Happy Kristallnacht

Mike Hunt

Nov 10, 2022, 12:33:24 AM11/10/22
jews are celebrating the night when the bullshit began! They received
a well-deserved ass-whipping and have been crying about it ever since.
Get over it!

Peeler

Nov 10, 2022, 3:56:13 AM11/10/22
On Thu, 10 Nov 22 05:33:22 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, now FORGING as Mike Hunt, whined yet again:

> jews are celebrating the night when the bullshit began! They received
> a well-deserved ass-whipping and have been crying about it ever since.
> Get over it!

Trying to impress your old serbian pimp to win him back again, you miserable
gay nazi whore? LOL

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>

Loose Cannon

Nov 10, 2022, 7:50:42 AM11/10/22
On Thu, 10 Nov 22 05:33:22 UTC, Mike Hunt <m.h...@noneyabiz.invalid>
wrote:

>jews are celebrating the night when the bullshit began! They received
>a well-deserved ass-whipping and have been crying about it ever since.
>Get over it!

Yup.

Indeed.

Right on, all counts.

They sure, did.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!

--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

Dr. Auric Hellman

Nov 10, 2022, 10:02:00 AM11/10/22
On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 12:33:24 AM UTC-5, Nazi bitch "JD Young" as Mike Hunt wrote:
> jews are celebrating the night when the bullshit began! They received
> a well-deserved ass-whipping and have been crying about it ever since.

It's never hard to spot a troll from Nazi nutcase "J Young", no matter which nym he uses!

> Get over it!

Poor Jon, projecting again.
You should 'get over' your hatred of Jews, Jon.
Just because a Jewish judge rightfully sentenced you to prison of paedophilia charges is no reason to hate all Jews.

Better behave Jon D. Young, or we'll have to report your forgeries to
your parole officer. Have you shared with these nice people that you are
a convicted sex offender?

--
Dr. Auric D. Hellman
adhe...@gmail.com

Peeler

Nov 10, 2022, 10:22:39 AM11/10/22
On Thu, 10 Nov 2022 12:50:42 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Loose Cannon", farted again:

> Yup.
>
> Indeed.

Yup, BOTH of you ridiculous neo-nazi shitheads are indeed VERY VERY sick
assholes ...and total laughing stocks! LOL

doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?

Riain Y Barton

Nov 11, 2022, 1:33:10 AM11/11/22
wrote:

>jews are celebrating the night when the bullshit began! They received
>a well-deserved ass-whipping and have been crying about it ever since.
>Get over it!

You know the old saying, "shit happens". If they were smart, they'd
have taken the hint and gone to Madagasgar as Hitler wanted them to
do.

Peeler

Nov 11, 2022, 3:47:53 AM11/11/22
On Fri, 11 Nov 2022 01:33:07 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, now FORGING as Riain Y Barton, whined again:

> You know the old saying, "shit happens". If they were smart, they'd
> have taken the hint and gone to Madagasgar as Hitler wanted them to
> do.

They WERE smart and good people which was the main reason why the inferior
mentally challenged nazi scum persecuted them. But if the nazis had had any
brains they wouldn't have started a war in all directions against the entire
world, brought poor Germany to complete ruin and destroyed millions of their
own people, you abysmally stupid gay neo-nazitard.

--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."

Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Nov 11, 2022, 7:55:29 AM11/11/22
On Fri, 11 Nov 2022 01:33:07 -0500, Riain Y Barton <vo...@invalid.noy>
wrote:
https://nypost.com/2022/11/10/kfc-apologizes-for-kristallnacht-promotion-in-germany/

"What the cluck?

KFC has apologized for sending an alert urging customers in Germany to
commemorate the Kristallnacht – the 1938 pogrom that preceded the
Holocaust — by eating its cheesy fried chicken.

“Go ahead and treat yourself to more soft cheese on your crispy
chicken. Now available at KFCheese!” KFC Germany wrote Wednesday under
the subject line “Memorial day for the Reich pogrom night,” the Times
of London reported.

The day marked the 84th anniversary of Kristallnacht, or “The Night of
Broken Glass,” when Nazi mobs destroyed synagogues and Jewish-owned
businesses.

They slaughtered 92 Jews and sent another 30,000 to concentration
camps in what was considered the starting point of the Third Reich’s
drive to annihilate Jews.

An hour after the offensive message went out on the app, the fast-food
chain issued an apology and blamed “an error in our system” for the
“inappropriate message.” "

Inappropriate? TOTALLY appropriate!

--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)

Peeler

Nov 11, 2022, 10:07:43 AM11/11/22
On Fri, 11 Nov 2022 12:55:26 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe",
farted again:

> Inappropriate? TOTALLY appropriate!

Retarded? TOTALLY retarded! BOTH of you! No buts about it!

"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

You will NEVER understand it, eh, filthy old pedo swine?