TC Yang's talent

acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Nov 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/11/96

Is this the same faggot-lover who claims that Officials of the Taiwan
Government attended some ceremony whereby two faggots allegedly got
married?

Surely the Government of Taiwan is not so dissolute as to legalise
perversions?

Yang certainly seems to have a preference for the AIDS spreaders. Wonder
why???

Godzilla

Nov 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/11/96

Chinese Hater, aka Kyle Chen wrote about himself:

> he has done too many things that disgust every internet users!

well said...

PS

Proud to be a Chinese!

Nov 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/11/96
to postm...@clever.net, postm...@angelfire.com, postm...@netcom.com, secu...@netcom.com, ab...@netcom.com

Well said.

but you also forgot that tcyang has saved files like with a subject
"fxxx you," "suck my dick," etc,etc.

he has done too many things that disgust every internet users!

From:
user9...@aol.com
Newsgroups:
soc.culture.taiwan

I dont know how to subscribe people tons of mailing lists and I dont
know how to forge people's posts and I dont know how to threaten
people's jobs... TC Yang has great experience in those areas and
can share his talents with anyone wants to learn his tricks. But
please count me out. :P

Vaughn Herbert Seward

Nov 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/11/96

In <566okt$5...@mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net> "Proud to be a
Chinese!" <Chi...@Great.Country.China.CN> writes, in part:

> Well said.
>
> but you also forgot that tcyang has saved files like with a subject
>"fxxx you," "suck my dick," etc,etc.
>
> he has done too many things that disgust every internet users!

One example:

A fellow writes that there is no such thing as Taiwanese, everyone who
calls himself Taiwanese is lying, but he is happy to meet anyone
Chinese.

T.C. Yang says he is Chinese, so meet him. (Of course, the one who is
saying such silly things may be afraid to meet someone who is unhappy
with such lies.)

Other fellow says, why do you want to meet me? To suck my...oh, you
pervert.

T.C. Yang then 'disgusts every Internet user' by responding to the
other fellow, who is first to use naughty words.

Why should we be surprised? The murderers of Tienanmen Square, and
their friends and apologists, are also liars. Who is surprised?

John Savard
the sole author of this post, for which no one else is responsible

acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Nov 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/12/96

On Tue, 12 Nov 1996, Tung-chiang Yang wrote:

> Wonder why? You love flaming homosexual people too much.
> =====================================
> acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:
> : Is this the same faggot-lover who claims that Officials of the Taiwan

> --
> Tung-chiang Yang tcy...@netcom.com

Peter Sun

Nov 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/12/96

Acumen, you may remember me...

psychologically speaking, someone who hates a group of people so
much either suffers from extreme ignorance, or has been victimized
by the group....

to which one would you belong?

PS

Godzilla

Nov 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/12/96

Bjorn Vang Jensen wrote:

> He also is not particularly knowledgable about the spread of the HIV
> virus, is he ? But then again, why should that be the exception to the
> rule ?

No, he is not...

when he emailed me a few times, he insisted that HIV was
spread by homosexuals... and is a ploy for homosexuals
to kill off heterosexual population of the world...

He kept mentioning a commission in Canada, and the
book "And The Band Played On"

What he is missing is that the book was NOT about HIV and
AIDS, it was more or less about the politics behind
HIV, from US government to Robert Gallo, the discover of
HTLV at NIH, and Luc Montagnier, co-discover of HIV
at Louis Pasteur Institute.

PS

Bjorn Vang Jensen

Nov 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/13/96

Peter and TC,

Understand, he BELONGS to the group, he's just in denial at this point
in time. But at least he showed his ignorance (as if we needed further
evidence), by asking whether the Taiwanese government really sanctions
homosexual marriages. But of course it does, like all other decent
governments who put individual freedom above its own petty prejudices.

He also is not particularly knowledgable about the spread of the HIV
virus, is he ? But then again, why should that be the exception to the
rule ?

Bjorn

Bjorn Vang Jensen

Nov 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/13/96

Is there an answer from Acumen in our future ?

Bjorn

Vaughn Herbert Seward

Nov 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/13/96

In <tcyangE0...@netcom.com> tcy...@netcom.com (Tung-chiang Yang)
writes, in part:

>Thanks for your comment. Posted and mailed, and a copy is sent to
>"postm...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca" for your flaming style. Trust me,
>if I want, I can directly call their 403 number to have you stopped.

>acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca is the one referred to here.

I noted that a reference of his to "that BRONFMAN JEW" was the sort of
thing his usage agreement with freenet did not allow, and got an E-mail
asking who I was to make unfounded assertions.

I contacted ad...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca, but nothing happened. Perhaps
I should walk down to the library and save you the cost of a
long-distance phone call.

Bjorn Vang Jensen

Nov 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/13/96

PS,

Quite frankly, I'm amazed. I thought he stopped reading books in the 2nd
grade, when they became too difficult for him to understand. Maybe his
boyfriend gave him a run-down of it, and as usual he didn't get it.

Bjorn

acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Nov 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/13/96
to Godzilla

READ the book "AND THE BAND PLAYED ON", that is, if you know how to read,
or else have your orderly read it for you.

It details in complete facts and figures, how AIDS was being spread
worldwide by faggots, starting with the Canadian faggot with Air Canada,
described as "patient zero".

On Tue, 12 Nov 1996, Godzilla wrote:

> Bjorn Vang Jensen wrote:
>
> > He also is not particularly knowledgable about the spread of the HIV
> > virus, is he ? But then again, why should that be the exception to the
> > rule ?

Godzilla

Nov 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/13/96

Mr.Jensen,

Touche!!

PS

==============================

Bjorn Vang Jensen

Nov 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/13/96

The Multinational Stamp Collector (try saying it out loud without
laughing - don't attempt it while holding sharp implements) strikes
again.

Guys, did you notice how, in his titanic (clever wordplay, he probably
won't get it) struggle to convince anybody other than Barbie that
homosexual people are the main source of the spread of HIV, Adolf Junior
puts all his faith in ONE book, merely because it supports what his
sorry excuse for a brain already believes to be true ?

Did I mention that you can read all about him on
http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi?people/g/grosvenor.william ?

Have fun drilling down through his profile, and pay particular attention
to his request for mature female companionship. Oedipus complex ? Maybe
I stand corrected, and he is bisexual rather than full-fledged
homosexual ?

While you are visiting Nizkor, do yourselves a favor and read as much of
the site as you can, bookmark it for future reference, and make sure
your children see it. There is nothing like education. If only the
Multinational Software Pirate's parents had realized that before they
sent him to work in the mines...

Must go, I have a mail to send to the Business Software Alliance...

Bjorn

Julie Wang

Nov 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/13/96

:
: It details in complete facts and figures, how AIDS was being spread
: worldwide by faggots, starting with the Canadian faggot with Air Canada,
: described as "patient zero".

Whoever you are, I don't understand it.. for all the posts you posted and
I read, you HAD NOT write a single good word about Canada. If you hate
Canada so much, why do you still bother having a cheapy $15/year (maybe
its $25/year now) Edmonton Freenet account? If you hate this place, move
out or move to somewhere you'll be more happier... I seen too many people
like you who loves to whine about the place they currently live in, but
have no plans to move out. This is just so ignorant.

J. W.

Julie Wang

Nov 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/13/96

acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:
: What is YOUR problem, other than the fact your English writing needs
: improvement??

Whoever you are, you DON'T need to send a copy of this same post to my
mailbox. I can read it here. Also, any further email from you will be
considered as a harassment.

I don't have a problem, I should be the one asking you. What is YOUR
problem with Canada?

I never claim I have perfect English writing skills. Is this how you
start to flame people?

: Why not respond to my questions, or even my points, rather than just
: criticising the critic?

What questions?! All I see is you bashing Canada this and that. Why are
you doing this? You don't like Canada?! Fine with me... you got your
freedom is express your opinion, but isn't it a bit ironic when you are
bashing Canada while using a CANADIAN account? What is your purpose for
bashing Canada?

[and recently, started personal attack on other netters in SCT]

: Did you not learn anything, wherever it was that you supposedly obtained
: your education, or are you just another ang mau,feileu, or just another
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^????
: gwaliau??
^^^^^^^^^^^???

Where and how I 'obtain' my education is none of your business and is
irrevelent in this 'discussion'.

