Re: OFFICIAL SWEDEN SAYS MUSLIM RAPES, ETC. = OK

(¯`·.¸RBRK¸.·´¯)

Jun 3, 2006, 4:59:31 AM6/3/06

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2006/05/new-york-times-and-sweden-dark-side-of.html

| 07In other words, for Muslims to take over a country, all one has to do is
| silence the reporters, police, political authorities and news feeds. With
| that, each neighborhood will have to discover for itself that the Islamic
| intrusion is encapsulating the politic.
|
| 08It is easier now to fight the enemy by saying there is no enemy. But in
| time, the enemy will attack the silent protectors and then there will be
no
| one left but the enemy. Sweden in present tense is the perfect frightening
| example of this mode.
|
| 09"Two Swedish girls were sent home from school for wearing sweaters
showing
| a tiny Swedish flag. The headmaster was concerned that this might be
deemed
| offensive by some immigrants."
|
| 10As Muslims take over turf, it is then cowardice that looms for the
| authorities weave into the culture the Muslim potential for trouble by
| negating the country's distinction, even in the case of small Swedish
flags
| worn on sweaters. In other words, we must make room for the new persons -
| immigrant Muslims - so that they don't upset our culture. All the while
| however they are taking over the culture so that what was heretofore
becomes
| nonexistent.
|
| 11One wonders then why President Bush and the US Congress welcomed with US
| citizenship papers 7000 Russian Muslims settling outside Philadelphia.
They
> [...]
| friends followed her as she walked away into a grotto, and inside the
grotto
| he got her blocked in the corner, ripped off her bikini and raped her,
while
| his friend held her firm."
|
| 14These occurrences are happening daily. Yet they are taking place in the
| midst of a worldwide media nonchalance. If it is in fact reported through
| conservative web site on the Internet, Google, for instance, attacks the
web
| site by deleting it from its reportage, its publicizing the existence of
the
| conservative web site.
|
| 15Right now there is a Google "cleansing of conservative web sites"
| throughout the Internet.
|
| 16Three of my articles related to Islam prompted Michnews.com to be
deleted
| by Google. I wonder what Google will do when Muslims take over America so
as
| to force Google to kiss the Koran and become slaves to the Islamic world
| rule. What then will Google conclude in presently stifling freedom of
speech
| via America's conservative web sites?
|
| 17Concerning Sweden: 'It is not as wrong raping a Swedish girl as raping
an
| Arab girl,' says Hamid, in an interview about another gang rape involving
| Swedish girl and immigrant perps. 'The Swedish girl gets a lot of help
| afterwards, and she had probably f**ked before, anyway. But the Arab girl
| will get problems with her family. For her, being raped is a source of
| shame. It is important that she retains her virginity until she marries.'
|
| 18'It is far too easy to get a Swedish whore.. girl, I mean;' says Hamid,
| and laughs over his own choice of words. "Many immigrant boys have Swedish
| girlfriends when they are teenagers. But when they get married, they get a
| proper woman from their own culture who has never been with a boy. That's
| what I am going to do. I don't have too much respect for Swedish girls. I
| guess you can say they get f**ked to pieces.'
|
| 19"The number of rape charges in Sweden has quadrupled in just above
twenty
| years. Rape cases involving children under the age of 15 are six times as
| common today as they were a generation ago. Resident aliens from Algeria,
| Libya, Morocco and Tunisia dominate the group of rape suspects. Lawyer Ann
| Christine Hjelm, who has investigated violent crimes in one court, found
| that 85 per cent of the convicted rapists were born on foreign soil or by
| foreign parents.
|
| 20"Swedish politicians and media need to put the well-being of their sons
| and daughters above that of Political Correctness and their own
| Multicultural, ideological vanity, and it is shocking that they actually
| need to be reminded of this. It is an international embarrassment to
Sweden
| as a nation that Swedes travel around the world to lecture about women's
| rights, and at the same time their own young women are finding that their
| most basic rights, such as being able to go outside wearing normal clothes
| without being harassed, are slipping away.
|
| 21"Unless Swedish authorities are able to provide basic security to a
| population that pays some of the highest tax rates in the world, the
cabinet
| of Prime Minister Göran Persson should publicly admit its inadequacy and
| resign from office. At the very least, it should be honest enough to tell
| Swedish citizens that they must provide security for themselves, and stop
| making it difficult for people to do this."

They need to get the deportations going.

Anonymous Infidel - Scares away the primitives with fire

Jun 3, 2006, 5:36:02 AM6/3/06
No, more likely the cowardly Swedes will move away and the MooSlimes
will rename it Swedistan.

Swedistan - Future Capital of Eurabia.

Hitler was a christian

Jun 3, 2006, 7:57:59 AM6/3/06
Message has been deleted

Anonymous Infidel - The false prophet killer

Jun 3, 2006, 8:48:23 AM6/3/06
Fuck the inane propaganda(Note), here is the truth:
http://www.historyofjihad.org/

Note: Only the lying MooSlime piece of shit Kangarooistan would be dumb
enough to think people would trust his bs.

This is what the shit-eating Kangarooistan stands for:
http://www.rawa.org/zarmeena.htm

Steven

Jun 3, 2006, 3:37:08 AM6/3/06