AHEPA kept church free of Russians

2 views
Skip to first unread message

Nancy Pullus

unread,
Aug 13, 2002, 10:02:06 PM8/13/02
to
I'm Nancy Pullus (Etansua Kutchupullus in
Greek, from Romeo, MI 48065)
and I come from an AHEPA family. My grandaddy was the
one who punched the
Russian Goatwall (that's what my daddy calls him, his
real name was Tichus,
some sort of chief preacher who tried to force our
churches to become
Russian) in Brooklyn because Goatwal wanted him to
take down the statue of
Zeus from their church (grandaddy was named Zeusus
Kutchupullus). Now, I want
to lend my long support to keeping our Greek
communties free of evil Russian
influence. AHEPA was formed from the old masonic
self-help societies that
Greeks used to form churches that kept our communities
intact and free of
alien cultures. The churches belonged to AHEPA not
the other way around.
AHEPA protected us against the KKK which kept us out
of normal masonic
associations, which is how one got ahead in America in
those days, because
the Klan and the Russians said Greeks were really
colored folks. Why would
Tichus want to destroy the symbol of all civilization,
the statue of Zeus, if
he was not a barbarian? The Russians of today have
nothing to do with the
Hindo Europeans of Kiyephus, but come from the Turkish
speaking Scytheans of
Finland. THat is why in 1824 Russia wanted Greece
divided into three separate
statelets. That is why Russian Secretary of State
Neslrodus sent Uspanxus to
get the moslems to force the Levantine Greeks to have
services in Arabic - He
did this by making the moslems feel the Greeks were
plotting to take back the
Holy Land, that was rightfully theirs. This is in
1845 why the Russian chief
nerd Masangius wanted to concoct a massive Slavic
Macedonia by destroying the
Greeks who lived there and in 1869 Danlofscius wanted
to include all of
Greece inside Russia. We have nothing in common with
the Eastern Russians
and we don't need them in our Western Greek
communities here in America. I
mean our Greek communities here in America are
special, we're not like those
Eastern communists who rule Greece since the 1980s and
we preserve our fine
Western ways forever.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com

vj...@biostrategist.com

unread,
Aug 14, 2002, 5:25:42 AM8/14/02
to
I suspect "Tichus" is St Tikhon, martyred Patriarch of Moscow,
who had previously been Archbishop of America. This post has its
interesting points - it's like an e-mail from the past - the Russian
names seem to have been redacted through a latin-colored oral history
from Greek. I don't agree with much of what is argued, but I will try to
look up some history to see if any of the claims have validity.


- = -
Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist
BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}---
[Fooey on GUI: [MS,X] Windows is for Bimbos]

Dorian West

unread,
Aug 14, 2002, 9:47:34 AM8/14/02
to
Well I do agree. Slavs have been nothing but a force of evil for Greece.
Read your history and don't be fooled by their cries of "Orthodoxy". I keep
telling everyone, the Slav is an atheist, communist, atrocity committer at
heart - a true barbarian. And that's all he'll ever be. Communism = theft,
plain and simple. The furniture polish drinker wants what the hard working
educated professional has without the hard work. That's theft, no two ways
about it.

<vj...@biostrategist.com> wrote in message
news:ajd7mm$hic$4...@reader2.panix.com...

David B. Telhiard

unread,
Aug 14, 2002, 5:24:55 PM8/14/02
to
An idol in the church? Sounds Greek to me.
"Nancy Pullus" <supene...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:2002081402020...@web12906.mail.yahoo.com...

vj...@biostrategist.com

unread,
Aug 15, 2002, 6:48:55 AM8/15/02
to
Didn't you mean to reply to the original posting instead of mine?