J. W.

Peter Sun

Nov 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/13/96

acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:

> Why not respond to my questions, or even my points, rather than just
> criticising the critic?

That is the point... your posts do not have any valid points.

Canadian government is NOT trying to kill heterosexuals with the
contaminated blood as you so vehemently stated....

"And The Band Played On" is NOT about the spread of HIV, but about
the politics behind it...

You have sent me a few emails in the past, and another one today
with the same old "Cut And Paste" stuff...... you have repeated
your assertion of a Air Canada's male flight attendant being
patient zero.. Yes, he is patient zero in north America... but
it is STILL UNKNOWN where HE contracted HIV, and we will never
know how he contracted HIV.

The question ought NOT to be where HIV came from... we all know
that it is evloved from chimpanzee immunodeficiency virus.. at
least homological speaking, it is HIV's closet relatives.... the
question of how it came to us is useless at best, and downright
regressive at worst..... putting the blames when no blames should
be assigned will not help the fight against such worthy enemy as
HIV.

The question OUGHT to be how we can stop this deadly plague. In
case you have NOT noticed, protease inhibitor, that new drug that
everyone's so crazy about, does not provide a long term cure....
the combination of protease inhibitor and AZT lasts about 9 months
or a bit longer, before virus mutates out of it.

and in case you think that you, Acumen, will be immune to HIV,
because you do not practice homosexual life style, think again.
Heterosexual transmission of HIV is on the rise -- fast...

and to give you more reasons to fear... as of now, HIV is still
transmitted through either exchange of bodily fluid, or exchange
of blood... try imagine HIV becoming airborne.... then, it does
not matter if you are homosexual, heterosexual, black or white or
yellow, or brown or purple or green, you will be at risk.

The question OUGHT to be how some individuals seem to be resistant
to such viral infections, how some individuals, though infected,
do not develop any notable symptoms.... we ought to know how to
block its entry into T-Cells, its nuclear entry, its uncoating,
its reverse transcription, its proviral DNA integration, its
gene synthesis, its viral RNA replication, its assembly and packaging,
its release through host cells by budding.... We ought to find out
how come all other retroviruses kill host cells when they mature
and release out of the cells.. how come HIV does not lyse host
cells to release mature virions.... we ought to find out how
the infidelity of the reverse transcriptase contribute to its
rapid adoptation to the hostile environment.... we ought to find
out which amino acids are changed when the HIV becomes resistant
to these anti-viral drugs.

HIV and AIDS, contrary to what you have been saying, are not
a homosexual disease.. they are not Jehovah's punishment for
the human race.... they are the products of unfortunate viral
evolution... they are the products of an intelligent organism
(HIV) kicking the behind of us humans......they are, fortunately,
preventable infectious diseases... however, they are, unfortunately,
still spreading because ignorant people out there who continue
to share needles, or continue to have unprotected sex......

As I always do, when I party, I wear a party hat.

PS

Peter Sun

Nov 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/13/96

Peter Sun wrote:

> gene synthesis, its viral RNA replication, its assembly and packaging,
> its release through host cells by budding.... We ought to find out
> how come all other retroviruses kill host cells when they mature
> and release out of the cells.. how come HIV does not lyse host
> cells to release mature virions.... we ought to find out how

One minor correction, HIV is one of the few retroviruses that
DO lyse the cells upon maturation, it is released from host cell
by lysis. The other retroviruses DO NOT kill host cells, they
release mature viruses by budding.....This accounts for the fact
that most other retroviruses could be oncogenic, but HIV causes
the DECREASE of its host cells, T-Cells.

50 lashes on myself... my bad... should have double checked my
post before I sent it out.....

PS

Tim Nye

Nov 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/13/96

In article <56cu5v$h...@pulp.ucs.ualberta.ca>,

'acumen' is really William Grosvenor. He doesn't like his name used because
he is a convicted criminal, former mental patient and well known liar. He has
even been mentioned in Forbes magazine, which called him a "roving fruitcake".

[more at http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi?people/g/grosvenor.william especially
in the file "background-grosvenor".]

While he complains long and loud about Canada, he doesn't tell you that he is
a foreigner who immigrated to Canada. But, since actions speak louder than
words, you can see by his refusal to leave that Grosvenor thinks Canada is the
best country in the world in which to live.

Another problem he has is that his health isn't too good (he wears a
Medic-Alert braclet) and he needs the great free health care that Canada
provides. As much as he believes himself to be a right-wing capitalist
libertarian, his political philosophy calls for unlimited taxpayer-provided
health care as a constitutional right of all residents.

Of course, one might consider his preoccupation with AIDS and his questionable
health status and infer a connection...

Tim

P.S.: Here's what John De Salvio made of Grosvenor's claims:

From: desa...@monitor.net (John De Salvio)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.hongkong,alt.homosexual,soc.culture.china,hk.general
Subject: Re: Is Homosexuality a crime? Hear from a Bigot
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 1996 14:24:04 -0800

In article
<Pine.A41.3.95.961018...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>,
<acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca> wrote:

> Homosexuality is a criminal perversion.
>
> AIDS was spread deliberately all over the world, starting with the faggot
> with Air Canada. This is well documented in the book "AND THE BAND PLAYED
> ON".

Hey, anonymous acumen,

You posted this crap last week and were roundly trounced by
what we in the information business call "truth."

It was pointed out to the hundreds of thousands of readers
of this newsgroup who DID read "And the Band Played On"
(the author, Randy Shilts, was a personal friend of mine), that
you obviously only read tiny parts of it, and did not comprehend
what you read.

said about "Patient Zero," and when you can come back and show
where Patient Zero knew he had AIDS, knew what is was, knew
how it was transmitted, knew its mortality rate, and deliberately
passed it on in spite of this information.

CLUE: The time was 1979-1980. AIDS wasn't even a "word" yet.
GRID (Gay Related Immune Deficiency) was coined in January 1982.

AIDS was coined on July 27, 1982. While Gaetan Dugas was
having sex with all those men, the CDC still didn't know what AIDS
was. Obviously, neither did Gaetan.

To quote the book:

"Whether Gaetan Dugas actually was the person who brought AIDS
to North America remains a question of debate and is ultimately
unanswerable." (page 439)

But of course, you have all the answers.

Anonymous coward, I knew Randy Shilts.
And you are no Randy Shilts.

John

Tim Nye
Room CPH 4364
University of Waterloo
(519) 885-1211 X6099

acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Godzilla

Nov 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/13/96

acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:
> READ the book "AND THE BAND PLAYED ON", that is, if you know how to read,

Yes, I have read it... in fact, some Nobel Prize winners
and I were talking about it....

Nobel Prize.... you do know what it is, don't you? it's
the ultimate prize they award to the scholarly, the
intellectual, the privileged......

of course, you will never come close to such recongnitions.

> or else have your orderly read it for you.

and you seem to know so much about a psychiatric
institution... does it all seem like deja vu to you,
or have you taken your prozac already?

> It details in complete facts and figures, how AIDS was being spread
> worldwide by faggots, starting with the Canadian faggot with Air Canada,
> described as "patient zero".

*YAWN*.... you have repeated the same cut-and-paste
stuff, the same run-on sentence, the same rhetorics,
and the same old boring misinterpretations......

When you can tell me why HIV is enveloped, or better
yet, just tell me in this case, what is an "envelope",
then we will talk.... I do not teach to novices.

Tell me, in your world, is the sky red? yellow? black?
or rainbow-color? tell me, in your world, how does
a biggot get up in the morning?

PS

Bjorn Vang Jensen

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:

> What is YOUR problem, other than the fact your English writing needs
> improvement??

Thanks for providing me with my morning laugh. William Grosvenor telling
people they can't write English. ROTFL.

Julie, William Grosvenor is a deranged Neo-Nazi with a persecution
complex of gigantic proportions. Read a few of my posts from yesterday
where you can see the URL for a wesite where you can read all about him.

Bjorn

Julie Wang

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

Bjorn Vang Jensen (b...@pc.jaring.my) wrote:

: acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:
: > What is YOUR problem, other than the fact your English writing needs
: > improvement??

[deleted]

: Julie, William Grosvenor is a deranged Neo-Nazi with a persecution

: complex of gigantic proportions. Read a few of my posts from yesterday
: where you can see the URL for a wesite where you can read all about him.

