Republic of Macedonia Will Defend the Name with Arguments

pavel

Jan 5, 2008, 10:57:51 AM1/5/08
Republic of Macedonia Will Defend the Name with Arguments
(Utrinski Vesnik Daily, Skopje, January 5th, 2008)
http://www.utrinski.com.mk/?ItemID=5C3180B52E44F64698FAB4C7EFD80167

Macedonian Minister of Foreign Affairs Mr Antonio Miloshoski
annaunced in Gostivar, that in the future negotiations with
Greece about the name issue, the Republic of Macedonia
will defend the constitutional name by arguments. In the
end of January are expected to come to Macedonia the UN
envoy Matthew Nimitz and both negotiators. Miloshoski is not
sure that the Greek delegation will be on the highest level.
He said: "In the future we are opened for discussions about
the question that Greece and only Greece has with the Republic
of Macedonia. The constitutional name is accepted from the
whole world except one state - Greece. We are ready to
speak with those that do not like the name in order to see
what is causing troubles to them not to negotiate about the name.
Every nation has the right to defend its constitutional name,
and we are intended to do that defence by arguments."

akritas

Jan 5, 2008, 11:21:28 AM1/5/08
On 5 Ιαν, 17:57, pavel <pavelmakedon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Republic of Macedonia Will Defend the Name with Arguments
> (Utrinski Vesnik Daily, Skopje, January 5th, 2008)http://www.utrinski.com.mk/?ItemID=5C3180B52E44F64698FAB4C7EFD80167

> Macedonian Minister of Foreign Affairs Mr Antonio Miloshoski
> annaunced in Gostivar, that in the future negotiations with
> Greece about the name issue, the Republic of Macedonia
> will defend the constitutional name by arguments. In the
> end of January are expected to come to Macedonia the UN
> envoy Matthew Nimitz and both negotiators. Miloshoski is not
> sure that the Greek delegation will be on the highest level.
> He said: "In the future we are opened for discussions about
> the question that Greece and only Greece has with the Republic
> of Macedonia. The constitutional name is accepted from the
> whole world except one state - Greece. We are ready to
> speak with those that do not like the name in order to see
> what is causing troubles to them not to negotiate about the name.
> Every nation has the right to defend its constitutional name,
> and we are intended to do that defence by arguments."

The new world realities are prompting a rethinking of the concept and
the methods of how to create a new nation-state. The early 1920s have
gone forever, when the Soviets created Byelorussia from scratch in
defiance of international opinion and with the absence of a separate
ethnic legitimacy. In contrast, the world perspective in the beginning
of the twenty-first century suggests that a new state may not survive
for long if its formation is based on a wrong historical footing.

As the Athens Academy and Senate pointed out ........" FYROM does not
have the right to acquire, by international recognition, an advantage
enjoyed by no other state in the world: to use a name which of itself
propagandizes territorial aspirations."

International recognition by no means necessarily endows a state with
legitimacy, especially when the recognition has been granted in such
an impetuous manner in the midst of a crisis and if legitimacy is held
to have any connection with a common history and a sense of common
destiny as characteristics of the state's population, without which no
state can survive." Every word of this statement on Bosnia applies to
FYROM.

We are the COD sellers. Greece has done our duty we covered half the
distance. FYROM now cover the other half and Greece will meet in the
middle.
If FYROM do not want to, Greek heart is in peace. Greece will not
suffer any costs because of FYROM. FYROM does not concerns us at all.
Simply FYROM will not enter Europe, nor NATO EVERYWHERE.
Is FYROM problem.

Panayiotis

Jan 5, 2008, 11:40:45 AM1/5/08
======================================
"And Macedonia, of course, is a part of Greece."
(Strabo VII, Frg. 9 [Loeb, H.L. Jones])
======================================
"pavel" <pavelma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Republic of Macedonia Will Defend the Name with Arguments
> (Utrinski Vesnik Daily, Skopje, January 5th, 2008)
> http://www.utrinski.com.mk/?ItemID=5C3180B52E44F64698FAB4C7EFD80167
>
> Macedonian Minister of Foreign Affairs Mr Antonio Miloshoski
> annaunced in Gostivar, that in the future negotiations with
> Greece about the name issue, the Republic of Macedonia
> will defend the constitutional name by arguments.

Pavel,
Mr. Miloshoski is admitting that up to now Skopia was bullshitting.
Let's see how "the future negotiations with Greece about the name issue"
will differ from the past BS.

>In the
> end of January are expected to come to Macedonia the UN
> envoy Matthew Nimitz and both negotiators. Miloshoski is not
> sure that the Greek delegation will be on the highest level.
> He said: "In the future we are opened for discussions about
> the question that Greece and only Greece has with the Republic
> of Macedonia. The constitutional name is accepted from the
> whole world except one state - Greece. We are ready to
> speak with those that do not like the name in order to see
> what is causing troubles to them not to negotiate about the name.
> Every nation has the right to defend its constitutional name,
> and we are intended to do that defence by arguments."

Pavel,
Never say never!
Not only the right, but the obligation, too. Not only its constitutional
name, but its flag, too. Wasn't the flag in your constitution, too? What did
Skopia do for the flag? It was very easy to change the flag and adopt a
similar-styled flag. So will the name. Be practical and grow up. Afterall
no one will blame you for changing a stolen name. You have a very
long list of names to choose from. Why chose a name that does not
belong to you?

