Dear friend Contact my secretary with this Email (gulfam.labeeb29@aol.com)

Farha

Oct 17, 2021, 10:45:03 PM10/17/21
Dear friend Contact my secretary with this Email
(gulfam....@aol.com)

We are inform you of your long overdue Payment outstanding in our
records. We saw your name in the Central Computer among list of unpaid
inheritance claims individuals and have to update you through your
email.

Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a
part-payment of the sum of $5.7 Million USD to Credited Bank ATM Card
account that was set up for you

You should contact my secretary in Burkina Faso his Name Mr.Gulfam
labeeb
Email. gulfam....@aol.com

Tell/advice him to send your ATM Visa Card sum of ( $5.7 millions USD)
we are kept for you, get in touch with my secretary his name Mr.
Gulfam labeeb instructs him where to send the ATM Visa Card worth of
($5.7 millions USD) to you.

I hope your understood reason why this big amount of money was kept for
you??

Please inform me immediately you received the ATM Visa Card sum of
($5.7 millions USD) so that i will tell our managing director that you
have already received your ATM card.

You should remembered that I have forward instructions to the
secretary on your behalf to send the ATM Visa Card to you immediately,
feel free to contact the secretary so that he will send the ATM Visa
Card sum of Five Million Seven-Hundred Thousand United State Dollars
($5.7 millions USD) to you immediately without delay.

Yours faithfully
Mrs.Farha Adam