A forum poll. Why do Asians dislike Blacks?

0 views
Skip to first unread message

Bad Boy

unread,
Aug 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/14/98
to
Just give one reason why you as an Asian dislike Blacks.

spam_this

unread,
Aug 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/15/98
to
In article <6r396l$sag$1...@news-2.news.gte.net>, "Bad Boy" <kel...@gte.net> wrote:
>Just give one reason why you as an Asian dislike Blacks.
>
>
rephrase your question in a less leading manner and you might get more
thoughtful answers. how would you answer the question if the role was
reversed, i.e., "just give one reason why you as a black dislike asians?"

Angrymob

unread,
Aug 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/15/98
to

Bad Boy wrote:

> Just give one reason why you as an Asian dislike Blacks.

I'll name several;

1. They are dishonest.
2. They smell.
3. They hate Asians.
4. They are rude.
5. They like to freeload off the welfare system.
6. They have no educational goals.
7. They want three things, drugs, women, alcohol.
8. They will do anything for the previous three things, kill, steal,
rob, etc.
9. They bitch and whine about a system that mistreats them when Asians
became prosperous and wealthy on the same system.
10. OJ Simpson.


am


Nightfall

unread,
Aug 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/15/98
to
Bad Boy wrote:
>
> Just give one reason why I need to self-administer an enema.

LSC400

unread,
Aug 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/15/98
to
>1. They are dishonest.
>2. They smell.
>3. They hate Asians.
>4. They are rude.
>5. They like to freeload off the welfare system.
>6. They have no educational goals.
>7. They want three things, drugs, women, alcohol.
>8. They will do anything for the previous three things, kill, steal, rob, etc.
>9. They bitch and whine about a system that mistreats them when Asians
>became prosperous and wealthy on the same system.
>10. OJ Simpson.

hahahaha so true

Htin Aung Moe

unread,
Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98
to
No it is not true. At least you guys should keep a limit "They = Afro
American" or something like that. My African friend (real African never
been to America) are honest and hard working. He know, being black he
got alot potential to face with racist acts, so he dont take chances, he
is fair, honest, unbias, do what he support to do, no nonsent. Very
good, very straight, he is my ideal model. You guys are talking about
American breed (I mean American situation and environment), I have no
comment on Afro American. One I believe is "Black" from America is
different from "Black" from Africa, social environment is very
different.

LSC400

unread,
Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98
to
>No it is not true. At least you guys should keep a limit "They = Afro
>American" or something like that. My African friend (real African never
>been to America) are honest and hard working. He know, being black he
>got alot potential to face with racist acts, so he dont take chances, he
>is fair, honest, unbias, do what he support to do, no nonsent. Very
>good, very straight, he is my ideal model. You guys are talking about
>American breed (I mean American situation and environment), I have no
>comment on Afro American. One I believe is "Black" from America is
>different from "Black" from Africa, social environment is very
>different.

Yes yes, there are always exceptions. But I think the number of blacks who fit
that description is more or less equal to the number of Asians who are under 6
feet tall.

LSC400

unread,
Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98
to
Oops, I guess my reply didn't have much to do with your post... But anyway, we
ARE talking about African Americans here. There's another reason why Asians are
the model minority -- we don't go out of our way to bother anyone.

Jim Tsou

unread,
Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98
to

Htin Aung Moe wrote:

> No it is not true. At least you guys should keep a limit "They = Afro
> American" or something like that. My African friend (real African never
> been to America) are honest and hard working. He know, being black he
> got alot potential to face with racist acts, so he dont take chances, he
> is fair, honest, unbias, do what he support to do, no nonsent. Very
> good, very straight, he is my ideal model. You guys are talking about
> American breed (I mean American situation and environment), I have no
> comment on Afro American. One I believe is "Black" from America is
> different from "Black" from Africa, social environment is very
> different.


