The infinite universe

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 23, 2023, 1:48:44 AM4/23/23
On Saturday, 22 April 2023 at 13:25:10 UTC+10, Ross Finlayson wrote:
> On Friday, April 21, 2023 at 4:54:58 PM UTC-7, banerjee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > I.e., gravity's changes are instantaneous, and, when a rocket lands on Mars,
> > > however small the effect, that change in Mars' position, instantly as if the
> > > geodesy's changes were synchronized, adjusts every force vector, at once,
> > > everywhere.
> >
> > Yes, gravity is an electrostatic phenonomen, action at a distance.
> > Every charge in the universe is attatched like a spring to all other charges, as lines of force.
> > Move one charge, all charges in the infinite universe are affected.
> > Once Einstein and Helmholtz are thrown out, we are back to sane physics - using electrostatic lines of force (infinite lines of force exist from any charge to all charges) and electromagnetic forces (how aetheric vibrations cause force transfer at light speed, aether of course being an infinitely fine solid through which electrons move without any retardation).
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Arindam Banerjee
> Ah, but also gravitational waves are real,
Why should I think so?
> and, mass-energy equivalency is apparent
> in the dual neutron star or binary pulsar,
What neutron star?
> so "relativistic dynamics are real",
In the minds of frauds.
The MMI experiment shows from the nulls that actually light speed varies with that of the emitter. I showed up the bungle involved in the analysis of those results in 2005. Basically, as the equipment moves with the light, just after emission the equipment moves, so the actual path travelled by the light varies with the angle of emission. The nulls have to come as the light speed varies with emission.
Also the Doppler effect shows that light speed varies with the emitter.
This is enough to throw SR and its ridiculous predictions out.
> sort of like how Einstein says,
He is not my god.
> not necessarily how he's been repeated.
Einstein was a probably deliberately bungling fraud, along with other racists and bigots, a theologian out to "get" the brown Hindu notion of aether (aum) not a scientist. The entire scope of physics was thus corrupted, from the capitalist-racist-bigoted needs. With the most disastrous, restrictive and unpleasant consequences, such as world wars, and various inequalities and crises, all to keep the Western elites in power. Tesla suspected all that, but unfortunately he did not stumble upon my mass energy relationship, that is e=0.5mVVN(N-k) which could have led him to make a new class of motors surpassing light speed.

> About Helmholtz I'm not sure what you mean,
I mean his bungle about the law of conservation of energy, a nonsense that was behind relativity and quantum stuff. It is obvious that energy is eternally created and destroyed in our infinite universe.
The law of conservation of energy is great news for business. Lots of money, heaps of scope for fraud. It has to be chucked. The law of conservation of charge is supreme. Charge is never lost, it always exerts force, which is eternal.

> please carry on as you would,
> I think he's a pretty good empiricist and
> thus for example has been relevant to the applied,
> not that there aren't pitfalls to the tightrope,
> I think you mean Laplace not Helmholtz.
>
> It's not for throwing Einstein and Helmholtz and Laplace, out,
> it's for establishing how they're in. For many these days that's
> theory of potentials and harmonic functions and non-linear contributions.

Blah blah to keep on with the nonsense, covered in deliberately impenetrable maths.
The universe works on clear, simple, and infinitely grand lines:
Infinite lines of force coming and going from every electron and proton swimming in the infinitely fine and elastic solid aether supporting wave motions, and I suspect, creating matter as well with life force, beyond electric force.
Electrons whirl around nuclei (protons bound by electrons) just as planets around stars. No beginning, no end, trillion year cycles of stars losing their hydrogen atmosphere, becoming dark matter, and then regaining the hydrogen when entering the lost hydrogen in a nebula.

> For a Dirac positronic sea, and, Bohm de Broglie a continuum mechanics,
> it makes for a gauge theory a field theory with the absolute and relative.

More nonsenses. Get rid of them.

Infinity rules. God (not just the Jewish one, but all that is positively supernatural, in the Vedic term prajapatirhishi or Sagacious Lord or Lords of All ) is Great.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee