Graph of the movement of centre of mass with time, in a new class of motor, the Internal Force Engine

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 28, 2023, 8:50:49 PM10/28/23
Hmm, no reaction at all, in this free-for-all open medium that is sci.physics from the learned asses, apes, roaches, etc. lording or crawling in the establishments, let alone any alpha-ape!
Truth is hard to defeat except by indifference and gross lies; they take the former approach for now. Gotta think about CAREER, what.
I suppose I should be glad that they have not killed me yet!
Thanks.