Are Hungarians Mongols?

greg

Jun 4, 2010, 12:30:50 PM6/4/10
It is also true that the Hungarians of today look European.But their
roots
are Mongolic.

From Britannica :(Languages of the world)

"Racially the Uralic people present an unhomogeneous picture.In
general
they may be considered
a bland of Europeans and Mongoloid types,with the more western
groups(especially the Hungarians,Baltic-Finnic and Erzya Mardvin
groups)
being strongly European and those of the Urals primarily Mongoloid".

From " De Administrado Imperio"by Constantine Porphyrogenitus
(Byzantine
Emperor,950AD)

"These eight clans of the TURKS(Hungarians) do not obey their own
particular princes...,They
have for their first chief the prince who comes by succession of
Arpad's
family..."

From The Hungarian Chronicle(1095AD):

"We (Hungarians) are descendants of the great Huns of Attila".

From "The Mongols" By Jeremiah Curtin

"Five groups of Mongols have made themselves famous in Europe:The
Huns
with their mighty chief Attila,the Magyars,The Turks or Osmanli,the
Mongol
invaders of Russia..."

From "The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire" By Edward Gibbon.

"The(Hungarians) are distinguished by the Greeks under the proper and
peculiar name of Turks,
as descendants of that people who had conquered and reigned form China
the Volga (referring to the Mongols)".

From "The Cambridge Medieval History" edited by J.H.Hussey.

"The form ovyypoi,from which are derived the various names current to
this
day among the people of Europe(Old Church Slavonic,UGRI;
Russian,VENGRI;German,UNGARN;English,HUNGARIANS;French,HONGROIS;Italian,UN
GHERESI,and so on)comes from the Turkic ethnic name ONOGUR meaning
TEN
OGUR"

From "The Thirteenth Tribe" by Arthur Koestler.

"We also hear of a fearful encounter which St.Cyril,the Apostle of
the
Slav,had with a Magyar horde in 860,on his way to Khazaria.He was
saying
his prayers when they rushed at him luporum more ululantes-HOWLING IN
THE
MANNER OF WOLVES".

From "Britannica"(Languages of the world).

"Recent study indicates that it is posible to speak of a Uralic
racial
type,an intermediate stage between the European and the Mongoloid,the
basic features of which are medium-dark to dark hair and eye
colour,relatively small stature and often a concave bridge of the
nose".
(Hungary is part of Uralic racial type).

From "Britanica" Hungarian.

"The proto-Hungarians were apparently an ethnic blend of
Ugric(Mongoloid)
and Turkish peoples living in western Siberia...The Hungarians were
the
scourge of Europe,raiding as far afield as Bremen,Orleans and
Constantinople(the English word OGRE-a men eating man,hideous cruel
man,is
a corruption of HUNGAR,attests to their notoriety).

From "1000 years of Hungary" By Emil Lengyel.

"(Hungarian) Folklore speaks about NIMROD the giant,who had two
sons,HUNOR
and HAGAR.The former was the ancestor of the HUNS,and MAGOR was the
ancestor of the MAGYARS."

"The experience the Magyars left with the Western world was so
traumatic
that even generations later people form the West saw the Hungarians
as
apocalyptic monsters. Bishop Otto of Freysing spoke of the exterior of
the
Hungarians as ‘ferocious' at the time of the Crusades :(Their eyes
are
sunken,their stature is short,their behavior wild,their language
barbarous,so that one can either accuse fate or marvel at divine
patience
for having permitted these monsters the possession of an enchanting
land)".

From "History of Hungary" By Denis Sinor

"Though, geographically speaking, of European origin, the Hungarians
who
settled in the Danube valley were,spiritually and materially,
Asiatics,
and belonged to the great Central Euroasiatic cultural family whose
members lived dispersed form the Danube to China, from Persia and
India to
the Arctic. The Hungarian bows and arrows...were of exactly the same
type
as those used in Central Asia. As nomadic peoples generally do, the
Hungarians disliked towns,and even houses,to which they preferred
tents.
According to Otto von Freisingen, as late as the middle of the
twelfth
century, summer and autumn were still spent under tents".

"It is, however quite certain that the Mongoloid type was well
represented
among them (Hungarians), and that they were, on the whole, of rather
short
stature, with short legs, bowed through continuous riding".

From George Kedrenos (12th century).
(Describing the events which took place in 895).

"The Emperor had sent the Patrician Skllerous to the Turks WHO were
CALLED
Hungarians
(Oungroi) to convince them to cross the Danube and attack the
Bulgarians..."
(At this time the Hungarians used to live somewhere near Bug river,in
place called Etel-Kuzu).

