Why are only niggers allowed to use the "N" word?

Peeler

Nov 12, 2022, 1:14:51 AM11/12/22
It seems to me that either everybody should be able to use it or
nobody can use it. I vote for everybody.

Peeler

Nov 12, 2022, 4:01:01 AM11/12/22
On Sat, 12 Nov 22 06:14:50 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master, Peeler, whined again:

> It seems to me that either everybody should be able to use it or
> nobody can use it. I vote for everybody.

Never forget, Loose Sphincter: it's you abysmally stupid neo-nazis who are
and always will be everybody's "niggers" online AND in real life!

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <a...@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

Dr. Auric Hellman

Nov 12, 2022, 9:44:04 AM11/12/22
On Saturday, November 12, 2022 at 1:14:51 AM UTC-5, "JD Young" as Peeler wrote:
> It seems to me that either everybody should be able to use it or
> nobody can use it. I vote for everybody.

Jon, if you recall your testimony from your court-ordered therapy, you used that word in the prison yard on your first day of incarceration.
Once.
From that day on, you were the 'prison bitch', and every inmate of color took turns ass raping you.
You'd think you would learn.

--