Is that his name?

Oh oh.. the term 'Neo-Nazi'.. just a few days ago, I heard a few girls
sitting next to my table talking about this guy who was racist against
females and call them 'femine-Nazi' (sp?).. I suppose this is a
coincidence...

J. W.

Steve Sundberg

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:
:
: Why not respond to my questions, or even my points, rather than just
: criticising the critic?

Because you can't admit your own homosexuality?

--
_.,-*'`^`'*-,.__.,-*'`^`'*-,.__.,-*'`^`'*-,._
It's been Oolong time, my Darjeeling Jasmine, dee...@mm.com

Magidc

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

In article <56dmgg$t...@pulp.ucs.ualberta.ca>, wa...@gpu1.srv.ualberta.ca says...

>What questions?! All I see is you bashing Canada this and that. Why are
>you doing this? You don't like Canada?! Fine with me... you got your
>freedom is express your opinion, but isn't it a bit ironic when you are
>bashing Canada while using a CANADIAN account? What is your purpose for
>bashing Canada?

You haven't seen people with ROC passport bash ROC, or USA passport bash
USA? What is their purpose for bashing ROC and USA?

Julie Wang

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

Magidc wrote:
: In article <56dmgg$t...@pulp.ucs.ualberta.ca>, wa...@gpu1.srv.ualberta.ca says...

Like I wrote in my previous posts.. they are simply ignorant. Just like
Kyle when he used AOL to bash US...

J. W.

acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

I notice that TCYang,Sundberg and others seem to want to support the
SWINDLING of Chinese going to Canada.

Also, they want special rights for the vermin known as faggots.

Could they be benefitting from the swindling of Chinese going to canada,
and that is why they,and their Jewish supporters, do not want potential
immigrants to canada to know what it is really like, in communist Canada?

Canada still prefers to admit communists as immigrants, whether from PRC,
Russia, or similar countries.Even criminals from these countries are
welcomed, provided you get approvals,somehow, from the appropriate
Immigration officials.

Just read the stories in Hong Kong about Lawrence leung, as one documented
example.

On 14 Nov 1996, it was written:

acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

One should ask Julie Wang, how did she arrive in Canada? Was she one of
the communist students from PRC, who filed a false refugee claim, but was
allowed to stay in Canada?

Or, was she one of those from China, who arranged a marriage of
convenience, just to be able to come to Canada??

On 14 Nov 1996, Julie Wang wrote:

> Magidc wrote:
> : In article <56dmgg$t...@pulp.ucs.ualberta.ca>, wa...@gpu1.srv.ualberta.ca says...

> :
> : >What questions?! All I see is you bashing Canada this and that. Why are
> : >you doing this? You don't like Canada?! Fine with me... you got your
> : >freedom is express your opinion, but isn't it a bit ironic when you are
> : >bashing Canada while using a CANADIAN account? What is your purpose for
> : >bashing Canada?
> :
> : You haven't seen people with ROC passport bash ROC, or USA passport bash
> : USA? What is their purpose for bashing ROC and USA?

Steve Sundberg

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:
:
: I notice that TCYang,Sundberg and others seem to want to support the

: SWINDLING of Chinese going to Canada.

William 'Fruitcake' Grosvenor has yet to provide us with any legitimate
evidence that shows that the Canadian government swindles anyone. Until
he does so, I can only support the proposition that William Grosvenor is
a latent homosexual... and* anti-Asian, given his membership in CRAP.

Given his propensity for repetition, though, I suspect that William
'Fruitcake' Grosvenor is, in reality, someone's failed attempt at an
artificial intelligence computer program.

Vaughn Herbert Seward

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

In <328A61...@vividnet.com> Peter Sun <godz...@vividnet.com>
writes, in part:

>and in case you think that you, Acumen, will be immune to HIV,
>because you do not practice homosexual life style, think again.
>Heterosexual transmission of HIV is on the rise -- fast...

Yes, especially in percentage terms, as it's starting from a small
base. Consorting with a prostitute, or becoming involved in casual sex,
or sex with people who have used drugs is very dangerous. And all sex
relations have some danger, since you don't know your partner's
history. Everyone should be cautious. But some actions are riskier than
others; to deny that is to engage in politically-correct falsification.

>and to give you more reasons to fear... as of now, HIV is still
>transmitted through either exchange of bodily fluid, or exchange
>of blood... try imagine HIV becoming airborne.... then, it does
>not matter if you are homosexual, heterosexual, black or white or
>yellow, or brown or purple or green, you will be at risk.

Mosquitos are supposed not to transmit AIDS: even Lyndon LaRouche once
admitted to that, and so I'm not going to be more paranoid than he is.
But bedbugs, lice, and so on...they may explain the Belle Glade,
Florida anomaly.

But why try imagining HIV becoming airborne? It isn't.

Since you have been minimizing the differences between high-risk and
other groups, I assume you want those who are HIV-positive treated
humanely.

But if there were a real risk of HIV becoming easily transmissible,
since only about 1% of people have a natural immunity, then the AIDS or
Human Immunodeficiency virus would have to be wiped out posthaste.
Total global quarantine. Thermonuclear cauterization of non-compliant
nations. The whole bit.

What? Why not try to find a cure?

I guess that's what you were hoping to encourage by making AIDS look
like more of a threat to all of us.

Trouble is, WE DON'T HAVE A CURE TODAY. Science is not like
engineering. When we don't know how to do something, we can't tell you
when, or ever, we will find out how.

The cure for AIDS may be announced tomorrow. Or there may still not be
one a hundred, or a thousand, years from now, even given the
continuation of our prosperous and technologically advancing
civilization.

Dreams and threats won't help in finding a cure. Loose talk of 'blood
terrorism' and so on, instead of a responsible stand by the gay
community, have only served to harden hearts and attitudes.
Homosexuality is not a crime, but reminding people about the 'innocent'
victims of AIDS is exactly what will obtain general support for AIDS
research. But the AIDS advocacy groups are adamant in placing politics
ahead of practicality.

Godzilla

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:

> One should ask Julie Wang, how did she arrive in Canada? Was she one of
> the communist students from PRC, who filed a false refugee claim, but was
> allowed to stay in Canada?

no no no.... a better question is why are YOU allowed
in Canada... the last time I checked, Canadian government
does not allow pathogens to immigrate over there.....

PS

Godzilla

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:

> Also, they want special rights for the vermin known as faggots.

actually, from your psychological profile, you seem to
fit the vermin description........

PS

Godzilla

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

Tung-chiang Yang wrote:

> It seems to be the time for me to compile an FAQ on acumen. Please
> send E-mails to me if you support this idea :)

I second that notion.

acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

Why not an FAQ for TC YANG?

Let's have more comments about whether TC Yang deserves full exposure
regarding his preferences for faggots, other criminals, and the like???

On Thu, 14 Nov 1996, Tung-chiang Yang wrote:

> It seems to be the time for me to compile an FAQ on acumen. Please
> send E-mails to me if you support this idea :)

> acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:
>
> : I notice that TCYang,Sundberg and others seem to want to support the
> : SWINDLING of Chinese going to Canada.
>

> : Also, they want special rights for the vermin known as faggots.
>
> : Could they be benefitting from the swindling of Chinese going to canada,

> : and that is why they,and their Jewish supporters, do not want potential
> : immigrants to canada to know what it is really like, in communist Canada?
>
> : Canada still prefers to admit communists as immigrants, whether from PRC,
> : Russia, or similar countries.Even criminals from these countries are
> : welcomed, provided you get approvals,somehow, from the appropriate
> : Immigration officials.
>
> : Just read the stories in Hong Kong about Lawrence leung, as one documented
> : example.
>

> --
> Tung-chiang Yang tcy...@netcom.com
>
> soc.culture.taiwan, soc.culture.china (by SCC FAQ Team) FAQ's:
> http://www.clever.net/tcyang/Taiwan_faq.html, China_faq.html

Peter Sun

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

Vaughn Herbert Seward wrote:

> history. Everyone should be cautious. But some actions are riskier than
> others; to deny that is to engage in politically-correct falsification.

you are absolutely right.

> Mosquitos are supposed not to transmit AIDS: even Lyndon LaRouche once
> admitted to that, and so I'm not going to be more paranoid than he is.

That is because a bite from mosquito does not contain that many
pfu of virions.....

