about me

Cody Brandt

Feb 16, 2024, 12:37:16 PMFeb 16
hi

My name is Cody Aaron Brandt. I live in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. I am a proud Nazi and KKK of Broken Arrow and south Tulsa. I hate north Tulsa and black Tulsans!!!! I will do everything in my power to make sure that black Tulsans will never be successful!!!! I will turn north Tulsa into an urban wasteland!!!! This has been a dream of Nazi and KKK people of Broken Arrow and south Tulsa!!!!! I am so proud to be a Nazi and KKK!!!!

Sincerely,

Cody Aaron Brandt

Zach Keener

Feb 16, 2024, 1:39:37 PMFeb 16