The Emcronexus

SPP

Jul 20, 2021, 7:47:10 AMJul 20
The Emcronexus
HUFA pragma
Formerly Nazism

1.Posutulates of the self help in fitting as they say those who do not
fit in suffer
2.allied axis political concatenation
3.social network of daily bitch and moan
4.work team
5.some clues about ethnic identitys
6.elaboration of the hufa as humidifier, unix, fiat moneys, and ayn rand
postulates of the self
7.hieroglyphs
8.filtered water technique called profosan
9.the dangers of the jewish trespass
10.the kill or be killed and survival of the fittest pragmaticism
11.gifting moneys as a means of entry to industrys of smurfs around the
world
12.primitive fountains of sleep, water, sovereignty, hegemony, memory,
and vitality
13.Maoist Transcendentalist economic system

Whichever they are against I am all for as the the nature of the good is
to overcome and defeat the bad. That is the entropy of our ontolgy with
respect to the guru Christ Jesus. However, when we are in that of a
process of enlightenement involving faith, practice, guidance,
experience, study, and donating we are heavily challened by the world of
wanton disregard and disrepect. It is like that as the those who are of
the possession by the forces of Gandhi, Bodhai, and Kudaji seek to
maintain thier brag of the Jewish religious war that collapsed more
civilizations, countrys, communitys, churches, corporations, collusions,
and whichever has a 'c' in it. That too, the allurement for the money
getting justify the devils triangle weapon has bee the hallmark of the
nearly 5,000 to 1 million years of failed ways of life that span this
earth plane unto outer reaches of space. That is the issue the Jewish
trespass and thier world of xenophobic trespass and jew baiting treachery
poses to sentient life, whomever they maybe.

Yet, amidst it all somethings work to offer a viable deterence against
the Jewish and thier Jew baiting lackeys of whichever divestments the
world over. At one time in my vector of life I happend to draft a
Swastika on a drafting paper out of curiousity based on some ethnic
newspaper article eloquently promoted by the then publisher of "The News
India Times". It was an interesting read as it spanned many pages for
some reason. As the forces that be, I would actually read that newspaper
article in interest trying to figure out what it is all about. For some
reason, which I later ascribed to the influence of the guru Christ Jesus
I actually read a newspaper article and found benefit to it.

I tell ya, for years shortly after my familys arrival to the land of the
oppurtunity my dear mom was striken with cancer due to her own brothers
jealousy that lead him to put some metalurgy poison that he gained
knowledge of during his education in metalurgy. He was able to adroitly
put the small white disk of somekind into my dear moms coffee or tea when
he arrived from Nairobi, Kenya to visit her in Bensohurst, Brooklyn. It
is like that in a world of money getting that is heavily based on Maoist
Transcendentalism as the means of money getting using the caste like
corporate pyramid structure of whichever Jewish mlm; whether it be known
as multi-level markeitng or multi-level massacre. That is the danger of
doing it the Jewish way.

For the Jewish have time and time again proven themselves to be the
harbingers of the unfit for human consumption products that have lead to
a world of institutionalization of the enlightened; disparity between
rich and poor; and lack of sovereignty and hegemony. For the Jewish seek
to satisfy their own religious war and make extinct their existence.
That has been the legacy of the Jewish and thier ways of life mitigated
by suicide diets, sacrificial ways, sadomasochistic exercises,
shelpistic(carrying a heavy burden of financial debt) relationships,
stupifying affects, stupid ideas. That is the world of the Jewish whom
so many are familiar with in the worship of the niggers known as Gandhi,
Bodhai, and Kudaji Jewish masters of the Satanism. They typical ways of
life of the worship of Gandhi, Bodhai, and Kudaji invovle vegetarianism,
yoga, meditation, martial arts, idolatry, casteism, sports, chess,
arguementation, multi-level marketing, and gambling. Those are the very
ways of life so discourged by the very primal instincts of sex and food
themselves.

For it is through money we are able to procreate or sex and through the
practice of prayer to the abrahmic almighty as the guru Chrsit Jesus we
are able to acquire the foods fit for human consumption to help overcome
a most holocaustic of an earth planet that can hurl a sentient being into
maladys left and right, so thay say; as they say. Yet, to overcome the
Jewish caveats(forbiddens), banalitys(impossibilitys), and
divestments(failures) an individual needs viable deterences to make the
Jewish and thier world of Jewish pride and prejudice called the evil
empire of the JUBU satanists live up to the investments made in them.

Notice the JUBU satanists major weapons are the devils triangle of
hyperdermic syringe; control substances as psychotropics, narcotics,
liquor, soya, tobacco, and steroids; as well as Jewish propoganda by any
means necessary to inculate the worship of the false ways of life of
Gandhi, Buddha, and Kudaji. For the Jew seeks to sieze the oppurtunity
to only ruin the very whichever we find good and worthy of praise. That
is the danger of the Jewish trespass and the naieveness that is so all
over the place across this earth planet. Notice how far the Jewish have
gone to war with whomever to justify the collapse of the most allured
products the world over.

1)Polynesian wars - realtys through making it only possible to acqurie a
social worker, that is the middleman between low cost government housing,
by going through only jail, institution, homelessness, and rehab for some
or insane asylum, internment camp, deportation center, and indenturement
zone for others.

2)Indian wars - technologys(unix and whichever works by implementing 3
major sabotages of memory, math, and maximin(worst case scenario) through
the disruption of mmu memory management unit, math coprocessor, and cron
scheduler.

3)Cold wars -

4)World wars - homeopathys of weakened pathogens as in vaccines(virus),
gmos(bacterias), antibiotics(fungi), boirons(elemental poisons), and so
on of whichever european homeopathic industrys list of pathogens

5)Gulf wars - spiritualitys(halals as in beef as in cheese burger,
mutton, venison, egg, cola, cake, sugar, and so on to even pork to the
point of being a hundred percent ascetic looser)

6)Manchu wars - fiduciarys(FIAT moneys) only gotten after so many odd
years of Jewish slavery by the likes of our Network of 72 members as in
the British, Africans, Orientals, Hispanics, Caribbeanese(Tamil, Taino,
Terron, and Tiwi diasporas), and whomever allured by the world of the
zerosum games of starvation, loans, mysogyny, slander(misinformation,
complaining, unto insult to injury), ineptness, sports, and so on the
Jewish have encouraged to justify their halatosis stench of a nigger
breath the world over. For the Jew is a nigger whose only worth is to be
killed and mass murdered. What else are you going to do? Never has it
been proven that investment in the Jewish xenophobia through whichever
sympathy vote tactic works. Remember, more civilizations have collapsed
due to the Jewish divestment than by through any other form of allurement.

Evangelical pandits have claimed their is a Jewish religiuos war going on
already and we engage that war. Does it work? Sure it does. By going
against the Jewish and accepting wichever they are against under the
guidance of the guru Christ Jesus we find a world of wonder that is
second to none. It is like that of an existence filled with the best the
world has to offer in a world of criminality so heinous like you or I
care to believe. You know, it is okay for a man that provides for his
family only to be made into some artificially mechanized robot for the
entertainment of the masses. Or even a women of beauty to be the object
of scorn unto the point of serious abuse. Yet, that is the fashion that
is the most preached and paid for the world over.

You attack me, I attack you is the default in any relationship with the
Jewish. For every strike there is a counter strike. But here is the
deal. I find regardless of the size matters, image is everything, and
surprise attack by the Jewish blight and thier lackeys among the Amricons
comprising of the Gypsy, African, Oriental, Hispanic, British, and
Caribbeanese of Tamil, Taino, Terron, and Tiwi diasporas the evidence
presented to me indicates that just with one strike of a blunt object as
small as an apple to the ear makes the Jewish and the Jew baiters
defective at that ear that is struck to the point of being deaf. For
what?

For us of Indian, Christian, Muslim, Women, European, and Nazi that
strikes similar strike makes the Jewish blight burned unto ash. At least
that is what has become by the timeline of 2001-2004. For the nature of
the good is to overcome and defeat the bad. The forces of the Jewish
Satanism gets weaker over time. No doubt about this. That is the
entropy of the boons granted to us by our illustrious guru Christ Jesus
who was the first to arrive to this earth planet from beyond the universe
to help sentient life overcome the Jewish niggardly ways of suicide and
sacrifice. Through each ebb and flow of the solstices what was once of
the Jewish is now becoming more and more ours.

Let me tell you, we are headed toward a golden age unlike before. The
Kali Yuga of the Jewish niggers will span for nearly 10 to the exponent
of 29 years for nearly infinite years but infinity itself. As the Jewish
loose more than you or I can possibly dream more and more, which is not
less; our forces of the ontology an our network of 72 will become
valorized, inundated, and amlerioated. Philosophically, the nature of
the network is to go across this earth planet into the universe. For
now, the spiritual and political successes have evidenced here and there
in one measure to another. But, for us sentient beings of the humanoid
design we are still mired in an economic system binding us to the forced
consumption of unfit for human products. That is the danger.

We believers need an economic system that fit for our ontology of the
guru Christ Jesus and not that of the worship of things that decay as in
anthropromorphized dietys of Gandhi, Buddha, and Kudaji. For it is only
the guru Christ Jesus who can show us the truth, the way, and the life.
What is there in the practice of mantra, zazen, and koan practices on the
useless, nothing or meaningless things. While I too admit the Jewish
occults of Gandhi, Buddha, and Kudaji have interesting clues, especially
in their books; the ways of life Gandianism, Buddhism, and Kudajism are
more dangerous than meets the eye. The true horror of such evil ways
reveal themselves in anybodys life vector more overwhelming than
anything. That is when the chance to enter the paradox of the heart
becomes.

Paradoxically as it may seem prayer works and prayer to the guru Christ
Jesus works the best. Just do it! The following are some nice daily
chantings I mention in synopsis to a more juxtaposed on under the username
of anon24...@gmail.com under the title of 'the deprogram evangelical
savoire'. So give it a try to help yourselves and your loved ones,
whomever they maybe. They are as follows:
The Deprogram Evangelical Savoire
(Literal Ablutions)
“The nature of the good is to overcome and defeat the bad.”