> But bedbugs, lice, and so on...they may explain the Belle Glade,
> Florida anomaly.

I am not quite sure if lice or bedbugs can transmit it.. because
again, the viral titer has to be high in the blood for such
transmission.

> But why try imagining HIV becoming airborne? It isn't.

Exactly... sorry I brought it up.... HIV is possible but not
PROBABLE to become airborne, because the selective pressure is
not there for it to mutate to airborne pathogen.

> Since you have been minimizing the differences between high-risk and
> other groups, I assume you want those who are HIV-positive treated
> humanely.

Yes, that's my point..... I am sorry to have brought it up... I did
so to show Acumen that he may be at risk, either through unprotected
heterosexual sex, or through haywired mutagenesis of the virus.

> But if there were a real risk of HIV becoming easily transmissible,
> since only about 1% of people have a natural immunity, then the AIDS or
> Human Immunodeficiency virus would have to be wiped out posthaste.
> Total global quarantine. Thermonuclear cauterization of non-compliant
> nations. The whole bit.

What my original point that got lost in all the science information
is that instead of fighting amongst the general population about how
HIV and AIDS came about, instead of finger-pointing, and assigning
blames where no blames should be assigned, we should spend more
time educating the public about this worthy enemy.... passing out
condoms to those who are at risk.... giving out needles.... yes,
abstinence is the only way to 100% avoid it.. but how many teens
with raging hormones would listen to the authorities? giving out
condoms is NOT a green light for them to have sex........ it is merely
a way to protect the youth.....

Just like Reagan did not want to talk about it.... Gallo wanted
all the credit, and fought bitterly with Montanier..... at this
point, we should be educating the public about it... not saying
who is at fault, and all those ignorant and extremist idea from
Acumen.....

> What? Why not try to find a cure?

Currently, that would be the best solution.... along with finding
a working vaccine......

> I guess that's what you were hoping to encourage by making AIDS look
> like more of a threat to all of us.

It is more a threat to us than general public believes... Yes, it
is true that if you do not use transfusion, drugs, or practice
unsafe sex, you will not be at risk... and you don't have to worry
about it.... but, we still need to make the public aware of what
"at risk" means....... What I mean by "more a threat to us than
general public believes" is that it is such an intelligent virus,
it makes 10^9 viruses a day, with 10^5 mutant viruses due to
infidelity of reverse transcriptase.... All these numbers and
jargans..... but all we need to say is that current batch of
drugs to control HIV would not last us very long..... As far as
the scientists can see right now, the cure, if possible, will be
a long time coming... at the mean time, in order to control the
spread of the disease, WE SHOULD BETTER INFORM THE PUBLIC ABOUT
what they can or cannot do...... Do you realize that even as we
speak right now, some kids out there are having unprotected sex....

We need to find the cure... but until that day comes, we have
to do preventive care......

> Trouble is, WE DON'T HAVE A CURE TODAY. Science is not like
> engineering. When we don't know how to do something, we can't tell you
> when, or ever, we will find out how.
> The cure for AIDS may be announced tomorrow. Or there may still not be
> one a hundred, or a thousand, years from now, even given the
> continuation of our prosperous and technologically advancing
> civilization.

You are absolutely correct.

> Dreams and threats won't help in finding a cure. Loose talk of 'blood
> terrorism' and so on, instead of a responsible stand by the gay
> community, have only served to harden hearts and attitudes.
> Homosexuality is not a crime, but reminding people about the 'innocent'
> victims of AIDS is exactly what will obtain general support for AIDS
> research. But the AIDS advocacy groups are adamant in placing politics
> ahead of practicality.

That is the whole point of the book "And the Band Played On"...
all the infightings in US government, in blood industry, in
scientific communities, in general public, and in the
gay communities.

Bjorn Vang Jensen

Nov 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/15/96

TC,

I support the FAQ wholeheartedly, but the Nizkor site already has the
beginnings of it. I will mail Ken MVay for a copy of his entire file,
then er take it from there. Have you already arranged for his post to ce
cross-posted to homosexual newsgroups ?

Basically, once the FAQ is ready, we should post it in response to any
post from Fat William. Maybe put it on the Web ?

Bjorn

Bjorn Vang Jensen

Nov 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/15/96

Hi Julie,

Yes, that's his name. You can read all about him at

http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi?people/g/grosvenor.william

Cheers,
Bjorn

Tim Brown

Nov 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/15/96

Godzilla <godz...@vividnet.com> writes:

>Tung-chiang Yang wrote:
>>
>> It seems to be the time for me to compile an FAQ on acumen. Please
>> send E-mails to me if you support this idea :)

>I second that notion.

As I said before, I am in 100% in favor of a FAQ on acumen. This idiot
has to be stopped. There's already a web page about him:

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/g/grosvenor-william/gruber-10q.html
--
bath...@iglou.com http://members.iglou.com/bathroom
STOP PUBLIC SCHOOL UNIFORMS -- IT'S YOUR FIGHT, MASON COUNTY!

Saravana Ram

Nov 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/15/96

From now on do not post onto groups not related to the thread. Please
remove jaring.general from it.

Julie Wang

Nov 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/15/96

Bjorn Vang Jensen (b...@pc.jaring.my) wrote:
: Yes, that's his name. You can read all about him at
:
: http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi?people/g/grosvenor.william

Thanks! I'll try it..

J. W.

Steve Sundberg

Nov 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/15/96

acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:
: Why not an FAQ for TC YANG?

:
: Let's have more comments about whether TC Yang deserves full exposure
: regarding his preferences for faggots, other criminals, and the like???

Heh. I doubt there exists the plethora of material about Yang as
compared to you on the Net. I doubt, too, that Yang has a criminal
record as long as yours, nor does he exhibit the extreme psychosis that
you do, you roving fruitcake.

Bjorn Vang Jensen

Nov 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/15/96

I am going to have to violate my rule of not talking to the
multinational philatelist, just once:

Bill, we don't want an FAQ on TC Yang because we like him. We also like
homosexuals of both genders, and we like jews. We like them BECAUSE you
hate them. We want an FAQ on you because we don't like you, and because
we enjoy making Nazi untermenschen like you squirm. If there is any part
of that sentence that you not understand, that's your problem.

Bjorn

Brian Blank

Nov 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/15/96

Dear Bjorn,
On Wed, 13 Nov 1996 08:30:02 +0800, Bjorn Vang Jensen
<b...@pc.jaring.my> wrote:

>Is there an answer from Acumen in our future ?

>Bjorn

Look, you surely don't think that he will break the habits of a
lifetime do you? How many questions is it anyway? I think I have about
30 awaiting an answer, but he just ignores them and keeps spewing the
same old rubbish. He obviously believes that, as Goebbels said, keep
repeating the lie and eventually it would be believed. That's a
paraphrase by the way, sorry if it is a trifle inaccurate (Hey Bill,
give us the direct quote?) So what he does is just consistently repeat
the same anti-Jewish, anti-Chinese, homophobic rubbish over and over.
Oh by the way Bill, another neat quotation for your collection, this
is by Ralph Waldo Emerson and is totally accurate; "A foolish
consistency is the hob-goblin of little minds."
And let's face it, Billy-Nu has the smallest mind that I have ever
come across.

Cheers,
Brian

Foo Chuan Herng

Nov 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/15/96

How about the traitors of WW2 and of KMT, the foreign imperialists and also
the murderers of the Republican era? I am no suprised since you are a
foreigner.
--
*************** Foo Chuan Herng ************
******* Live Long ******** Love Deep *******

Vaughn Herbert Seward <sew...@netcom.ca> wrote in article
<567suj$q...@tor-nn1-hb0.netcom.ca
: Why should we be surprised? The murderers of Tienanmen Square, and
: their friends and apologists, are also liars. Who is surprised?

Tim Nye

Nov 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/15/96

In article <Pine.A41.3.95.961114...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>,

<acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca> wrote:
>One should ask Julie Wang, how did she arrive in Canada? Was she one of
>the communist students from PRC, who filed a false refugee claim, but was
>allowed to stay in Canada?

One should ask William Grosvenor about his arrival(s) in Canada. Why did
Grosvenor have to leave Europe? Was he on the lam from the law? After all,
it wasn't long before Grosvenor racked up some serious criminal convictions in
Canada.

