Re: Everyone KEEPS Having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor GBLTPQC+ Slant Eyed Flip Kiddy Diddler Ejershito! LOL

Jul 13, 2019, 8:24:41 AM7/13/19
On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 11:30:24 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:eO0VE.273513$rO6....@usenetxs.com...

[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!

> No doubt about it!

Inane!

> The mangina is so pedophilic and perverted.

You are so kiddy diddling and degenerate! Been, to Disneyland lately
mong?

> Here is Chris's comment.

Here is my comment.

Greek Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comment, and greek you,
you gormless slant eyed asshole!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Michael Ejercito

Jul 13, 2019, 12:28:47 PM7/13/19

aliash)" wrote in message

>On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 11:30:24 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

>Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/una-girl-hand-fan/

>> No doubt about it!

>Inane!

>> The mangina is so pedophilic and perverted.

>You are so kiddy diddling and degenerate!
There is nothing kiddie diddling about me.

> Been, to Disneyland lately
>mong?
Yes, I have.

>> Here is Chris's comment.

>Here is my comment.

>Greek Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comment, and greek you,
>you gormless slant eyed asshole!
Nithing, you could never handle his comments.

Here is my comment.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/why-has-the-left-evolved-to-oppose-gun-rights-in-america/#comment-4286499

I am sure that they will embrace the incel movement.

---
https://www.avg.com

Jul 14, 2019, 7:55:01 AM7/14/19
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 09:29:01 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> No doubt about it!
>
>>Inane!
>
>>> The mangina is so pedophilic and perverted.
>
>>You are so kiddy diddling and degenerate!
> There is nothing kiddie diddling about me.

You ARE like totally a kiddy diddling mongoloid!

>> Been, to Disneyland lately
>>mong?
> Yes, I have.

Of course you have...full of kiddies...IDEAL territory for kiddy
diddling!

>>> Here is Chris's comment.
>
>>Here is my comment.
>
>>Greek Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comment, and greek you,
>>you gormless slant eyed asshole!
> Nithing, you could never handle his comments.

Needledick, his inane plagiarised comments didn't JUSTIFY handling.

> Here is my comment.

Greek your inane plagiarised comment and greek you, you gormless slant
eyed asshole!

Michael Ejercito

Jul 14, 2019, 8:52:38 AM7/14/19

aliash)" wrote in message

>>>Inane!

>>>You are so kiddy diddling and degenerate!
>> There is nothing kiddie diddling about me.

>You ARE like totally a kiddy diddling mongoloid!
Not that you can show.

>>> Been, to Disneyland lately
>>>mong?
>> Yes, I have.

>Of course you have...full of kiddies...IDEAL territory for kiddy
>diddling!
Wow, the first thing that pops into your mind when thinking of
Disneyland is kiddie diddling!

>>>Here is my comment.
>>
>>>Greek Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comment, and greek you,
>>>you gormless slant eyed asshole!
>> Nithing, you could never handle his comments.

>Needledick, his inane plagiarised comments didn't JUSTIFY handling.
You concede that you can not handle his comments.

>> Here is my comment.

>Greek your inane plagiarised comment and greek you, you gormless slant
>eyed asshole!
You can not handle my comments either.

Michael

Jul 15, 2019, 9:18:49 AM7/15/19
On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 05:52:52 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
>aliash)" wrote in message

>>> There is nothing kiddie diddling about me.
>
>>You ARE like totally a kiddy diddling mongoloid!
> Not that you can show.

Not that you can show otherwise.

>>> Yes, I have.
>
>>Of course you have...full of kiddies...IDEAL territory for kiddy
>>diddling!
> Wow, the first thing that pops into your mind when thinking of
>Disneyland is kiddie diddling!

Wow, it's the first thing that pops into YOUR vapid Oriental 'mind'
when thinking of Disneyland...it's why you GO there!

>>> Nithing, you could never handle his comments.
>
>>Needledick, his inane plagiarised comments didn't JUSTIFY handling.
> You concede that you can not handle his comments.

You concede that his inane plagiarised comments didn't JUSTIFY
handling.

>>> Here is my comment.
>
>>Greek your inane plagiarised comment and greek you, you gormless slant
>>eyed asshole!
> You can not handle my comments either.

There is even LESS justification for handling YOUR inane plagiarised
comments, mong.

>Michael

Jul 16, 2019, 7:37:19 AM7/16/19
On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 10:57:14 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:fq1XE.471603$u42.1...@usenetxs.com...

[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!

> So he wants to diddle underage girls?

YOU do. Just like your jew hero Jeffrey Epsteen.

> Or is it underage BOYS?

You do that too. Plenty of BOTH in Disneyland. Which is why you keep
GOING there!

Jul 19, 2019, 7:49:53 AM7/19/19
On Thu, 18 Jul 2019 09:13:42 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:bBFWE.392120$2d4.1...@usenetxs.com...

[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!

> He does that to try to feel better about himself.

You zsuckle jew ani to try to feel better about yourself.

> But in the end, he is just as miserable.

But in the end all you have is just a mouthful of jew diarrhoea.

> Indeed.

Inane. One word drivel as noted by Boadicea.

> He had never been able to handle Chris in DECADES.

Chrissie didn't JUSTIFY handling in DECADES.

> He could never handle my comments either.

Your inane plagiarised comments justified handling even less than
Chrissie's!

>Michael

NEMO

Jul 19, 2019, 8:00:42 AM7/19/19

In article <ogb3jehcgdvnblasc...@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson") wrote:

> Q. How do you sink a polish battleship?
> A. Put it in water.

TSSSK!

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 19, 2019, 9:05:44 AM7/19/19
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk]
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
avoiding Nuremberging® but could only manage this:

>But in the end all I have is just a mouthful of jew diarrhoea.