Disclaimer:
-----------
I may know somethings of god but I do not know god in full. The clues I
share are just a brainstorm of clues I have gathered here and there
using the GURU pragma itemized by the British, as mentioned on the
internet. To me, man needs a proper meditation of the heart. The world
of money getting engenders a world of hurt unlike anything. Dealing
with the economic mire is so vexed with criminality from those of the
devils triangle weapon known as the hyperdermic syringe to even the age
old religious war by the Jewish diaspora it self. Yet, the quest for
enlightenment can never be given up for we are fundamentally as Descarte
mentions to be sentient beings or to say res cogitans. It is nice to
know that there is somethings out there that reinforce and nurture the
sentient being and the things fit for human consumption. So, check it
out. I hope it helps you as it has helped me. Again, the following are
just clues I have gathered to someday maybe network using something I
call the Sneakerweb using the WIFI tablet for open source educational
purposes. For me, after I nearly lost my mind due to criminal attacks
in my tour de force employment in I.T.)information technology), I found
the prayers to Christ Jesus were able to get me back. That too as my
support system changed after my dear parents passed away, understanding
the guru Christ Jesus as the heavenly Father and the body of Christ as
the mother helped immensely get back to that sense of being a part it,
albiet a little differently. Let, meaning and purpose proven
documentarally, actually, theoretically, logically, financially, and
evangelically guide you. Folks, we have one life to live. Let's make
the best of it filled with family values, communal harmony, and
spiritual pride and prejudice... Pray about it! Remember, food is
medicine and not some adhoc mix of rocks from some periodical table of
elemets in a chemistry chart conartistly promoted as a wonder drug.
The Literal Ablutions of the Deprogram Evangelical Savoire is based on
the GURU like pragma viz Christ Jesus prayers. Try to say the following
chantings morning, noon, and evening for a recitation of 12 times each,
then do a nice personal prayer in your own language addressed to Jesus
Christ for yourself and your loved ones or whichever. Ask and you shall
receive.

The some clues that I have gathered are from a life vector of nearly 45
years trying to escape the vice grip of the institutional system out
there whether illegally, recreationally, or institutionally. The GURU
like pragma viz Christ Jesus prayers are quite helpful when it concerns
gaining success in the basic needs of food, shelter, clothing, vaccines,
technologys, and gaudys. So check it out! I want you to win.

God bless and God speed for Christ Jesus is the Almighty Yah. Remember,
the Guru Christ Jesus is the true gift blessed by God. There is no
other. So beware of the use of the words God, Satanam, Jehova, Diablo,
Lucifer, Devil, and Kudhaji in your prayers; as they are a pointer to
the forces of the Satan or false ways of life that are self destructive.
Words have power. When you use the correct words in prayer and petition
then something becomes. A whole world of wonder awaits you. So try
it...

The following are recommended chantings to help the respective people
enter the Arabian spiritual traditions and find a proper meditation of
the heart, or to say emotional guidance, that helps to overcome the
limelight of the world of 'institutionalization of the enlightened'.
What is enlightenment but a process of faith, practice, guidance,
experience, study, investing, and so on; whether it be secular or
othewise? So give it a try. Nothing worse than being a victim of
medical malpractices, medical mafias, and medical mlms; as you know.

In my process of enlightenment something seriously worked to be able to
enter the body of Christ. On the fateful day of August 10, 2014 I was
fortunate enough to enter the gateless gate of the Arabian Abrahamic
traditions by reciting the Shahada under an Imam at some place that had
Pastoral Services. For me, the saying of the Shahada as mentioned below
was the very thing that turned the tide of disillusionment into one of
hope. Again, I felt some possibility of a new lease on life to have
some excuse to be able to live in accordance to my nature and nurture.

Nothing wrong with liking to eat, sleep, sex, socialize, study, suffice,
synergy, spirituality, succeed, open source, and evangelize. Yet, those
are the very things which the Jewish diaspora of the Gypsy ethnicity and
Negroid race or the Coptic language propriety are hell against to
justify their religious war against humanity from ages hence. There is
that of a thing as evil. It is them, the stinken Jews.

I find as one grows older one becomes more and more a part of the body
of Christ. For the Guru Christ Jesus was the first to help sentient
life overcome the ascetic and dogmatic ways of the Jewish blight with
their penchant for wanton disregard and disrespect toward each and
everything that evidences deep thought. It is like that in a world of
kill or be killed and survival of the fittest. Yet, the following maybe
the means by which so many others are also able to gain the protection
of salvation in belief of Christ Jesus. Whichever it maybe the literal
or constant mention is always the Salvation testimony of Admit, Believe,
and Confess(A.B.C.), since the Guru Christ Jesus is the center of our
world.:

The following is a list of the major human races of this earth planet:
Race - Realm
-------------
1)Xanthocroi(mixed color) - Gaiariekh
2)Chimangolka(chi-blessed, mangolka-brave) - Americas
3)Cromagnon(cro-yeller, magnon-great) - Manchuria
4)Australoid(austral-southern, oid-likeness) - Arawaks or the Antilles
or The Caribbean or Caribbeana or Tropicana?
5)Capoid?(cape-cloak, oid-like; ubiquitous) - Australia?
6)Neanderthal?(Cave like) - Greenland?
7)Congoid?(congo-mountainous(bantu), oid-like) - Africa
8)Caucasianese(caucas-broad, ian-gentleman) - Britiania or United
Kingdom or Caucasia
9)Negroid?(negro-black, id-instinctive) - Judea or "The Land of the
Crazys"
The following are the alias to the major races of this earth planet with
some hypothetical testimony to say to enter into the gateless gate of
the Arabian spiritual traditions and escape the world of forbidden food
stuffs; for, food is medicine:

1)Arabic Shahada testimony – Deshi(Indian), Parsi(Arabian),
Khomi(Russian), and Shami(European) Xanthocroi(mixed color)

2)English Salvation testimony – Canadian, Mesoamericanese, Latino, and
Hispanic Chimangolka(chi-blessed, mangolka-brave)

3)Hebrew Shema testimony – Chini, Thai, Ainy, and Malay Manchurian
Cromagnon(cro-yeller, magnon-great)

4)Greek Symvollum(Symbol of Faith) testimony - Caribbeanese(Tamil,
Taino, Terron, Tiwi) Australoid(austral-southern, oid-likeness)

5)Russian Sinners Prayer – Australian Polynesian Capoid?(cape-cloak, oid-
like;
ubiquitous)

6)Polish Signum Crucis Prayer - Antartican Neanderthal?(Cave like);
those of 2 race mixes where one of the race mixes is the British
Caucasianese and another of whomever that are not Jewish.

7)German Sanctus Prayer - African Congoid?(congo-mountainous(bantu), oid-
like)

8)Vietnamese Saint Thomas Aquinas Prayer? - British
Caucasianese(caucas-broad, ian-gentleman)

9)French Serenity Prayer? - Judean Negroid?(negro-black, id-instinctive)

Note: I mention the Serenity Prayer to be an appropriate entry into the
world of the Abrahamic traditions for the Jewish Negroid race because
here in Jew York City, colloquially known as New York City, the serenity
prayer is the only thing that is taught and encouraged in various Jewish
occult corporations, where there is evidence of a Jewish leader. So,
that maybe that the Serenity prayer is the one that may help the Jewish
enter the gateless gate of the Arabian spiritual traditions and overcome
their medical issues. I must admit there is some good even among the
Jews but there is a world of hurt where they are not the so called good
people who apparently did no wrong.

Only in the "church" can you really admit to this and have the issue
dealt with. In other places you are forced to be deaf, dumb, blind to
the whole Jewish trespass and Jew baiting treachery engendering a
culture of serious wanton disregard and disrespect. Such banalitys,
caveats, and divestments have been the reason why so many civilizations,
corporations, communitys, countrys, collusions, concatenations, and
whichever has a 'c' in it end up in ruin. The Jews may speak of
education but it is really prayer to the Guru Christ Jesus who makes it
real. Remember, Jesus Christ is the true gift blessed by God and even
educator. It was always prayer that ever got us the clues that helped
us pass the Jewish world of academic infidelity and even plagiarism.

1)Arabic Shahada Testimony
Ashaadu ila ila-ha ila-allah wa;
ashaadu anna mohammadan rasulu Allah
(There is only one God;
and Prophet Mohammad is the last and final one of Him)
In the name of Jesus Christ, who is most Gracious and Merciful.
Amina, Amina, Amina.
Note:
Helps with the world of criminalty and culture of jail and prison.

2)Hebrew Shema Testimony
Shema Israel adonia elohanu adonai ehad;
baruch shem kavod malchuto layolem vaed
(Hear oh Israel, Hashem is our God, Hashem is one; blessed be the name
of His kingdom forever and ever)
In the name of Jesus Christ, who is most Gracious and Merciful.
Amina, Amina, Amina.
Note:
Helps with the world of mental institutionalization and the culture of
the pill.

3)English Salvation Testimony
O Yah,
I admit I am a sinner;
I believe that I need Jesus Christ to overcome sin and death;
I confess of my sins;
In the name of Jesus Christ, who is most Gracious and Merciful.
Amina, Amina, Amina.
Note:
Helps with the world of homelessness and transcience. Given your
resources this os a catalyst that will acquire for you more than before.
Ask and you shall recieve.

4)Greek Symbol of Faith
Pistévo se énan Theó,
Patéra Pantodýnamos,
Dimiourgós tou ouranoú kai tis gis,
kai ólon ton pragmáton oratón kai aóraton.
Kai se énan Kýrio Iisoú Christó,
o gios tou Theoú,
genníthike apó ton Patéra
prin apó óles tis ilikíes
Fos fotós,
alithinós Theós tou alithinoú Theoú,
genníthike, den dimiourgíthike,
mias ousías me ton Patéra
metá apó poia óla ta prágmata éginan.
Poios gia emás ántres
kai gia ti sotiría mas
katévike apó ton ouranó
kai ensarkóthike apó to Ágio Pnévma
kai i parthéna María
kai égine ánthropos.
Stavróthike gia emás
ypó ton Póntio Piláto,
kai ypéfere kai tháftike.
Kai sikóthike tin tríti iméra,
sýmfona me tis Grafés.
Anévike ston parádeiso
kai káthetai sto dexí chéri tou Patéra.
Kai tha érthei xaná me dóxa
na kríneis tous zontanoús kai tous nekroús.
To Vasíleio tou den tha échei télos.
Kai sto Ágio Pnévma,
o Kýrios, o Dimiourgós tis zoís,
Poios proérchetai apó ton Patéra,
Poios mazí me ton Patéra kai ton Yió
latrévetai kai doxázetai,
Poios mílise gia tous profítes.
Se éna, ieró, katholikó,
kai apostolikí Ekklisía.
Omologó éna váptisma
gia ti synchóresi ton amartión.
Psáchno gia tin anástasi ton nekrón,
kai ti zoí tis epoménis epochís.
(I believe in one God,
Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth,
and of all things visible and invisible.
And in one Lord Jesus Christ,
the ony-begotten Son of God,
begotten of the Father
before all ages;
Light of Light,
true God of true God,
begotten, not created,
of one essence with the Father
through Whom all things were made.
Who for us men
and for our salvation
came down from heaven
and was incarnate of the Holy Spirit
and the Virgin Mary
and became man.
He was crucified for us
under Pontius Pilate,
and suffered and was buried;
And He rose on the third day,
according to the Scriptures.
He ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father;
And He will come again with glory
to judge the living and dead.
His Kingdom shall have no end.
And in the Holy Spirit,
the Lord, the Creator of life,
Who proceeds from the Father,
Who together with the Father and the Son
is worshiped and glorified,
Who spoke through the prophets.
In one, holy, catholic,
and apostolic Church.
I confess one baptism
for the forgiveness of sins.
I look for the resurrection of the dead,
and the life of the age to come.)
In the name of Jesus Christ, who is most Gracious and Merciful.
Amina, Amina, Amina.
Note:
This is helpful for the world of recidivism, which is a reiteration or
repetition of going in and out of jail, institution, homelessness, rehab
and such.