And what about Grosvenor's story of having then emigrated to S.E. Asia in the
1970s? Grosvenor now claims he was in Canada during that time. Since
Grosvenor was committed to a mental hospital in the 1970s, could it be that he
only imagined being in Asia?

And why is the immigrant Grosvenor, convicted criminal and mental patient,
allowed to stay in Canada? Did he file a false refugee claim, but was allowed
to stay in Canada?

>Or, was she one of those from China, who arranged a marriage of

>convenience, just to be able to come to Canada??

"Marriage of convenience". Interesting term, Mr. Grosvenor. So tell us how
your wife came to Canada? Given that you hustle women on the Internet, and
post things like this:

From: acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Newsgroups: alt.dads-rights
Subject: FEMINAZIS LOSE AGAIN
Date: 28 Aug 1996 08:18:27 -0700

Here in Alberta Canada, the government shot down the proposed Bill 214
last week, proposed by the fembos.

This legislation, had it been passed, would have enabled a scrag, on
the unsubstantiated allegation of a female to a judge, to STEAL all
the assets of the man.

He could have lost his home, his car, his bank accounts, his credit
cards, as well as being garnisheed into bankruptcy.

All this on the unsubstantiated allegation of the feminazi, no, not
for serious aassault or similar proven crime, BUT SOLELY ON AN
ALLEGATION, which could have been regarding verbal criticism by the
man of a friend of the feminazi!!!!

Fortunately, the government saw the pitfalls, and shelved the proposed
legislation.

Men, if you fail to act to protect what few rights remain, you will
then deserve to be the cash wallets for the feminazis!!!

Be ever vigilant, and fight for your rights, and those of a normal
family.

It sure sounds like there's not an overwhelming amount of love in the
Grosvenor marriage.

Could it be that since Grosvenor gets to live in his wife's house, the deal
was that he would marry her and sponsor her entry into Canada in return for
allowing him to live rent-free?

(Julie, Grosvenor has a long history of accusing other people of the kinds of
anti-social behaviour he indulges in himself. This "marriage of convenience"
accusation tells us more about him than anyone else.)

Tim

Tim Nye
Room CPH 4364
University of Waterloo
(519) 885-1211 X6099

Tim Nye

Nov 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/15/96

In article <E0wD0...@iglou.com>,

bath...@iglou1.iglou.com (Tim Brown) wrote:

>As I said before, I am in 100% in favor of a FAQ on acumen. This idiot
>has to be stopped. There's already a web page about him:
>
>http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/g/grosvenor-william/gruber-10q.html

There's a second root page on Willy at Nizkor as well Tim. It's at:

http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi?people/g/grosvenor.william

This one has the file "background-grosvenor", which contains the text of the
Forbes and Alberta Report articles on him. (I've seen the Alberta Report
article in the library -- it even has a picture of a scowling, overweight
Grosvenor.)

Brian Blank

Nov 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/15/96

Hi T.C.,
On Thu, 14 Nov 1996 22:19:10 GMT, tcy...@netcom.com (Tung-chiang Yang)
wrote:

>It seems to be the time for me to compile an FAQ on acumen. Please
>send E-mails to me if you support this idea :)

Offhand, I think not. He would ignore it, just like he does everything
else that fails to fit into his delusions, secondly as Tim points out,
most of the subject matter can be found at the Nizkor site.
Cheers,
Brian

Quan Lin

Nov 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/15/96

tcy...@netcom.com (Tung-chiang Yang) wrote:

>There is already an FAQ on TC Yang. Please send an E-mail to
>Kyle Chen.

what is the email address of Kyle Chen.

>=====================================

>acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:
>: Why not an FAQ for TC YANG?

>: Let's have more comments about whether TC Yang deserves full exposure
>: regarding his preferences for faggots, other criminals, and the like???

Bjorn Vang Jensen

Nov 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/16/96

Hi Brian,

No, I don't believe we will ever get an answer, and that's the whole
point. Because every time I ask a question here, and Fat Willy refuses
to answer it, he is exposed for what he really is, and that alone gives
me immense personal satisfaction. If he replies to this one, for
example, it will most likely be with something like, "the Nordic faggot
blablabla" but he won't answer the question, and everybody will know
that he has something to hide.

Bjorn

Bjorn Vang Jensen

Nov 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/16/96

Tim Nye wrote:
> Forbes and Alberta Report articles on him. (I've seen the Alberta Report
> article in the library -- it even has a picture of a scowling, overweight
> Grosvenor.)

PLEASE PLEASE scan it and put it up somewhere on Usenet or the Web, or
Mail it to me, pretty please ?

Bjorn

Tim Nye

Nov 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/16/96

Geez, Brian,

After I spent the afternoon feverishly finishing this up... ;-)

The story so far: The FAQ idea had occurred to me as well back in September,
and it's been a back-burner project since then. T.C.'s question spurred its
completion, or its semi-completion as there is still a lot of opportunity to
add Willy-Spittlets to it. For that reason I've called it Version 0.5.

I'm sure you're right Brian, Willy will ignore the FAQ (but not until he gives
his montor a good coating of spittle...). Heck, the guy has spent his life
ignoring every other element of what we humbly call 'reality' (not to mention
concepts such as 'truth'). On the other hand, the FAQ will answer common
questions such as 'Is this guy for real?!?'.

Personally, I think a FAQ is also a great tool for nominating Willy for a
Usenet Kook of the Month (KotM) award. Sounds like we've got a critical mass
of Grosvenor-fans to do the nominating and voting, not to mention an
outstanding candidate. We'll have to look into the details.

OK, without further ado, here's the FAQ. Get back to me with additions and
suggestions.

Cheers,

Tim

GROSVENOR FAQ v0.5, 11/15/96

This FAQ is an attempt to assimilate the Wit and Wisdom of one William
Grosvenor aka William Gruber aka Acumen aka Echte Wahrheit aka The
"Spittle King of the Edmonton Freenet" aka "Zippy the Circus Chimp"

This FAQ may be freely distributed. (In fact, it makes a great .sig
when replying to Mr. Grosvenor's Usenet posts...)

So now for the questions. Quoted text is indented and references are
noted in brackets (e.g., [1] ) and are listed at the bottom of this
document.

Who Is William Grosvenor?
-------------------------

Let's let Mr. Grosvenor start things off [1]:

WILLIAM GROSVENOR

Member ID#: 0160059
Member Since: January 02, 96
Gender: Male
Age: 56 Years
Address: Alberta, CANADA
Nationality: British
Birth Place: UK
Profession: International Management Consultant
Education: P.mgr., Fic, Fiaa, Cga
Hobbies: Stamp Collecting
Computers
Travel
Likes: International correspondence
Dislikes: Faggots, policical correct vermin
Wants to be
Friends with: Both Male and Female from Age 25 to 65 years
Relevant: Have lived and worked and owned businesses
throughout Europe, coast to coast in North America,
as well as in several countries of se Asia
EMAIL: acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

A few observations can be made at this point. First, while he resides
in Canada, he claims British citizenship (although he has also claimed
Canadian citizenship to a different audience [24]).

Second, he claims to be an "International Management Consultant", but
professional reporters have been unable to find any clients of Mr.
Grosvenor's 'firm'. [25, 26]

Third, his intolerance and bigotry starts to show, e.g., his dislikes
are "Faggots, policical correct vermin".

He Dislikes "Faggots"???
------------------------

As we shall see, he seems to hate just about everyone, but, first a few
select quotes from Mr. G on the topic of homosexuality:

You are obviously a diseased faggot, yourself dying of AIDS.

Your lies will probably cause your diseased brain to accelerate
the death you deserve.[2]

AIDS is definitely one of Mother nature's best ways to select
only the fittest of the species of mankind to survive.

However, do not forget that AIDS is almost exclusively a LIFESTYLE
CHOICE of those perverts who indulge themselves as faggots.

AIDS was deliberately spread worldwide by the Canadian faggot
with Air Canada. This is irrefutably documented in the book
"AND THE BAND PLAYED ON". {note: this claim has been refuted [4]}

Hopefully, all those diseased vermin will soon die, so that the
rest of humanity can go back to doing their normal activities.[3]

As for faggots, they serve no useful purpose on this earth, and
only in cremation, will their ashes serve some use as fertliser.[31]

Actually, I am very careful with whom I do business.Fortunately,
faggots do not seem to be involved, yet, in the stamp business,
so I don't have to deal with any.

