Pedro Penduko

Misha Fernandez

Feb 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/28/97

Is this Pedro Penduko some generic name for anonymous message-senders?

Joel Monleon

Feb 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/28/97

Maybe you should ask him.

Misha Fernandez <mi...@pworld.net.ph> wrote in article
<01bc24d0$83f4fe80$3618...@pworld.net.ph>...

Pedro Penduko

Feb 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/28/97

No! I prefer to be pedro penduko when I post, as I can be a livelier poster
or character when i use my alias or AKA. pedro penduko is a pen name or
screen name, i would like to think that pedro is my alter ego, somebody who
isn't me but tries to be somebody better and cool-er then plain old me
(peter nepomuceno)
--
Pedro Penduko
^ ________^

Pietro E Reyes, III

Feb 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/28/97

Misha Fernandez wrote:

> Is this Pedro Penduko some generic name for anonymous message-senders?

Nope. Pedro Penduko is the pseudonym of a real person - actually one of
the most active participants of SCF.

Magno Cabanayan

Feb 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/28/97
to Pedro Penduko

If I am not mistaken you are a direct descendant of Nepomuceno family from
Pampanga. I went to school in San nicolas near Camp Olivas in 1960 thru
1965 when my father was stationed there and I remember certain Mr.
Nepomuceno was running for public office and a very popular figure in that
town of San Fernando. Just curious, hope you don't mind my asking.

Magno(kabalen) Cabanayan

On 28 Feb 1997, Pedro Penduko wrote:

> No! I prefer to be pedro penduko when I post, as I can be a livelier poster
> or character when i use my alias or AKA. pedro penduko is a pen name or
> screen name, i would like to think that pedro is my alter ego, somebody who
> isn't me but tries to be somebody better and cool-er then plain old me
> (peter nepomuceno)
> --
> Pedro Penduko
> ^ ________^
> ^ ^
> ^ " Subukan pamu, para mabalu ! "
>
> Misha Fernandez <mi...@pworld.net.ph> wrote in article
> <01bc24d0$83f4fe80$3618...@pworld.net.ph>...

Magno Cabanayan

Feb 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/28/97
to Pietro E Reyes, III

On Fri, 28 Feb 1997, Pietro E Reyes, III wrote:

> Misha Fernandez wrote:
> >
> > Is this Pedro Penduko some generic name for anonymous message-senders?
>

> Nope. Pedro Penduko is the pseudonym of a real person - actually one of
> the most active participants of SCF.

If I am not mistaken Mr. Penduko (Nepomuceno) is a direct descendant of
the Nepomuceno family from Pampanga a well known figure back in the 60's
or 70's --just curious that's all.

Magno(kabalen) Cabanayan
Camp Olivas 60-65