what's with the pretty blonde bitches dating slant-eyed geeks?

SlipperySlope

Nov 30, 2000, 11:43:21 PM11/30/00

It used to be that when you saw some white bitch hanging with some
chinaman, she'd be a porker or a real barker.

But of late, I keep seeing these fine blonde WHITE (NOT DYED SLANT
FEMALES) bitches arm-in-arm with slant-eyed males! And it's not as
though these slant-eyes are exactly Russell Wong (supposed) hunks! But
then, the chinaman with these blonde-babes are exactly total geeks
either!

So what the fuck is going on?

Is there some kind of trend going on right now where it's fashionable
or hip for good-looking white bitches to be seen dating slant-eyed
males?

BCpaperguy

Dec 1, 2000, 12:41:44 AM12/1/00
Its funny you should mention that because the first time I came out to the West
Coast from New York Chinatown in 1978, I was dumbfounded to see so many
good-looking Asian babes with these goofy-assed looking white boys. This didn't
just a apply to few couples I noticed, but practically all of them. It was
strange to me at that time because where I came from, no self-respecting Asian
girl would be caught dead with these losers.

>Subject: what's with the pretty blonde bitches dating slant-eyed geeks?
>From: SlipperySlope THE...@zip.net
>Date: 11/30/00 8:43 PM Pacific Standard Time

diamente

Dec 1, 2000, 1:01:59 AM12/1/00
where do you see them at?

Nomen Nescio

Dec 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/1/00
In article <20001201004144...@ng-cs1.aol.com>

bcpap...@aol.com (BCpaperguy) wrote:
> Its funny you should mention that because the first time I came out to the West
> Coast from New York Chinatown in 1978, I was dumbfounded to see so many
> good-looking Asian babes with these goofy-assed looking white boys. This didn't
> just a apply to few couples I noticed, but practically all of them. It was
> strange to me at that time because where I came from, no self-respecting Asian
> girl would be caught dead with these losers.

Trust me, you're still dumbfounded, you just don't realize it; no self-respecting Asian girl would live in that
filthy, crowded and roach infested area anyway. The smart ones learned English, got a good education, and
married wealthy white lawyers or stock brokers (and maybe the occasional web developer, hehe..ehem) and moved
out to the burbs. The dumb/ugly ones still live there, or married some homely chinaman.

gc

Dec 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/1/00
Figures... coming from a guy using an anonymous remailer service..

So, basically you're saying:

"No white-washed, self-disrespecting Asian whore would live in that place
that white people are frightened of anyway. The white-washed ones forgot
their culture, got away from their parents, and married wealthy white boys
purely for their money and status in society and moved out to the
cultureless, boring, homogenous burbs. The smart/self-aware/pretty ones
that i could not get still live there, or married successful, handsome
Asian-American men whom I am insanely jealous of."

On Fri, 1 Dec 2000, Nomen Nescio wrote:

> Trust me, you're still dumbfounded, you just don't realize it; no

bda...@my-deja.com

Dec 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/1/00

Get used to it. Like I always say time and time again. All you folks
need to do is to improve on your social skills, shed that momma's boy
image and be a real man. Don't be desperate and pretentious. Pretty
blondes are easier to get than Asian ones because many Asian babes want
to marry you or at least long term relationship. Life's too short for
that.

In article <3A272C87...@zip.net>,

--
Brian Damage
~!@#$%^&*()_+

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Terri S

Dec 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/1/00
In article <3A272C87...@zip.net>, THE...@zip.net says...

> It used to be that when you saw some white bitch hanging with some
> chinaman, she'd be a porker or a real barker.
>
> But of late, I keep seeing these fine blonde WHITE (NOT DYED SLANT
> FEMALES) bitches arm-in-arm with slant-eyed males! And it's not as
> though these slant-eyes are exactly Russell Wong (supposed) hunks! But
> then, the chinaman with these blonde-babes are exactly total geeks
> either!
>
> So what the fuck is going on?

hey!!! i'll date whomever i like and so should you. my girlfriends
and i date all sorts of men: asian men, white men, latin men -- they all
have studs in their respective nationalities and i find that it's not
necessarily the race that's the issue, it's the person. although it's
not entirely important as personality, money knows no boundaries.