Sorry, but I reserve the right as to whom I will deal,and faggots
are not approved by me.[5]

After all, nature created only two normal sexes - male or female.
If you say that you are neither, then you obviuosly are not human.

As for the other terms used by and for the perverts, that is
their choice.[6]

It looks as though you have more than the normal share of gall.
But then, one must expect perverts to be abnormal,and even
subhuman.

The only good faggot, is an incinerated one. Verstehen Sie?[7]

Just because there have been criminals, and perverts throughout
history, does not legalise these offensive vermin.

The best way to get rid of these perverts, is extermination, by
whatever method the state prefers to use.[8]

Further, in many civilised nations, such as Singapore, Malaysia,
and Saudi Arabia to name a few, sodomy as practiced by faggots
is a criminal offence, with punishments as prescribed by law.

In Muslim nations, the qu'ranic punishment is usually stoning to
death.

I would suggest that these perverts should be eliminated in a more
practical method for the needs of normal society.

Suggestions would include:
medical experiments for treatments using new procedures;
medical experiments for new drugs and treatments;
target practice for the military and police recruits;
target practice for victims to use, in preparing warning
videos to present to children, to show that the
penalty for crimes is death.These would be similar
to the Malaysia & Singapore programs "DADAH IS
DEATH"[9]

These extra benefits for their faggot friends were brought to
you by Herr Stein/Rock, Gray/Graustein, and Kaplan among others.
They were strongly supported by major members of the World Jewish
Congress, who feel that faggots deserve special rights and
privileges, just as in Sodom and Gommorrah!!![10]

The Jews Are In On This Too?
----------------------------

And then some, e.g.,

Why are the JEWS allowed to break the laws of sovereign Quebec?

Did they terrorise some government officials, or were officials
otherwise induced??[11]

So why should the JEWS be allowed to break the provincial laws?
Other religions, such as the majority Christians, must obey the
law, so why not the damn JEWS?[12]

And don't forget that the forerunner organisation of the KGB was
set up by that Polish JEW Louis Dzerzhinski, who helped elimiate
all opponents to communism in the USSR, including the mass
extermination in Ukraine in the 1930's!!!Ther NKVD/KGB were and
are mainly JEWS,still.[13]

It seems that Ostrov just doesn't believe in telling the truth,
which seems to be a failing of those of the Jewish persuasion,
and their lackeys.[14]

What special JEWISH ARITHMETIC is used to increase several
million dollars to SEVEN BILLION?

Is it this special Jewish Arithmetic that increased the
International Red Cross figure of 320,000 to the now fictitious
figure of six millions?[15] {note: the IRC refutes this claim}

If being Jewish had nothing to do with the biggest tax scam in
Canadian history, then why is it the biggest tax scam in
Canadian history?[16]

Note that not all Jews fit the slimy description, since there
must be some good Jews.[23]

I suggest that you MUST consider the ethnic treatment of Chinese
by thecommunist Canadian government, vis a vis, the white JEWISH
BRONFMANs.[17]

Grosvenor's A Racist, Too?
--------------------------

Yep. Racist and all-around bigot. For instance:

The JEWS think they control Canada, but I believe it is now about
time for the whites in Quebec and Canada to start to clean their
countries.[18]

In view of last night's riots in Montreal,and the comments of
M.Parizeau regarding Jews and natives,responsible travellers
should seriously consider whether it is safe for non-frenchies
in Quebec.

If you must visit Quebec,be sure to bring your flak jacket.Guns
for self-protection are not allowed in communist Canada,since
our government wants only criminals and natives to have weapons.

In other words,much of Canada is no longer safe for foreigners
who do not speak with a Quebec French patois.[19]

Cretin is kissing the asses of the frogs in Quebec,and also those
of the native homelands.[20]

Quite frankly,I doubt that it will have much impact on North
Americans.It will reduce the numbers of Poles,Ukranians,Russians
and the like who to many Slovaks, were undesirables in any case.[21]

Yes, my articles are definitely racist.

You bet, the above points may seem racist, because the JEWS
claim to be a race, not that they are, and the Chinese are now
being victimised to make up for the frauds of the JEWS.[22]

Is There Anyone Grosvenor Doesn't Hate?
---------------------------------------

Surprisingly, there is. After extensive questioning, he came up with
this list:

Obviously I do not hate Chinese, Malaysians, Singaporeans,
taiwanese, Germans, Iranians and Iraquis, to name just a few
of the groups of people that I respect.[23]

However, so far he hasn't come up with a rationale for this choice.

Ironically, Grosvenor's buddies, the Ghermezian brothers, who we'll meet
later, are originally from Iran. Of course, given what they did to him
in court, Grosvenor obviously has a lot of respect for them.

Anyone Else?
------------

Mr. G also harbours an active dislike of immigrants, especially those
with criminal records, e.g.,

What about the almost 6,000 MINISTER'S PERMITS given out last
year to unqualified people,admitted as so-called immigrants?

This included more than 1,500 convicted criminals, which Canada
apparently prefers to good workers or investors!!![32]

As though Canada has not enough criminals, the communist
government of Canada wants to IMPORT MORE!!!

Many of these were of course from Russia,and many were involved
in serious crimes there.

Why should we be bringing in more criminals, when they are
already a serious problem here?[33]

Of course, the irony here is that Mr. G himself *is* an immigrant with
a criminal record.

He's A Criminal?
----------------

Yep. Convictions in Canada for both assault and extortion [26]. His
criminal record before first immigrating to Canada, if any, is not known,
although he changed his name from Gruber to Grosvenor not long after
first arriving in Canada.

After First Arriving In Canada?
----------------------------------

According to Alberta Report[26], Grosvenor first arrived in Canada in the
mid-1960s. Grosvenor himself has claimed the year of arrival to be 1965,
probably from Newcastle, England [27].

Where he was in the 1970s is something of a point of contention. For
instance, Alberta Report quotes Grosvenor as claiming to have been a
consultant, "processed for top secret and military security clearance,"
to the prime minister of Malaysia.[26]

Grosvenor has made a number of other claims about this period, such as:

I am a former Consultant to the Prime Minister of Malaysia in
Finace, Planning, and Economic Development.

Further, in the past I was an official of the Governments of
Indonesia and Taiwan,in Indonesia.[28]

I was a Senior Official of the Government of Malaysia. Further I
was an Official of the Governments of Taiwan, and of Indonesia.

As a consequence, having lived and worked in S.E.Asia, I have
some feeling for residents of these areas.[29]

yes, I have been an official of the Governments of Malaysia,
Indonesia, and Taiwan.[30]

By the way, I am NOt a student. When I was in Malaysia, I was
a professor, trying to instill some knowledge in capable
students.[31]

So "professor", just how _does_ one spell "finance"? (Note that Grosvenor
has refused repeatedly to give details of these positions.)

According to Alberta Report, Grosvenor then reappeared in Canada about
1980 in Edmonton, where he has resided until the present. [26]

However, Grosvenor disputes this record. For instance:

More lies from the damn JEWS. Since I am a Canadian, I did NOT
immigrate tqice, as the liar claims.[24]

If he didn't immigrate twice to Canada, he must not have left in the
1970s as he has claimed. Also:

I have been a professional accountant in Canada for more than
30 years,including consulting on Canadian taxes.[34]

If we are to believe Grosvenor when he says he came to Canada in 1965,
and if we believe when he says he has spent "more than 30 years" there,
we must come to the conclusion that he has been in Canada continuously
from 1965 until now. So, how could he also have lived in Asia, as he claims:

First, I have lived and worked in S.E.Asia, in Malaysia,
Singapore, Indonesia and Taiwan.[35]

Who knows? Maybe he's soooo schizophrenic that one personality remained
in Canada while another chose to live in Asia (and who could blame it for
wanting to get as far away from Grosvenor as it could...).

Hold On Now. He's a Foreigner, Yet Complains About Canada?

Uh-huh. Here's an example:

If you have any sense, you should seriously consider and AVOID
CANADA!!

AVOID CANADA has continued to show that the risks, and costs
of going to Canada will result in a much reduced lifestyle,
compared to living in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore or other
civilised country.

