More of my philosophy about obesity treatments and more of my thoughts..

1 view

Amine Moulay Ramdane

Sep 27, 2022, 3:44:16 PM9/27/22

Hello,

More of my philosophy about obesity treatments and more of my thoughts..

Scientists discover the switch that makes human brown fat burn energy

"An international research team have discovered how to activate brown fat in humans, which may lead to new treatments for type 2 diabetes and obesity. According to Associate Professor Camilla Schéele at CBMR, this finding has clear therapeutic applications. "Activation of brown fat burns calories, improves insulin sensitivity and even affects appetite regulation. Our data reveals a previously unknown key to unlocking these functions in humans, which would potentially be of great gain for people living with obesity or type 2 diabetes.""

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/08/200805102023.htm

And Drug researcher develops 'fat burning' molecule

"Scientists have recently identified a small mitochondrial uncoupler,
named BAM15, that decreases the body fat mass of mice without affecting
food intake and muscle mass or increasing body temperature.

Webster Santos, professor of chemistry and his colleagues have recently
identified a small mitochondrial uncoupler, named BAM15, that decreases
the body fat mass of mice without affecting food intake and muscle mass
or increasing body temperature. Additionally, the molecule decreases
insulin resistance and has beneficial effects on oxidative stress and
inflammation.

The findings, published in Nature Communications on May 14, 2020, hold
promise for future treatment and prevention of obesity, diabetes, and
especially nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), a type of fatty liver
disease that is characterized by inflammation and fat accumulation in
the liver. In the next few years, the condition is expected to become
the leading cause of liver transplants in the United States."

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/06/200608132539.htm

More of my philosophy about cancer and more of my thoughts..

I think you will soon be able to pass a blood test that could detect cancers early, read about it here:

A blood test that could detect cancers early will undergo trials in the U.S.

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/health/blood-test-detect-cancers-trials

And i think the following new treatment will allow to beat cancer,
so i invite you to read about it carefully in the following article:

Scientists attempt to beat cancer by suffocating cells within four hours

https://interestingengineering.com/health/new-treatment-suffocating-cancer-cells

More of my philosophy about statins and more of my thoughts..

"Many people have to take statins to lower their cholesterol levels. But statins may be able to do even more: Researchers report that these drugs inhibit a gene that promotes cancer cell metastasis. Statins, which are prescribed as cholesterol-lowering drugs, inhibit MACC1 expression in tumor cells, and in their search for MACC1 inhibitors, the researchers conducted high-throughput drug screening with colleagues at the European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) in Heidelberg, Germany. They independently hit upon statins. They tested this discovery on various tumor cell lines, with favorable results: All seven drugs tested reduced MACC1 expression in the cells but to varying degrees. The scientists then administered the cholesterol inhibitors to genetically modified mice with increased MACC1 expression. This almost completely suppressed the formation of tumors and metastases in the animals. "What is particularly remarkable is that the benefits continued in the animals even after we reduced the dose relative to the amount that humans normally ingest," Stein says. Robert Preißner and scientists at the University of Virginia also examined data from a total of 300,000 patients who had been prescribed statins. This analysis found a correlation: "Patients taking statins had only half the incidence of cancer compared to the general population," Preißner explains."

Read more here on ScienceDaily:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/02/220228114359.htm

More of my philosophy about how multivitamin may improve cognition and possibly protect against decline and more of my thoughts..

"New research shows that taking a daily supplement of multivitamin may improve cognition in older adults. In the study, researchers estimated that three years of multivitamin supplementation roughly translated to a 60-percent slowing of cognitive decline (about 1.8 years)."

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/09/220914102010.htm

More precision of my philosophy about Bisphenol A (BPA) and more of my thoughts..

I think i am smart, and i have just read the following interesting serious article about Bisphenol A (BPA), and it says:

"..The results were published in 2018, concluding that doses of 2,500 µg/kg and below did not cause any adverse effects in rats, while a dose of 25,000 µg/kg caused some impact, including effects on the female reproductive tract and male pituitary gland. Over 100 studies have investigated the potential health risk from exposure to BPA in humans. The vast majority have shown no health effects."

Read more here:

How Low Can It Go? The Story Of BPA

https://www.acsh.org/news/2022/06/22/how-low-can-it-go-story-bpa-16383

So i think so that to be safe, you can set the dose of BPA
to 2,500 µg/kg or even to 25 ug/kg as is saying it the above article.

Read my previous thoughts and writing:

From the following article in french from LeDevoir in Quebec Canada, it says that in the study the researchers calculated that consuming a serving of canned soup daily for five days led to a 1221% increase in BPA levels in urine compared to that of a serving of soup prepared from fresh ingredients, read more here and translate the article in french to english so that to understand:

https://www.ledevoir.com/societe/science/336762/des-soupes-en-conserve-au-bisphenol-a

But i think that according to a 2014 report from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), exposure of less than 2.25 milligrams per pound (5 mg per kg) of bodyweight per day are safe( Read about it here: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/what-is-bpa ), so then i can conclude that for a canned soup for 5 days it has given in the above article 20,8 µg * 12.21 = 253.968 µg, so it is not even a 1 mg, so i think it is not problematic.

And more precision about I3C (Indole-3-carbinol) and cancer..

I have just read the following article, i invite you to read it:

Broccoli and Brussels sprouts: Cancer foes

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2019/05/beth-israel-researchers-uncover-anti-cancer-drug-mechanism-in-broccoli/

But i think that the above article is not speaking about the following
research that says the following about I3C (Indole-3-carbinol):

"In vivo studies showed that I3C inhibits the development of different
cancers in several animals when given before or in parallel to a
carcinogen. However, when I3C was given to the animals after the
carcinogen, I3C promoted carcinogenesis. This concern regarding the
long-term effects of I3C treatment on cancer risk in humans resulted in
some caution in the use of I3C as a dietary supplement in cancer
management protocols"

Read more here to notice it:

So i don't advice to take I3C(Indole-3-carbinol) as a dietary
supplement, because I3C(Indole-3-carbinol) can reduce the risk of cancer
, but still you can have cancer even if you take I3C(Indole-3-carbinol)
, so it is dangerous to take I3C(Indole-3-carbinol) because taking
I3C(Indole-3-carbinol) after the carcinogen promotes carcinogenesis(read
my writing above to notice it).

More of my philosophy about Protein-designing AI that could discover new cures and materials unknown to science and more of my thoughts..

Protein-designing AI could discover new cures and materials unknown to science, and the real-world applications are limitless.

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/innovation/protein-ai-could-produce-new-cures-materials

These shape-shifting microrobots can brush and floss your teeth

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/innovation/shapeshifting-microrobots-brush-floss-your-teeth

More of my philosophy about how A.I. excels at creating new proteins and more of my thoughts..

"Over the past two years, machine learning has revolutionized protein structure prediction. Now there's a similar revolution in protein design. Biologists show that machine learning can be used to create protein molecules much more accurately and quickly than previously possible. By creating new, useful proteins not found in nature, they hope this advance will lead to many new vaccines, treatments, tools for carbon capture, and sustainable biomaterials."

Read more here:

Beyond AlphaFold: A.I. excels at creating new proteins

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/09/220915142503.htm

More of my philosophy about cancer and about a breakthrough anti-aging drug..

I think the following new treatment will allow to beat cancer,
so i invite you to read about it carefully in the following article:

Scientists attempt to beat cancer by suffocating cells within four hours

https://interestingengineering.com/health/new-treatment-suffocating-cancer-cells

Elixir of life? A breakthrough anti-aging drug may be just around the corner

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/health/rapamycin-anti-aging-drug-healthy-younger

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.