Yes, I think this is very true. Most immigrants that come to this country
come to make a better life for themselves especially if they are from a
much poorer homeland. I doubt people like that would squander the
opportunity. On the other hand, many Black Americans start off with
2 strikes against them. In a system that encourages mediocrity (where
getting a C is considered good work), and when parents (if there are
that many) care more about drugs than the well being of their kids. And
with only themselves to fend for, I can see why there is such a big
difference between Africans and Black Americans.


K-Bar

unread,
Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98
to

On Sun, 16 Aug 1998, Htin Aung Moe wrote:

> LSC400 wrote:
> >
> > >1. They are dishonest.

I don't lie it's too much hard work. Every lie needs a series of
back up lies and counter lies. Why bother the truth is a lot simpler.


> > >2. They smell.

I have a sense of smell.


> > >3. They hate Asians.

No. I hate the entire human race. I do however like individuals
from the various groups.

> > >4. They are rude.

You mean they do things like go on usenet and post sweeping
generalizations about ethnic groups they know nothing about? Stuff like
that?

> > >5. They like to freeload off the welfare system.

Never have to this point.


> > >6. They have no educational goals.

I have a B.A. in Communications and hope to go to film school.


> > >7. They want three things, drugs, women, alcohol.

Let's see: don't do drugs, thought ALL heterosexual MEN wanted
women, and could live without alcohol.


> > >8. They will do anything for the previous three things, kill, steal, rob,
etc.

You forgot work long hours on a low paying job to pay their way
through school.


> > >9. They bitch and whine about a system that mistreats them when Asians
> > >became prosperous and wealthy on the same system.

With the exception of a few fucked up California laws in the late
1800's and the Chinese exclusion act there were no "jim crow" type laws
designed to keep Asians "in their place." Last time I checked if an Asian
guy and a black guy (neither of whom possessed a criminal record) drove
down the same street in the same model/year car which would be more likely
to be pulled over and accused of being either a drug dealer or a car
theif?

10. OJ Simpson.

Yawn. Let me guess the Boulder, Colorado grand jury will state that he
killed Jean Bennet Ramsey right? She was cute young and blonde and we all
know how O.J. loves young blondes right?


>hahahaha so true

You're a sad misinformed man.


> No it is not true. At least you guys should keep a limit "They = Afro
> American" or something like that. My African friend (real African never
> been to America) are honest and hard working. He know, being black he
> got alot potential to face with racist acts, so he dont take chances, he
> is fair, honest, unbias, do what he support to do, no nonsent. Very
> good, very straight, he is my ideal model. You guys are talking about
> American breed (I mean American situation and environment), I have no
> comment on Afro American. One I believe is "Black" from America is
> different from "Black" from Africa, social environment is very
> different.
>
>

So you're saying Africans are alright...but American blacks are a
problem? (Sigh) Thank you. Do me a favor pal, look at the racist bullshit
he posted and look at yours and ask me why an honest Black man/African
American (or whatever we're being called this week) shouldn't be just as
offended by your statements. By the way I cross-posted this to
soc.culture.african.american so that you can ask ACTUAL black PEOPLE
rather than going on little preconceptions about them. K-Bar

K-Bar

unread,
Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98
to

On Sun, 16 Aug 1998, LSC400 wrote:

> >No it is not true. At least you guys should keep a limit "They = Afro
> >American" or something like that. My African friend (real African never
> >been to America) are honest and hard working. He know, being black he
> >got alot potential to face with racist acts, so he dont take chances, he
> >is fair, honest, unbias, do what he support to do, no nonsent. Very
> >good, very straight, he is my ideal model. You guys are talking about
> >American breed (I mean American situation and environment), I have no
> >comment on Afro American. One I believe is "Black" from America is
> >different from "Black" from Africa, social environment is very
> >different.
>

> Yes yes, there are always exceptions. But I think the number of blacks who fit
> that description is more or less equal to the number of Asians who are under 6
> feet tall.
>