AVOID CANADA details the fact that now in Canada faggots have
special rights. This means that if you do any business with
the government, you MUST hire faggots,even if with AIDS,no
matter about the risk to the lives of yourself and others.

AVOID CANADA has been presented from the perspective of an
immigrant,since I am one.I lived and worked in SE Asia, in
Malaysia,Indonesia and Taiwan,and understand the important
values of those who succeed.

AVOID CANADA is concerned about traditional family values,
while Canada being communist(have you already forgotten that
former PM Trudeau studied in Moscow), wants to destroy the
traditional family.That is why they give special rights to
faggots and similar perverts.[36]

One thing to note is that even though Grosvenor claims here to have
lived in S.E. Asia (supporting the theory he immigrated twice to
Canada), he also claims that living in Canada "will result in a much
reduced lifestyle". One wonders why he moved back, in that case.

In any event, Grosvenor's unhappiness with Canada has led him to
lay out plans for his own country, "Canada West", or more commonly
called "Grosvenor-Reich", details of which can be found on his
homepage [37].

Setting aside the issue of whether this foreign national lobbying for
the destruction of Canada is an act of treason or sedition, it turns
out that Grosvenor-Reich would not be the paradise Mr. G expects.
For instance, from his "Immigration Policy":

IMMIGRATION will be strictly regulated. Only persons useful to
the economy of Western Canada will be admitted. Criminals,
so-called economic refugees, those unable to support themselves,
those with AIDS, and those expected to be a drain on the
taxpayers will not be admitted. Sponsors of immigrants will be
required to deposit a substantial cash bond with the Government
for 10 years, to cover any costs should the sponsored immigrant
ever become a cost to taxpayers. In fact, those costing
taxpayers while not yet a citizen should be deported to their
country of origin.[37]

Note the part: "Criminals, {...} will not be admitted."

As a criminal immigrant, Mr. G would be the first deported from his
personal fascist state. To paraphrase Groucho Marx, William Grosvenor
would not live in a country which would have him as citizen...

If He Hates Canada Too, Why Doesn't He Leave?

Oh, he has promised to:

Feel free to get back to me directly,should you wish more info
about the problems of Canada.I will be there just for a short
while longer,before I relocate with all my businesses.[36]

I will not allow any faggot-loving government to tell me whom
I should deal with, and sooner than allow these vermin, I am
closing down businesses.[38]

Professional, 56 years old wishes to emigrate/relocate.

Skills include professor of accounting & business management,
have owned many businesses around the world, could also teach
English.

Hold British passport,and would prefer relocating to country
where English spoken, such as Ireland,Central America, or
perhaps South America, or S.E.Asia?[39]

Sadly, although lots of people would gladly contribute to purchasing
him a one-way ticket to someplace <anyplace!> else, Mr. G is not a man
of his word. One theory is that his wife, who owns the house he lives
in, would cut off his allowance if he left, forcing Mr. G to find a
job.

He Doesn't Have A Job?
----------------------

While he likes to pretend to be an "international businessman", e.g.,
as on his homepage [40]:

The GROSVENOR INTERNATIONAL GROUP is a multinational group of
businesses operating worldwide, presently based in northern
Canada. Some of our prominent activities include:

INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT INC. does International
Management Consulting. It has done assignments in South East
Asia, including Malaysia, Indonesia and Taiwan.

GROSVENOR STAMP CO. is an international stamps dealer and
auction firm for stamps for collectors. (APS#D138099) We now
do LARGE TRADES / EXCHANGES with dealers and collectors
worldwide. As a service to collectors in countries where
dollars are scarce, we also offer COMPUTER PROGRAMS IN
EXCHANGE FOR STAMPS.

UNIQUE COMPUTER DISTRIBUTING has been an importer and dealer
of computers for more than 16 years.

William Grosvenor , P.Mgr., FIC, FIAA - C.E.O.
GROSVENOR INTERNATIONAL GROUP[40]

It turns out that all of Mr. G's businesses are run out of his wife's
house, a modest three-bedroom bungalow in the Dickensfield neighborhood
of Edmonton. Furthermore, with one exception, none of his "businesses"
have phones or can be found in any business directory [41]. (The phone
listing for his bookkeeping business appears to be the family number.)

Of course, Mr. G has an explanation for this:

I keep my businesses private, as the law permits,and it is none
of anyone's business how I operate, as long as I do so legally,
as I do.[43]

Another breakthrough from the "INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
INC." (Mr. G's bookkeeping business): Stealth Marketing -- how better
to keep away those pesky potential customers?

To get an idea of the holdings of the "GROSVENOR INTERNATIONAL GROUP",
we can examine the case of the Motherboard Upgrade. Over the last
year or more, Grosvenor has been trying to trade an old parachute
for a new motherboard for his computer. Picking up the trail, we find:

November 5, 1995:

Will sell for best cash offer,or trade for something useful.
Items I am seeking include loaded Motherboard for DX100 or
Pentium; stamp collection;guns; or what offers?[44]

May 25, 1996:

Want Pentium 133 system or similar such as S86 system, IN
TRADE for items I have,including some extra high res scanners,
etc..[45]

August 12, 1996:

Am looking to TRADE some of my items for a fully featured
Motherboard. Looking for S86 - 120 or 150 Mh board, with 32
Mb RAM.[46]

November 7, 1996:

I collect stamps, coins, starting on guns, but open to proposals
such as good Motherboard with P166 or equivalent???[47]

You will notice that Grosvenor's requests seem to parallel developments
in the state of PC computing, starting with a request for a 486 DX100
motherboard, and currently up to a Pentium166. You will also notice
that "UNIQUE COMPUTER DISTRIBUTING", one of the "GROSVENOR INTERNATIONAL
GROUP" of companies, apparently only has one reasonably modern PC, and
is unable to spend a few hundred dollars to upgrade it.

When he's trying to hustle cheap motel rates, Grosvenor also claims to
be "President" of "NORTHSTAR TRAVEL".[41] For instance:

Have been looking,so far without success,for reasonably priced
- i.e.low cost clean motels,or/and B & B in Maine and New
Brunswick for August.This is in connection with a preliminary
exploratory trip,considering possibility for group tours of
seniors from Western Canada.

So far,low cost,according to mail received,is over US$100 a
day,up to $250.per day,per person.Out west we consider $20 to
$40 Canadian reasonable.[41]

$20 Canadian is about $15 American. This will give you a feel for the
financial acumen (!) of the "GROSVENOR INTERNATIONAL GROUP".

Grosvenor Is Not A Man Of His Word?
-----------------------------------

To put it mildly, yes. For example, take the case of Mr. G vs. the
Ghermezian brothers. The Ghermezian's company, Triple Five, develops
shopping malls, including the West Edmonton Mall and the Mall of America.
In the late 1980s, the Ghermezians also developed the ire of one
William Grosvenor.

What happened? As Forbes magazine recounted [25]:

Why does he do it? Grosvenor originally told FORBES that he
had been "swindled by Triple Five." But in a more recent
conversation, he said, "They got several lots rezoned so they
could build a lousy strip mall next to my house."

Of course, this put Grosvenor on the war path. In his words:

Alberta Report story last month quoted Grosvenor admitting he
intends "to use all means at my disposal anywhere in the world
to put the Ghermezians out of business."[26]

But wait, you're probably thinking to yourself. Last time you looked,
both West Edmonton Mall and Mall of America were still in business,
thriving, in fact. Why aren't the Ghermezians out of business yet?

Well, once Mr. G reached the Ghermezian's threshold for stupidity, they
took him to court, although they had some trouble getting him there:

After returning from West Germany last week, Grosvenor was
holed up in his home in Edmonton's Dickinsfield neighbourhood,
reportedly refusing service of the Triple Five gag order. The
company's lawyers were preparing to go to court again Monday
morning for an order allowing them to nail the injunction to
the door of Grosvenor's home, which is in fact owned by his
wife, Sario.[26]

After this point he caved-in completely, although, according to Grosvenor,
he scared those wimpy billionaires right out of the courtroom:

An apology was requested, but the lawyers for the Jewish
Ghermezians refused to re-appear in court to finalise any
documents, so none was finalised.[48]

But what Mr. G calls their 'refusal' to re-appear was more due to
the Ghermezians having no need whatsoever to continue action against
him. A more complete story came from the Edmonton Journal:

William Grosvenor has been found in contempt of a civil court
order not to speak against Triple Five Corp. or interfere in
its business.