From John Zonnaras (12th century).
(Describing the events of 895).

"The Emperor convinced the Turks who lived near Danube and who ARE
CALLED
Hungarians
(Oungroi) to start war against the Bulgars".

stea...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2014, 4:17:06 PM2/18/14
Wrong.

Hungarian people and language are not related with turkic people and language:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_people
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_language

2.
Hungarians are genetically more european than most slavic speaking people (who contain more Asian mongoloid Y and mt.DNA haplogroup markers), but many Northern Germanic nations have higher ratio of Mongolid haplogroup markers . See the ratio of Central Asian Haplogroup „Q” and the other mongoloid Haplogroup „N” (aka. N1C1) markers in the genetic CHART of European nations:

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

And see the ratio of middle-eastern haplogroup markers (various „J”) in all balkan populations (inc. Romania). De facto, these nations populations genetically are less European than Hungarians.

Do not forget that vast majority of balkan population is not only genetically but anthropogically less white (average darker eye and hair color, skin tone) people. Just type in google image searcher: „eye color map” , „hair color map”.

Skin tone map:
http://webspace.ship.edu/cgboer/Map_of_skin_hue_equi.png

Hair color map
http://uclahealthservices.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/hair_color_map_europe.png

Eye color map:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ilng4Lm9CI0/UKoaYrEoD_I/AAAAAAAAATw/8NebRqUEAOk/s1600/eyecolour.png

3.

Culturally, both islam and the semi-asian orthodox countries were traditionally west-hater civilizations. Hungary is a Central European country, and part of the Catholic-Protestant western civilization. Hungary is not Eastern European (Orthodox = semi-asian culture) country.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Clash_of_Civilizations_map.png

What is Western Civilization?
The earliest mention of Western civilization “Occidental civilis”
After the Great Schism (The East-West Schism /formally in 1054/, between Western Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Christianity.) Hungary determined itself as the easternmost bastion of Western civilisation (This statement was affirmed later by Pope Pius II who wrote that to Emperor Friedrich III, “Hungary is the shield of Christianity and the protector of Western civilization”)
It is not a secret in history, that countries civilizations are/were not in the same level of development.
It is well-known that Western and Central Europe, ( the so-called Western civilization) was always more developed than Orthodox Slavic or Eastern European civilization.
The cultural the societal-system and the economical civilizational (and technological) differences between Orthodox countries and Western Christian (Catholic-Protestant) countries were similar great, as the differences between Northern America (USA Canada) and Southern- (Latino) America.

MEMENTO:
Western things which were not existed in orthodox world:
1.Medieval appearance of parliaments (a legislative body(!), DO NOT CONFUSE with the “councils of monarchs” which existed since the beginning of human history),
2. Knights, the knight-culture and the technological effects of crusades from the Holy Land,
3.The self-government status of big royal/imperial cities, (local government systems of cities), which is the direct ancestor of modern self/local governmental systems.
4. The appearance of stone / brick castle defense system and fortified cities. (In Orthodox world only Byzantine empire had such an extensive system in Greek territories)
5. The medieval appearance of banking systems and social effects and status of urban bourgeoisie,
6.The medieval appearance of universities and the medieval appearance of secular intellectuals,
7.Philosophy: Scholasticism and humanist philosophy,
8.The medieval usage of Latin alphabet and medieval spread of movable type printing,
9.The medieval western theater: Mystery or cycle plays and morality passion plays,
10.The architecture, sculpture paintings and fine-arts: Romanesque Gothic and Renaissance styles.
The renaissance & humanism , the reformation and the enlightenment did not influenced/affected the Orthodox (Eastern European) countries.
Before 1870, the industrialization that had developed in Western and Central Europe and the United States did not extend in any significant way to the rest of the world. In Eastern Europe, industrialization lagged far behind, and started only in the 20th century.

4. About the Finno-Ugric and IE language groups.

Just some Hard-facts: Finno-Ugric language group was born in N-Eastern Europe, until the roots of ancient IE language groups go back to Asian continent. In the Eurasian
supercontinent, there are more native speakers of IE languages in the ASIAN continent than in Europen continent. (Just remember the large IE speaking populations of India Pakistan Iran)
However, the 97% of Finno-ugric speaking people live in Europe. Therefore to call finno-ugric languages as "asian languages" is laughable illogical, unscientific and
misleading.