In <3d5a6...@news.iprimus.com.au> by Dorian West <west...@iprimus.com.au>
on Wed, 14 Aug 2002 23:47:34 +1000 we perused:
*+-Well I do agree. Slavs have been nothing but a force of evil for Greece.
*+-Read your history and don't be fooled by their cries of "Orthodoxy". I keep
*+-telling everyone, the Slav is an atheist, communist, atrocity committer at
*+-heart - a true barbarian. And that's all he'll ever be. Communism = theft,
*+-plain and simple. The furniture polish drinker wants what the hard working
*+-educated professional has without the hard work. That's theft, no two ways
*+-about it.

*+-<vj...@biostrategist.com> wrote in message
*+-news:ajd7mm$hic$4...@reader2.panix.com...
*+-> I suspect "Tichus" is St Tikhon, martyred Patriarch of Moscow,
*+-> who had previously been Archbishop of America. This post has its
*+-> interesting points - it's like an e-mail from the past - the Russian
*+-> names seem to have been redacted through a latin-colored oral history
*+-> from Greek. I don't agree with much of what is argued, but I will try to
*+-> look up some history to see if any of the claims have validity.
*+->
*+->
*+-> - = -
*+-> Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist
*+-> BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian
*+-> http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
*+-> ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}---
*+-> [Fooey on GUI: [MS,X] Windows is for Bimbos]

Dorian West

unread,
Aug 15, 2002, 8:21:41 AM8/15/02
to
Yes and no! You seem to be one of the weak ones that seems to think Hellenes
owe something to the barbarian Slavs because they are nominally, and
nominally only, Orthodox. Let the Slavs go to Hades.

<vj...@biostrategist.com> wrote in message
news:ajg0un$dvs$3...@reader2.panix.com...

plat4

unread,
Aug 16, 2002, 10:15:15 AM8/16/02
to
>Yes and no! You seem to be one of the weak ones that seems to think Hellenes
>owe something to the barbarian Slavs because they are nominally, and
>nominally only, Orthodox. Let the Slavs go to Hades.


Say what you want about slavs but it was mainly the Serbs that DID ally
with Greece to get rid of the ottomans from the Balkans and then sided with
Greece to fight the Bulgarians. This has nothing really to do with religion but
it does have to do with national interests. Greece and Serbia do share very
similiar interests in the Balkans even today . We can't just call *everyone*
"enemies" because Greece needs all the allies she can gather. Small nations
like Greece cannot afford such an isolationist policy. Allies are in short
supply, especially in the Balkan region. And no, I don't trust the Bulgarians.

Manos

vj...@biostrategist.com

unread,
Aug 16, 2002, 5:21:02 PM8/16/02
to
Ok, I'm just trying to decode here, so don't shoot the messenger.

In <2002081402020...@web12906.mail.yahoo.com> by Nancy Pullus
<supene...@yahoo.com> on Tue, 13 Aug 2002 19:02:06 -0700 (PDT) we perused:
*+- I'm Nancy Pullus (Etansua Kutchupullus in

Athanasia Koutsopoulos?

*+-Greek, from Romeo, MI 48065)
*+-and I come from an AHEPA family. My grandaddy was the one who punched the
*+-Russian Goatwall (that's what my daddy calls him, his real name was Tichus,

Abp Tikhon later Patr/Martyr/Saint?

*+-some sort of chief preacher who tried to force our churches to become
*+-Russian) in Brooklyn because Goatwal wanted him to take down the statue of
*+-Zeus from their church(grandaddy was named Zeusus Kutchupullus). Now, I want
*+-to lend my long support to keeping our Greek communties free of evil Russian
*+-influence. AHEPA was formed from the old masonic self-help societies that

That's a wild one. But I don't doubt she was told so.

*+-Greeks used to form churches that kept our communities intact and free of
*+-alien cultures. The churches belonged to AHEPA not the other way around.
*+-AHEPA protected us against the KKK which kept us out of normal masonic
*+-associations, which is how one got ahead in America in those days, because
*+-the Klan and the Russians said Greeks were really colored folks. Why would
*+-Tichus want to destroy the symbol of all civilization,the statue of Zeus,if
*+-he was not a barbarian? The Russians of today have nothing to do with the
*+-Hindo Europeans of Kiyephus, but come from the Turkish speaking Scytheans of
*+-Finland. THat is why in 1824 Russia wanted Greece divided into three separate
*+-statelets. That is why Russian Secretary of State Neslrodus sent Uspanxus to

Foreign Minister Neslerode? Uspensky?