You think about diarrhoea[sic] a LOT, Gordon! Tell us, do you prefer
quaffing it hot, or cold?

Report back!

LOL

Michael Ejercito

Jul 19, 2019, 11:37:57 AM7/19/19

aliash)" wrote in message

>On Thu, 18 Jul 2019 09:13:42 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:bBFWE.392120
>>$2d4.1...@usenetxs.com...

>[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

>Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/una-girl-hand-fan/
>> He does that to try to feel better about himself.

>You zsuckle jew ani to try to feel better about yourself.
Again with the ani?

>> But in the end, he is just as miserable.

>But in the end all you have is just a mouthful of jew diarrhoea.
You are so obsessed with diarrhoea.

>> Indeed.

>Inane. One word drivel as noted by Boadicea.

>> He had never been able to handle Chris in DECADES.

>Chrissie didn't JUSTIFY handling in DECADES.
You admit you can not handle him.

>> He could never handle my comments either.

>Your inane plagiarised comments justified handling even less than
>Chrissie's!

You admit you could not handle my comments.

Michael

Jul 20, 2019, 8:29:50 AM7/20/19
On Fri, 19 Jul 2019 08:38:18 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> He does that to try to feel better about himself.
>
>>You zsuckle jew ani to try to feel better about yourself.
> Again with the ani?

It's what you do, mong.

>>> But in the end, he is just as miserable.
>
>>But in the end all you have is just a mouthful of jew diarrhoea.
> You are so obsessed with diarrhoea.

You are so obsessed with zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of jew ani.

>>> Indeed.
>
>>Inane. One word drivel as noted by Boadicea.
>
>>> He had never been able to handle Chris in DECADES.
>
>>Chrissie didn't JUSTIFY handling in DECADES.
> You admit you can not handle him.

You admit the uppity ape didn't justify handling.

>>> He could never handle my comments either.
>
>>Your inane plagiarised comments justified handling even less than
>>Chrissie's!
>
> You admit you could not handle my comments.

You admit you justified handling even less than Chrissie did.

Jul 20, 2019, 8:31:01 AM7/20/19
On Fri, 19 Jul 2019 08:34:24 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:cU3XE.592468$w74.1...@usenetxs.com...

[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!

> Indeed it does.

Inane it is.

> Now here is Jack Marshall writing about having to defend President Trump.

Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about Trump, mong?

NEMO

Jul 20, 2019, 8:38:11 AM7/20/19

YO, old nazoid pedo Andrzej!

You claim to be smarter and more talented than all the Jews, right?

You LIKE making money, right? Hell, you even peddled pirated,
defective software in London:

<quote>

Original Microsoft CD in jewel case with CD key sticker on the back.
Full version.
GBP 30=00 incl recorded delivery postage.
(sorry, spamtrap in original message)
e-mail to: vis...@ukgateway.net

</quote>

Now... look at these two Israeli hi-tech firms, recently purchased
for 15.3 and 6.9 billion USD... "Mobileye" and "Mellanox".

Surely, YOU can start your own company and make... hmm... at least
ONE miserable billion!?

WELL? What are you waiting for, old nazoid pedo?

LOL oh LOL!

Folks, his blood is BOILING with anger as he's reading this... the
poor, inferior, sad LOSER!

Michael Ejercito

Jul 20, 2019, 11:05:06 AM7/20/19

http://redbust.com/cute-teen-redhead/
>> Indeed it does.

>Inane it is.
Not!

>> Now here is Jack Marshall writing about having to defend President
>> Trump.

>Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
>fuck that is) has plagiarised about Trump, mong?
Normal people do.

I AM where I am from.

Jul 21, 2019, 7:56:24 AM7/21/19
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 08:03:30 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:H3jXE.372431$XK5.2...@usenetxs.com...

[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!

> Indeed he does.

Inane.

> Yup.

Inane one word drivel, as noted by Boadicea.

Classic vapid Oriental 'me too'.

> Now here is Jeff Jacoby writing about several subjects.

Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jeff Kakobstein has
plagiarised about several subjects, mong?

<500+ lines of shite b'rissed>

Jul 21, 2019, 7:56:57 AM7/21/19
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 08:05:28 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Indeed it does.
>
>>Inane it is.
> Not!

IS!

>>> Now here is Jack Marshall writing about having to defend President
>>> Trump.
>
>>Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
>>fuck that is) has plagiarised about Trump, mong?
> Normal people do.

No, they do NOT. Only subnormal subpersons of colour like you do.

> I AM where I am from.

NO, you ARE NOT....but you WILL be when the banana boat reaches
Manila!

>Michael

Michael Ejercito

Jul 21, 2019, 11:48:40 AM7/21/19

aliash)" wrote in message

>On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 08:03:30 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

>Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/una-girl-hand-fan/
>> Indeed he does.

>Inane.

>> Yup.

>Inane one word drivel, as noted by Boadicea.

>Classic vapid Oriental 'me too'.

>> Now here is Jeff Jacoby writing about several subjects.

>Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jeff Kakobstein has
>plagiarised about several subjects, mong?

Normal people do.

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash

Jul 22, 2019, 9:06:14 AM7/22/19
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 08:49:04 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Indeed he does.
>
>>Inane.
>
>>> Yup.
>
>>Inane one word drivel, as noted by Boadicea.
>
>>Classic vapid Oriental 'me too'.
>
>>> Now here is Jeff Jacoby writing about several subjects.
>
>>Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jeff Kakobstein has
>>plagiarised about several subjects, mong?
>
> Normal people do.

No, they do not. Only subnormal subpeople of colour like you do. It's
part of your craven ainlungus.