-- NO INSURRECTION... JUST A TOURIST JUNKET {@2: Sup: 58 - GATHERING IN: HSI (#136); Ego: 49 - FLIGHT: T'AO (#72)}

dolf

May 8, 2022, 6:10:10 PM5/8/22
-- NO INSURRECTION... JUST A TOURIST JUNKET {@2: Sup: 58 - GATHERING IN:
HSI (#136); Ego: 49 - FLIGHT: T'AO (#72)}

RUDY CANOZA @ 0737 HOURS ON 7 MAY 2022: "There was an insurrection."

ALLEYCAT @ 1011 HOURS ON 8 MAY 2022: "No insurrection... just a tourist
junket."

DOLF @ 1036 HOURS ON 8 MAY 2022: "Of course they were just going to a
comic-con which is a convention (con, for short) focused on comic books
and related forms of pop culture entertainment, including movies, TV
shows, and video games.

YOUTUBE: "The Flintstones | Fred Has Lost His Marbles!"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rn5DmjfsQw>

6 January 2021 rioters who stormed Capitol in gladiator, caveman
costumes sentenced to prison

Nathan Entrekin and Aaron Mostofsky were among several defendants
sentenced this week, as guilty pleas continue to roll in.

<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/jan-6-rioters-stormed-capitol-gladiator-caveman-costumes-sentenced-pri-rcna27727>

Mr. Mostofsky, 34, is the son of Kings County Supreme Court Judge Steven
Mostofsky, who also goes by Shlomo. He and his father are registered
Democrats, according to New York State election records.

As a democracy we vote according to conscience associated with PRINCEPS
CIVITATIS ("First Citizen") / POTESTATE CIVITATIS ("The Power of The
State") and not the German religio-political ideological concept of
*FÜHRERPRINZIP* ('leader principle') advocated since 1921 and
unequivocally established on 13 JULY 1934."

DOLF @ 0608 HOURS ON 9 MAY 2022: "We would suggest that Donald Trump's
autocratic leadership style involving a disdain for intelligence briefs
in favour of his own judgement, holding the Bible up as if he is god
inspired (ie. *HE* *WOULD* *TAKE* *HIS* *OATH* *OF* *OFFICE* *ON* *HIS*
*AUTOBIOGRAPHY* *IF* *HE* *COULD*), threats of American removal from
global agencies and that photo of him seated with frustrated European
leaders and German Chancellor ANGELA MERKEL looking upon DONALD TRUMP as
POTUS exhibits characteristics of the *FÜHRERPRINZIP* ('leader
principle') ...

<https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/donald-trump-angela-merkel-g7-summit.jpg?quality=85&w=800>

— DEMOCRATIC RORT —
[Written: 27 March 2022]

“HEIL TRUMP MIGHT BE.
SOMEWHAT OUT OF TUNE.
IN THE LAND OF THE FREE.
AS FOUR YEARS TOO SOON.

BUT HISTORY IS CALLING.
DREADFUL AS A DISEASE. (Eg: *alopecia*)
NO MORE FORESTALLING.
OUR BEING ILL AT EASE.” {@9: Sup: 11 - DIVERGENCE: CH'A (#334); Ego: 13
- INCREASE: TSENG (#294)}

Just one question, when you do eventually drag yourself away from your
KILL'EM GAMING CONSOLE as play and have an exercise break with the
*FUCKING* *SLAPPER* (ie. British slang for a promiscuous woman or whore
as one who has many casual sexual relationships) ...

How many *POINTS* does it take to do your trick (ie. a prostitute's
client) mien kleiner ubermensch?

DOLF <UDYR...@GMAIL.COM> @ 0622 HOURS ON 3 APRIL 2022: "ITS FUCKING
REAL GOD DAMN IT"

YOUTUBE: "I'm Proud To Be An American Lyrics"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox4IRQVGsBU>

LIAM HARDSHELL <UDYR...@GMAIL.COM> @ 1129 HOURS ON 3 APRIL 2022: "YOU
DO KNOW YOU'RE AN UNFUNNY ASSHOLE RIGHT?"

DOLF @ 1210 HOURS ON 3 APRIL 2022: "IT WAS SLAPSTICK (ie. a style of
humour involving exaggerated physical activity that exceeds the
boundaries of normal physical comedy) ABOUT *SLAP* AND *TICKLE*

LET'S GRAB THEM BY THE FANNY ..."

Initial Post: 9 May 2022

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[S|T]
as EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

dolf

May 8, 2022, 6:14:02 PM5/8/22
[...]