Justice Russel Dixon reprimanded Grosvenor, Thursday in Court
of Queen's Bench.

Grosvenor promised to cease and desist from further anti-Triple
Five communications, including any public references to
"Ghermezianville" - a term he used to describe this City.

Grosvenor also agreed to prepare an apology to Triple Five.[49]

The next time Grosvenor mouths off about the Ghermezians, he will face
a *second* contempt of court citation which no Judge is likely to find
amusing. Neither would Grosvenor, who'd probably be taking a lot of
long, warm prison showers after that.

In fact, there is no evidence that Mr. G has made any negative
statements about the Ghermezians since that time. So much for his
vow to put them out of business.

This episode led to international fame for Mr. G when Forbes magazine
labelled him a "roving fruitcake". [25]

"Roving Fruitcake"?
-------------------

Followed by an observation that "Grosvenor does make occasional forays
into sanity".[25] The diagnosis seems to be official, too. Alberta
Report dug up that:

Grosvenor, 48, has a criminal record for assault and extortion,
that he was diagnosed at Riverview Psychiatric Hospital in
British Columbia in 1973 as suffering from a paranoid
personality disorder, and that his harassment of the Ghermezians
is only the latest in a 20-year series of vendettas against
corporations and individuals, including leading figures of the
British Columbia legislature and judiciary.[26]

How Can I Tell If I'm Successfully Yanking Grosvenor's Chain?

It seems that of all the people he hates (and there are certainly a lot
of them), Grosvenor hates Jews the most. If you find he has corrupted
your name to make it sound more Jewish, you know you've got his working
neurons into Rapid Fire Mode.

So far the Grosvenor Kook-point contest winners are:

Ken McVay (aka "OyVay")
Jason Kodish (aka "Kaddish")
Tim Nye (aka "Neimann/Neiman/Neuman")
Cook (aka "Koch")
Tim Brown (aka "Bronstein")

(and more to be announced...)

What's Next?
------------

Eventually, this FAQ will contain a list of Grosvenor's contradictions
(such as the criminal Grosvenor demanding execution of all criminals,
the Grosvenor who hid his assets to "defeat" creditors demanding that
white collar criminals make full restitution to all their victims, etc.).

As you can imagine, however, this list will probably be longer than
the current FAQ. :-)

Anyway, onward and upward...

-------- References ---------

due to the length of the file, I'll e-mail them to anyone who's interested.
Tim

Bjorn Vang Jensen

Nov 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/16/96

Tim Nye wrote:
> "Marriage of convenience". Interesting term, Mr. Grosvenor. So tell us how
> your wife came to Canada?

She certainly does have a very un-Canadian name...

Brian Blank

Nov 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/16/96

Hi Bjorn,

>Bjorn
Actually, we like them because we and they are all members of the
species homo sapiens, that is the human race.
On the other hand Grosvenor's race and species has yet to be
determined.
Cheers,
Brian

Lincoln Yeoh

Nov 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/16/96

Did he say that?

By the way God loves you and me too. Did I just use his name in vain?

Have fun..

Link.

<acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca> wrote:

>On Tue, 12 Nov 1996, Tung-chiang Yang wrote:

>> Wonder why? You love flaming homosexual people too much.

JENNY!

Nov 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/16/96

Not to get into you guys arguments here, but a recent report just came
out regarding certain individuals have immunity against HIV....about 10%
population lack the surface receptor neccessary for HIV virus to attach
to the cell surface....I don't know about the detail, perhaps you know,
Peter?

On Wed, 13 Nov 1996, Peter Sun wrote:

> [...]

> cells to release mature virions.... we ought to find out how
> the infidelity of the reverse transcriptase contribute to its
> rapid adoptation to the hostile environment.... we ought to find
> out which amino acids are changed when the HIV becomes resistant
> to these anti-viral drugs.
>
> HIV and AIDS, contrary to what you have been saying, are not
> a homosexual disease.. they are not Jehovah's punishment for
> the human race.... they are the products of unfortunate viral
> evolution... they are the products of an intelligent organism
> (HIV) kicking the behind of us humans......they are, fortunately,
> preventable infectious diseases... however, they are, unfortunately,
> still spreading because ignorant people out there who continue
> to share needles, or continue to have unprotected sex......
>
> As I always do, when I party, I wear a party hat.

UVM IS A OOOOOOO OOOOO OOOOO Fill with
OO O O O O wild, domestic,
jg...@zoo.uvm.edu OO O O O O and out-of-states
OO O O O O animals.
OOOOOOO OOOOO OOOOO
http://www.
uvm.edu/~jgan(sorry, under construction)

Lincoln Yeoh

Nov 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/17/96

Peter Sun <godz...@vividnet.com> wrote:

>> What? Why not try to find a cure?

>Currently, that would be the best solution.... along with finding
>a working vaccine......

I would think focusing on finding a vaccine would be a better idea. Cures tend
to be more difficult. Is there a cure for chronic Hepatitis B? The vaccine is
available tho.

Cures tend to be more expensive - 3 billion people are not going to be able to
afford it.

>We need to find the cure... but until that day comes, we have
>to do preventive care......

Vaccine. Too little effort being spent on looking for one. Everyone
concentrating on cure. So far they just find treatments not cure.

Prevention is better than cure.

I do sympathize with those already infected. But there are billions who aren't
who would probably be better off with a vaccine than a cure.

Link.

RONNIE FONG

Nov 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/17/96

Probally because he is worried his parents and children ( which he
claims he has...ha ha...) will find out what a faggot he is...

Godzilla

Nov 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/17/96

Lincoln Yeoh wrote:

> I would think focusing on finding a vaccine would be a better idea. Cures tend
> to be more difficult. Is there a cure for chronic Hepatitis B? The vaccine is
> available tho.
> Cures tend to be more expensive - 3 billion people are not going to be able to
> afford it.

you are absolutely right!!

vaccine is currently under development as well....
the teams of researchers are working on different aspects
of HIV...and we do have researchers working on vaccines.

so far, the test for the vaccine is the problem.

> >We need to find the cure... but until that day comes, we have
> >to do preventive care......

> Vaccine. Too little effort being spent on looking for one. Everyone
> concentrating on cure. So far they just find treatments not cure.
> Prevention is better than cure.

exactly... that is why I posted this thread, in an effort
to disspell the myth about HIV according to Acumen's views.

> I do sympathize with those already infected. But there are billions who aren't
> who would probably be better off with a vaccine than a cure.

in time, a vaccine would be available.

PS

Brian Blank

Nov 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/17/96

Hi Bjorn,

>Hi Brian,

>Bjorn
I totally agree. The most ridiculous thing about him is that he is
incapable of realising that we all continue to laugh at him and his
perverted views.
I think he would have more success at spreading his filth by burying
it in his wife's back garden. That way he can at least relate to the
worms and maggots that would read his stuff.
Later,
Brian

acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Nov 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/18/96
to RONNIE FONG

The only good faggort, as Ronnie Fong prefers to call itself, is a dead
one.

Perhaps we should run a contest,with a prize, for the most interesting use
to dispose of faggots such as Ronnie Fong??

Tim Nye

Nov 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/18/96

In article <328D12...@pc.jaring.my>,

Bjorn Vang Jensen <b...@pc.jaring.my> wrote:

Not a bad idea. Tell you what Bjorn, I'll check with the publisher to see if
I can have permission to reprint the picture.

Given that Willy has boasted he personally bankrupted Alberta Report (check
http://albertareport.com to see a "bankrupt" publisher in action), they might
go for it.

I'll keep you posted.

Tim

Peter Sun

Nov 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/18/96
to JENNY!

Posted and Mailed.

JENNY! wrote:

> Not to get into you guys arguments here, but a recent report just came
> out regarding certain individuals have immunity against HIV....about 10%
> population lack the surface receptor neccessary for HIV virus to attach
> to the cell surface....I don't know about the detail, perhaps you know,
> Peter?

actually, I believe it is 1%, though I could be wrong..... 1% of
the Caucasian populations have a defective co-receptor in their
T-cells which disallow viral entry into the T-cells... if the virus
can not get into the host cells, obviously it can not infect
the individual. Currently many studies are done on those
co-receptors. and bone marrow transplant from those individuals to
AIDS patients have been proposed as an alternative treatment.

PS