> So tell me kid. What color is the sky in that world of yours? If
animosity exist between blacks and Asians I think a good part of it stems
from narrow minded assholes like yourself who believe every sound-byte
they see on the evening news rather than going out to meet actual people.
Grow the fuck up kid. K-Bar

> >


K-Bar

unread,
Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98
to

On Sun, 16 Aug 1998, Jim Tsou wrote:

>
>
> Htin Aung Moe wrote:
>
> > No it is not true. At least you guys should keep a limit "They = Afro
> > American" or something like that. My African friend (real African never
> > been to America) are honest and hard working. He know, being black he
> > got alot potential to face with racist acts, so he dont take chances, he
> > is fair, honest, unbias, do what he support to do, no nonsent. Very
> > good, very straight, he is my ideal model. You guys are talking about
> > American breed (I mean American situation and environment), I have no
> > comment on Afro American. One I believe is "Black" from America is
> > different from "Black" from Africa, social environment is very
> > different.
>
>

> Yes, I think this is very true. Most immigrants that come to this country
> come to make a better life for themselves especially if they are from a
> much poorer homeland. I doubt people like that would squander the
> opportunity. On the other hand, many Black Americans start off with
> 2 strikes against them. In a system that encourages mediocrity (where
> getting a C is considered good work), and when parents (if there are
> that many) care more about drugs than the well being of their kids. And
> with only themselves to fend for, I can see why there is such a big
> difference between Africans and Black Americans.
>
>

Sweeping generalization there Jim. Neither of my parents does/did drugs
and I grew up with BOTH of them. K-Bar


>


LSC400

unread,
Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98
to
> So you're saying Africans are alright...but American blacks are a
>problem? (Sigh) Thank you. Do me a favor pal, look at the racist bullshit
>he posted and look at yours and ask me why an honest Black man/African
>American (or whatever we're being called this week) shouldn't be just as
>offended by your statements. By the way I cross-posted this to
>soc.culture.african.american so that you can ask ACTUAL black PEOPLE
>rather than going on little preconceptions about them. K-Bar

Your pathetic attempts to disprove his ever-true generalizations by using ONE
PERSON EXAMPLES will get you nowhere. And no one needs to ASK anyone; anyone
who's graduated high school has probably had enough real-world experience with
black people. And you can't use the word "PREconception" either, because that
implies judging beforehand.

LSC400

unread,
Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98
to
> So tell me kid. What color is the sky in that world of yours? If
>animosity exist between blacks and Asians I think a good part of it stems
>from narrow minded assholes like yourself who believe every sound-byte
>they see on the evening news rather than going out to meet actual people.
>Grow the fuck up kid. K-Bar

No, the biggest part comes from blacks themselves. In any given situation,
black punks go out of their way to harass anyone of any other race. On any
level -- as adults, in high school, or junior high school. Anyone can testify.
Even sorry kids' shows like "Family Matters" (not to mention those UPN comedies)
is racist towards whites. Blacks do a very good job of convincing this country
that they're the most racist group. If you're none of that, good for you. But
if you can't accept the embarassment you must have about the majority of your
race and want to keep whining, keep it in the black newsgroup where you can
discuss it amongst yourselves, because I'm sure no one here cares. By the way,
here's a pretty amusing little statistic -- did you know that 1/3rd of the men
in your race are jailbirds? You must be proud.

K-Bar

unread,
Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98
to

GASP! Really! Uh, dickbreath I know the definition of the word
"preconception." By its use I meant to imply that you don't know all black
people and I doubt that you went out and conducted an extensive survey or
experiments involving several test subjects, variable groups and a control
group so it's safe to assume that you don't know what you're talking
about. Yes you're going by what LITTLE exposure you've had to blacks as a
group, HENCE the word PRECONCEPTION applies. Do us both a favor and don't
try to give me grammar lessons kid. You wan't examples that don't go along
with your addle-minded stereotypes?

