Re: REMOTELY CONTROLLING "Targeted Individuals (TIs)" and operating them like PUPPETS - Whistleblower Bryan Kofron

1 view

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Apr 14, 2022, 1:09:14 AM4/14/22
On 4/13/2022 9:56 AM, Andrew Smith wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 5:01:51 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>
> Have you seen this? It explains how an innocent British schoolboy was
> turned into a CIA Secret Agent puppet and compelled to do the biding
> of the US govt through cybernetic brainwashing by an Evil AI called
> 'The Big Rat'.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4utQWy9heEI

Whites DON'T UNDERSTAND the INFINITE DECEPTION, CUNNING, PATHOLOGICAL
LYING in their own DNA.

The EVIL Shadow US Govt CIA NSA FBI DHS Psychopaths have been STEALTHILY
TORTURING me for the last 21 years NON-STOP, with Mind Control
Neuro-Weapons, DEWs and EVIL AI without leaving any trace.

Whistleblower Bryan Kofron DISAPPEARED right after posting his EXPOSE
VIDEOS.

Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL.

Brainwash the whole world about the VIRTUES of DEMOCRACY and FREEDOMS on
the surface, and STEALTHILY implement a DYSTOPIC TYRANNY while ACCUSING
TORTURE VICTIMS of mental illness.

Even GODS will be SHOCKED at the DECEPTION of EVIL WASPs.

11:03 - 12:05 - Govt is torturing victims UNTIL THEY END UP IN MENTAL
ASYLUMS or DIE - Ex-MI5 Microwave Scientist Barrie Trower
Bigger Than Snowden. Neuro Weapons. Directed Energy Weapons. Mind
Control. Targeted Individuals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAPI6mv2O-U

Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gangstalking, Electronic Harassment, Mind Control
Targeted Individual Program
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8VKZA-RFc

1:20 - 2:15
Paul Hellyer - US is in grave danger not from the outside but from the
inside.

2:20 - Super computer Artificial Intelligence Manipulating the thoughts
of everybody in USA.
It is horrifying, it is a crime against humanity. It should be tackled
by human rights activists, lawyers right now.

This technology turned it into a video game.
Controlling all of the civilization and controlling people at individual
level.
Control the moods, attitudes, thoughts and thus motivations and actions
of people 24x7, 365 days a year.
Literal total and complete mind control over the Targeted Individual (TI)
Extremely evil and nefarious purposes

8:42
many of the victims are Highly educated successful people. Their lives
are SYSTEMATICALLY DESTROYED, careers sabotaged, using V2k skull, gang
stalking, intense character assassination, leaves them isolated
and turns their family and friends against them.