More of my philosophy of what is a civilization and more of my thoughts..

1 view

Amine Moulay Ramdane

May 22, 2022, 6:04:52 PM5/22/22
Hello,

More of my philosophy of what is a civilization and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i will ask a so important question of:

What is the essence of a civilization or what is the important
ingredients that make a civilization ?

So as you notice, it is a so important question, so how do you think i will answer it ? so first i will make you understand two things:

There is the first thing that we call individual smartness
and there is the second thing that we call societal smartness,
so if you are really smart you will notice that Adam smith, the father of economic Liberalism, has said that in an economic system we have to specialize the individuals of a society so that to be efficient and productive, but i thing that Adam Smith was not so right, since the weakness of his model is that his model make morons that lacks societal
smartness, and we can easily notice it on internet that individuals
lack societal smartness of understanding the right dose of philosophy or the right dose of politics that makes them a good citizens, and more than that we can also easily notice that in our today world, the individuals are expressing too much there differences in an not correct way, such as being sadist or masochist or the being negro or the being white or the being too sexual or too hot and the like, without giving the right important to the being the right societal smartness that makes us good citizens that can live in harmony, and this of course requires knowing how to live together in harmony, and this knowing how to live together in harmony requires the right and the good philosophy to follow, and so that to answer more smartly my above philosophical question, i invite you to look at the following video so that you notice what is the problem with Africa:

Sénégal, le sage de l'Afrique - Dakar - Saint-Louis - Documentaire voyage - HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqWluJkJZjI

So i think from looking at Africa in the above video, i am noticing
that it also lacks societal smartness that i am talking about, and to answer the above philosophical question of:

What is the essence of a civilization or what is the important
ingredients that make a civilization ?

I think that the engine of a civilization is not only money,
because big money doesn't add much individual happiness to having individually enough money ( look at the following video from a techlead so that to notice it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1kQmeIsCVs ),
so i think that the engines of a civilization is both self-improvement
and money , and this self-improvement has to know about the "goals"
that are also the being this well balance between the individual smartness and the societal smartness so that to give form to a civilization and so that to make the good citizen, and of course we have to know how to make love the way of self-improvement in such a way.

And here is my new proverb that explains more my views:

"Passion is not a good engine since it is much less powerful,
so if for example you have passion for sex, then can you make sex
a passion that guides you ? no, so then it is not a general or
much more general way of doing, so i think that individual
happiness comes from the satisfaction of self-improvement,
and does money = happiness? I think that big money doesn't
add much individual happiness to having individually enough money
( look at the following video from a techlead so that to notice it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1kQmeIsCVs ), but big money
can add much to societal happiness, and big money builds empires."

In my above smart new proverb , i am saying that individual happiness comes from satisfaction of self-improvement, and I invite you to read
my following thoughts of my philosophy that talks about it and
about how you become self-confidence and how you become this
positive energy and positive energy of hope:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/RNxOWBpkHkM

And here is my other new proverb that also talks about how individual happiness comes from satisfaction of self-improvement:

"When you walk towards a goal in life it's like you walk down a forest
path towards a goal, but when you walk this forest path you can look at
flowers and pretty trees and be happier or you can also learn more and
have more experience which is useful while walking in the forest, then
life is like this, you can go through it towards goals, but going
through it you can also have pleasures that make you happier and you can
learn more and have more experience and that is useful to you, and i
think this conception of life makes you more positive."

And here is the translation in french of my new proverb:

"Quand tu marches vers un objectif dans la vie, c'est comme tu marches
dans un chemin de forêt vers un objectif, mais quand tu marches dans ce
chemin de forêt tu peux regarder des fleurs et de jolis arbres et être
plus joyeux ou tu peux aussi en apprendre plus et avoir plus
d'expérience qui est utile en marchant dans la forêt, alors la vie
ressemble à cela, tu peux la traverser vers des objectifs, mais en la
traversant tu peux avoir aussi des plaisirs qui te rendent plus heureux
et tu peux apprendre plus et avoir plus d'experience et cela t'est
utile, et je pense que cette conception de la vie te rend plus positif."

So you have to understand that my proverb above is like
trying to well balance between, in one side, our strong human desire for
success and the fear or the disliking of failure to attain the goal,
and, in the other side, i am showing in my new proverb the good sides or
advantages or the pros of walking our lives towards the goal or goals
even if failure or failures happen(s), and i think this conception of
life of my proverb permits to be more positive, also you have to align
the usefulness of the utility with the global mission of the country or
global world"

Also I have searched more on internet the most precise and correct Gödel's First incompleteness theorem, and here it is:

"Any consistent formal system F within which a certain amount of elementary arithmetic can be carried out is incomplete; i.e., there are statements of the language of F which can neither be proved nor disproved in F"

And in mathematics, a statement is a declarative sentence that is either true or false but not both. A statement is sometimes called a proposition. The key is that there must be no ambiguity. To be a statement, a sentence "must" be true or false, and it cannot be both.

So that means that we know that the statement is true or false but
it can not be proven true or false, so we then logically infer that
we can not prove the consistency of the system , so the statement can be that it is like an axiom in mathematics that is true but that we can not prove by such logical inference or deduction, so then the system
remains really useful even if it's incomplete by Gödel's incompleteness theorems, so i think that Gödel's incompleteness theorems are not so problematic.

Amine Moulay Ramdane.