#GivingTuesday – Support Children with Congenital Anomalies

Haven Foundation

Nov 30, 2021, 12:07:12 AM11/30/21
Our Dear Friend,

Habitation for Empowerment Network is working towards empowering and supporting adolescents, youth, girls and women. With focus on key populations around these groups, we appeal to you today to support children of adolescent mothers with congenital Anomalies within the slums of Kampala - Uganda.

Their stories are here: https://hafug.org/givingtuesday-we-cant-walk-without-you-lets-walk-with-you/

Please share within your networks. We can make this happen, To make this happen, Just Click here – DONATE

Thank you
Joseph Ddungu
Habitation for Empowerment Network