Garret Morgan, W.E.B. Dubois, Booker T. Washington, George Washington
Carver, Dr Charles Drew, Martin Luther King Jr, A Phillip Randolph,
Frederick Douglass, Frank E. Peterson Jr, Fred Cherry, Mary McCloud
Bethune, Shirley Chisolm, Adam Clayton Powell, Oscar Mischeaux, Barbara
Jordan and a list of men and women whose accomplishments you aren't fit
to consider. By the way you'll note I didn't mention any professional
athletes or entertainers and none of the affore mentioned had a criminal
record punk. K-Bar

> >


K-Bar

unread,
Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98
to

On Sun, 16 Aug 1998, LSC400 wrote:

> > So tell me kid. What color is the sky in that world of yours? If
> >animosity exist between blacks and Asians I think a good part of it stems
> >from narrow minded assholes like yourself who believe every sound-byte
> >they see on the evening news rather than going out to meet actual people.
> >Grow the fuck up kid. K-Bar
>
> No, the biggest part comes from blacks themselves. In any given situation,
> black punks go out of their way to harass anyone of any other race.


And in some cases members of their own race. Young hardheaded bastards
harass everyone. The fact that I'm black doesn't make me immune.


On any level -- as adults, in high school, or junior high school. Anyone
can testify.
> Even sorry kids' shows like "Family Matters" (not to mention those UPN
comedies) is racist towards whites. Blacks do a very good job of
convincing this country that they're the most racist group.


So Urkell was a racist? Sure kid. Racism is an institution. You need
money and power to be a racist and from what I've seen blacks have
neither. Blacks can't be racist but can be bigots, much the same way
you're being a bigot.


If you're none of that, good for you. But if you can't accept the
embarassment you must have about the majority of your race and want to
keep whining, keep it in the black newsgroup where you can discuss it
amongst yourselves, because I'm sure no one here cares.

Scroll this newgroup kid. "K-Bar" has been appearing here for some time
now and I sure as hell don't plan on going anywhere because some bigoted
little punk-assed motherfucker like you has a problem with blacks. And no
punk I'm not embarrassed to be a descendant of a people strong enough and
resourceful enough to survive hundreds of years of slavery and oppression.
Nor am I embarrarased that though the school system of it's time prevented
my grandfather from going past the 3rd grade I have a college degree. Does
it bother me that there are more black men in prison than in universities?
Yes. Does it embarrass me? No, because I view it as a temporary setback.
Incidentally fuck face if you ask a loaded question like "Why do blacks
hate Asians?" you'd have to be an imbecile not to think that some blacks
would answer.



By the way, here's a pretty amusing little statistic -- did you know that
1/3rd of the men in your race are jailbirds? You must be proud.

I'm proud that I'm part of the 66.33% who aren't. The way I see it we
still have them outnumbered. You were saying? :-/ K-Bar


>


>
>
>


Susan Cohen

unread,
Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98
to
Oh, puh-LEEEZE!

Susan

LSC400

unread,
Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98
to
heheh it doesn't take much to piss you off does it? Nope, just the truth, which
I've already said. My work here is done, and your sorry defense arguments are
still futile, Now go home, little boy. Cry about it to your mother.

LSC400

unread,
Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98
to
>I've always been of the notion that the model minority stereotype is a
>complete myth.
>
>Why do you think it's fact?

I don't think we need white people telling us we're the model minority. We can
figure it out by ourselves just fine. I honestly think we're the model RACE in
this country, period. The majority of Asians are hard working, intelligent, and
high achieviers. Most don't flaunt their racism through violence, don't steal,
rape, kill, child molest, have kids at 15, divorce like crazy, or any other crap
that the other 3 main races are notoriously known for. Really, I can find
little fault with Asian Americans. Not too sure about ASIAN Asians though...
But anyway, let's take this topic out in the open. I want to know what other
Asians think about themselves.