5)Russian Sinner’s Prayer
Kyrie Hesous Christea,
sinea boziya,
pomiluea menea gresnaog
(Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.)
In the name of Jesus Christ, who is most Gracious and Merciful.
Amina, Amina, Amina.
Note:
This helps with possibly deportation. Not sure as of yet.

6)German Sanctus Prayer
Heilig, heilig, heilig
Goel, Herr aller Mächte und Gewalten.
Erfüllt sind Himmel und Erde
von seiner Herrlichkeit.
Hosanna in der Höhe!
Hoch gelobt sei,
der da kommt im Namina des Herrn!
Hosanna in der Höhe!
(Holy, holy, holy, lord God of hosts.
heaven and earth are full of thy glory
Osanna in the highest.
Blessed is he that commeth in the name of the lorde:
Glory to the, o lorde in the highest.)
In the name of Jesus Christ, who is most Gracious and Merciful.
Amina, Amina, Amina.
Note:
This helps with traveling in a world that is chaotic and confusing.
What map really works when things change like more than anything,
especially in a world of JUBU extremism seeking to hostage you or anyone
for the blood sacrifice they seek in front of their altars of the
Satanam? There is that of a thing as evil. Ignorance is not bliss.
Silence is death. Apathy is dangerous. You just cannot let your guard
down.

7)French Serenity Prayer
O Allah,
accorde-moi la sérénité
accepter les choses que je ne peux
pas changer le courage
de changer les choses que je peux
et la sagesse de connaître la différence.
Vivant un jour à la fois,
profiter d'un moment à la fois.
Accepter les difficultés comme voie
vers la paix.
Prenant, comme il l'a fait,
le monde pécheur
tel qu'il est,
pas comme je le voudrais.
Confiant qu'il fera tout bien
si je m'abandonne à sa volonté;
que je puisse
être raisonnablement heureux
dans cette vie,
et suprêmement heureux
avec Lui
pour toujours.
(O God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change the
courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the
difference. Living one day at a time,enjoying one moment at a time.
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace. Taking, as he did, the
sinful world as it is, not as I would have it. Trusting that he will
make all things right if I surrender to His will; that I may be
reasonably happy in this life, and supremely happy with Him forever.)
In the name of Jesus Christ, who is most Gracious and Merciful.
Amina, Amina, Amina.
Note:
This helps in dealing with rehab and the world of addictions or to say
forced consumerism of the control substances of psychotropics, liquor,
soya, tobacco, narcotics, and steroids; which create serious imbalances
that disrupt the bodys’ homeostasis or to say natural balance in dealing
with existence in this earth planet.

8)Polish Signum Crucis Prayer
W Imię Ojca i Syna i Ducha Świętego
(In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.)
In the name of Jesus Christ, who is most Gracious and Merciful.
Amina, Amina, Amina.
Note:
This is a serious weapon and seems to have been mentioned prior to the
unleashing of the Conrona virus. As a result, the JUBU extremists of
the corporations of Transcendentalism, Allopathy, Microsoft,
Niggervision, Palmistry, and Insurance took a heavy hit; possibly up to
a minimum of 600 million.

9)Vietnamese Saint Thomas Aquinas Prayer
[https://thomisticum.com/aquinas-prayer-before-study]
Hỡi Đấng Tạo Hóa không thể nào sánh được, Đấng giàu sự khôn ngoan của
Ngài đã chỉ định ba thứ bậc của các Thiên thần và đã đặt chúng theo thứ
tự kỳ diệu hơn các tầng trời cao nhất, và ai đã phân bổ các yếu tố của
thế giới khôn ngoan nhất: hãy làm theo bạn, người nghệ thuật trong sự
thật là nguồn ánh sáng và sự khôn ngoan, cam chịu soi sáng bóng tối của
sự hiểu biết của tôi về những tia sáng của Thine độ sáng vô hạn, và loại
bỏ xa tôi bóng tối gấp đôi trong mà tôi được sinh ra, cụ thể là, tội lỗi
và sự ngu dốt. Do Thou, người có bài phát biểu hay nhất cho lưỡi của trẻ
nhỏ, hướng dẫn lưỡi của tôi và đổ vào đôi môi ân sủng của phước lành của
Ngài. Cho tôi sự quan tâm của sự sợ hãi, khả năng ghi nhớ, phương pháp
và sự dễ dàng trong học tập, cái nhìn sâu sắc trong diễn giải và tài
hùng biện phong phú trong bài phát biểu. Hướng dẫn phần đầu của tôi, chỉ
đạo sự tiến bộ của tôi, và đóng dấu của Ngài trên công việc đã hoàn
thành, Ngươi, người nghệ thuật chân chính Thượng đế và con người chân
chính, người sống và tôn nghiêm thế giới không có hồi kết.
(O Creator ineffable, who of the riches of Thy wisdom didst appoint
three hierarchies of Angels and didst set them in wondrous order over
the highest heavens, and who didst apportion the elements of the world
most wisely: do Thou, who art in truth the fountain of light and wisdom,
deign to shed upon the darkness of my understanding the rays of Thine
infinite brightness, and remove far from me the twofold darkness in
which I was born, namely, sin and ignorance. Do Thou, who givest speech
to the tongues of little children, instruct my tongue and pour into my
lips the grace of Thy benediction. Give me keenness of apprehension,
capacity for remembering, method and ease in learning, insight in
interpretation, and copious eloquence in speech. Instruct my beginning,
direct my progress, and set Thy seal upon the finished work, Thou, who
art true God and true Man, who livest and reignest world without end.)
In the name of Jesus Christ, who is most Gracious and Merciful.
Amina, Amina, Amina.

10)Urudu Saint Francis Xavier Novena Prayer
[https://novenaprayer.com/2020/06/09/powerful-prayer-by-st-francis-
xavier/]
Ae mere khudawand Allah!
mujhe sakhavat karna seekhiye.
mujhe aap ki khidmat karne ka dars den jaisa ke aap mustahiq hain.
dainay ke liye, aur qeemat ginnay ke liye larnay ke liye aur zakhamo par
tawajah nah mehnat karna aur aaraam talabb nah karna.
mazdoori karna, koi ujrat nahi talabb karna,
jaan lo ke mein teri marzi se karoon ga.
mujhe –apne pak rooh ke fazl se mazboot karo
aur apni jaan ko meri jaan se salamat rakho ke mein azad hon har terhan
ki be cheeni, khuloos aur pareshani se mujhe hamesha ki khwahish karne
mein madad karen jo khush hai aur aap ke liye qabil qubool hai taakay
aap ki marzi meri marzi ho.
(O my Lord Jesus Christ!
Teach me to be generous;
teach me to serve You as you deserve;
to give, and not to count the cost;
to fight and not to heed the wounds;
to toil and not to ask for rest;
to labour, seeking no reward,
save that of knowing that I do Thy will.
Fortify me with the grace of Your Holy Spirit
and give Your peace to my soul that I may be free
from all needless anxiety, solicitude and worry.
Help me to desire always that which is pleasing
and acceptable to You so that Your will may be my will.)
In the name of Jesus Christ, who is most Gracious and Merciful.
Brainstorm:
-----------
Still working on memory, math, maximin, prioritization, scheduling, and
synchronization abilitys. Quite a bit of my abilitys were compromised
after I applied for a patent for a regular expression search using maybe
the egrep *.? or *.^ to search from the boot sector to the end of the
data storage unit. The patent was awarded to a Jew named Mike Gold by
the Jewish patent office. Go figure.

I did mention the regular expression search on USENET but am unable to
find it. That is the issue. Even the books I try to acquire from
O’Rielly publications are not the same as I remember them. Anyway, I
have full faith I will be able to recover my property, which I have lost
by the age of 40. Such is life in a world of JUBU Satanism gone MAD or
to say mutually assured destructive. Somethings work.

Physical and psychological issues have improved but the elusive
functionality is a bitch like you would not believe. Here in Jew York
City, my biorythm is out of wack. My sleeping schedule is so not
consistent. Simply to wake up in the morning at the crack of dawn and
enjoy the vivifying influence of the sun and then to sleep to the cool
chill of the evening is not my life anymore. After high school sometime
in 1994 I became otherwise. That is the issue. The nigger culture of
psychotropics, narcotics, liquor, soya, tobacco, and steroids took over
like you would not believe. That is the thing. A world of forced
consumerism to justify the nigger Maost Transcendentalism as an eocnomic
system, Marxist Communism as a political system, and Mussolini Zionism
as a spiritual system were the issues that vexed for the longest time.

Can you believe it? We are herd and conditioned to believe in the
Jewish Xenophobia as the basis of our emotional guidance. The Jew who
is the nigger of the world by any stretch of the imagination proven
documentarilly, actually, theoretically, logically, financially, and
evangelically. If they evidence it surely they must be it. To me the
Jews are none other than the upper caste diasporas of Yiddish, Zen,
Vudu, Hindu, LGBTQ, Trini, Creole, Hapa, Hoon, and Roma people.

I found late in life that the allurement of problem solving, publishing,
and patenting is not the way toward successful survival. Never in my
ancestry of those types of endeavors was it proven that success is
possible by trying to make things better for the world of the Jewery.
Time and time again, I notice those who are of the 3 sabotages in
whichever system of things do succeed seriously well and good, for now.
Although they evidence tend toward being genocided.

This RUSA or USA OR US or YRUSA or ‘Fucken A that’s good Chinese food
Inc.’ is a very dishonorable place. The destruction of the World Trade
Center was the rude awakening of my life along with the television
series “Smallville”. Who the fuck back then would have considered the
stinken Jewish niggers as the evil ones.

