Re: I agree with you Gyalut on Quote “Burmese people are the stupidest people on earth.” end quote.

Gandoo Gawdama

Aug 13, 2013, 10:46:50 AM8/13/13
On Monday, August 5, 2013 9:11:42 AM UTC-7, Cruxxy Lyn wrote:
> I will explain in detail or elaborate on that sentence of you. Yes, they are the stupidest people on earth. Even Bangladesh people, once very poor nation is more educated than them and that is why they lost their territory (sea lanes) to Bangladesh in international arbitration. Here is the break down why they are so stupid. You see, Burma or Myanmar was ruled by Military Thugs and led by 2 prominent Dictators namely General Ne Win (deceased) and General Than Shwe (still alive). The Military Junta rule the nation for 49 years and implement “ignorance” on the public so that the people becomes half humans with zero intellect so that they the Military can ruled for so long without a slightest threat from the people. The smart ones (university students) they see as a threat and intentionally closed down most of the major Universities and jail a lot of students to silence them once and for all. Some unfortunate ones are killed or murdered.
>

> Originally Burmese people are smart people but their intellectuality is destroyed by Military Officers that seeks for wealth, fortune for their immediate families. Children of Military officers are sent to foreign lands to attain higher education while the vast majority of Burmese live in BELOW poverty line. The Burmese military intentionally wants the public to be ignorant and stupid while they reap all the natural resources and sell to outsiders like Chinese or Indians or Thais. This their way of ruling. Even today one can never be so sure how the so called quasi civilian (top positions are hold by ex-Generals) Government. The west including US and UK are doing their best not to reverse the current situation of democratic reforms. For me personally I will wait further more and see/watch tangible results concerning with true democratic reforms and not pretending pretext in progress.
>
> https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!topic/soc.culture.burma/Rh-d_gKlyJ4
>
> IF and a big IF the rulers of Myanmar are sincere and genuine in building a true democratic rules, laws and principles for Myanmar to become fully democratic or even Republic (it is in their country's official name) Myanmars or Burmese will become very smart can even out pace and out smart her neighboring nations like Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Bangladesh etc. That is if the Burmese people has the opportunity and the tools (know how) given to them by their full Civilian Government. I mean the pure DNA is Superior than other Asians.

When people become dumb and deaf, the military rulers have the advantage of exploiting the rich natural resources Burma has not to mention they trade illicit drugs making Burma the second largest drug trader second only to Afghanistan in this world. These military rulers and their cronies (some change clothes and act like democratic reformers) are still in control taking all the high vital posts and party of this sad and sorry nation. In speaking of deaf and dumb, the Burmese people (majority) claims that Burma is a Buddhist nation. I will explain and break down how Buddhism flourish in this Stupid Nation at later time. I will elaborate about Buddha, an Indian man and the religion Buddhism itself is discarded in India itself. The very same place Buddha live and die had ignore him and his teachings or religion. India is now a Hindu nation.

Gandoo Gawdama

Aug 14, 2013, 2:29:27 PM8/14/13
On Monday, August 5, 2013 9:11:42 AM UTC-7, Cruxxy Lyn wrote:
> I will explain in detail or elaborate on that sentence of you. Yes, they are the stupidest people on earth. Even Bangladesh people, once very poor nation is more educated than them and that is why they lost their territory (sea lanes) to Bangladesh in international arbitration. Here is the break down why they are so stupid. You see, Burma or Myanmar was ruled by Military Thugs and led by 2 prominent Dictators namely General Ne Win (deceased) and General Than Shwe (still alive). The Military Junta rule the nation for 49 years and implement “ignorance” on the public so that the people becomes half humans with zero intellect so that they the Military can ruled for so long without a slightest threat from the people. The smart ones (university students) they see as a threat and intentionally closed down most of the major Universities and jail a lot of students to silence them once and for all. Some unfortunate ones are killed or murdered.
>

