Summer Jobs in T&T?

1 view

D.HERBERT

May 18, 1994, 3:43:33 AM5/18/94
Summer jobs in Trini are hard to find. A friend of mine from Case Western got
an internship/summer job only through some real chain pulling. I know that
UWI students had a training session at TSTT, I don't know if they still have
that program and if foreign students will have that same opportunity. Sad but
true, 90% of the people who graduate and get jobs in Trinidad know someone. So
it boils down to not what yuh know but who. Good Luck

Dawn Herbert. Email: d.he...@csuohio.edu

Big it up to all my people at Case Western and Cleveland State