Panayiotis

Allotrios

Jan 5, 2008, 5:36:38 PM1/5/08
In article <ecc59218-eb9e-400f...@i72g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>,
pavel pavelma...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Republic of Macedonia Will Defend the Name with Arguments
> (Utrinski Vesnik Daily, Skopje, January 5th, 2008)
> http://www.utrinski.com.mk/?ItemID=5C3180B52E44F64698FAB4C7EFD80167
>
> Macedonian Minister of Foreign Affairs Mr Antonio Miloshoski

Idiot. I don't care where the fuck you are coming from and what the fuck you
are doing in here, but in soc.culture.greek, when one mentions the term
macedonia, they mean the macedonia the way it has always been. That is 99% of
it is within the border of Greece and is populated with Macedonians who like
Cretans, Athenians, Spartans, Thessalians etc, are Hellenes (Greeks).

Antonio Miloshoski doesn't sound like a Greek name to me, so you can fuck right
off. I don't give a fuck that you are pretending you or him are "Macedonians".
Do it all you like. Just don't do it in here because it is a waste in time. In
here people know that you are Slavs. Slavs are not Greeks, thus they are not
Macedonians. You may have fooled the whole world into calling you "Macedonian".
This still doesn't make you one. Guess why! Because you are a Slav. And Slavs
are not Greeks, so they are definitely not Macedonians.

Now fuck right off and go to some alt.pretend.to.be.something.i.am.not
newsgroup where you will be on topic.

Moron.

*plonk*

Allotrios

Jan 5, 2008, 5:40:15 PM1/5/08
> Republic of Macedonia Will Defend the Name with Arguments
> (Utrinski Vesnik Daily, Skopje, January 5th, 2008)
> http://www.utrinski.com.mk/?ItemID=5C3180B52E44F64698FAB4C7EFD80167
>

> of Macedonia. The constitutional name is accepted from the

> whole world except one state - Greece. We are ready to
> speak with those that do not like the name in order to see
> what is causing troubles to them not to negotiate about the name.

Oh, and something else. I'd like to see your arguments when you piss Greece so
much that we close the borders and remove any investments made in your
"Republic". I'd like to see how useful the recognision you got from all those
states will be to you when you starve to death.

> Every nation has the right to defend its constitutional name,
> and we are intended to do that defence by arguments."

Nobody has the right to impersonate someone else you moron.

Drexl Spivey

Jan 5, 2008, 10:28:54 PM1/5/08
On Jan 5, 10:57 am, pavel <pavelmakedon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Republic of Macedonia Will Defend the Name with Arguments
> (Utrinski Vesnik Daily, Skopje, January 5th, 2008)http://www.utrinski.com.mk/?ItemID=5C3180B52E44F64698FAB4C7EFD80167

> Macedonian Minister of Foreign Affairs Mr Antonio Miloshoski
> annaunced in Gostivar, that in the future negotiations with
> Greece about the name issue, the Republic of Macedonia
> will defend the constitutional name by arguments. In the
> end of January are expected to come to Macedonia the UN
> envoy Matthew Nimitz and both negotiators. Miloshoski is not
> sure that the Greek delegation will be on the highest level.
> He said: "In the future we are opened for discussions about
> the question that Greece and only Greece has with the Republic
> of Macedonia. The constitutional name is accepted from the
> whole world except one state - Greece. We are ready to
> speak with those that do not like the name in order to see
> what is causing troubles to them not to negotiate about the name.
> Every nation has the right to defend its constitutional name,
> and we are intended to do that defence by arguments."

Yea well, it just so happens that the only country that has a problem
with your identity theiving, is also the country that has invested the
most in your shithole republic, and has the easiest access to the sea.

So if you feel like mastrubating because Namibia recognised you, go
ahead! At the end of the day, we can crush your fragile backwards
landlocked piece of shit country any time we please. One more embargo
and you won't just be back in the stone age...... if every Greek made
an extra tray of ice cubes and we dropped on monkeydonia you'll be
back in the ice age.

So Pavelovich, go ahead and follow that futile approach of yours. It's
actually helping us

Istor the Macedonian

Jan 6, 2008, 4:58:50 AM1/6/08
On 5 Ιαν, 17:57, pavel <pavelmakedon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Republic of Macedonia Will Defend the Name with Arguments
> (Utrinski Vesnik Daily, Skopje, January 5th, 2008)http://www.utrinski.com.mk/?ItemID=5C3180B52E44F64698FAB4C7EFD80167

> Macedonian Minister of Foreign Affairs Mr Antonio Miloshoski
> annaunced in Gostivar, that in the future negotiations with
> Greece about the name issue, the Republic of Macedonia
> will defend the constitutional name by arguments. In the

Well, Mr Miloshoski, our problems with your state name are solved if
you add an article in the consitution like " we are not related to
ancient Macedonians who have always been Greeks" and allow Greece
monitoring article's implementation in your education and society.

Istor the Macedonian

Jan 6, 2008, 5:51:59 AM1/6/08
On 6 Ιαν, 11:58, Istor the Macedonian <is...@in.gr> wrote:
> On 5 Éáí, 17:57, pavel <pavelmakedon...@yahoo.com> wrote:> Republic of Macedonia Will Defend the Name with Arguments

And: "the oficial language of the country is Slavomacedonian.
Macedonian was always a Greek dialect"

Well??

pavel

Jan 13, 2008, 2:08:53 PM1/13/08

I want to give a common answer to all Greek replies here. I have
liked the proposal of Istor. If the Greeks accept the name "Republic
of Macedonia" I think that it would be quite possible to be written
where
you like that the inhabitants of that country have not anything common
with the ancient Macedonians and Alexander the Great. By the way the
same is written in one book that became a bestseller in the Republic
of Macedonia - the book of Bozhidar Dimitrov "Ten Lies of
Macedonism", Blaze Koneski Publishing House, Strumica, 2006. In
that book is written that the First Lie is that the inhabitants of the
Republic of Macedonia have anything common with the ancient
Macedonians and Alexander the Great.