The Air Force's most advanced jets may be vulnerable because of their own weapons - The main concern is that the limited range of outdated weapons will make those aircraft easy targets for adversaries with advanced air defenses and longer-range missi

Rusty Wyse

Dec 1, 2021, 3:37:26 PM12/1/21
The Air Force's most advanced jets may be vulnerable because of their own weapons - The main concern is that the limited range of outdated weapons will make those aircraft easy targets for adversaries with advanced air defenses and longer-range missiles. "We need fifth-gen weapons for our fifth-gen Air Force,"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/air-forces-most-advanced-jets-130332214.html

rodeo

Dec 2, 2021, 9:49:53 AM12/2/21

Advanced jet is no use as it is meant to deliver its missiles. Hence
advanced missile is more important in that it should be able to deliver even
from "birds".

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message