China Is Still the World's Factory—And It's Designing the Future With AI - After overtaking the U.S. in 2014, China now has a significant lead over the rest of the world in AI patent applications. In academia, China recently surpassed the U.S. in the

Rusty Wyse

Aug 12, 2021, 1:30:27 PM8/12/21
China Is Still the World's Factory—And It's Designing the Future With AI - After overtaking the U.S. in 2014, China now has a significant lead over the rest of the world in AI patent applications. In academia, China recently surpassed the U.S. in the number of both AI research publications and journal citations. Commercial applications are flourishing: a new wave of automation and AI infusion is crashing across a swath of sectors, combining software, hardware and robotics.

Oh!! yeh!!! We are going to beat China with our ole' fashion WWII technology weapons!!!! China even has more than a hundred warships than we have!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-still-worlds-factory-designing-224326905.html