Dhamazedi Kaunglaung Bell

Kwin

Jan 5, 2003, 9:20:00 AM1/5/03
Sometime ago there was news that the largest bell in the world - sunken at
the river mouth was to be recovered.

What has happened since? There was also a website called Divers.org set up
by an American diver (Jim Blunt) who searched for the bell. He had loads
of information on it but now the website no longer exists in its original
form. He maintains he found it. Due to the location at the confluence of
three rivers the diving proved very dangerous.

Has anyone got any information?

Steven HTUT

Jun 7, 2023, 12:10:55 AM6/7/23
Yes, Kwin. I used to have contact with Jim. After his web site was gone, his email was gone too. We lost contact.