Sure they are assaulting people left and right. Sure, they are
betraying the investment made into them. Sure, they are maintaining
their Jewish xenophobic bias to the point of only having their Jewish
niggers successful over all others. Sure, they are engaging in a
religious war contaminating the air, water, and food supplys like
thieves in the night through occult organizations as that of the Gandhi,
Buddha, and Kudaji. But who the fuck had the exclusive understanding to
really admit to the Jewish as the very onus of what is wrong with this
world?

Most still maintain the Jewish fetish like you would not believe with
serious pomp and pageantry. They are known as Gypsys, Africans,
Orientals, Hispanics, British, and Caribbeanese of Tamil, Taino, Terron,
and Tiwi diasporas. In my homeland of the Indian subcontinent your
Americons of Gypsys, Africans, Orientals, Hispanics, British, and
Caribbeanese of Tamil, Taino, Terron, and Tiwi diasporas are known as
the Rakshyasas or the Demon races.

I have still yet to see a Chinese woman, who is so lauded and sought out
for the world over for not only marriage but a serious sexual encounter,
to not endeavor for a Jewish marriage. The same with the British men so
handsome and all dressed with etiquette; that too, with a left part to
boot. It is really swanky. Once a Jew baiter, always a Jew baiter, I
suppose.

For a number of years I could not sleep for nearly 3 months at a
stretch. Did the Jew collapse the corporation that helps to make our
lives possible all over again? After, the Crown Heights riots the Vudu
of the Jewish diaspora became a serious problem for me. From college to
work to whichever cognition it was like a nightmare on earth. For the
nature of the good is to overcome and defeat the bad. Seem to be
playing Spanish music this time around. The meditation goes on.
Note:
-----
There is no that of a thing as a hundred percent.
There is some good out there.
Image is not everything.
Things are not as they seem.
Ignorance is not bliss.
Silence is death.
Apathy is dangerous.
You have to believe in flawless victory.
Prayer works.
Somethings work.
Never let your guard down.
Beware of the sucker punch.
Good luck to you.
I want you to win.
The nature of the good is to overcome and defeat the bad.
More corporations have collapsed due to the Jewish divestment than by
through any other form of allurement.
God bless and God speed for Jesus Christ is the Almighty Yah.
You have to believe in a good beating.
Don't give up.
Just do it.
Whichever they are against, I am all for.
Eat a meat sandwich.
Food is medicine.
Mineral water is the source of life.
Money is the essence of the very life, liberty, pursuit of happiness,
property, and propriety we strive for.
Money is what makes the world go round.
No money, no honey.
When men and women get together [money] gets in the way.
Men are from Mars, women are from Venus; in a world without a prayer.
You can never have too many friends.
Fallacys breed contempt.
Like begets like.
The more things change, the more they remain the some; it's different.
Life is like a snake shedding it's skin.
It is possible to live again through prayer to the guru Christ Jesus.
Errata:
-------
I have not to many clues about the following people as they are
unfamiliar to me:

1)Vietnamese Saint Thomas Aquinas Prayer - Antartican Neanderthal?(Cave
like)
2)French Serenity Prayer? - Judean Negroid?(negro-black,
id-instinctive)
3)Russian Sinners Prayer - Polynesian Capoid?(cape-cloak, oid-like;
ubiquitous)
4)Polish Signum Crucis Prayer - British Caucasianese?(caucas-broad,
ian-gentleman)

Documentarilly, actually, theoretically, logically, financially, and
evangelically how is the some proofs of truth evidenced? Again, I have
noticed in those places where there are British type of people in
stereotypical Polish citys as Jersey City, NJ and Buffalo, NY they are
seriously like mystical beings who are able to represent a level of raw
and natural beauty so stunning and even functionality. It is quite
nice. However, are they genuinely British Caucasianese or a mix of some
British and some other race? That is the doubt.

Anyway, it is like this. That is why the efforts toward enlightenment
are considered a process influenced by faith, practice, guidance,
experience, study, and investing. To verify things we need to not only
call upon Christ Jesus but also find some proofs of truth evidenced
documentarilly, actually, theoretically, logically, financially, and
evangelically, etc. I tell ya, ignorance is not bliss. There is alot
going on out there. A world of deception by those of the Dying Arts.

Take for example the Tamil, Taino, Terron, and Tiwi diasporas who for
many years fooled people to think that the Tamils are the natives of the
Indian subcontinent; the Taino as the natives of the Americas or even
ethnic people of Spain; the Tiwi as the natives of Africa and by some
accounts the first to arrive to America; and the Terron as natives of
Italy and nowadays are playing the hustle of being Guyanese; when in
reality the Tamil, Taino, Terron, and Tiwi are natives of the Caribbean
Antilles and are of the Australoid race.

To further their drug business through medical malpractices, medical
mafias, and medical mlms the Caribbeanese have not only been the foot
soldiers to the Jewish religious war but have time and time again
admitted to the keyword of genocide. Genocide is a big word with big
implications. Again, that is the issue of the ignorance which is not
bliss. Those who partner with the Jewish devil and go against the very
God they are signatory to, they incur the curse that God put upon the
Jews, which is to be persecuted anywhere they exist.

While the Caribbeanese people maybe of the 4th Prophet who maybe Greek;
the Symbol of Faith seems fitting for the Caribbeanese people since the
Tamil, Taino, Terron, and Tiwi diasporas are the most exemplary in the
areas of influence where Greek language, philosophy, history, mythology,
fraternity, and theology are evidenced. Others among the Caribbeanese
people I have seen in places like jail, institution, homelessness, and
rehab who are not that familiar with Greek culture show a level of
crassness that is maybe only ameliorated through serious practice of
prayer, chanting, and meditation under the possible mention of the Greek
Symbol of Faith testimony of the Synekdemos. Again, somethings work.

The Polynesian or to say ethnic people of Australia I have no clue about
and am not familiar with too much. I may have seen one at one work
environment but not much of a relationship with him. That too, is Daryl
Hanna of the 'Clan of the Cave Bear' movie an Antartican Neanderthal who
is of British and some other mixed race? Anyway, let us pray about it
so that the ontology of the guru Christ Jesus makes us aware of and
enlightens us about such doubts.

Dear Jesus Christ the Messiah my Guru who is the Almighty Yah;
\Help us sentient beings to find the proper entry for the above mentioned
social orders of Negroid, Capoid, Caucasianese, and possibly Neanderthal
people so that they may partake in the exclusive understanding of your
love and enlightenment to be able to escape from the vice grip of the
false ways of life heavily mitigated by the Devils’ Triangle weapon,
commonly known as the hyperdermic syringe of Judea;
In the name of Jesus Christ, who is most gracious and merciful;
Amina, Amina, Amina.
Prayer works and prayer to the guru Christ Jesus works the best!

.lkOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOkko'
.c0N0dooooooooooooodKWNOoooooooooloollokNXd.
.c0N0c. .:' .xNX: .,;. ,kNKo.
.:ON0c. .::' .xNK: .,c,. ;ONKl.
.;ON0l. .::;kNKo,c,. .c0N0c.
;kNMXxcccccccccccccccccccd0NWNXOocccccccccccccccccccdXMWO:.
.oNMMKxdddddddddddddddddddkXWWWN0xdddddddddddddddddddx0WMXl.
;OWXo. .,::ONKd;:' .lKNk,
.cKW0: .,c,..xNXc .::' ;ON0:
.dNNk' .:,. .xNK: .:;. 'xNXo.
,kWXo. . .xNK: . .oXNk'
.cKW0: .xNK: :0W0:
.dXNk' .xNK: ,kNXo.
,kNXo. .xNK: .oXNx'
:0W0: .xNK: .:0W0;
.oXNk' .xNK: ,kNXl.
,kNXo. .xNK: .dNNx'
:0W0: .xNX: .cKWO;
.oXNk' .xNXc ,OWKl.
'kNXl,xNKc.dNNx'
:0NKXWN0KWO;
.oXMMMMKl.
'kXXx'

Spiritual Holy Cross ASCII - SPP
1.Posutulates of the self help in fitting as they say those who do not
fit in suffer
They say in Buddhism that those who do not fit in suffer. Again, while I
admit that the clues among the Buddhists, Gandhians, and Kudajians are
interesting we just cannot try it thier way and even trespass among them
with wanton disregard and disrespect. For the Jewish xenophobia is more
dangerous and all over over the place than anything. At one time in my
life I was in a state of psychological critical mass that more
overwhelming than anything. Many times I would inquire from people here
and there "how do you make sense of this world"; what made this country
of America advanced while me and my people are in a world of abjectness;
that too, what is wrong with me"?. Such questions arising out my
existential doubt were the rumination that too me to psychiatric ward
after psychiatric ward unto institutionalization then onto homelessness,
jail, and hopefully finally rehab. During such a process I discovered
some clues that helped me and whomever be able to overcome the recidivism
into states of hell time and time again.

I tell ya folks, there is an inherent evil that exists. At one time I
would tell my Gypsy friend from Bangladesh that "you have to believe
there is that of a thing as evil." That evil is the very ingorance which
is not bliss. A world of false ways, false diets, false meditations, and
false moneys. It is that of all over the place nightmare evidenced to me
documentarally, actually, theoretically, logically, financially, and
evangelically. It is like that in a world of competition for resources
gone mad or to say mutually assured destructive. That is the danger of
indentifying with, befriending with, investing into, and even worshiping
those of the Jewish diaspora all for naught or as they elaborate about
the nothing as the no one thing which is the everything.

As we all know, the nothing is no the everything. The world of no money,
no desire, no food, no shelter, no sex, no housing, and even no mind are
more dangerous than anything. That is the creulty of the Jewish
religious war eminating out of Taiwan, Israel, Sicily, Haiti, Hawaii,
Trinidad, Indonesia, Phillipines, Tibet, and Brooklyn(NY, USA). The 'X-
Files' television series starring David Duchovney seriously indicates the
result of the world of institutionalization mentioned in the log book of
the same as in x-files. There are alot of x-files logbooks out there.
Indeed, give the preponderance of evidence I sincerely state there is no
that of a thing as fiction. Whichever the Jewish propoganda evidences
through newspaper, television, internet, movies, radio, and video games
are typically a republican documentation of some reality that is out thier
of failed ways of money getting. That is how holocaustic the world of
the JUBU satanic influence there is.

The Jews may complain about their so called Holocaust of maybe 6 majore
concentration camps. But, who can complain about the Jewish religious
war death camps of the corporations of Transcendentalism, Allopathy,
Microsoft, Niggervision, Palmistry, Insurance, Gambling, Legality,
Pedagogy, Security, and Utilitys? The world of those corporations have
through forced consumerism of the control chemicals of psychotropics,
narcotics, liquor, soya, tobacco, and steroids hostaged nearly 90 percent
of the the worlds' GDP. That is the danger.

