Congratulations to Mr.Golam Faruk Ovi , MP

Kamruz

Aug 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/8/96

Mr. Golam Faruk Ovi : Please accept my feliciatations on your becoming a
member of our Jatiya Sangsad . I am really happy that you could beat Mr.
Rashed Khan Menon by a wide margin . I hope you will oneday become prime
minister of our country . I do not agree with those people who brand you as a
former terrorist . What did you do ? Can anybody produce any papers to prove
that you did anything wrong in your whole life ? Some people are so stupid as
to link you with the murder of Dr. Milon . You had the magnaminity to ask your
associates to place floral wreaths at the site of the proposed memorial
dedicated to Dr. Milon . People of Barisal love you . So, do I . Because I
know whoever wins a election is a national hero .

Mahmood Hassan

Aug 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/12/96

People of Barisal love you . So, do I . Because I
> know whoever wins a election is a national hero .

Difficult to agree.
In BD winnig a election needs strong source of Money supply; Black or white,
matters little.

It is impossible for an honest but poor man to win in election in BD.

I heard about and read articles in news papers on the activities of one "OVI" (
forgot the full name, sorry) many days ago. He was a brilliant student and was
later mis guided by Politicians to join in student politics.

Is this "OVI", the same person who won the Election with BNP ticket?

Regards.

M.H.

Saiful Khondaker

Aug 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/12/96
to has...@kenroku.ipc.kanazawa-u.ac.jp
Yes, this is the same OVI (Full name: Golam Faruk Ovi) who was in
ChatraDal and fought for Ershad in 1990. Later he was expelled by
Khaleda but welcomed by Hasina.
He won MP election with JP ticket not with BNP ticket.
Regards!
Saiful

Montaz Ali INF

Aug 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/12/96

On Mon, 12 Aug 1996, Mahmood Hassan wrote:

> People of Barisal love you . So, do I . Because I
> > know whoever wins a election is a national hero .
>
> Difficult to agree.
> In BD winnig a election needs strong source of Money supply; Black or white,
> matters little.
>
> It is impossible for an honest but poor man to win in election in BD.
>
> I heard about and read articles in news papers on the activities of one "OVI" (
> forgot the full name, sorry) many days ago. He was a brilliant student and was
> later mis guided by Politicians to join in student politics.
>
> Is this "OVI", the same person who won the Election with BNP ticket?

He is Golam Faruk (Ovi) who won the recent election in JP's ticket
Pushing Menon in the 3rd place.

> Regards.
>
> M.H.

jahangir...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2019, 9:59:00 AM2/5/19
ami tomar sathe asi....ovi...
jodi uzirpurbasi aksathr thake tahole kao tomar kono khoti korte parbe na.....please come to us....we are egarly wait for uuuuuuu

jahangir...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2019, 12:29:02 PM2/5/19
On Thursday, August 8, 1996 at 1:00:00 PM UTC+6, Kamruz wrote:
> Mr. Golam Faruk Ovi : Please accept my feliciatations on your becoming a
> member of our Jatiya Sangsad . I am really happy that you could beat Mr.
> Rashed Khan Menon by a wide margin . I hope you will oneday become prime
> minister of our country . I do not agree with those people who brand you as a
> former terrorist . What did you do ? Can anybody produce any papers to prove
> that you did anything wrong in your whole life ? Some people are so stupid as
> to link you with the murder of Dr. Milon . You had the magnaminity to ask your
> associates to place floral wreaths at the site of the proposed memorial
> dedicated to Dr. Milon . People of Barisal love you . So, do I . Because I
> know whoever wins a election is a national hero .

hmmm....you are right...vai.....

khan...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2019, 6:29:32 PM2/16/19

Shakil Ahmed