TYPE IN ENGLISH WIKIPEDIA:"Proto Indo Europeans"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans

and see the maps about original ancient IE people!France Britain Italy haven't signifficant proto indoeuropean genes.The
Germanic people have also very very low ratio of ancient IE haplogroup markers (R1a),only Eastern Europeans have high ratio of original proto IE haplogroups markers.Western
European languages belongs to IE language group,but in very very distant way.(Language-shift)Real genetic IE people equal with the Eastern European people: and it represent lower culture,technology&lower scientific
economic development in European continent.

5. Hungary is not Eastern European country.

Hungary (similar to Poland Czech Rep. Germany Switzerland Poland etc..) is a Central European country, and it is part of western (catholic-protestant) western culture.

See the old Encyclopedia Britannica from 1911:

HUNGARY (Hungarian Magyarorszag), a country in the south-eastern pertion of Central Europe,
http://archive.org/stream/encyclopaediabrit13chisrich#page/894/mode/1up/search/hungary

See Modern Britannica:

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/276730/Hungary

Hungary, Hungarian Magyarország, landlocked country of central Europe. The capital is Budapest.

German BrockHaus Encyclopedia
http://www.brockhaus.de/.files/pdf/enzyklopaedie/BE_Burg.pdf

Columbia Encyclopedia
http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Hungary.aspx

French Larousse Encyclopedia
http://www.larousse.fr/encyclopedie/pays/Hongrie/111520

Hungary is Central European: CIA World Factbook
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/hu.html

Encarta Encyclopedia
http://web.archive.org/web/20091028125450/http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761559741/Hungary.html

allser...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2015, 12:20:23 PM2/21/15
Don't read the giberish form the above hungarian idiot. They are indeed Mongolsat bas

ccojo...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2015, 11:15:36 AM6/20/15
Modern hungarian historians actually try to cover up their ancient predecessors who chronicled how barbaric the conquest they enacted was. The land where hungary is today, as much of eastern and central europe was populated by tribes of dacians and thracians.This was before the rise of the roman empire and the mongol invasions. When the mongols decided to settle (as much as nomadics care to) in the danubian plains they were welcomed by the local population, who they quickly butchered shortly thereafter. Feel free to fact-check any of the statements, we, the descendants of both thracians and dacians will await the return of our historical lands and for you to go back home (don't care where since you don't really have one).

rele...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2015, 6:43:17 AM10/24/15
the hungarians are indeed mongols that invaded europe and stole land from their owners mainly from the romanians at that time dacians and latins ( see the history of dacia ) that lived for thousand and theyr predecesors for even tens of thousand of years in europe. The hungarians are just renamed mongols that invaded europe only 1k years ago and stole land from their owners ( for example half of their country is stolen land from the dacians now romanians ). Theyr language is derived from the language of some tribes that still live in mongolia and is not related to any european language.

kakima...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2016, 11:29:59 AM3/22/16
2010. június 4., péntek 18:30:50 UTC+2 időpontban greg a következőt írta:
Wow.. some retarded, butthurt romanians, don't surprised

mjkr...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2016, 5:44:32 AM8/8/16
Wow. You are apparently all enjoying being idiots. Arguing about shit you know nothing about and using your big words. And being so smart about it all.Groovy.

Message has been deleted

kakima...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2017, 9:59:47 AM1/31/17
2016. augusztus 8., hétfő 11:44:32 UTC+2 időpontban mjkr...@gmail.com a következőt írta:
> Wow. You are apparently all enjoying being idiots. Arguing about shit you know nothing about and using your big words. And being so smart about it all.Groovy.

You talk about these uneducated, primitive Romanians?
I advise to you guys to go back to the elementary schools, because everybody will laugh at you in the whole world.
Huns and Hungarians are 2 different ethnic group. They basically have nothing in common. Hungarians came to Europe hundreds of years after the Huns. Avars and Huns are both kinda turkic people.
Like Romani people and Romanian people.
But nationalist like to messing around with this in the both side.
Hungarians are Finno-ugric/Uralic people, like Finns, Estonians, Saami Scandinavians.
Romania have low average IQ, low PISA rank, LOW ranked universities, few nobel prizes and very bad economy, the reason is the people like you guys.

Message has been deleted

tama...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2018, 4:09:11 PM3/8/18
Look at this Romanian gypsy.

vpop...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2020, 9:14:24 AM6/4/20
Romania has the most math Olympics medals from europe you mongolian gypsy and the economy in in top 15 in Europe you gypsy

bingo jones

Jul 29, 2023, 12:39:13 AM7/29/23
Le 04/06/2020 à 09:14, vpop...@gmail.com a écrit :
> Romania has the most math Olympics medals from europe you mongolian gypsy and
> the economy in in top 15 in Europe you gypsy

You are an ugly racist!!!!