*+-get the moslems to force the Levantine Greeks to have services in Arabic -He
*+-did this by making the moslems feel the Greeks were plotting to take back the
*+-Holy Land, that was rightfully theirs. This is in 1845 why the Russian chief
*+-nerd Masangius wanted to concoct a massive Slavic

Chief Nerd?! Try Moscow University Provost Masagiev!?

*+-Macedonia by destroying the
*+-Greeks who lived there and in 1869 Danlofscius wanted to include all of
*+-Greece inside Russia. We have nothing in common with the Eastern Russians
*+-and we don't need them in our Western Greek communities here in America. I
*+-mean our Greek communities here in America are special, we're not like those
*+-Eastern communists who rule Greece since the 1980s and we preserve our fine
*+-Western ways forever.

Oy!


A lot of the supposed Russian behavior is post-Crimea. I have always
argued the West inadvertantly sparked Bolshevism via Crimea by turning
Russians away from the Petrine pro-West movement. Not that Peter the
Great had it totally right as he abandoned more conciliar Byzantine
practices for latin absolutism.

Like I said, wierd post, but interesting insights..

Dorian West

unread,
Aug 17, 2002, 2:06:48 AM8/17/02
to
Yes, this is true about Serbia, but tell me where did the plot to steal
Macedonia from Greece and the subsequent deaths of 200,000 Greeks, mainly
Macedonian, originate from? The Belgrade-Moscow axis. Plain and simple. The
formalities of re-naming Vardar to Makedonijna in 1944 and then claiming one
third of Greece, ie. Macedonia, as their own originated in Belgrade - the
Serb capital. And don't be fooled about the Balkan Wars, Greece didn't need
Serbia or Bulgaria to side with her, Greece did the lion's share of the
fighting and the 2 Slavic states were there for the ride.

If Greece wants allies they should look to those whose interests coincide. I
would consider both Israel and the Arab world. Perhaps Italy, Spain and
Portugal. The USA and Britain cannot be trusted, especially Britain, who I
consider to be the cruelest and most treacherous race on the planet. I don't
think even Turkey would turn on a nation they considered friendly. Official
Britain is definitely untrustworthy, but there are elements there that could
be friendly to Greece - certain politicians, groups, individuals etc.
Austria could be a good ally, they helped arm Greece and Cyprus when Turkey
invaded Cyprus in 1974. They are similar in size and have a strong cultural
tradition like Greece. Germany and the Nordics I think are on another planet
and it's best not to trust them either, not so much because of treachery,
but because of their arrogant attitude which I must say is borne out of
ignorance rather than evil intent. Perhaps they can be educated.

"plat4" <pl...@aol.com> wrote in message
news:20020816101515...@mb-fb.aol.com...


> >Yes and no! You seem to be one of the weak ones that seems to think
Hellenes
> >owe something to the barbarian Slavs because they are nominally, and
> >nominally only, Orthodox. Let the Slavs go to Hades.
>
>
> Say what you want about slavs but it was mainly the Serbs that DID
ally
> with Greece to get rid of the ottomans from the Balkans and then sided
with
> Greece to fight the Bulgarians. This has nothing really to do with
religion but
> it does have to do with national interests. Greece and Serbia do share
very
> similiar interests in the Balkans even today . We can't just call
*everyone*
> "enemies" because Greece needs all the allies she can gather. Small
nations
> like Greece cannot afford such an isolationist policy. Allies are in
short
> supply, especially in the Balkan region. And no, I don't trust the
Bulgarians.
>
> Manos
>
>

> SNIP


karacizmeli

unread,
Aug 17, 2002, 2:22:04 AM8/17/02
to


Hey you au dicksucker,
The Earth does not revolve around a country or a race or whatever the
fuck it is homosexual bitch called Greece.
You understand? You fucking unemployed, has lots of time pimp?


