A personal fuck you to all the jews for your non-participation in the Normandy landings!

Grikbuster®™

Jun 6, 2019, 9:49:54 AM6/6/19
Cajonic insufficiency?

Gotta be!

NEMO

Jun 6, 2019, 9:53:07 AM6/6/19
In article <pa6ife5800dnhcjsk...@4ax.com>,
grikb...@skata.net says...

> Cajonic insufficiency?
>
> Gotta be!

Well, yes.

The Jews

Jun 6, 2019, 9:55:23 AM6/6/19
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[rado...@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
capable to coming up with something original by posting:

>Does my cajonic insufficiency make me jealous?
>
>Gotta be!

Gotta be! But thanks for your admiration of the thousands of Jews that
participated in kicking Nazi ass back to Berlin!

The most AWESOME part was this
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/1*kfwdnKvBAhdYuZ9G31yoLg.jpeg
when Germans realized The Jews were coming and killed themselves by
the thousands!

ROFLMJAO!!!!!

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?

>Gordon, How did YOUR brain get so rattled?
-Gordon Radovich

The Jews

Jun 6, 2019, 10:00:01 AM6/6/19
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk]
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
avoiding Nuremberging® but could only manage this:

====BRIS THE PLAGIARIZED, INANE GLUE-HUFFER RESPONSE FOR BREVITY ====

When the Nazis and their families realized that armed Jews were coming
to kill them, naturally, they took the cowardly way out and killed
themselves!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_suicides_in_1945_Nazi_Germany

During the final weeks of the Third Reich and the war in Europe, many
civilians, government officials and military personnel throughout
Germany committed suicide. In addition to high-ranking Nazi officials
like Adolf Hitler, Joseph Goebbels, Heinrich Himmler, Philipp Bouhler
and Martin Bormann, many others chose Selbstmord (German for
"suicide", literally "Self-murder") rather than be killed by Jews.

German psychiatrist Erich Menninger-Lerchenthal noted the existence of
"organised mass suicide on a large scale which had previously not
occurred in the history of Europe [...] there are suicides which do
not have anything to do with mental illness or some moral and
intellectual deviance, but predominantly with the continuity of a
heavy political defeat and the fear of being held responsible".

This is what you will end up doing, Gordon! It's genetic!

ROFLMJAO

The Peeler

Jun 6, 2019, 3:51:20 PM6/6/19
On Thu, 06 Jun 2019 06:48:56 -0700, Grikbuster®™
<grikb...@skata.net> wrote:

>Cajonic insufficiency?
>
>Gotta be!

The cowardly jews were busy enjoying life in camp.

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash"

Jun 7, 2019, 7:29:10 AM6/7/19
The few who actually didn't manage to avoid getting called up got jobs
in supplies, canteens, and the medic/legal facilities.

Anything BUT the front line for these cowardly semitic cocksuckers!

Onward Christian soldiers
Marching as to war
With the star of david
Going on before

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

Michael Ejercito

Jun 7, 2019, 12:51:48 PM6/7/19

aliash"" wrote in message

>On Thu, 06 Jun 2019 15:51:16 -0400, The Foreskin Peeler
><finish...@TheRevd.invalid> wrote:

>>On Thu, 06 Jun 2019 06:48:56 -0700, Grikbuster®™
>><grikb...@skata.net> wrote:
>>
>>>Cajonic insufficiency?
>>>
>>>Gotta be!
>>

>>The cowardly jews were busy enjoying life in camp.
Those were death camps!

>The few who actually didn't manage to avoid getting called up got jobs
>in supplies, canteens, and the medic/legal facilities.

>Anything BUT the front line for these cowardly semitic cocksuckers!
Mangina, many of them DID serve in the front lines.

And combat medics are well-regarded in the U.S. military.

ALL Jews have more courage than you.
>Onward Christian soldiers
>Marching as to war
>With the star of david
>Going on before

Wrong lyrics!

The only thing you were a veteran of was the Navy of Butt Pirates!

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com

The Jews

Jun 7, 2019, 3:16:35 PM6/7/19
On Fri, 7 Jun 2019 09:51:50 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
>aliash"" wrote in message
>
>>On Thu, 06 Jun 2019 15:51:16 -0400, The Foreskin Peeler
>><finish...@TheRevd.invalid> wrote:

>>>The cowardly jews were busy enjoying life in camp.
> Those were death camps!
>
>>The few who actually didn't manage to avoid getting called up got jobs
>>in supplies, canteens, and the medic/legal facilities.
>
>>Anything BUT the front line for these cowardly semitic cocksuckers!
> Mangina, many of them DID serve in the front lines.
>
> And combat medics are well-regarded in the U.S. military.
>
> ALL Jews have more courage than you.

He knows that. He would have gotten a "blue discharge" after the
second or third day, while brave Jews went off to defeat the Third
Reich.

Jun 8, 2019, 7:01:32 AM6/8/19
On Fri, 7 Jun 2019 09:51:50 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
>aliash"" wrote in message
>
>>On Thu, 06 Jun 2019 15:51:16 -0400, The Foreskin Peeler
>><finish...@TheRevd.invalid> wrote:

>>>The cowardly jews were busy enjoying life in camp.
> Those were death camps!