DOLF @ 0602 HOURS ON 9 MAY 2022: "We would suggest that Donald Trump's
DOLF @ 0608 HOURS ON 9 MAY 2022: "Correction on our misrepresentation of
TRUMP:

LET'S GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY ..."

dolf

May 8, 2022, 6:20:49 PM5/8/22
Further corrections
global agencies and that a 9 JUNE 2018 photo of him seated amongst
frustrated European / world leaders (Group of Seven summit) and German

dolf

May 9, 2022, 4:17:57 PM5/9/22
favour of his own judgement, holding the Bible up as if he is GOD inspired
normal physical comedy) ABOUT *SLAP* AND *TICKLE* (ie. playful sexual
activity)"

LET'S GRAB THEM BY THE FANNY ..."

DOLF @ 0608 HOURS ON 9 MAY 2022: "Correction on our misrepresentation of
TRUMP:

LET'S GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY ...

Trump telling a story about hitting on an unidentified woman —
unsuccessfully.

“I did try and fuck her,” Trump said.

“She was married. I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out
furniture shopping. …

I moved on her like a bitch [as breaches of PRINCEPS CIVITATIS ("First
Citizen") / POTESTATE CIVITATIS ("The Power of The State") principles], but
I couldn’t get there and she was married.”

Then, Trump said, he saw her again: “Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s
now got the big phony tits and everything.”

Moments later, Trump notices a soap opera actress who would later escort
him and the journalist to the set.

The journalist calls her “hot as shit.”

Trump jokes that he should “use some Tic Tacs” in case he starts kissing
her.

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s
like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait,” Trump said.

“When you’re a star [or the *FÜHRERPRINZIP*], they let you do it. You can
do anything.

Grab ’em by the pussy.

You can do anything.”
<https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/2016/10/7/13205842/trump-secret-recording-women>

dolf

May 9, 2022, 7:31:11 PM5/9/22
in favour of his own judgement, holding the Bible up as if he is GOD
boundaries of normal physical comedy) ABOUT *SLAP* AND *TICKLE* (ie.
playful sexual activity)"

LET'S GRAB THEM BY THE FANNY ..."

DOLF @ 0608 HOURS ON 9 MAY 2022: "Correction on our misrepresentation of
TRUMP:

LET'S GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY ...

Trump telling a story about hitting on an unidentified woman —
unsuccessfully.

“I did try and fuck her,” Trump said.

“She was married. I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out
furniture shopping. …

I moved on her like a bitch [as predilection for breaches of PRINCEPS
CIVITATIS ("First Citizen") / POTESTATE CIVITATIS ("The Power of The
State") principles], but I couldn’t get there and she was married.”

Then, Trump said, he saw her again: “Then all of a sudden I see her,
she’s now got the big phoney tits and everything.”

The journalist calls her “hot as sh@t.”

Trump jokes that he should “use some Tic Tacs” in case he starts kissing
her.

-- ODE TO TRUMP'S FANNY --

"WHAT A COZE
IS THIS BIZ;
YANK MY HOSE;
FOR SOME JIZ;

I'M A GRUNT
SUCH A TOAD.
DRY OLD CUNT
TILL I LOAD.

SHE'S A NUN
WHAT A PUMPKIN
SO MUCH FUN
AT THE BLUMPKIN

HITS THE SPOT
JUST TO DUMP
AWFULLY HAWT
T'IS MY FRUMP."

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful -- I just start kissing them.
It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait,” Trump said.

“When you’re a star [or the *FÜHRERPRINZIP*], they let you do it. You
can do anything.

Grab ’em by the pussy.

You can do anything.”
<https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/2016/10/7/13205842/trump-secret-recording-women>

SEE ALSO: "TRUMP SUPPORTER VERNON JONES SAYS CIVIL RIGHTS PROTECTIONS
SHOULD NOT APPLY TO GAY PEOPLE BECAUSE 'THEY CAN ACTUALLY CHANGE'"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Civil%20Rights%20Wrangler.pdf>

dolf

May 10, 2022, 2:40:30 AM5/10/22
Added validating comment:

"BY EARLY JANUARY 2021, GENERAL MARK MILLEY, CHAIRMAN OF THE JOINT
CHIEFS OF STAFF WAS TELLING AIDES THE US WAS FACING A “*REICHSTAG*
*MOMENT*” AS TRUMP PREACHED “THE *GOSPEL* *OF* *THE* *FÜHRER*”.

ON 6 JANUARY, TRUMP AND HIS MINIONS UNLEASHED THE INSURRECTION.

“IT WAS THE WORST ATTACK ON THE CAPITOL SINCE THE WAR OF 1812,” ESPER
WRITES. “AND MAYBE THE WORST ASSAULT ON OUR DEMOCRACY SINCE THE CIVIL
WAR.” ["A SACRED OATH REVIEW: MARK ESPER ON TRUMP ...", Lloyd Green, The
Guardian, 1600 HRS 10 MAY 2022]

<https://www.theguardian.com/books/2022/may/10/a-sacred-oath-review-mark-esper-trump-missiles-mexico>