As a result nearly 5 of our Network of 72 members have admitted to the
following:

British - Inquisitioned
Africans - Balkanized
Orientals - Massacred
Caribbeanese - Genocided
Hispanics - Decimated

I too, out of frustration with their time and time again patronage of the
Jewish trespass and Jew baiting treachery admit, "what is wrong with me,
where is this promised genocide, they are all over the nigger place."
Life with the Maoist Transcendentalism as an economic system is one of
Antagonism and Alienationism revoling around the Nothing the Jewish brag
of as the no one thing that is the everything. What is there?

Yet, amidst it all it is possible to find a way to make it work under the
postulate technique mentioned by Ayn Rand in her book "The Fountainhead",
which was a clue I gathered from the former senator Hillary Clinton of
New York, RUSA. Indeed, there is some good out there. Through prayer
and study of the Bible I was able to make some sense of it after chancing
upon a yet another clue that mentioned that those of the Rand institute
named after Ayn Rand say "I am this, I am that". In that way, I recalled
how so many say some identity for themselves regarding the "I am".
Especially, the Jewish who are proud to claim they are Jewish or Gypsy or
Blacks and so on and even Coptic. In that way the Jewish are able to
evidence a sovereignty and hegemony unlike others, since so many are into
Jewish slave words other than their own.

At some point in my I admit to being and A.B.C.D. or to say American born
confused Deshi. From something to something the keyword Deshi lead me
toward other words that helped me come back from the state of hell due to
the hostaging by the world of the Gandhianism, Buddhism, and Kudhajism.
Why do I say hostaging when so many deny it and claim the ways of the
Satanic Dharma as a way of life. I tell ya, most of my life when I was
growing up with my immediate family the world of Gandhianism, Buddhism,
and Kudajism was not that much of a reality or practice. While my family
was gifted some Mahabharata, Ramayana, Krishna wooken plaque, and later a
Ganesh idol by some Jewish religious warriors seeking to further their
Jew baiting world of institutionalization of the enlightened, disparity
between rich and poor, and lack of sovereignty and hegemony.

I tell ya, there is that of a thing as evil. It was shortly after my
family was gifted the books by C. Rajagopalachari titled "Mahabharata"
and "Ramayana" that my dear mom was stiken with cancer and later pronouced
dead after only 7 years of abuse largely over money. Notice, the current
economic system does not allow for women to take part in the money
getting efforts but so many from husband to government licensed officials
demand women to work at all cost to their life, liberty, puruit of
happiness, property, faith, and propriety. That is the danger of those
Raksyasas or Demon races of the Americons who are largely Gypsys,
Africans, Orientals, Hispanics, British, and those people of Tamil,
Taino, Terron, and Tiwi diasporas known as the Caribbeanese from the
Antilles or Arawaks near Florida in America. Most of those historically
are proud Jew baiters hell bent on a religious war no matter how they
present themselves in defense of a world of extremes. It is like that.

The inventorys of the Americons are largely those mock synthetic grocerys
made of psychotropics, narcotics, liquor, soya, tobacco, and steroids.
You would be surprised how evil the Americons are to make a poison into a
medicine, food stuff, cool drink, condiment, cosmetic, and even a snack.
The dangers of the Americons spans the entire earth planet unto the world
of even Star Trek reality. Again, there is that of a thing as evil. A
world where it is okay to be part and parcel of the domestic violence,
communal war, and religious war that torments and totures sentient life
masterminded people, places, and things that are weaker than anything
even though they present themselves as post modern beautys, that too
glossy with a part of the hair to boot. Simply do not be naive. For the
Americons like nothing more than to sucker punch and leave you dead to be
slaughter by thier instruments of destruction. Among the Americons, when
it concerns looserism, it is mutual. While, indeed, there is some good
even among the Americons; there is a huge world of hurt more than
anything underneath the sun. So beware of the sucker punch.

The basic premise in any political engagement is that "[those who
trespass loose, they encounter a force greater than themselves]" as
mentioned by Leo Tolstoy in his wonderful book "War and Peace". So, in
this of a postulate technique using the "I am" I try to use words for
myself that are not of the Jewish. Again, it is a process of
enlightenment aided by faith, practice, guidance, experience, study, and
donations. The postulates in question are as follows:
0.Metaphorically, I am a Satyarguido???
1.Ethnically, I am a Deshino.*
2.Racially, I am a Xanthocroi.
3.Linguistically, I am a Staniarynicua.*
Note:
Helps with the locution or to say speaking abilitys without disruption of
the words and ideas being mentioned.

4.Politically, I am a Satrapuisa.
Note:
During the days of the Suma Chingk Hai influence the keywords puisa and
later the mention of satrap as an alias to marawati occurred. The
keyword puisa was mentioned vocally in a car ride using a used brown
diesel engined mercedez in a world of euphoria for a brief timeline of
the 1997 A.D. year by the wife of Zihua Dong name Tracey Dong. Then, the
keyword satrap was discovered through an internet search at the residence
of 9031 48th Avenue in Elmhurst, Queens under the Bangladeshi muslim
landlord of Olam. The search for the keword of Satrap was done as
another reference to the keword mentioned as Marawati or Bangladeshi
noble.

5.Spiritually, I am a Muslimaoist.
Note:
Helps with the spiritual presentation without being incriminated.

6.Dietarily, I am an Incognegro.
Note:
Helps to overcome the world of soya neurotoxin mock synthetic grocerys.

7.Financially, I am a Feminazi.*
Note:
This helps with the acquistion of moneys from higher powers as government
through stimulus or welfare schemes and so on. Does it go that way where
collection moneys of past due amounts are also garnered.

8.Functionally, I am a Vegetarianiga.
Note:
Indeed, the Caribbeanese gentleman at the AFMEPF board meeting room was
functional as was well attired and spoken. The Caribbeanese there also
are able to be functional and not be so incriminated for it amidst a
world of antagonisms toward black people, which the Caribbeanese are
stereotyped as when it the real Black people are the stinken Jews of the
Yiddish, Zen, Vudu, Hindu, LGBTQ, Trini, Creole, Hapa, Hoon, and Roma
upper caste ancestorys.

9.Criminally, I am an Amerindian.
Note:
Helps with criminal ideations and not be so caught up the doing the wrong
thing. They say the Indian can make the Chinese criminality legit.

10.Culturally, I am an Australatino.

11.Intellectually, I am a Hindustani.*
Note:
Helps really well with tweaking code in a simply way without confusion of
difficult to understand indeations.

12.Professionally, I am a Caribbeanese.
??13.Methodically, I am a Polynesian???
14.Sexually, I am a Procannibal.
15.Communally, I am a Mechicanother.
16.Eruditely, I am a Hungwailo.+
17.Scholarly, I am a Dravidianese.*
Note:
Helps with writing and practicing the documentation of some truths out
there.

18.Artistically, I am a Caucasianese.
Note:
Helps with artistic sensibility and production.

19.Avocationally, I am a Californian.
20.Militarily, I am a Nondoctor.
21.Ancestrally, I am a Qutbrown.
22.Nationally, I am a Foreigneren???
23.Instinctively, I am an Africana.*
24.Pragmatically, I am a Guyanese???
25.Competitively, I am a Pakistani???
Note:
Seems to pass with respect to letting go of the grasp into the world of
jewish fight scenes.

26.Ontologically, I am a Wealthyankee.
27.Martially, I am an Antipolice.
28.Occupationally, I am a Banglangel.
29.Calisthenically, I am a Volkiskorean???
??30.Ambidextrously, I am a Russianative.
31.Existentially, I am a Eurotrash.
32.Vocationally, I am a Paisablackey.
33.Institutionally, I am a Paramericon?+
34.Diplomatically, I am a Spanisherb.
??35.Punctually, I am a Francophonedaridic.
36.Philosophically, I am a Synhalese???
37.Morphologically, I am a Polakike.?+
38.Vocally, I am a Multitaliano.
39.Ironically, I am a Teluguishomey.
40.Truthfully, I am a Zionisturd.*
Note:
This postulate is quite helpful for some sense of the some truths that
are out there.
??41.Mnemonically, I am a Hankuchinky.
Note:
Indeed, the former Korean high school student and the Chinese high school
student had a leve of memory and recall after so many years of graduation
from high school. That too the former roommate Dilip Tiwari would
mention the keyword chinky in reference to the Orientals. Dilip Tiwari
claimed he just remembers things and there is no words for it. Could the
negative canotation of chinky help with the juxtapostion with the hanku
keyword? Probable but not sure as of yet.(date: 7/17/2021)

42.Sensually, I am a Brooklynite.*
Note:
This postulate is quite helpful for some nice sense of sight(eyes),
sound(ears), touch(skin), taste(taste), smell(nose), and feeling(hair).

43.Antithetically, I am an Indochini???
Note:
Helps with opposition without incrimination.

44.Aesthetically, I am a Kalistani.

45.Photogenically, I am a Kashmirese.

46.Comedically, I am a Gujuwendel.
Note:
Helps with a comedic presentation of the issues out there as in the
Jewish extremes.

47.Recreationally, I am a Rajuksingumby.
Note:
Indeed, the Bangaldeshi rajs, Cantonese juksings, and Catholic guidos are
into the culture of recreation as in pool, ping pong, video games, and
such. The Karom recreation hall in Flushing, Queens is very much
attended by such enthusiasts of the zerosum games. They are able to.

48.Internationally, I am a Bicolored.???

