Anti-semitism explained

Loose Cannon

Mar 20, 2023, 11:33:44 PM3/20/23
"Anti-Semitism is exactly the same as delousing. Getting rid of lice
is not a question of ideology, it is a matter of cleanliness. In just
this same way anti-Semitism for us has not been a question of ideology
but a matter of cleanliness."

- Heinrich Himmler

Loose Cannon

Mar 21, 2023, 3:55:29 AM3/21/23

John Adams: "I will insist the Hebrews have contributed more to civilize
men than any other nation."

Winston S. Churchill: "Some people like the Jews, and some do not. But
no thoughtful man can deny the fact that they are, beyond any question,
the most formidable and most remarkable race which has appeared in the
world."

NoSpamAtAll

Mar 21, 2023, 3:57:27 AM3/21/23
Indeed. So, is it really any wonder that inferior nazoid sub-lice
envy Jews and hate them?

Peeler

Mar 21, 2023, 4:11:25 AM3/21/23
Anti-Semitism, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, was and is the resort of
mental, emotional and sexual cripples who can't cope in an intelligent
manner with their own personal shortcomings and handicaps. You are the
prototype of such a miserable individual, Loose Sphincter!

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>

The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Mar 21, 2023, 8:04:32 AM3/21/23
On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 09:11:17 +0100, Foreskin Peeler
<trol...@valid.invalid> wrote:

<fluhs grik skata>

SLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!
--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)

jdyoung

Mar 21, 2023, 9:13:09 AM3/21/23
"Loose Cannon/D. Ray/JohnN" explained:
“It requires less mental effort to condemn than to think.” - Emma Goldman

One must understand that the troll posting as "Loose Cannon/D. Ray/JohnN" and others was sentenced to prison for offenses against children.
By a Jewish judge.
He's held a grudge ever since.
Stew in your hatred, "Loose"!

J Young, Official
jdyo...@ymail.com

29V.X746

Mar 22, 2023, 10:39:42 PM3/22/23
On 3/21/23 9:31 AM, The Peeler wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 12:04:30 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
> bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
> sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
> Fformby-Smythe", farted again:
>

>> <fluhs grik skata>
>
> The TRUTH restored:
>
>>> Anti-Semitism, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, was and is the resort of
>>> mental, emotional and sexual cripples who can't cope in an intelligent
>>> manner with their own personal shortcomings and handicaps. You are the
>>> prototype of such a miserable individual, Loose Sphincter!
>
>> SLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!
>
> Yes, you overt mental, emotional and sexual cripple, it's exactly total
> losers like you who resort to anti-Semitism!

Well, they seig heil ! in front of the mirror a dozen
times every morning. Makes 'em feel smart and important ...

If you think Jews run the world then that means you're
SLACKIN' and won't bother to sharpen-up yourself. Innate
IQ in Jews averages only five points above the Euro
average ... it's not that they're particularly smarter,
maybe just know the tricks better :-)

Peeler

Mar 23, 2023, 5:06:49 AM3/23/23
On Wed, 22 Mar 2023 22:39:37 -0400, 29V.X746 wrote:

>> Yes, you overt mental, emotional and sexual cripple, it's exactly total
>> losers like you who resort to anti-Semitism!
>
> Well, they seig heil ! in front of the mirror a dozen
> times every morning. Makes 'em feel smart and important ...
>
> If you think Jews run the world then that means you're
> SLACKIN' and won't bother to sharpen-up yourself. Innate
> IQ in Jews averages only five points above the Euro
> average ... it's not that they're particularly smarter,
> maybe just know the tricks better :-)

They looked to it that they had better education and developed more
intellectually to compensate for certain restricting laws (that prohibited
them from farming and most manual labour), which explains why so many of
them excelled in intellectual areas (the arts, sciences, medicine,
inventions, economics, etc.). Getting a real good education was also a
matter of survival for them.

24E.X756

Mar 24, 2023, 12:53:08 AM3/24/23
Learn the angles and you too can reach "Jewish" prominence.

Just sit and bitch and, no, you'll be saying "Do you want
fries with that ?" for the rest of your life - or until
the McBot replaces you (which is REALLY soon now).

Michael Ejercito

Mar 27, 2023, 9:14:35 AM3/27/23
Indeed it was.

That is why the Nazi dreckvolk are so jealous of them.

Michael

www.avg.com

Michael Ejercito

Mar 27, 2023, 9:14:37 AM3/27/23
Education is very important.

Sadly and tragically, too many schools do not offer even that.

The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Mar 27, 2023, 9:45:34 AM3/27/23
On Mon, 27 Mar 2023 06:11:51 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Foreskin Peeler wrote:

<fluhs grik skata>

> Indeed it was.

Inane it is.

> That is why the Nazi dreckvolk are so jealous of them.

No HUMAN has EVER been jealous of a judendreckuntervolk.

The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Mar 27, 2023, 9:45:34 AM3/27/23
On Mon, 27 Mar 2023 06:14:02 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>24E.X756 wrote:

<jewloving shite b'rissed>

> Education is very important.

Excellence in financial irregularities is FAR more important to jews.

> Sadly and tragically, too many schools do not offer even that.

Every jew madrasshah offers that, gook!

Peeler

Mar 27, 2023, 11:52:25 AM3/27/23
On Mon, 27 Mar 2023 14:45:32 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

> <jewloving shite b'rissed>
>
>> Education is very important.
>
> Excellence in financial irregularities is FAR more important to jews.

Excelling in the arts, sciences, medicine, etc. is a special characteristic
of the Jewish people!

>> Sadly and tragically, too many schools do not offer even that.
>
> Every jew madrasshah offers that, gook!

There are no Jewish madrassahs, psychopath!

construct.
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.6...@usenetxs.com>

No, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!

Peeler

Mar 27, 2023, 11:59:17 AM3/27/23
On Mon, 27 Mar 2023 14:45:32 +0100, The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
wrote:

> <fluhs grik skata>

The TRUTH restored:

>> > They looked to it that they had better education and developed more
>> > intellectually to compensate for certain restricting laws (that prohibited
>> > them from farming and most manual labour), which explains why so many of
>> > them excelled in intellectual areas (the arts, sciences, medicine,
>> > inventions, economics, etc.). Getting a real good education was also a
>> > matter of survival for them.
>> >
>> Indeed it was.
>
> Inane it is.

...projects, again, the grand-master of inane "contributions", pedophilic
serb psychopath Razovic herself, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL

>> That is why the Nazi dreckvolk are so jealous of them.
>
> No HUMAN has EVER been jealous of a judendreckuntervolk.

He wasn't talking about humans, he talked about the Nazi dreckvolk! And your
sort IS jealous of the superior Jewish people! YOU are the prototype of such
a jealous inferior nazi swine!

"Are you telling me that a 13-year old who spends 15 hours a day on Facebook
is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.6...@usenetxs.com>

Are you hoping some 13-year-old would be willing to "consent" and let you
diddle him, filthy old pedo swine?