> Originally Burmese people are smart people but their intellectuality is destroyed by Military Officers that seeks for wealth, fortune for their immediate families. Children of Military officers are sent to foreign lands to attain higher education while the vast majority of Burmese live in BELOW poverty line. The Burmese military intentionally wants the public to be ignorant and stupid while they reap all the natural resources and sell to outsiders like Chinese or Indians or Thais. This their way of ruling. Even today one can never be so sure how the so called quasi civilian (top positions are hold by ex-Generals) Government. The west including US and UK are doing their best not to reverse the current situation of democratic reforms. For me personally I will wait further more and see/watch tangible results concerning with true democratic reforms and not pretending pretext in progress.
>
> https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!topic/soc.culture.burma/Rh-d_gKlyJ4
>
> IF and a big IF the rulers of Myanmar are sincere and genuine in building a true democratic rules, laws and principles for Myanmar to become fully democratic or even Republic (it is in their country's official name) Myanmars or Burmese will become very smart can even out pace and out smart her neighboring nations like Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Bangladesh etc. That is if the Burmese people has the opportunity and the tools (know how) given to them by their full Civilian Government. I mean the pure DNA is Superior than other Asians.

The Burmese (Bamar) act like the entire Union is made up of Burmese only in fact and in truth, this nation is made up of many ethnic races and the major races are Shan, Kachin, Chin, Kayin, Kayah, Mon, Rakhine and Bamar. In fact, 60% of land mass belongs to the ethnic races while the majority population of Bamar resides only in the valley or plains which is called Divisions and now Regions which only make up of 40% of the nation.

The ethnic land also known as “States” belongs to the major ethnic races. Now starting from first dictator General Ne Win, the divisions’ boundaries was escalated thus the states lost most of its territories to Bamars. Anyway, I am not here to argue the width of states and divisions but my point is that the Bamars deliberately attempts to ignore and denies the rights and history of other people of this Union Nation by claiming Myanmar is a Buddhist nation while the truth tells, Kachins are mostly Christians and so is the Chins and Kayins. Minorities religious communities are deny and discriminated by the Buddhists Bamars.

There is no historical record of Buddha ever visiting Burma/Myanmar, any part of it and yet the twisted history of many Burmese claiming their lord Buddha had visited Burma in many occasions leaving hair or even tooth behind. This fabrication of twisted illusions is nothing but plain illusions that most Bamars believe and claimed.

In 1057 CE Bamar King Anawrahta was “converted” to Buddhism by Mon Monk named Arahan (Arahan was converted by Indian Buddhist missionaries) and as everyone knows in those ancient days, the King’s wish is the law and forced all his subjects to become Buddhists like it or not.

Let me back up a little bit and reveal the true nature of Buddha or Gawdama Buddha as most Burmese/Bamars called it. Buddha was an Indian man or also known as the “Prince” from the wealthy circle in India. He was born in Bihar, a town which in very close to modern day Bangladesh. Yes, the Bengalis had infiltrated into Burma and make their home for centuries for the Burmese lack of knowledge and wisdom ignites and create more problems which now these Bengalis is now known as “Rohingyas” a race that Burmese authorities refuse to acknowledge let alone to accept as citizens of Burma. The fact that Buddha was born in Bihar close to Bangladesh did resemblance much to “Rohingya” rather than Indian as most commonly believe Buddha is. Since the rule of Gupta Kings in India (320-550 CE), who were Hindu choose Hindu instead of Buddhism in India which still exists today.
Not only that to put nail in the coffin, it is believe that Buddha is just merely a reincarnation of Hindu God Vishnu. In other words, Buddha is just one of the many deities of the Brahminical Pantheon. Also, in Brahminical texts, it is written/scriptures that entering a Buddhist Temple is a sin and touching a Buddhist, he/she can only be purify by having a sacred water bath. Not satisfying with that nail in the coffin, another final seal is that Buddha died in Harramba where the Brahmins believe that any one who died in Harrambe goes to Hell or reborn or reincarnate as an ass.

To finish off the remnants of Buddhism, the Hindu Shaivite ruler Shashanka of Gauda 590-626 CE destroyed the Buddhist Temples and Bo Tree under which Gawdama said to have enlightenment?