LSC400

unread,
Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98
to
> I'm proud that I'm part of the 66.33% who aren't. The way I see it we
>still have them outnumbered. You were saying?

When I was in high school, 66% was a D. But then, those were standards set by a
white school district. Since a white man's D is known to be a black man's A, I
can see where you're coming from. So I'll humor you once more --
congratulations!

woo...@hotmail.com

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to
In article <Pine.OSF.3.95q.98081...@Bayou.UH.EDU>,
K-Bar <jha...@Bayou.UH.EDU> wrote:

>
>
> On Sun, 16 Aug 1998, Htin Aung Moe wrote:
>
> > LSC400 wrote:
> > >
> > > >1. They are dishonest.
>
> I don't lie it's too much hard work. Every lie needs a series of
> back up lies and counter lies. Why bother the truth is a lot simpler.

**** How do we know you're telling us the truth, K-Bar? ;)


>
> > > >2. They smell.
>
> I have a sense of smell.

**** Ever smell a buncha Europeans (whites) packed into a hot disco at 2 am?
<gag--run for fresh air>


>
> > > >3. They hate Asians.
>
> No. I hate the entire human race. I do however like individuals
> from the various groups.
>

*** Black people don't hate Asians to any degree out of the ordinary--the
ones my wife works with and our neighbors have all been super nice. She's
never been called a "chink" by a black person.

> > > >4. They are rude.
>
> You mean they do things like go on usenet and post sweeping
> generalizations about ethnic groups they know nothing about? Stuff like
> that?

**** Only c-mod. The rest are pretty cool (including you)! ;)


>
> > > >5. They like to freeload off the welfare system.
>
> Never have to this point.
>

*** I walk past the ABC check cashing place downtown. Twice a month there's a
line in the morning to cash checks. You mean those aren't white people I also
see standing in line?

> > > >6. They have no educational goals.
>
> I have a B.A. in Communications and hope to go to film school.

*** Can I be in your movie?


>
> > > >7. They want three things, drugs, women, alcohol.
>
> Let's see: don't do drugs, thought ALL heterosexual MEN wanted
> women, and could live without alcohol.
>

**** The three of those don't mix well in excess. If you're drunk you might
bring home an ugly woman. The only time I made love stoned, I laughed too
hard and fell outta bed. Then I ate a whole bag of potato chips. I don't
remember if we had sex in between those two events.

> > > >8. They will do anything for the previous three things, kill, steal, rob,
> etc.
>
> You forgot work long hours on a low paying job to pay their way
> through school.

*** Is steal and rob the same thing?


>
> > > >9. They bitch and whine about a system that mistreats them when Asians
> > > >became prosperous and wealthy on the same system.
>
> With the exception of a few fucked up California laws in the late
> 1800's and the Chinese exclusion act there were no "jim crow" type laws
> designed to keep Asians "in their place." Last time I checked if an Asian
> guy and a black guy (neither of whom possessed a criminal record) drove
> down the same street in the same model/year car which would be more likely
> to be pulled over and accused of being either a drug dealer or a car
> theif?

**** Bitching and moaning is an American birthright. Our forefathers had a
hissy fit and tossed tea into Boston harbor because they didn't want to pay
taxes on it. Go to Orange county and listen to all the rich, white
Republicans bitch about things. Or listen to Rush Limbaugh for five minutes
and hear how that bloated, big windbag "bitches and moans." Bitching and
moaning is race/income independent. Anyways, blacks might actually have a few
things to get a bit pissed about..... not that bitching alone helps improve
things.

>
(snipped the rest)

-----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum

Kwy...@usa.net

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to
In article <35D651EE...@hotmail.com>,

Iamfor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>
> Bad Boy wrote:
>
> > Just give one reason why you as an Asian dislike Blacks.
>
> I'll name several;
>
> 1. They are dishonest.
> 2. They smell.
> 3. They hate Asians.
> 4. They are rude.