Those were jew theme parks, you gullible jewloving asshole! They
still ARE! They have GIFT SHOPS, for fuck's sake!

>>The few who actually didn't manage to avoid getting called up got jobs
>>in supplies, canteens, and the medic/legal facilities.
>
>>Anything BUT the front line for these cowardly semitic cocksuckers!
> Mangina, many of them DID serve in the front lines.

Needledick, not ONE of them served in any front lines. That's why
there are NO jew stars in ANY of the military cemeteries in Yurp.

In fact, orthodox jews are EXEMPT from the military in 'Israeel'
because everyone KNOWS they'd be fucking useless!

> And combat medics are well-regarded in the U.S. military.

Well regarded for their ability to avoid the front lines!

> ALL Jews have more courage than you.

All jews have zero cojones like you.

>>Onward Christian soldiers
>>Marching as to war
>>With the star of david
>>Going on before
>
> Wrong lyrics!

CORRECT lyrics...jews EXPECT Christians to fight their wars for them!

"If you [sic] take out Saddam, Saddam's regime, I guarantee you it
will have enormous positive reverberations on the region."
- 'Israeeli' 'prime minister' Bin-yamin Netanyahu, addressing Great
Satan's 'congress' in 2002

> The only thing you were a veteran of was the Navy of Butt Pirates!

YOU will become a veteran of the Queen Mary parking lot when nobody
wants to sodomise your scrawny GBLTPQC+ gook ladyboy ass any more!

>Michael

The Jews

Jun 8, 2019, 7:24:41 AM6/8/19
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk]
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
avoiding Nuremberging® but could only manage this:

====BRIS THE PLAGIARIZED, INANE GLUE-HUFFER RESPONSE FOR BREVITY ====

>I will become a veteran of the Queen Mary parking lot when nobody
>wants to sodomise my scrawny GBLTPQC+ gook ladyboy ass any more!

I've heard sodomizing you is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway,
Gordon!

Gives new meaning to the term, "loose."

ROFLMJAO

Michael Ejercito

Jun 8, 2019, 12:30:55 PM6/8/19

"The Jews" wrote in message

>Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
>decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk]
>pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
>avoiding Nuremberging® but could only manage this:

>====BRIS THE PLAGIARIZED, INANE GLUE-HUFFER RESPONSE FOR BREVITY ====

>>I will become a veteran of the Queen Mary parking lot when nobody
>>wants to sodomise my scrawny GBLTPQC+ gook ladyboy ass any more!

>I've heard sodomizing you is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway,
>Gordon!

>Gives new meaning to the term, "loose."

>ROFLMJAO
You got that right about the nithing!

Jun 9, 2019, 8:08:53 AM6/9/19
On Sat, 8 Jun 2019 09:30:58 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"grubby incajonic Anti-American jew cocksucker Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine" wrote in message

<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>

> You got that right about the nithing!

You got that inane, mong. But well zsuckled!

SLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!

The Jews

Jun 9, 2019, 9:20:02 AM6/9/19
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk]
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
avoiding Nuremberging® but could only manage this:

>SLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!

Do you think you could make your post and THEN start sucking off those
black trannies, Gordon?

Jun 11, 2019, 7:47:17 AM6/11/19
On Mon, 10 Jun 2019 09:56:55 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:ht9KE.572398$x12.3...@usenetxs.com...

[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!

> Indeed the mangina is.

Inane you certainly are.

> Here is Chris's comment.

Who NEEDS Chrissie's comment, you gormless constipated slant eyed
mongoloid?

Where is YOUR comment? Is your vapid Oriental excuse for a 'mind'
totally BLANK without input from Chrissie Morton, Jeff Kakobstein
and/or circumcised jew cunt jewdith Borgman?

Michael Ejercito

Jun 11, 2019, 11:03:52 AM6/11/19

"The Jews" wrote in message

>On Fri, 7 Jun 2019 09:51:50 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
>>aliash"" wrote in message

>> Those were death camps!
>>
>>>The few who actually didn't manage to avoid getting called up got jobs
>>>in supplies, canteens, and the medic/legal facilities.
>>
>>>Anything BUT the front line for these cowardly semitic cocksuckers!
>> Mangina, many of them DID serve in the front lines.
>>
>> And combat medics are well-regarded in the U.S. military.
>>
>> ALL Jews have more courage than you.

>He knows that. He would have gotten a "blue discharge" after the
>second or third day, while brave Jews went off to defeat the Third
>Reich.

Indeed.

The nithing is so limp wristed!

Michael Ejercito

Jun 11, 2019, 11:48:23 AM6/11/19

aliash)" wrote in message

>On Mon, 10 Jun 2019 09:56:55 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

>Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/cute-teen-redhead/
>> Indeed the mangina is.

>Inane you certainly are.

>> Here is Chris's comment.

>Who NEEDS Chrissie's comment, you gormless constipated slant eyed
>mongoloid?
Nithing, you could never handle his comments.