Doubts:
BK
Puisa
Polakike
Neanderthaless
Cromagnonerd
Nerd
light skinned - gwailo
dark skinned - indian
women - caucasian
daughters - americon
Orientalooser???
Gurkhafro?
Swami
Kanuk
Korean?
Caucasian?
Spanisherb.?
Kama - Boddhai
Swami - Gandhi
Brahmin - Khudaji
Lohan - Arlohan - Arahat
Henry
Alien

Clues:
Antitalian
Fphonedaridra
|| Volunter??? Progumby(fascismo || mafiosi || swami)???
Hungarian
Rich
Realized
Paisaneanderthal???
Marawati
Swaminduren???
Russianative
Dickoreanese
Prostupidio
Broker
Gambler
Cheekymonkey
Whiteystupidio(British)
Volkistupdio
Chinistupidio(Oriental)
Hindustupidio(Gypsys)
Rajuksingumby(Bangladeshi Raj, Cantonese Juksing, Hispanic Gumby)
Caucastupdio
Caucafro
Californian(vocally?)
Kanuken
Chinisoldier
Francophonedic
Succour
Indusuasion
Gaijin
Gwailo
Satrap
Fascismo
Maxisthagee.
Amer
Puisa
Assitant
Polakike.
Gumby(Hispnic)
Californian
Marxisthagee
Turd
Nepalese
Other
Fob.?
Reject
Iranian
Vegetarianative.
Indio
Polakike
Caucasian
Juxtupidio
Germanican.?
Australatino.?
Grunge
Occidental
Kanuk
Korean
Neanderthal
Ken
Irisherb?
Kanuken
Esquire
Cracker
Kuka
Nondoctor?
Afro
Kraut
Khalu
Gora
Caucasoid?
Keniggeren.
Bangla
Jewendel
Kanuk.?
Jude
Vegetarian
Bicolored
Gwialo
Nigger
Italian
Paisan
Gujuratinduren.??
Stevenigger?
Herb
Beaner
Oriental
Occidental
Kraut
Antiblackrautu?
Italianigger
Australatino?
Rajuksingumby
Chimongolkhalu.?
Krautu
Steveren.
Polak.?
Nutbrown?
Gumby
Yankee
doctor
Kike
Gwailoccidental?
Overcoming that world of hurt, especially one of disability is helped
immensely when I say the right word for my self. An individual needs a
sense of self. That is what Jet Li mentions in his song of "Wong Fei
Hung". He clearly indicates "man must be of self". Jet Li's plight to
find enlightenment and even the world of family values, communal harmony,
and spiritual pride and prejudice is felt by so many. Yet, his practices
of vegetarianism, yoga, meditation, martial arts, idolatry, casteism,
sports, chess, arguementation, multi-level marketing, and gambling are
more disillusioning than anything. For me, those practices were fleeting
at best. Practices of false ways of life that took me nearly 20 years
and then some to be able to somewhat get back to where I belong. That is
why I share the clues and others in my postings under the username of
anon24...@gmail.com. But, alas, as the Pastor mentions there is a
world out there where such mentionings are seriously controversial and
can get a person murdered by the Jewish and their lackeys among the
Americons posing either as Indians, Christians, Muslims, Women,
Europeans, and even Nazis. Again, beware of the sucker puch by the
Americons.
2.allied axis political concatenation
In my vector of life I find certain people of the world influence each
other based on common geographic regions, which I call Allied Axis. Take
for exampley my Allied Axis of peninsula regions invovling Korea, Dravida,
Scandinavia, Nigeria, Columbia. The influences they are for me are as
follows:

Koreans - sexual
Dravidians - educational
Scandinavians - spiritual
Nigerians - residential
Columbians - financial

It is like that.

3.social network of daily bitch and moan
To be able to tackle those JUBU satanists, there is power in numbers. We
are social beings after all, especially when it concerns the meditation
of the heart. The world of criminality by those of the devils' triangle
divestments are so threatening that we need power in numbers. For,
silence is death. Noting worse that being victimized and being silent
about it to the point of doing some Judeo-Buddhist meditation to focus
that energy into our throat through silent intonation and then explode it
as a red hot iron ball of pain worse than a sore throat. Yet, that is
what is encouraged upon so many the world over. Even among the Americons
I have seen Vietnamese men who have part of their throat cut off by the
practices of the Dying Arts heavily preached by the Jewihs diasporas'
Satanic Masters licensed by the governments of Taiwan, Israel, Sicily,
Haiti, Hawaii, Trinidad, Indonesia, Phillipines, Tibet, and Brooklyn(NY,
RUSA). The killfile for my dail bitch and moan is as follows:
The killfile for the war against the JUBU Satanists through induction or
from the specific to the general is as follows:

JUBU(Judeo-Buddists) of:
0)Taiwan - Empire of the Zen
(Dharma Drum[https://www.chancenter.org/en/])
1)Israel - Empire of the Yiddish
(Lebovitch[https://www.lubavitch.com/])
2)Sicily - Empire of the LGBTQ(Zoroastrianism)
(Temple of Satan[https://www.churchofsatan.com/])
3)Haiti - Empire of the Vudu
(Jehova's Witnesses[https://www.jw.org/en/])
4)Hawaii - Empire of the Hindu
(Swaminarayan[http://swaminarayan.org/])
5)Trinidad - Empire of the Trini
(Sai Baba[http://saibaba.org/])
6)Indonesia - Empire of the Creole
(Ravi Das[https://www.shrigururavidasji.com/])
7)Phillipines - Empire of the Hapa
(Suma Ching Hai[http://www.godsdirectcontact.org/])
8)Tibet - Empire of the Hoon
(Dalai Lama[https://www.dalailama.com/])
9)Brooklyn(NY, USA) - Empire of the Roma
(Hari Krishnas[https://www.iskcon.org/])
Niggers of:
-----------
0)negroid race
1)gypsy etnicity
2)jewish diaspora
3)coptic language familys
4)upper caste tribes
5)judean expats?
6)jubu citizens?
Harbingers of JUBU(The 9 Lives):
--------------------------------
0)priests
1)politicians
2)professionals
3)police
4)professors
5)philosophers
6)principals
7)pharmacists
8)presidents
9)plagarizers
Corporations of:
----------------
0)transcendentalism
1)allopathy
2)microsoft
3)niggervision(hollywood, bollywood, etc.)
4)palmistry
5)insurance
6)gambling
7)legality
8)pedagogy
9)utilitys
10)security
Incorporations of:
------------------
0)C-corp - daily use of cigarettes
1)S-corp - daily use of psychotropics
2)LLC - daily use of liquor
3)LTD - daily use of soya
4)Non-Profit - daily use of narcotics
5)Charity - daily use of steroids
Occults of G.O.D.:
-----------------
0)G - Gandhi(swami?)
1)O - bOdhai(buddha)
2)D - kuDaji(prabhu?)
Diasporas of:
-------------
0)Maoist Transcendentalists
1)Mussolinist Zionists
2)Marxist Communists
Ethnicitys of:
--------------
0)Gypsys
1)Africans
2)Orientals
3)Hispanics
4)British
5)Caribbeanese(Tamil, Taino, Terron, and Tiwi)
Note:
The above said social orders are known as Rakshyasas(demon races) in the
east and Americons(americonartists) in the west.
Mafias of:
----------
1)LTTE:
(Tamil, Prabhakaran)
2)Latin Kings:
(Taino, ?)
3)La Cosa Nostra:
(Terron, John Gotti who maybe a dark skinned Guyanese; the Guyanese mabe
the Italian Terron in previous generations)
4)L'onarata Societa:
(Tiwi; colloquially known as nappy haired niggers of africa or black
people)
Note:
The above said mafias maybe based in their homeland of the Arawaks or to
say The Antilles or the islands of the Caribbean. The Tamil, Taino,
Terron, and Tiwi are of the Australoid race. Most of the
malpractitioners are of those people of the Natives or Mulatto of the
Australoid race. Quite a number have Jewish names and even titles as in
Priest, Warrior, and Merchant but are not of the Jewish negroid race.
MLMs of:
--------
1)Citigroup
2)Amway
3)Herbalife
Network of 72:
--------------
Note:
The following mentioned social orders of our Network of 72 are not of
the killfile and are not to be targeted.
#)smurf - industry
0)oriental - sexuality
1)deshi - technology
2)arabian - spirituality
3)russian - library
4)european - homeopathy
5)african - realty?
6)british - grocery
7)hispanic - fiduciary?
8)australian - hospitality?
9)caribbeanese(tamil, taino, terron, tiwi) - security?
Weapons:
--------
1)Devils' Triangle(a.k.a. hyperdermic syringe)
2)Handgun
3)Billy club
4)Pepper spray
5)Psychotropics
6)Botullism, Mercury, Cyanide
Note:
Bottullism is made through the breeding of rats. Mercury is made through
the breed of pigeons which they call rock doves. Cyanide is made through
the breeding of snakes and collecting their venom under the pretense of
either research or medical malady promotion which they call allopathy.
Data:
Those of the JUBU killfile are serious masters of establishing 3 major
sabotages to ruin anybodys' life, liberty, pursuit of happiness,
property, faith, and propriety. Typical sabotages inclued physical,
psychological, and functional torments and tortures through whichever
imbibement of the control substances through contamination of air,
water, food supplys. In deduction the memory, math, and maximin
abilitys are thwarted by the very control substances the masses are
forced to consume thrrough whichever legal writ. It is like that among
them in thier world of wanton disregard and disrespect of whichever
nature of the good to overcome and defeat the bad.

The JUBU are vertibale Satanists and indeed more civilizations,
corporations, communitys, churches, collusions, and whichever has a 'c'
in it have been collapsed as a people, place, thing, idea, inventory,
and even patent. It is like that among them of the JUBU. No investment
in them is ever proven to result as per the trade agreement. All anyone
can be done is to war and mass murder them one way or the other.
Spiritual, political, and financial proficiencys must be evidenced in
order to battle the JUBU.

The Evangelicalism as a spiritual system; Nazism as a political system;
and Existentialism as an economic system are seriously effective in
helping anybody to defeat their dogmatic vice grip of Satanic
possession. It is like that as through the Maoist Transcendentalism,
Marxist Communism, and Mussolinist Zionism the JUBU have claimed major
regions of the world for the sake of their mass suicide rituals heavily
engendering a serious malady of somekind.

The world of the JUBU spans the globe and is largely mitigated by the
forced consumerism of unfit for human consumption products as in
psychotropics, liquor, soya, tobacco, narcotics, and steroids. That is
what they are like. For nearly 5,000 years the JUBU have been the
harbingers of the waste of a life scenarios. It is a truism more often
than not that whichever they are against in the annals of documentary,
actual, theoretical, logical, financial, and evangelical evidence of
some truth that is out there end up being the very things which vivify
our very efforts toward successful survival. The JUBU are the most
corrosive influence for any organizational structure. It is for that
reason why so many have divorced, denounced, and destroyed them.
Already by this timeline of 2021 A.D. the JUBU evidence the following:

Caribbeanese - Genocided
Gypsys - Holocausted
British - Inquisitioned
Orientals - Massacred and now hinting toward genocide
Hispanics - Decimated
Africans - Balkanized

Three of them already admit to the smpathy vote tactic word of genocide.
Those are the Caribbeanese and Orientals. It is like that among them
and thier world of the worship of the Gandhi, Bodhai, and Kudaji or to
say Satan. Whatever they do is to further the worship of Satan, or to
say false ways of life. Time and time again the JUBU evidence being
serious card carrying members of Jewish occults eminating from the
Judean republics of Taiwan, Israel, Sicily, Haiti, Hawaii, Trinidad,
Indonesia, Phillipines, Tibet, and Brooklyn(NY, USA). The vast majority
of them are seriously accredited Priests, Politicians, Professionals,
Police, Professors, Philosophers, Prinicipals, Pharmacists, Plagarizers,
and Presidents hell bent on furthering the forced consumerism of the
unfit for human consumption products as in psychotropics, liquor, soya,
tobacco, steroids, and narcotics. That is the revolving door of waste
of a life scenarios they preach and politic.