Spe...@rosedonuts.com

Dec 2, 2000, 12:50:01 AM12/2/00

diamente wrote:

> where do you see them at?

I've seen quite a few down here in orange county. Just a few days ago, i
was checking out this white chick while driving and was pleasantly
surprised to see an Asian dude driving.

Sperry

--
"Making the best tasting Donuts & Sandwiches in the Galaxy!"

Boar Huntr

Dec 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/2/00
>I've seen quite a few down here in orange county. Just a few days ago, i
>was checking out this white chick while driving and was pleasantly
>surprised to see an Asian dude driving

Sperry,
You're using faulty logic here. The Asian dude might be the chauffeur ?

boarhuntr

Nathanial kai-po

Dec 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/3/00

Gwen Stephani and that Indian guy from Nodoubt. Dean Cain and Pam
Anderson (Pam said Dean was one of the best lovers she's ever had).

RDT64

Dec 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/3/00
U'm, they don't want YOU?

--
Please remove SFS from address for Em replies.
"SlipperySlope" <THE...@zip.net> wrote in message

ng eng chong

Dec 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/5/00
Where is Orange country?

Theophilus

Dec 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/5/00
In article <3A272C87...@zip.net>,
THE...@zip.net wrote:

> But of late, I keep seeing these fine blonde WHITE (NOT DYED SLANT
> FEMALES) bitches arm-in-arm with slant-eyed males!

Tell ya what, Melvin, clean up, lose some weight, quit drinking, and
get a job, and maybe one of those women will be willing to be seen with
you.

Then again, maybe not.

Theophilus

Dec 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/5/00
In article <20001201010159...@ng-fx1.aol.com>,
diam...@aol.com (diamente) wrote:

> where do you see them at?

Seeing AM/WF couples isn't that unusual, especially if you frequent
Korean churches.

Theophilus

Dec 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/5/00
In article <3A2CEC74...@tm.net.my>,
ng eng chong <nec...@tm.net.my> wrote:

> Where is Orange country?

Suburban Los Angeles.

Don Kirkman

Dec 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/5/00
It seems to me I heard somewhere that ng eng chong wrote in article
<3A2CEC74...@tm.net.my>:

>Where is Orange country?

Orange COUNTY (California) is on the southeastern corner of Los Angeles
County. There are well-known Orange Counties in New York and Florida,
and probably elsewhere. Sperry probably means the CA one, which has a
large Asian American population.

>Spe...@RoseDonuts.com wrote:

>> I've seen quite a few down here in orange county.

--
Don

SlipperySlope

Dec 6, 2000, 2:19:56 AM12/6/00

Theophilus wrote:

> In article <20001201010159...@ng-fx1.aol.com>,
> diam...@aol.com (diamente) wrote:
>

> > where do you see them at?
>

> Seeing AM/WF couples isn't that unusual, especially if you frequent
> Korean churches.

The Unification Church (aka: "The Moonies") don't count!

Theophilus

Dec 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/6/00
In article <3A2DE8D2...@zip.net>,
THE...@zip.net wrote:

> > Seeing AM/WF couples isn't that unusual, especially if you frequent
> > Korean churches.
> >

> The Unification Church (aka: "The Moonies") don't count!

You have no idea how right you are there. <Grin> Never go to a church
where they don't confess the Apostle's Creed and/or the Nicean Creed.

nechong

Dec 9, 2000, 2:28:49 AM12/9/00
thanks

Don Kirkman wrote:

> It seems to me I heard somewhere that ng eng chong wrote in article
> <3A2CEC74...@tm.net.my>:
>
> >Where is Orange country?
>
> Orange COUNTY (California) is on the southeastern corner of Los Angeles
> County. There are well-known Orange Counties in New York and Florida,
> and probably elsewhere. Sperry probably means the CA one, which has a
> large Asian American population.
>
> >Spe...@RoseDonuts.com wrote:
>

> >> I've seen quite a few down here in orange county.

> --
> Don

jaminkan bpkb

Jul 31, 2021, 7:50:40 AM7/31/21