JUST IN! FIRST MUSLIM VICTIM OF NEW TERRORISM LAW!

American Islamic Group

Apr 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/27/96

Bismillahi Alrahmani Alraheem
In The Name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful
I S L A M R E P O R T
Date: 27 April, 1996
JUST IN .... JUST IN ..... JUST IN .....
URGENT ... URGENT .... URGENT .....

US AGENTS ARREST PARALEGAL OF SHEIKH OMAR ABDEL
RAHMAN WITHOUT CHARGE.
PREPARES TO HAND HIM TO EGYPTIAN REGIME

US immigration and FBI agents arrested Brother Naser Ahmad, the
court-appointed para-legal for the respected Muslim Scholar
Dr. Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, who is currently appealing a life
sentence in the US. Brother Naser was on his way for his immigration
hearing last Tuesday 23 April, 1996 when US government agents
arrested him without charge. Attorneys failed until now to receive any
response from the government to why he was arrested.

Brother Naser is considered a key person in the appeal case of Sheikh
Omar because he works in both a para-legal and a translator capacity to
help the Sheikh communicate with attorneys and the courts. He
visited the Sheikh few weeks ago in his Missouri high security prison.
Sheikh Omar was a victim of a conspiracy in which the US government,
mainly the FBI, the INS and the CIA along with the Egyptian regime
intelligence fabricated a case against him. The Sheikh was sentenced
to two lives in prison by the Jewish Judge Michael Mukasey, early this
year.

In April last year and while the hearings in the Sheikh’s case were
ongoing, the US government arrested Brother Naser for what they called
immigration charges, they took him to INS offices and threatened him
with
deportation to Egypt and that he would be handed over with his family to
Egyptian security intelligence if he refused to become a witness against
the Sheikh. He was also told to call FBI agents and to say on the
witness stand what they want. Brother Naser told the US agents that he
would not lie. In the Face of this faithful and brave Muslim, the
US government had no choice but to release.

One day prior to the arrest of Brother Naser, the so called
“Terrorism Bill” was signed into law with the encouragement and
influence of Jews in Washington. The new law allows the government
to deport anyone after tagging him as a terrorist threat, it also allows
agents to arrest people without charge and without allowing them the
right to attorney. Before the victim knows and before he/she gets
a chance to defend him/her self, government agents, by this new law, can
deport him quickly. It now looks that Brother Naser Ahmad may be the
first victim of this law which was meant against Muslims especially that
Islam has become the fastest growing religion in America.

Brother Naser is an Electrical Engineer, married with three children who
live in New York, he was also an officer at Masjid Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq,
which has been the target of both US and Egyptian intelligence agents
for
the past few years, most recently the Mosque was targeted by law suites
in
order to destroy its unique Islamic identity. Naser Ahmad has never
committed
a crime or a violation since his lawful entry into the US in 1983. It is
now clear
that the US government want to do anything in its capacity to harm the
appeal case of Sheikh Omar, even if it means deporting his para-legal to
the
Egyptian security forces where he is surely to be tortured or even
killed. The
US government was involved in the arrest last year and continued
detention of Brother Yusuf Saleh, a US citizen, who was the para-legal
for Sheikh Omar and was visiting Egypt with his family.

Here is the blessed Eid Al-Adha (Sacrifice) coming to us while the best
of our Muslim Scholars and the best of our Muslim youth is spending
his time behind bars in the US and other oppressive regime prisons, away
from their families, children and people.
We condemn this US government cowardly act against Islam and Muslims,
and we see the fingertips of Jews all over this campaign. It was a
Jewish
judge who sentenced the Sheikh, and it will be a Jewish judge also who
will preside on Brother Naser’s case, even the head of the CIA is a Jew,
and so are most of the senior officials in the Clinton’s administration,
the
experts and the think tanks and influential legislatures. We say Hasbuna
Allah Wa Ni’ma Al-Wakeel, and this is an urgent call to every Muslim to
stand with his brother in this hard time and to assist in his defense.
IMPORTANT .. IMPORTANT .. IMPORTANT .. IMPORTANT
WE ARE TURNING TO EVERY MUSLIM WORLDWIDE TO
HELP DEFEND SHEIKH OMAR WHO CAN NOT AFFORD TRIAL
EXPENSES IN THE CASE OF US vs. ISLAM.

PLEASE FOEWARD THIS MESSAGE TO OTHER
PEOPLE IN YOUR COMMUNITY
Sayidna Mohammed Salallahu Alaihi Wasalam
said :"and that who point to the good is like the one doing it."
(Aldaalu Ala Alkhair Kafa'iluh)

Please send what you can in defense of Islam and in defense
of Islam Scholars. Every Muslim brother and Sister, whether in
Malaysia or Britain, whether in US, South America, Canada or
Egypt and Aljazirah Al-Arabia have a responsibility.

Please send your contributions to the defense committee of Sheikh Omar
Abdel Rahman, Make checks payable to: "The American Islamic Group"
and send it to:
The American Islamic Group
P. O. Box 711660
San Diego, California 92171-1660
USA
Phone/Fax: (619) 268-8189

Or please send a bank transfer or a money wire to:

Bank of America
Account Number: 09008-14863

Wajazakum Allah Khair
We say: "Hasbuna Allah Wani'ma Al-Wakeel,
ALLAH IS THE GREATEST.
Islam Report is published by The American Islamic Group (AIG),
A religious non-profit organization. Islam Report aims to expose
and analyze threats against Islam and Muslims worldwide.