plat4

unread,
Aug 17, 2002, 11:12:12 AM8/17/02
to
>
>If Greece wants allies they should look to those whose interests coincide. I
>would consider both Israel


I am suprised that you say Israel. You do realize that this is "taboo"
and that many Greeks would scorn you for this. Now that does not mean that I
disagree because IMO Greece and Israel are both frontline states who could help
eachother because there is a real interest there. Furthermore Greece would
score major points with the U.S. which would bolster Greece . Unfortunately it
will not happen anytime soon because Turkey and Israel are buddy-buddy. Israel
will not risk it's relationship with Turkey for a closer relationship with
Greece. Greece already tested the waters on this when she was rejected by
Israel for the F-4 upgrades. It was IMO a good move by Greece to see where
Israel stood on Greek-Israeli relations. The answer was clear from Israel from
her actions which interpreted to words would probably mean " we are not
interested in getting too close". As far as the Arabs go they are not to be
trusted, I would not trust them as far as I could throw them especially Arabs
from north Africa whom are very "shifty" indeed. I may make an exception for
the Syrians whom seem to look at Greece differently than most other Arabs.
However wether we like it or not Greece needs to maintain good relations with
her neighbors and Serbia is in that plan. Also, it is not totally and
completely far fetched that Greece and Iran become closer. They already have
very good relations. But if Iran continues supporting terrorism , Greece will
have to back off of that one. IMO, Iran is a more worthwhile ally than any Arab
state.

and the Arab world. Perhaps Italy,

Believe it or not Italy still looks at Greece as a *competitor* in the
Balkans . Italy would not make a good ally. When we look back at March 1997
when Italy led the rescue operation of diplomats in Albania , she put Greek
troops far away from anything strategic ( or of Hellenic influence) in
northeast Albania due to her mistrust of Greece. Greece complained vigorously
and after some dimplomatic wrangling the situation was changed somewhat. Greek
troops were then sent in areas to where Greece has "interests". Italy made
clear with her initial actions that she still looks at Greece as a rival in the
Balkans. With that attitude from Italy it is not out of the realm of
possibility that we may have to fight her again one day. I personally have no
desire to see Greece get close with such an utterly incompetent military
anyway. In 1997 during that same operation the "pride of the Italian navy" her
flag ship , was sent to begin the operation in Albania ..............the ship (
with all it's crew on deck sharply dressed) hit a sand bar and was stuck for 24
hours close to one of the southern Albanian ports. The port happened to be
loaded with Greek Albanians who were laughing their asses off. Again , a few
years ago during a NATO exercise in scandinavia, Italy landed paratroops IN THE
WRONG COUNTRY. Instead of landing in Norway they landed in Sweden. And the
error happened far from the Norway/Sweeden border. Italy as an
ally?...........no way. We're better off having that Turks as allies.


Spain and


Spain and Greece could be great allies but I see no reason for Spain to get
very close with Greece. Greece is not in the same "neighborhood" as is Spain.
You have to look at it from the Spanish point in that what woud Greece , being
so far away have to offer Spain?. Not much. In turn what would Spain have to
offer Greece in terms of a strategic relationship?. Not much. However it is
still important to keep up the good relations.


>Portugal.


Portugal?. I don't even know how to comment on that one.


The USA and Britain cannot be trusted, especially Britain, who I
>consider to be the cruelest and most treacherous race on the planet.

The British have an excellent military but unfortunately are lapdogs of
the U.S. and never really liked the Greeks. As far as the U.S. goes, she will
always favor Turkey based on Turkey's greater strategic value to her than
Greece is. I understand this but of course do not like it. Not much that can be
done about that. Interests are what drive national policies not friends. U.S.
has more interest in Turkey than Greece.


I don't
>think even Turkey would turn on a nation they considered friendly.

I agree.

