'Utterly depraved' jew who filmed himself having sex with his labrador is banned from being alone with any dog but avoids jail

Mike Hunt

Nov 7, 2022, 11:23:38 PM11/7/22
A 'depraved' man caught having sex with his pet labrador has been
banned from being alone with a dog - but has avoided jail.

Peter Edwards, 36, was found to have abused his dog Max and encouraged
or allowed another man, Jonathan Barton, to commit bestiality with his
pet.

The pair were caught when police examined Edwards' mobile and computer
devices following a tip-off and found vile videos showing the abuse of
the black dog.

After he was arrested Edwards expressed concern about what would
happen to Max, who has since been rehomed, Bournemouth Crown Court
heard.

Judge Stephen Climie described the sickening acts as 'bizarre and
utterly depraved' and made an order that will prevent Edwards from
being alone with any dog for the next five years.

But he decided not to send him to prison as he told him because of his
'peculiarities' he was likely to suffer taunting and violence from
other inmates.

Following the tip-off, an investigation was carried out and photos and
videos were found on his devices which included child pornography and
extreme pornography involving animals, the court heard.

Officers then discovered some images were of sexual activity with his
own dog.

Edwards, who lives in the village of South Perrott, Dorset, pleaded
guilty to two offences of sexual intercourse with an animal, one count
of encourage or assist with the commission of an offence as well as
three counts of making indecent image of a child and three counts of
possessing extreme pornographic images.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11386091/Man-filmed-having-sex-labrador-banned-dogs-avoids-jail.html

These jew bastards really are disgusting

Dr. Auric Hellman

Nov 8, 2022, 10:17:11 AM11/8/22
Hi there, "Jon D. Young". Bestiality again?
You've posted these sorts of bizarre anti-Semitic rants many times already.
Once again, you fail to show the perp is Jewish, preferring instead to project your own kinky fetishes.

You, your mother, and I have had long discussions about your hatred of people of color, dating back to your times in prison, where you were repeatedly passed around as a 'prison bitch'.
Your seething hatred of Jews stems from the fact that a Jewish judge sent you there, as he should have, given your conviction for child porn and drug use.
You need to move on and put that behind you, Jon.

Also, why do you feel the need to hide behind so many nyms?
Are you that insecure?
Free yourself from your insecurities.
You'll be much happier and more productive in your life.

As always, I'm here for you.

--
Dr. Auric D. Hellman
adhel...@gmail.com

Chadlee Anvil Bryant

Nov 11, 2022, 3:04:22 PM11/11/22
You can say that again.

Peeler

Nov 11, 2022, 4:04:16 PM11/11/22
On Tue, 08 Nov 22 04:23:36 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, now FORGING as Mike Hunt, whined again:

> A 'depraved' man caught having sex with his pet labrador has been
> banned from being alone with a dog - but has avoided jail.

Did your fat "pig" at home force you have sex with her again, Loose
Sphincter, you miserable unhappily married gay nazi whore? You know, this
pig:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980
just know I'll be a laughing stock when this cruise is over.!

Loose Sphincter whining in message with MID:
<l1ltsa$pf8$1...@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

And yes, you ARE a LAUGHING STOCK, just like every other gay neo-nazi! LOL

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>

Peeler

Nov 11, 2022, 4:07:59 PM11/11/22
On Fri, 11 Nov 22 20:04:21 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, now FORGING as Chadlee Anvil Bryant, whined again:

>>These jew bastards really are disgusting
>
> You can say that again.

Post your PROOF that this is about Jews, you abysmally stupid gay
neo-nazitard!