The hyperdermic syringe is the very weapon they bank on for their Jewish
religious war. That is how so many are intimidated to consume serious
poisons of one kind or the other. The list of fallacys they can breed
is nearly infinite but not infinite itself. That is the level of
footprint they have across this earth planet. The corporations of
Transcendentalism, Allopathy, Microsoft, Niggervision, Palmistry,
Insurance, Gambling, Legality, Pedagogy, and Utilitys are the means by
which so many sentient beings across this earth planet are herded and
conditioned toward a premature death in the most torturous and
tormenting way. That is why sentient life is unable to find peace and
prosperity in whichever system of things. They are like that in defense
of an illegitimate marriage to a Jewish xenophobe.

Irrespective of the best that the world has to offer the JUBU are
seriously evil and treacherous to further their Jewish trespass and Jew
baiting treachery. The JUBU are the evil ones in any republic for which
it stands. The level of mind spinning conartistry the JUBU are capable
of is like more than anything underneath the sun. Through serious
influece on the eyes, ears, and breathing passages the JUBU are able to
control many to be mindless automatons of the Jewish religious war that
is against themselves. Time and time again physical, psychological, and
functional sabotages are evindeced to ruin the very comfort and
belonging we seek as sentient life across this earth planet.

The JUBU have been killfiled for this reason toward a war of induction
or from specific to the general. As IRAQ was a war in deduction or to
the specific with it's world of caveats to further the same Jewish
religious war that is largely anti-Indian, anti-Christ, anti-Muslim,
anti-Women, anti-European, and anti-Holocaust; this war in induction
against the JUBU is another that seeks to challenge our very ways of
life. The Jew is a nigger; a plague upon humanity; a curse; a blight; a
bane; a failed investment. The only worth of the Jewish diaspora
comprising of the upper caste tribes of the Yiddish, Zen, Vudu, Hindu,
LGBTQ, Trini, Creole, Hapa, Hoon, and Roma ancestorys is to murder them.

In a way, the destruction of the World Trade Center of the Jewish blight
and the television series "Smallville" really was a rude awakening to
stark reality of the Jewish multi-level massacre. The Jewish have
evidenced yet another suicide ritual. Indeed, the articles of
incorporation of C-corp, S-corp, LLC, LTD, Non-profit, and Charity are
nothing more than Jewish occult corporations evidencing the same
towering inferno scenario as that of the "Branch Davidians" in Waco,
Texas. Each of the articles of incorporation evidence the following
contaminants which are unfit for working conditions:

1)C-corp -> tobacco(a serious carcinogen or cancer causing agent that
destroys the breathing apparatus of the lungs)
2)S-corp -> psychotropics(a serious tranquilizer commonly sold as vitamin
supplements as well as prescription medicines which may be the cause of
allergys resulting in a most tortureous experience)
3)LLC -> liquor(a serious acid which is known to destroy the liver and
lead toward amnesia or memory loss)
4)LTD -> soya(a serious neurotoxin that binds to the brain and
degenerates
major parts of it resulting in serious mental illness)
5)Non-profit -> marijuana(a serious hallucinagen that maybe the cause of
birth defects as clep where a person is born with the lip cut)
6)Charitys -> steroids(forbidden herbals of the naturopathy industry as
in
ginseng, tea, coffee, aloe, acai, turmeric, and so on that maybe the
cause of muscular dystrophy in the children of those parents forced to
consume such poisons)

The dangers of the JUBU is more than anything. There is no life among
them but only suicide, sacrifice, subjugation, slavery, stupidity,
stupefying, or to say shlepistic lives carrying on a heavy burden of
debt to the Jewish xenophobe for no wrong of our own. Without the mass
murder of the JUBU the level of torture and torment encrouches into our
genetics. They are like that of a marauding lunatics. The Jew is a
nigger. Kill the nigger. Hiel Hitler!
Note:
There is no that of a thing as a hundred percent.
There is some good out there.
Image is not everything.
Things are not as they seem.
Ignorance is not bliss.
Silence is death.
Apathy is dangerous.
You have to believe in flawless victory.
Prayer works.
Somethings work.
Never let your gaurd down.
Bewre of the sucker punch.
Good luck to you.
I want you to win.
[...]
Political Swastika ascii
.....................';cloddxxxxxdolc;,.....................
................';ldOKXWMMMMMMMMMMMMWXKOdl;'................
..............;oOXWMMMMMMMMXd::dXMMMMMMMMWXko;..............
...........':xXWMMMMMMMMMXx' 'dXMMMMMMMMMWXx:'...........
..........:kNMMMMMMMMMMXd' ,OMMMMMMMMMMMMNk:..........
........,oXMMMMMMMMMMXd' 'dXMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXo,........
.......;kNMMMMMMMMMXd' 'dOXMMMMMXxxXMMMMMMMMMNk;.......
......;kWMMMMMMMMXd' 'dXMMMMMMXd' 'dXMMMMMMMMWk;......
.....,xWMMMMMMMMNo. 'OMMMMMMXd' 'dXMMMMMMMWx,.....
.....lXMMMMMMMMMMXd' 'dXMMXd' 'dXMMMMMMXl.....
....,kMMMMMXOXMMMMMXd' 'c:' .. 'dXMMMMMk,....
....:0MMMXd' 'dXMMMMMXd' 'dXXd' 'dXMMM0:....
....cKMM0, 'dXMMMMMXl. .lXMMMMXd' ,0MMKc....
....:KMMXd' 'dXMMXd' 'dXMMMMMXd' 'dXMMK:....
....;OMMMMXd' 'oo' . 'dXMMMMMXd:dXMMMMO;....
....'dWMMMMMXd' 'd00d' 'dXMMMMMWMMMMMWd'....
.....:0MMMMMMMXd' 'dXMMMMXd. 'xNMMMMMMMMM0;.....
......lXMMMMMMMMXd' 'dXMMMMMMXo. 'xNMMMMMMMMXl......
......'lXMMMMMMMMMXd,,dXMMMMMXOd' 'dXMMMMMMMMMXl'......
.......'c0WMMMMMMMMMNNMMMMMXd' 'dXMMMMMMMMMW0c........
.........;xXMMMMMMMMMMMMMXd' 'dXMMMMMMMMMMXx;.........
..........':kNMMMMMMMMMMMO, 'dXMMMMMMMMMWXk:'..........
............':d0NMMMMMMMMMXd' 'dXMMMMMMMMMN0d:'............
...............,cdOXWMMMMMMMXOOXMMMMMMMWXOdc,...............
..................';coxk0KKXXNXXXKK0kxoc;'..................
........................',,;;;;;;,,'........................
Political - Hakenkruz Swastika(juxtaposed)
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWNXKKKKXXNWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN0xoc;'..'::,..',:lxOXWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWKd:'. ;kXXO:. .;d0WMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMNk:. ;kNMMMMWO, .;dXMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMNx, ;kNMMMMMMXd' .oXMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMWO; ;kNMMMMMX0d' 'kNMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMNd. ;kNMMMMMXd'. .:d:. .lXMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMNo. ;kNMMMMMXd' .:OWMWO:. cXMMMMMMM
MMMMMMWd. .xWMMMMXo' . ;0WMMMMWO:. lNMMMMMM
MMMMMMO' .:OWXo. .d0: .lKWMMMMWO:. .xMMMMMM
MMMMMWl '' .,. lNMO. .lKWMMMMWO:. :NMMMMM
MMMMMX; ;kNNx' ,KMMWo. .lKWMMMMWO:. '0MMMMM
MMMMMK,.dNMMMMXd' .lKWMMMNk, .lKMMMMMWk..OMMMMM
MMMMMK, ,xNMMMMMNx' .:kK0kxdxO00o' .lKWMNk;..OMMMMM
MMMMMN: ,xNMMMMMXx' .,'. ..'' .ld; ,KMMMMM
MMMMMMx. ,xNMMMMMXd' .oOo. oWMMMMM
MMMMMMN: ,xNMMMMMXd. .oXMMWKo. ,KMMMMMM
MMMMMMM0, ,xNMMMW0; .oKMMMMMNk' .OMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMM0, ,xX0c. .oXMMMMMNk; .OWMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMXc. .. .oOKWMMMMNk; ;0WMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMWk, .oXMMMMMMNk; 'xNMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMNx;. '0MMMMMMNk; ,dXMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMW0o,. ,xNMMNk; 'lkNMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMW0xl,.. ,lo; ..,cdONMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWX0Oxdoooooodxk0XWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

4.work team
Some work teams I have discovered to be effective for employment and the
garnering of moneys are as follows:

Gypsys(Bangla upper caste Hindus, upper caste LGBTQ, etc.),
Caucasianese(Britishers), Vietnamese, Caribbeanese(Tamil, Taino, Terron,
and Tiwi).

Other work teams of together everyone accomplishes more are as follows:

Americaners{ethnicitys of the Americas as in those of the Canadian,
Mesoamericanese, Latino, and Hisapnic diasporas)}

Africaners (moroccans, egyptians, lybians, and so on who are not of the
sheepish haired caribbeanese diaspora who are commonly known as the Black
people when they are really of the Australoid race and not of the Jewish
Negroid race)

Aryavataners{ethnicitys of the Aryavartas as in those of Indian(Deshi),
Arabian(Parsi), Russian(Khomi), European(Shami)}

Australianers(These folks I am not too familiar with by this age of 45.
Met someone who claimed to be from Polynesia and was a really good artist
with the Microsoft paint program. That too, I have been told by someone
over IRC that you might like Australia but Australians do not like you.
I don't doubt it. In a world of blood money manufacturing as a means of
money getting, I too look upon the Australians with serious consternation
and a most literal suspicion of their Jewish fetish.)

