My grandpa was a Holocaust survivor...

Peeler

May 3, 2023, 11:51:22 PM5/3/23
My grandpa was a Holocaust survivor...

But then, most guards did survive.
Message has been deleted

jdyöung

May 4, 2023, 8:52:05 AM5/4/23
On Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 11:51:22 PM UTC-4, Nazi nutjob "D. Ray" forging Peeler wrote:
> My grandpa was a Holocaust survivor...
>
> But then, most guards did survive.

Use his Luger to to off yourself, loser.
Make the world a nicer place.

jdyöung, Official
jdyo...@ymail.com

D. Ray

May 6, 2023, 6:33:43 AM5/6/23
Peeler <trol...@myyahoo.com> wrote:
> My grandpa was a Holocaust survivor...
>
> But then, most guards did survive.

Most Jews did, too.

https://holocausthandbooks.com

jdyöung

May 6, 2023, 12:56:15 PM5/6/23
On Saturday, May 6, 2023 at 6:33:43 AM UTC-4, Nazi fruitcake D. Ray wrote:
> Peeler <trol...@myyahoo.com> wrote:
> > My grandpa was a Holocaust survivor...
> >
> > But then, most guards did survive.

Use his Luger to to off yourself, loser.
Make the world a nicer place.

> Most Jews did, too.

Poor, friendless Nazi "D", his bizarre obsessions rule his miserable life.
Just end it, loser.

jdyöung, Official
jdyo...@ymail.com
Message has been deleted

Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca

May 10, 2023, 12:02:43 AM5/10/23
this didn't seem to get thru before and the thread comes back so...

On Thu, 04 May 23 03:49:48 UTC, Peeler wrote:

> My grandpa was a Holocaust survivor...
>
> But then, most guards did survive.

So did my Granpas.

Archie stayed home and built the first radar machines (and some
other fancy gadgets.. was a machinist). Millaire tried to join
up with the Vingt-deux, but they told him he was too old, so he
stayed home too and build factories instead.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 21, 2023, 8:59:15 PM8/21/23
On Wed, 03 May 2023 23:49:47 -0400, Peeler <trol...@myyahoo.com>
wrote:

>My grandpa was a Holocaust survivor...
>
>But then, most guards did survive.

Mine wasn't so lucky. He got drunk one night and broke his neck
falling out of the watchtower
Message has been deleted

Governor Swill

Aug 22, 2023, 9:13:23 AM8/22/23
Mine got experimented on. Mengele was trying to figure out why Joos have such large
penises.

Swill
--
Trump Billboard in Georgia
<https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E_1CVQMVkA8nODw?format=jpg&name=small>

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I CAN STILL HEAR YOU . . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Loose Cannon

Aug 28, 2023, 1:08:23 PM8/28/23
On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 11:09:29 PM UTC-4, Michael Ejercito
wrote:
> Peeler wrote:
> > On Mon, 21 Aug 2023 20:59:12 -0400, Klaus Schadenfreude, whined
> > again:

> >> Mine wasn't so lucky. He got drunk one night and broke his neck
> >> falling out of the watchtower
> >
> > Are you sure he didn't lose his balance when he bent over for his fellow
> > nazi guard, Loose Sphincter? It seems to run in your family, you servile old
> > nazi whore.
> >
> There is a good reason to suspect that.

Says the slant-eyed turd with no opinion of its own. Do you obey this
promptly when Peeler when he commands you to get on your knees and
'service' him?

> Michael
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Loose Cannon

Jan 21, 2024, 10:45:03 AMJan 21
On Mon, 8 May 2023 05:19:30 -0700, Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Peeler wrote:
>> On Thu, 04 May 23 03:49:48 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
>> neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master, Peeler, whined again:
>>
>>> My grandpa was a Holocaust survivor...
>>>
>>> But then, most guards did survive.
>>
>> How lame and pathetic can you still get, Loose Sphincter, you abysmally
>> stupid gay neo-nazi whore? Surprise us! <BG>
>>
> He is very lame!
>

> Michael

Lame is when you get on all fours and Peeler proceeds to lick your
asshole clean.

Peeler

Jan 21, 2024, 11:28:42 AMJan 21
On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 10:45:00 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, whined again:

>>> How lame and pathetic can you still get, Loose Sphincter, you abysmally
>>> stupid gay neo-nazi whore? Surprise us! <BG>
>>>
>> He is very lame!
>>

>> Michael
>
> Lame is when you get on all fours and Peeler proceeds to lick your
> asshole clean.

Stop projecting your OWN perversions onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you typical, sexually crippled
neo-nazi perv!

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>

Michael Ejercito

Jan 21, 2024, 12:21:46 PMJan 21
You sure are into locking assholes.

Sometimes, some normal boys and normal men fantasize about pussy hole.

But who accused you of being a normal man?

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Jan 25, 2024, 12:18:54 PMJan 25
Peeler wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 10:45:00 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
> gay neo-nazitard, whined again:

>>> He is very lame!
>>>

>>> Michael
>>
>> Lame is when you get on all fours and Peeler proceeds to lick your
>> asshole clean.
>
> Stop projecting your OWN perversions onto all those that you feel are
> superior to you and straight unlike you, you typical, sexually crippled
> neo-nazi perv!

His perversions are all he has!

Michael