Majority of Americans Concerned About War With China in the Next Five Years: Survey - The Chinese military, while still seen as inferior to the U.S. military, was viewed as second best in the world. (But we still can't beat third-rated countries lik

Rusty Wyse

Dec 1, 2021, 2:44:19 PM12/1/21
Majority of Americans Concerned About War With China in the Next Five Years: Survey - The Chinese military, while still seen as inferior to the U.S. military, was viewed as second best in the world. (But we still can't beat third-rated countries like Vietnam and Afghanistan!!!)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/majority-of-americans-concerned-about-war-with-china-in-the-next-five-years-survey/ar-AARkNrY?ocid=msedgntp