THE WHITE HOUSE — ANTICHRIST TO BE REVEALED: 6-8 JANUARY 2022 — OBAMA CONTROLS BIDEN

Ras Tafarian

Dec 21, 2021, 11:48:16 AM12/21/21

LOOK FOR MAJOR BARACK OBAMA EVENT
6-8 JANUARY, 2022

THE WHITE HOUSE — OBAMA CONTROLS BIDEN —
ANTICHRIST TO BE REVEALED: 6-8 JANUARY 2022

———————————————————————————————————

JEN PSAKI ADMITS BIDEN GETS INSTRUCTIONS FROM OBAMA:

“we don’t read out those specific calls. We keep them private.”

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/04/08/jen-psaki-admits-biden-gets-instructions-from-obama-we-dont-read-out-those-specific-calls-we-keep-them-private/

" Today, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, the former
spokesperson for Obama’s State Department, essentially
admitted that Obama’s network was in charge, and Biden
receives his instructions from the crew. "

WATCH:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c1lOgo1lm8&feature=emb_imp_woyt

OBAMA — ANTICHRIST TO BE REVEALED: 6-8 JANUARY 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtAquKEgL0U

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIV90nYmI0P_IDTtme10N6A