Adding a couple more zeros would be more accurate

Byker

Nov 3, 2021, 2:44:33 PM11/3/21
China reports "record '93'" (!) coronavirus cases in single day amid
Delta outbreak: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CgBXoMsf68

alien

Nov 7, 2021, 1:00:34 AM11/7/21
On 3 Nov 2021 at 19.44.27 GMT+1, ""Byker"" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

> China reports "record '93'" (!) coronavirus cases in single day amid
> Delta outbreak: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CgBXoMsf68

If you look at the source, it is possible that what happen.
--
-alien-
~ Work like you don't need the money. ~

166p1

Nov 8, 2021, 11:49:28 AM11/8/21
On 11/7/21 1:00 AM, alien wrote:
> On 3 Nov 2021 at 19.44.27 GMT+1, ""Byker"" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:
>
>> China reports "record '93'" (!) coronavirus cases in single day amid
>> Delta outbreak: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CgBXoMsf68
>
> If you look at the source, it is possible that what happen.

The CCP will subtract one zero, and then the
viral realities we know ensure a major undercount.

If you FIND 100 cases, it MEANS at least 1000.