5.some clues about ethnic identitys

6.elaboration of the hufa as humidifier, unix, fiat moneys, and ayn rand
postulates of the self
An individual needs a viable deterence to countermeasure against the
Jewish kill corporations of Transcendentalism, Allopathy, Microsoft,
Niggervision, Palmisty, Insurance, Gambling, Utilitys, Pedagogy, Secuirty,
and Legality. Such tools have been proven seriously assist in being able
to simply read, write, and do arthmetic as a means of changing our
misunderstandings rather than popping pills as psychotropics, which never
works. No amount of psychotropics; which are nothing more than glorified
tranquilizers administered to various receptors of the nervous system as
the dopamine, noreponefron, seratonin ganglions; help anybody think
clearly. But it is that of a business heavily licensed by governments
all over the earth planet as from of money getting. What is the money in
the world of the Maoist Transcendentalism as an economic system for the
bank? Is money the cash or the alloys of near perfect geometric conics
as spheres, pyramids, cubes, tubes, hedrons, and globulins in our bodys.
I am here to tell you that it is the alloys in the human body that is the
money and the foundation of the bricks used for the pyramid in that
picture for "norvus ordo secularam" with the slogan of "annuit coeptis".
That is what is there folks. Be prayerful and call upon the higher power
known as the guru Christ Jesus to be able to deprogram, divorce, and
defeat the Jewish niggerism that has plagued sentient life all across
this earth planet for nearly 5,000 to 1 million years minimum.

Again, when it concerns weaponrys to defeat the harbingers of the Jewish
blight as in the government licensed professionals, somethings work in a
sound and cogent way so that we are not a part of thier Jewish fight
scene containment. The HUFA pragma I was lucky enought to discover in my
brief sojourn with those of the Orient in the Suma Chingk Hai Jewish
occult maybe elaborated in laymens terms as follows:

HUFA:
-----
H - homeopathys
U - unix technologys
F - FIAT moneys
A - Ayn Rand postulates of the self

In a world of hurt when people, places, and things are trying to fight
you to bully you into submission into becomeing some victim of the blood
money manufacturing the above mentioned Hufas just work. The CompuBBS
code I mention online thruogh USENET Newsgroups is of the Unix bulletin
board technologys that so helps like you would believe. To me, the
British itemized pragmas or model of relationships as in master and
disciple under the GURU pragma are the love affair that just never
quits. Thanks God for the Guru Christ Jesus the very God, Guru, and
Gnosis of our very existence in our survival of the fittest. It is good
to be kiddish, you know. Who the fuck wants that level of seriousness
where people are fighting, fighting, fighting, nearly all the nigger
time. Yet, that is what is there. A dark underbelly to anybodys life
whether institutionally or through domestic violence, communal war, and
religious war. What is there?!

Folks, we have one life to live. Let's make the best of it, rather than
be a looser like those Black people; whether they be Jewish as the
Blacks, Caribbeanese without a prophet as the Blacks, or the niggers
enfatuated with the ways of life of Gandhi, Buddha, and Kudaji are the
Black. Our existence in this wonderful world of the earth planet filled
with more beucolic beauty is brief. By this age of 45 in my vector of
life I felt the stark reality of that brief a history of time and space
in my mid 20s wondering how I am going to live life the fullest with all
those shitheads and thier lame brain ideas of self destruction. It was
in my mid-20s that I said "I felt the torment and torture that my dear
mom and dad went through". The guilt I felt for being a beast of burden
to my parents was more than anything. My parents gave more than anything
but I never could pray for them and only try to get good grades. At some
point so many tried to encourage me better life filled with prayer,
chanting, and meditation.

My parents and even most of the Deshi community I am familiar with are of
the world of secularism. A world of appeaseing the Jewish standard.
Again, the Jewish who are responsible for the collapse of more
civilizations, corporations, churches, countrys, communitys, collusions,
and whichever has a 'c' in it all over this earth planet onto the depths
of space. The Jew is that of a nigger or bad influence proven
documentarally, actually, theoretically, logically, financiall, and
evangelically. The Jew is a waste of life so grand that it took a God as
Christ Jesus from beyond the universe to reach out to us and help use
overcome the niggardly ways of the Jews.

Jesus Christ is a loving guru. Jesus Christ seeks to know you and wants
to help you. Jesus Christ is in our favor and the bais of worship of
Jesus Christ is on our side, which is unlike the inherent bias of the
Satanic masters of Judea eminating out of Taiwan, Israel, Sicily, Haiti,
Hawaii, Trinidad, Indonesia, Phillipines, Tibet, and Brooklyn(NY, RUSA).
The Jewish calumny presents itself in the following way:

[...]

The following hieroglyphs have helped me so far to deter the Jewish
trespass:

1)The Dixie confederate flag:
Note:
Mentioned when in first grade class taught my Mrs. Barry through the
question of how do you draw an X in a box without lifting your pen.

2)Swastika:
Note:
Mentioned to me through the South Asian newspaper called "News India
Times" edited by John Perry.

3)Holy Cross
Note:
Mentioned to me by the bald headed Christopher Columbus wearing a waving
tunic at the intersection of Kennedy Boulevard and Pavonia Avenue in
Journal Square, Jersery City, NY 10463.

4)Isotoxal
Note:
Mentioned to me by the Chinese who either steal the emblem from the
Mercedez-Benz cars or drive a used Mercedez-Benz out of allurement for
rmoney, name, and fame.

5)Shrivasta buddhist infinite loop
Note:
Mentioned as a chalking in front of the gates to the home of a benefactor
of my family in my homeland.

6)Hilal
Note:
Mentioned by the brag of "Pakistan zindhabad".

7)Lower case Greek omega
Note:
This was through divine inspiration and meditation how to reverse
engineer the heart symbol which was used by the Suma Chingk Hai Jewish
occult. The techique I discovered through divine inspiration is as
follows. They are just clues. Again, something to something.
The Hieroglyphs reverse engineering is an attempt to follow the model of
the Holy Cross and the somethings that work effectively for the ontology
of the Guru Christ Jesus and the maintenance of the default basic needs
successes that so many strive for in their process of enlightenment.

The reverse engineering is from a pagan symbol representing one of those
people of the Niggervision that evidence some level of proficiency in
whichever sphere of influence as in Spiritual, Political, Financial,
Functional, Educational, and Representational. The modus operandi
toward the reverse engineering is as follows:

1)Pagan symbol to represent some kind of success in a respective sphere
of influence
2)A people of some stereotype as in Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, Gypsy,
Native
3)An alias of the pagan symbol to one of those people of the stereotypes
4)Something taken away and something added
5)The thing that is take away from the pagan symbol is the issue that
affects the person of the stereotype aliased to be representative of that
pagan symbol
6)The technique is proven documentarally, actually, theoretically,
logically, financially, and evangelically
7)What is added is based an aphorism that indicates the traits of those
of the stereotype aliased to be indicative of the pagan symbol

For example:
The ankh is representative of the early Egyptian worship of the Sun god
Horus, which maybe the influence behind Christianity. Notice the
Caribbeanese of Tamil, Taino, Terron, and Tiwi diasporas of the
Australoid race are the most prolific constructors of those places of
worship of the GURU, namely the Kudaji. The Temple of Satan that
evidence some deity of the Kudaji as in Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva are heavily
of the Caribbeanese influence. Notice, one of the Caribbeanese as in the
sheepish haired so called black person, who is mistakenly promoted to be
from Africa is known to be lynched by a noose. So, the loop that
represents the noose is removed from the Ankh. Then, the Caribbeanese
represent a level of aboveboardness or honest, frank, open dialogue that
is very stark. So, the geometric conic of a line is used as in
metaphorically is mentioned as the shortest distance between 2 points.
Thus, indicating being direct and straight forward. The presentation of
the evolution of the Holy Cross is indicated as follows:

8.filtered water technique called profosan
Clean water is the most vital for anyone to have the proper health and be
able to deal with the onslaught by the Jewish world of hurt. My dear
grandmother was heavily obsessed with filtered water. She would boil the
water and then pour it through a sieve in a clay pot that had a nozzle to
dispense the filtered water at the bottom of the clay pot. I find a
number of the Oriental Gypsys known as upper caste Zen ancestorys I have
had the chance to observe are also of the investment into filtered water
through the use of a hotwater urn. In that process of using the clues I
have gathered in my travels, the following is my water filtration
technique which I call Profosan. Profo is for profolactic, prostitution,
professionalism, profo dll of the microsoft pathetic solution to a
complex problem; and the san means without. So, profosan means without
prositution or adulteration. The profosan technique of water filtration
is as follows using 6 steps toward a nice tasting water for the longest
time, simply using the water from common water taps.

1)Boiler to heat the water as in the geezers found in the Himalayan
subcontinent also known as eastern Aryavarta.
2)Activated charcoal filtration using the filters placed at the water tap
recieving water from boilers in the basement of buildings.
3)Distiller to boil the water and then condense it using cooling systems
as fans.
4)Refrigeration through placing the water in a cylinderical water pitcher
that condenses certain impuritys and hard waters at the bottom of the
pitcher due to refrigeration
5)Mineral water as in the Italian Alps Pellegrino mineral water brand to
be added to replenish the necessary nutrients in the water.
6)Ice cubes to maybe make the water homeopathic. Could making ice cubes
out of the water from the tap that is filtered through activated charcoal
filtration using such brands as National Science Foundation Waterdrop
help to make the water homeopathic to add to the filtered water that is
placed in a cylinderical pitcher of water? Let us pray about it to find
out through the cheating with Christ technique I mention online through
USENET Newsgroups under the username of anon24...@gmail.com:

Dear Jesus Christ the Messiah my Guru, who is the Almighty Yah;
Help me and whomever interested in making clean filtered water be able to
verify documentarally, actually, theoretically, logically, financially,
and evangelically whether it is possible to make the filtered water using
the profosan water filtration technique homeopathic by freezing a portion
of the filtered water by makeing it into ice cubes;
In the name of Christ Jesus, who is most Gracious and Merciful;
Amina, Amina, Amina.

Guys, this Cybermatrix open source FIAT like moneys is to make the such
wonderful products as in the Italian Pellegrino mineral water brands
succeed in a way that can endure the test of time and surpass all
understanding. Without a proper economic system to help humanoid
sentient life in and of itself beyond the blood money manufacturing of
the Maosit Transcendentalism as an economic system, we are doomed to
repeat the errors of the past. As Jakie Chan so wonderfull sings about,
"What is war good for; absoluterly nothing". Again, we only have one
life to live. What is there among the Jewish trespass and Jew baiting
treachery? That is the issue for our believers in our Network of 72
comprising of the following smurf talnets:

Network of 72
#)smurf - industry
0)oriental - sexuality
1)deshi - technology
2)arabian - spirituality
3)russian - library
4)european - homeopathy
5)african - realty?
6)british - grocery
7)hispanic - fiduciary
8)australian - hospitality?
9)caribbeanese(tamil, taino, terron, tiwi) - security?
10)Neaderthal?(British and some other race mix) - naturopathy

--
"The nature of the good is to overcome and defeat the bad." - divine voice