Winter Solstice Blessings

David Dalton

Dec 21, 2021, 4:13:10 AM12/21/21
Yule (Winter Solstice) Blessings to any readers!

The solstice is five minutes before sunrise in Vancouver and
not too long after high noon here in St. John’s.

“‘And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And
the hill is shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

The Doctor

Dec 21, 2021, 11:25:54 AM12/21/21
In article <0001HW.2771D22401...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
>Yule (Winter Solstice) Blessings to any readers!
>
>The solstice is five minutes before sunrise in Vancouver and
>not too long after high noon here in St. John’s.

Cheers! Old mate!

Merry Christmas 2021 and Happy New Year 2022 Beware https://mindspring.com