> 5. They like to freeload off the welfare system.
> 6. They have no educational goals.
> 7. They want three things, drugs, women, alcohol.
> 8. They will do anything for the previous three things, kill, steal,
> rob, etc.
> 9. They bitch and whine about a system that mistreats them when Asians
> became prosperous and wealthy on the same system.
> 10. OJ Simpson.
>
> am
>
>

One thing, buddy boy. Never, ever,_ever_ judge the people of any race by
their worst representations. If you live in the ghetto, you will find many
examples of people who will prove your statemants. However, most black
people don't live in the ghetto. Most of us are just like any other race of
people in America, trying to succeed and thrive. I myself have met plenty of
people in ghetto areas who are just as willing to do their best as are not,
so you can't even judge them by any superior standards.

Personally, I've always liked Asians and have quite a few Asian friends. I
don't lie, shower twice a day, treat people with respect, and always comport
myself with modesty. I don't drink or smoke, but I do have an appreciative
eye for the ladies. Then again, I'm 21 so that is to be expected.{And no, I
don't have any children, before you decide to post one of those ignorant
"baby daddy" comments.} I'm not on welfare, and I'm trying to pull myself
through the system. I'm Jamerican (Jamaican mother, American father), with
Cuban/Cherokee/Irish/Chinese in my blood, but I could never pass for anything
but black. And I've never used my race as an excuse for base or crude
behavior.

If you met me, you might have a different opinion of black people. Then
again, died-wool racists are pretty hard to change. I hope that you will try
to alter your thinking and see black people as more than impoverished
gangbangers and cirminal statistics. If you didn't judge blacks from what
you'd seen on the news and on rap videos, you might not think of us on such
base terms. After all, this world is gettng smaller and smaller every day.
People have no choice but to learn how to get along with each other.
Otherwise, we'll just destroy ourselves.

KW! Not the exception to black American behavior, but the rule!

P.S. I dislike O.J. Simpson also, and most of my friends could care less
about the wife murdering bastard.

uceb

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to
snip

>Bethune, Shirley Chisolm, Adam Clayton Powell, Oscar Mischeaux, Barbara
>Jordan and a list of men and women whose accomplishments you aren't fit
>to consider. By the way you'll note I didn't mention any professional
>athletes or entertainers and none of the affore mentioned had a criminal
>record punk. K-Bar

eclectic collection of individuals. dubois was a separatist while
douglass was an integrationist. not deserving of the others' company: barbara
jordan, a strident xenphobe, whom iirc, made questionable at best and racist
at worst remarks against both mexiacans and asians.

Richard Lee

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to
LSC400 (LSC...@Yahoo.com) scribbled:
: There's another reason why Asians are

: the model minority -- we don't go out of our way to bother anyone.

I've always been of the notion that the model minority stereotype is a
complete myth.

Why do you think it's fact?

Richard Lee
--
"You can't spell P-E-N-I-S without ESPN!"
--seen on a sign held by a student in the stands at the Utah vs.
Colorado St. basketball game in 1997, televised by ESPN.

uceb

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to
>Incidentally fuck face if you ask a loaded question like "Why do blacks
>hate Asians?" you'd have to be an imbecile not to think that some blacks
>would answer.

the question was posed in response to another post asked by someone claiming
to be black requesting the readers to give one reason why they as asians hated
blacks.

pizz...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to

What Kind of converstaion is this???
I am black and I love my cultuera dn I love Asian culture. WHy do we always
talk about negative things... I never saw or heard of a black person hating a
asian or vice versa because I keep myself in a good environment. If you are
Asian I think it is good to take more interest in your own culture and the
cultures of others... and maybe we can all do good positive poles...
Peace, from Jerry

In article <6r4ju9$pk_...@ouppp.uoknor.edu>,


u...@fcc.gov (spam_this) wrote:
> In article <6r396l$sag$1...@news-2.news.gte.net>, "Bad Boy" <kel...@gte.net>

wrote:
> >Just give one reason why you as an Asian dislike Blacks.
> >
> >

> rephrase your question in a less leading manner and you might get more
> thoughtful answers. how would you answer the question if the role was

> reversed, i.e., "just give one reason why you as a black dislike asians?"

