Smartphone Setting for Productivity – How to Be More Productive With Your Mobile Devices

Rubal Ahmad

Mar 29, 2023, 1:35:32 AM3/29/23
Smartphones aren’t essential to how we work today, which is becoming more flexible, mobile, and remote. But there are some Smartphone Setting for Productivity as tools for work, they might be one of the least useful.

Our phones are full of things that can keep us from doing what we need to do. They are a small portal to global newsfeeds, social exchanges, and personal messages. Even when we’re not doing anything, we turn to them right away to pass the time while we’re waiting, commuting, or just bored.

But our phones aren’t a lost cause. We just need to be more deliberate about how we use them and figure out why we sometimes get off track. Here’s how to set up your phone so you can work and [stay focused on your work schedule](https://thecoolapps.com/productive-work-schedule/).

Here is the simple Smartphone Setting for Productivity:
1. Control notifications
Push notifications on your phone can be helpful if they work with your plans. But most of the time, they just get in the way of your work and take your attention away from it. You need to decide what you want to let in and when you want it to come in. Learn how notifications work in all of your apps and change them to your liking, whether that means setting them to specific “availability hours” when you want to answer emails and Slack messages, reducing how often they pop up or turning them off completely.

2. Measure phone app usage
You can be more aware of how you use your phone if you know how your mobile time is spent. Even though services like Moment do a good job of showing you how much time you spend on your phone’s screen, purpose-built time trackers like Timely can use this information to give you a more complete picture of your workday across all your devices. From one automatically made timeline, you can see all of your mobile activity, like emails, meetings, and GPS locations, as well as your daily web and desktop activity. It also makes it easy to report and bill for work done on a mobile device, in case you need to.

3. Home screen Restructure
Putting your apps in a different order on your home screen is a simple way to stay organized and cut down on distractions. On iOS, set up different groups for work-related tools (like Outlook, Dropbox, and Timely) and personal tools (like games, media, and learning). Then, try these more intense ones. On an Android, go to the app drawer and pin the most important work apps to your home screen.

4. Use ‘Do Not Disturb’
“Do not disturb” is there for a reason, so use it if you need a time when you don’t get any phone calls, texts, or notifications. Toggle the moon icon on your phone by swiping up from the bottom of the screen on iOS or down from the top of the screen on Android. Most work apps have quick toggle buttons that do the same thing. This is especially helpful for apps like Slack that let you mute chats.

[View Full Article on The Cool Apps](https://thecoolapps.com/smartphone-setting-productivity/)
Message has been deleted

Rubal Ahmad

Mar 29, 2023, 2:05:25 AM3/29/23