Gandoo Gawdama

Aug 15, 2013, 1:05:48 AM8/15/13
On Monday, August 5, 2013 9:11:42 AM UTC-7, Cruxxy Lyn wrote:
> I will explain in detail or elaborate on that sentence of you. Yes, they are the stupidest people on earth. Even Bangladesh people, once very poor nation is more educated than them and that is why they lost their territory (sea lanes) to Bangladesh in international arbitration. Here is the break down why they are so stupid. You see, Burma or Myanmar was ruled by Military Thugs and led by 2 prominent Dictators namely General Ne Win (deceased) and General Than Shwe (still alive). The Military Junta rule the nation for 49 years and implement “ignorance” on the public so that the people becomes half humans with zero intellect so that they the Military can ruled for so long without a slightest threat from the people. The smart ones (university students) they see as a threat and intentionally closed down most of the major Universities and jail a lot of students to silence them once and for all. Some unfortunate ones are killed or murdered.
>

> Originally Burmese people are smart people but their intellectuality is destroyed by Military Officers that seeks for wealth, fortune for their immediate families. Children of Military officers are sent to foreign lands to attain higher education while the vast majority of Burmese live in BELOW poverty line. The Burmese military intentionally wants the public to be ignorant and stupid while they reap all the natural resources and sell to outsiders like Chinese or Indians or Thais. This their way of ruling. Even today one can never be so sure how the so called quasi civilian (top positions are hold by ex-Generals) Government. The west including US and UK are doing their best not to reverse the current situation of democratic reforms. For me personally I will wait further more and see/watch tangible results concerning with true democratic reforms and not pretending pretext in progress.
>
> https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!topic/soc.culture.burma/Rh-d_gKlyJ4
>
> IF and a big IF the rulers of Myanmar are sincere and genuine in building a true democratic rules, laws and principles for Myanmar to become fully democratic or even Republic (it is in their country's official name) Myanmars or Burmese will become very smart can even out pace and out smart her neighboring nations like Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Bangladesh etc. That is if the Burmese people has the opportunity and the tools (know how) given to them by their full Civilian Government. I mean the pure DNA is Superior than other Asians.

Is Gawdama Buddha a Rohingya (Bengali) ?

In ancient time where there is no political boundaries or maps in Buddha’s time/era, he was born in Bihar, a town close to present day Bangladesh, a Muslim nation now.

Buddhism is push out from India (Bangladesh too) and Hinduism/Islam take hold of India and Bangladesh respectively. To Brahminical Texts (Hindu) not only it is sinful to enter Buddhist Temple, but also unholy to touch a Buddhist, any Buddhist. Even the sight of a Buddhist Monk is unholy in Hindu eyes. The retreating Buddhism move to Tibet from the birth in India, infiltrated to Nepal, Bhutan and then to Myanmar (Bamar people). Smart people did not fall prey to this illusionist religion and that is why Indian (smart and intelligent) Bengalis, smarter than Burmese who won in sea lanes arbitration over idiotic uneducated Burmese military thugs never accept Buddhism as their national religion although Buddha himself was born and died in their land.
The make believe myth of the Bamars claiming this that of Buddha “visit” to Myanmar is nothing but a HOAX. There is no historical record in India or Bangladesh or any where that Buddha truly wander into Myanmar, let alone a scientific evidence, not one and yet the Burmese blindly think and believe all the hoax and illusions. No one can argue Burma or Myanmar is a Mythical base nation especially the Bamars. To make matters worse, the foolish Kings of Myanmar established many temples base on hoax and fake fraudulent concepts and IMPOSE upon its subjects to convert to Buddhist which still in this modern day, the Burmese military adhere to such despicable conduct and manners and policies implementing and endorsing a religion that base on HOAX.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Alex Slare

Jun 23, 2023, 8:35:43 AM6/23/23
I'm from Myanmar, or what you guys call Burma. And, I feel offended. Like, some of us are smart too. For example, I am in Year 4, and I can effortlessly do Year 9 math.