US Navy commander calls for more aircraft carriers in Pacific to dissuade China, Russia from conflict - Well!!! I guess he doesn't know each aircraft carrier costs 13 billion dollars and that China has aircraft carrier and Guam killer hypersonic wea

Rusty Wyse

Dec 1, 2021, 3:27:18 PM12/1/21
US Navy commander calls for more aircraft carriers in Pacific to dissuade China, Russia from conflict - Well!!! I guess he doesn't know each aircraft carrier costs 13 billion dollars and that China has aircraft carrier and Guam killer hypersonic weapons...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-navy-commander-calls-more-152134808.html

marico

Dec 2, 2021, 10:32:47 AM12/2/21

This US navy commander is ruining America's economy by calling for more its
carriers to harass China in the pacific.

He is trying to boost his career for a promotion by giving a call for more
carriers to the region, but he does not know his country is ruined by their
spending on harassing and tackling other countries.

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message