Official
>Britain is definitely untrustworthy, but there are elements there that could
>be friendly to Greece - certain politicians, groups, individuals etc.
>Austria could be a good ally, they helped arm Greece and Cyprus when Turkey
>invaded Cyprus in 1974.

I did not know that. Is there any details of this available on the web?.


They are similar in size and have a strong cultural
>tradition like Greece. Germany and the Nordics I think are on another planet
>and it's best not to trust them either, not so much because of treachery,
>but because of their arrogant attitude which I must say is borne out of
>ignorance rather than evil intent. Perhaps they can be educated.


Unfortunately Greece does not really have many solidly dependable
allies. When I mean "dependable" I mean nations that would come to Greece's aid
during a crisis or invasion by an enemy. As much hatred that exists for the
U.S. and as much bullshit that the U.S. has pulled on Greece between 1967 and
1974 I can safely say that despite all of that, the U.S. would NOT permit
Greece to be overrun if Greece ever got into that situation. At the very least
, due to the NATO commitments that the U.S. has toward Greece. It's tough for
alot of Greeks to admit this but it's a fact. However , Greece is now on the
correct path as far as pushing for an EU force that is independent of NATO.
When this will actually happen is another story. Europeans are amazingly slow
in acting upon things like this.


Manos

choro-nik

unread,
Aug 17, 2002, 2:45:09 PM8/17/02
to
Spain and Greece have not much in common you say?

You are completely wrong. Spain has its irredentists whom you can provide
with bases and military training of the highest order!

Think again! PKK is kaput! All those terrorist training camps in greece are
empty and idle! Surely you could put them to good use training the ETA
guerrillas!

--

choro-nik
*******


"plat4" <pl...@aol.com> wrote in message

news:20020817111212...@mb-fg.aol.com...

Dorian West

unread,
Aug 18, 2002, 4:19:07 AM8/18/02
to
You're right, it revolves around 350 million ridiculous Slavs whose men
drink furniture polish and women prostitute themselves to ugly westerners
for 50 cents.

Fuck up and die SLAV!

"karacizmeli" <karacizmeli@no_spam_ulan.com> wrote in message
news:3d5eeb16....@news.alt.net...

Dorian West

unread,
Aug 18, 2002, 4:27:46 AM8/18/02
to
OK, that's a good idea. We can use Spain to train terrorists and then
unleash them on our enemies. Too bad Greeks don't kill women and children
(your bum-buddy Netanyahu (sp?) said that on US TV), but they may learn and
learn to like it. And it will all be traced back to you. What an innovative
thinker you are. Congratulations!

"choro-nik" <chor...@tvcom.net> wrote in message
news:AKx79.25858$DG5....@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk...

Jason Lambro

unread,
Aug 18, 2002, 8:13:01 AM8/18/02
to
Hey Kara-malaka is your sister still a virgin?Is it true choro-nik and you
had a fight because he stole your goat,and then raped her.

Dorian West

unread,
Aug 18, 2002, 10:11:54 AM8/18/02
to
"plat4" <pl...@aol.com> wrote in message
news:20020817111212...@mb-fg.aol.com...

> >
> >If Greece wants allies they should look to those whose interests
coincide. I
> >would consider both Israel
>
> I am suprised that you say Israel. You do realize that this is
"taboo"
> and that many Greeks would scorn you for this. Now that does not mean that
I
> disagree because IMO Greece and Israel are both frontline states who could
help
> eachother because there is a real interest there. Furthermore Greece would
> score major points with the U.S. which would bolster Greece .
Unfortunately it
> will not happen anytime soon because Turkey and Israel are buddy-buddy.
Israel
> will not risk it's relationship with Turkey for a closer relationship with
> Greece. Greece already tested the waters on this when she was rejected by
> Israel for the F-4 upgrades. It was IMO a good move by Greece to see where
> Israel stood on Greek-Israeli relations. The answer was clear from Israel
from
> her actions which interpreted to words would probably mean " we are not
> interested in getting too close".