That is why Chris drubbed your nithing hide all over Usenet!
>Where is YOUR comment? Is your vapid Oriental excuse for a 'mind'
>totally BLANK without input from Chrissie Morton, Jeff Kakobstein
>and/or circumcised jew cunt jewdith Borgman?

Here is my comment.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/06/ttag-contributor/eric-swalwell-reveals-gun-controls-real-goal-again/#comment-4267954

This begs the question of exactly WHO would be imprisoned under Swalwell’s
proposals.

https://ethicsalarms.com/2016/07/10/ethics-quote-of-the-day-ann-althouse-2/

Last year, African Americans were shot by police at more than twice the
rate of whites. African Americans are arrested at twice the rate of whites.
African American defendants are 75 percent more likely to be charged with
offenses carrying mandatory minimums. They receive sentences that are almost
10 percent longer than comparable whites arrested for the same crime.

– President Barack Obama

Jun 12, 2019, 7:16:26 AM6/12/19
On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 08:03:57 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"grubby incajonic Anti-American jew cocksucker Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine " wrote in message

<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>

> Indeed.

Inane. Typical mindless Oriental 'me too'.

But well zsuckled, mong!
SLURRRRRRRRRRRP!

> The nithing is so limp wristed!

You are so ladyboyish and like totally GBLTPQC+.

>Michael

Jun 12, 2019, 7:16:44 AM6/12/19
On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 08:48:28 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Indeed the mangina is.
>
>>Inane you certainly are.
>
>>> Here is Chris's comment.
>
>>Who NEEDS Chrissie's comment, you gormless constipated slant eyed
>>mongoloid?
> Nithing, you could never handle his comments.

Needledick, his inane plagiarised comments didn't JUSTIFY handling.

> That is why Chris drubbed your nithing hide all over Usenet!

I kicked the uppity ape off this group YEARS ago...he never showed his
flatnosed coon face here again!

>>Where is YOUR comment? Is your vapid Oriental excuse for a 'mind'
>>totally BLANK without input from Chrissie Morton, Jeff Kakobstein
>>and/or circumcised jew cunt jewdith Borgman?
>
> Here is my comment.

Greek your inane plagiarised comment and greek you, you gormless
constipated slant eyed asshole.

Jun 14, 2019, 7:08:27 AM6/14/19
On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 08:12:45 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:npaLE.648673$QT2.1...@usenetxs.com...

[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!

> Indeed.

Inane.

Typical one-word drivel, as noted by Boedicea.

BTW what were you doing at Micky Mouse and Friends Tram on Tuesday,
you gormless slant eyed asshole? Looking for little kiddies to
diddle?

<snigger>

Michael Ejercito

Jun 14, 2019, 12:56:32 PM6/14/19

aliash)" wrote in message

>On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 08:12:45 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

>Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/cute-teen-redhead/
>> Indeed.

>Inane.

>Typical one-word drivel, as noted by Boedicea.

>BTW what were you doing at Micky Mouse and Friends Tram on Tuesday,
>you gormless slant eyed asshole? Looking for little kiddies to
>diddle?

No.

You and your fellow dreckvolk are the ones who want to diddle kiddies.

Jun 15, 2019, 8:12:54 AM6/15/19
On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 09:56:26 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Indeed.
>
>>Inane.
>
>>Typical one-word drivel, as noted by Boedicea.
>
>>BTW what were you doing at Micky Mouse and Friends Tram on Tuesday,
>>you gormless slant eyed asshole? Looking for little kiddies to
>>diddle?
>
> No.

Yes, you were, you lying little cunt. What other possible reason
could you have had???

> You and your fellow dreckvolk are the ones who want to diddle kiddies.

You and your foreskin peeling Grik fiancee need to recruit little
kiddies for your jew pedo pwner Baruch 'Barry' Shein to diddle and
POP. He can't get them in B'righton Mass any more...their
sub-cherries have all been POPPED!

Jun 17, 2019, 7:59:38 AM6/17/19
On Sun, 16 Jun 2019 10:05:39 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:vc5ME.59208$Szs1....@usenetxs.com...

[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!

> He sure did.

Inane. Typical vapid Oriental 'me too'.

> He claims to have kicked Chris off.

'Claims', mong? I DID kick the uppity ape off. He couldn't HANDLE my
comments. He never showed his flatnosed coon face here AGAIN!

> He could never handle my comments.

Your inane plagiarised comments don't JUSTIFY handling.

> He could never handle Chris's comments.

Chrissie Morton's inane plagiarised comments didn't JUSTIFY handling.

Shouldn't you be out diddling kiddies at Disneyland, mong? Don't
forget to share where you've been on Faecesbook!

>Michael

The Jews

Jun 17, 2019, 9:13:15 AM6/17/19
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[rado...@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
capable to coming up with something original by posting:

>> He claims to have kicked Chris off.
>
>'Claims', mong? I DID kick the uppity ape off.

It's ALWAYS funny when Gordon claims to have "kicked" Mr. Morton off
Usenet.

He and his fellow glue-huffers have been HIDING from Mr. Morton for
over a decade. They have to tighten their Depends every time his name
is even mentioned.

ROFLMJAO

Here is Gordon's score card.......