Apology

HW...@psuorvm.bitnet

May 30, 1989, 6:34:12 PM5/30/89
I got several test and reply-to-test messages in recent days. The following is
a list of senders, which may not be complete. I once sent out requests to some
of the senders and got various kinds of resposes. Here I apologize to those
senders obviously offended by me since your return messages included unpleasent
words. Because there are so many senders, I guess it may be efficient for me
to write this apology on this network, assuming all the senders are on this
network.
As I was told today, there are some changes on SCC network, all the test
messages might be initiated because of the changes. Therefore, the best way
for those people like me --- neither a distributor nor a subdistributor ---
who also received such type of messages is to ignore them.
I also thank those people who seriously replied my request.
From: Dong-Ping <P155DD1K@CMCCVB>
From: Dong-Ping Deng <dd...@ANDREW.CMU.EDU>
From: "Mr. Fang" <GJ45XB@IRISHMVS>
From: CHEM1W@UHVAX1
From: "LIANGGUI.CHEN. DEPT OF OCEAN.FSU.FL32306.PHONE904-644-3046"
<LIANG@FSU>
From: scc local distributor <SCC@USCN>
From: Fengteng Chang <IKD2CHA@UCLAMVS>
From: JING ZHU <jz...@LBL.BITNET>
From: Gary Liu <g...@CITHEX.BITNET>
From: Yong Guo <yo...@CITROMEO.BITNET>
CLF553@NUACC hw hs 5/26/89*Re:reply to test
DING_LU@NUACC hw hs 5/26/89*Please!
GYMCYS@IRISHMVS hw hs 5/29/89*REPLY TO TESTING
J. Zhu hw hs 5/26/89*Lots of testing
LC2F@VIRGINIA hw hs 5/26/89*Re:reply to test
: litfox hw hs 5/25/89 Please!
MYCHEN@UOFMCC hw hs 5/29/89 REPLY TO TESTING
NWKUR@CUVMB hw hs 5/26/89*Listserv; Dong-Ping <P155DD1K
Owen hw hs 5/26/89*test
peng hw hs 5/25/89*test
Peng Guo hw hs 5/26/89*Listserv
: phy hw hs 5/26/89*Stop making joke!
SHIUMAS@UMASS hw hs 5/26/89 I NEVER SEND TEST TO ANY ONE.
WCHEN@MSUS1 hw hs 5/25/89*REPLY TO TESTING
YO...@SASK.USASK.CA hw hs 5/26/89 IN%"MD...@CMUCCVMA.BITNET"
yujian qu hw hs 5/26/89*REPLY TO TESTING
YZHU@UMDC hw hs 5/25/89 Re:reply to test
ZHOUS@SUVM hw hs 5/25/89 Lots of testing
ZHU@FNAL hw hs 5/27/89 Greetings, From a friend
ZPLI hw hs 5/26/89 testint