I only said Israel because Greece and Israel are in s imilar position -
small civilised states surrounded by hordes of their enemies - Arabs,
Mongolslavs and Albanians. What Israel does with Turkey she does for her own
survival and is not an attack on Greece. Turkey is geographically close so
this makes it easier for those 2.

> As far as the Arabs go they are not to be
> trusted, I would not trust them as far as I could throw them especially
Arabs
> from north Africa whom are very "shifty" indeed. I may make an exception
for
> the Syrians whom seem to look at Greece differently than most other Arabs.
> However wether we like it or not Greece needs to maintain good relations
with
> her neighbors and Serbia is in that plan.

True you can't trust Arabs and this is another reason why I mentioned Israel
before. We are not enemies with Serbia but they are pariahs now and will
become friends with anyone. Again, I don't trust them - they are racial
kindred to the Mongolslavs terrorising the non-Slavic people of FYROM.

> Also, it is not totally and
> completely far fetched that Greece and Iran become closer. They already
have
> very good relations. But if Iran continues supporting terrorism , Greece
will
> have to back off of that one. IMO, Iran is a more worthwhile ally than any
Arab
> state.
>

Yes, why not Iran? An Aryan nation and much maligned by the
British-Americans last century because of her vast oil reserves.

Italy was said tongue in cheek to bait some people and you answered all my
fears and more. They're a joke BUT they're evil. I have ranted on about the
Jewish conspiracy to destroy Greece and Orthodoxy but I believe the threat
from Italy, the Vatican in particular, is very real and dangerous and it has
manifested itself in 1054, 1204, 1453 and more recently 1923 (or 22?) and
1940. They're the bastards that are behind the Albanian land grab push in
the Balkans. While I agree that the unnatural pseudo-state of FYROM must be
dismantled and land given to the Albanians, I believe Kossovo is a Serb
province and Greece's borders are
un-violable.

> Spain and
>
>
> Spain and Greece could be great allies but I see no reason for Spain
to get
> very close with Greece. Greece is not in the same "neighborhood" as is
Spain.
> You have to look at it from the Spanish point in that what woud Greece ,
being
> so far away have to offer Spain?. Not much. In turn what would Spain have
to
> offer Greece in terms of a strategic relationship?. Not much. However it
is
> still important to keep up the good relations.
>
>
> >Portugal.
>
>

OK, too far perhaps.

I read something about this recently, perhaps on the web. I believe the
chancellor at the time was the guy they were calling a big Nazi. It remains
vaguely in my memory. If I find something I will post on this site.

>
> They are similar in size and have a strong cultural
> >tradition like Greece. Germany and the Nordics I think are on another
planet
> >and it's best not to trust them either, not so much because of treachery,
> >but because of their arrogant attitude which I must say is borne out of
> >ignorance rather than evil intent. Perhaps they can be educated.
>
>
> Unfortunately Greece does not really have many solidly dependable
> allies. When I mean "dependable" I mean nations that would come to
Greece's aid
> during a crisis or invasion by an enemy. As much hatred that exists for
the
> U.S. and as much bullshit that the U.S. has pulled on Greece between 1967
and
> 1974 I can safely say that despite all of that, the U.S. would NOT permit
> Greece to be overrun if Greece ever got into that situation.

Greece can match it 1 in 1 with any surrounding potential enemy nation -
Albania, FYROM, Bulgaria, Turkey, Italy, BUT what happens to Greece when
some of these form an alliance I don't know? Most are small nations except
Turkey, but remember the population pyramid - Turkey is a 3rd world cesspool
with lots of under-age children comprising her population. I believe this
makes it something like a 3.5:1 ratio rather than a 6.5:1. What happens when
the USA or Britain or Germany or even Israel start to support Turkey, I
don't know. This is the main worry most Greeks have as the others know full
well they get butt licked all the way to Asia. This why FYROM continues with
its propaganda and provocation, as well as Turkey. Some other power is
behind them and they feel more confident. I'm more and more suspecting the
Italians.

Pray to God that the Italians go on the side of the enemy.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages