Craig Cockburn - ann an Du\n Eideann a-rithist

Craig Cockburn

Feb 24, 1993, 8:44:28 AM2/24/93
Hi All,
It's been many weeks since I was last in this group. Just incase
any of you are wondering where I am since I left Digital in
Reading, I'm now doing an Msc at Napier University in Edinburgh.
If anyone wants any info about learning Scottish Gaelic then
drop me a line as I don't have read access to this group.

The Gaelic scene in Edinburgh is pretty active!

le durachdan bla\th
Craig

Craig Cockburn Email: lss...@cs.napier.ac.uk
Napier University Phone: 031 554 2926 (home)
Edinburgh, Scotland Sgriobhadh ruim 'sa Ga\idhlig ma 'se do thoil e.