WE FEAR ONLY ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY

Roberta Hatch

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

American Islamic Group <is...@powergrid.electriciti.com> writes:

>In The Name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful

>US immigration and FBI agents arrested Brother Naser Ahmad, the

>court-appointed para-legal for the respected Muslim Scholar
>Dr. Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, who is currently appealing a life

Respected scholar?! Bwhahahahahaha!

>Sheikh Omar was a victim of a conspiracy in which the US government,
>mainly the FBI, the INS and the CIA along with the Egyptian regime
>intelligence fabricated a case against him.

Oh please. I cannot believe that those people are in charge
of this conspiracy. Must be some other, more powerful group.

>The Sheikh was sentenced
>to two lives in prison by the Jewish Judge Michael Mukasey, early this
>year.

Yes! The International Zionist Conspiracy(tm)! I knew it!

>One day prior to the arrest of Brother Naser, the so called
>“Terrorism Bill” was signed into law with the encouragement and
>influence of Jews in Washington.

Them Jews have been running this country for far too long! The
entire US government is nothing more than a puppet of the Zionists!
Everyone knows that!

>Here is the blessed Eid Al-Adha (Sacrifice) coming to us while the best
>of our Muslim Scholars and the best of our Muslim youth is spending
>his time behind bars in the US and other oppressive regime prisons, away

>from their families, children and people. ^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I agree!

The sheikh sure is one handsome fella. I'll bet Brother
Bubba always prays with, and behind the sheikh. At least he'll
be somewhat happy during the rest of his stay in the Jewish-run
United States of America.

>We condemn this US government cowardly act against Islam and Muslims,
>and we see the fingertips of Jews all over this campaign. It was a
>Jewish judge who sentenced the Sheikh, and it will be a Jewish judge
>also who will preside on Brother Naser’s case, even the head of the CIA
> is a Jew, and so are most of the senior officials in the Clinton’s
>administration,

Correction. The government takes is orders from the International
Zionist Conspiracy(tm). They don't really need Jews as Laywers or judges.

Bobbi

---
Roberta Hatch '65 Panhead
Dykes on Bikes, San Francisco, Ca. (This space for rent)

Nida'ul Islam Magazine

May 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/6/96

T H E C A L L O F I S L A M M A G A Z I N E

o o ooo oooo o o o o o
oo o o o o o o o o o o
o o o o o o o o o o o
o oo o o o ooooo o o o
o o ooo oooo o o ooo ooooo

ooo oooo o o o o
o o o o o o o o
o ooo o o o o o o
o o o ooooo o o
ooo oooo ooooo o o o o

=============================
The 13th issue out NOW!

Read in the this issue (English Section):

* Cover Theme:
The Terrorism Summit in Cairo: An International Conspiracy Against Islam
* A Legal & Historical Perspective
* The Summit's Movitves & Goals

* An Interview With Sheikh Ahmed Deedat

* Brotherhood: The Missing Foundation

* Muslims in Australia... Negative Aspects of Soceity

In addition to many interesting articles, including Qur'an, News, Youth & Companions
of The Prophet (s.a.w.) etc.

The Arabic section covers a variety of topics, such as: Martyrdom Missions,
Political Analysis, News, Economics, History, Aqeedah, Seerah etc..

***Get your copy NOW!***

Buy the latest edition of Nida'ul Islam for ONLY *$2.50!!!

Nida'ul Islam is a comprehensive intellectual magazine published in Arabic and
English in over 60 pages.

Nida'ul Islam is published by the Media Office - Islamic Youth
Movement, Sydney-Australia.

For subscription and queries, please write to:
E-mail: ni...@speednet.com.au
Address: PO Box: 216 Lakemba
NSW 2195 Australia
OR

Contact our Distributor in Northern America, brother Adham Hassoun at:
ahas...@aol.com
---------
* Price per copy: Australia: AU$2.50
USA: US$3.00
Canada: CA$3.50
Europe: US$3.00

* * * * * * * * N I D A U ' U L I S L A M * * * * * * * *
THE AUTHENTIC VOICE OF TRUTH

aj

May 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/6/96

On what authority can you claim to be the "Authentic Voice of truth"?

From,
The true authentic voice of truth

Enver Masud

May 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/11/96
to kh...@manjil.com

"The West . . . has never really known Islam. Ever since they watched it
appear on the world stage, Christians never ceased to insult and slander
it in order to find justifications for waging war on it." -- Roger Du
Pasquier, "Unveiling Islam"

YOU can get up to speed fast on ISLAM, the fastest growing religion in
the US, at The Wisdom Fund website http://www.twf.org. Our ads run in
major international journals, we get visitors from over 40 countries,
and offer:

ONE MINUTE GUIDE TO ISLAM -- Click on The Truth About Islam where on one
page you'll find more than most Americans know about Islam.

BEAUTIFUL, INSPIRATIONAL POSTER -- for your home, office, classroom.

PRESS RELEASES -- for a decidedly different point of view.

VALUES -- Click on Sayings of The Prophet for Islam's values from A to
Z; click and jump to Abstinence, Adultery, Aged Persons . . . Wives,
Women, etc.

ISSUES & ANSWERS -- Click on Private Library; click on Issues and
Answers to learn about: Islam's Contribution to Europe's Renaissance;
Democracy and Islam; Jihad, Martyrdom, War; Fundamentalism and Islam;
Realpolitik and Terrorism; Women in Islam; Polygamy in Islam.

Joel

May 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/12/96

In <318DD4...@speednet.com.au> Nida'ul Islam Magazine

Martyrdom Missions? Are you going to learn how to build a bomb to blow
up yourself and lots of innocent people?

<snip>