jew kike/sheenie/yidoid paedophile oven-dodger BARRY Z. SHEIN shpamsh from STD.COM: A jew PAEDOPHILE'SH BENEFICIARY, AKSHED: FOR VHY I AM SHO ASHAMED ALREADY? (No. 4 of MANY)! LOMPOP!

BARRY Z jew ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass!

Sep 25, 2021, 2:44:46 PM9/25/21
https://www.jewishcommunitywatch.org/why-am-i-ashamed/

Lishten to THISH jew shite, folksh! VAXING lyrical already!

"“Tell me for vhy you feel ashamed”, you ashked.
“Pleashe help me undershtand.
You vere jusht an innocent shubchild,
And you shuffered at his jew hand.”
“For vhy are you sho shcared to talk?
For vhy are the voidsh sho hard to shay?”
I clohse my jew eyesh, and hold my jew b'reath,
I can’t help but look avay.
The voidsh are shvimming in my jew head
I shtruggle to reign them in
How can I tell you vot ve did?