K-Bar

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to

Uh...imbecile, for claritys sake you might want to include the post
you're responding to. Whats the matter little girl are you pissed that
your sister's dating a black guy or something? If so then get some
psycho-therapy and get the fuck outta my face. And guess what B-yatch
"K-Bar" has been here before "LCS400" so your telling me to go home is
beyond funny. Have you considered stand up comedy? K-Bar

> >


K-Bar

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to

On Sun, 16 Aug 1998, LSC400 wrote:

And Congress can pass a law by a 2/3rds majority. What was your point
again? K-Bar


>
>


K-Bar

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to

On Mon, 17 Aug 1998, uceb wrote:

> snip
> >Bethune, Shirley Chisolm, Adam Clayton Powell, Oscar Mischeaux, Barbara
> >Jordan and a list of men and women whose accomplishments you aren't fit
> >to consider. By the way you'll note I didn't mention any professional
> >athletes or entertainers and none of the affore mentioned had a criminal
> >record punk. K-Bar
>
> eclectic collection of individuals. dubois was a separatist while
> douglass was an integrationist. not deserving of the others' company: barbara
> jordan, a strident xenphobe, whom iirc, made questionable at best and racist
> at worst remarks against both mexiacans and asians.
>

> Jordan was a xenophobe. Could you support that? K-Bar


K-Bar

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to

On Mon, 17 Aug 1998, uceb wrote:

> >Incidentally fuck face if you ask a loaded question like "Why do blacks
> >hate Asians?" you'd have to be an imbecile not to think that some blacks
> >would answer.
>
> the question was posed in response to another post asked by someone claiming
> to be black requesting the readers to give one reason why they as asians hated
> blacks.
>
>

Yet the moron acted suprised when a black person answered? K-Bar


LSC400

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to
> Uh...imbecile, for claritys sake you might want to include the post
>you're responding to. Whats the matter little girl are you pissed that
>your sister's dating a black guy or something? If so then get some
>psycho-therapy and get the fuck outta my face. And guess what B-yatch
>"K-Bar" has been here before "LCS400" so your telling me to go home is
>beyond funny. Have you considered stand up comedy? K-Bar

That was an extremely lame comeback... Now you're just plain boring.

K-Bar

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to

On Mon, 17 Aug 1998 woo...@hotmail.com wrote:

> In article <Pine.OSF.3.95q.98081...@Bayou.UH.EDU>,
> K-Bar <jha...@Bayou.UH.EDU> wrote:
> >
> >

> > On Sun, 16 Aug 1998, Htin Aung Moe wrote:
> >
> > > LSC400 wrote:
> > > >
> > > > >1. They are dishonest.
> >
> > I don't lie it's too much hard work. Every lie needs a series of
> > back up lies and counter lies. Why bother the truth is a lot simpler.
>

> **** How do we know you're telling us the truth, K-Bar? ;)
> >

You're saying I'm LYING about being too LAZY to LIE? Think about that
one for a sec.


> > > > >2. They smell.
> >
> > I have a sense of smell.
>
> **** Ever smell a buncha Europeans (whites) packed into a hot disco at 2 am?
> <gag--run for fresh air>

Haven't.

> >
> > > > >3. They hate Asians.
> >
> > No. I hate the entire human race. I do however like individuals
> > from the various groups.
> >
>
> *** Black people don't hate Asians to any degree out of the ordinary--the
> ones my wife works with and our neighbors have all been super nice. She's
> never been called a "chink" by a black person.
>

Hey according to this beat-off I'm a bigot and hate all Asians.


> > > > >4. They are rude.
> >


> > You mean they do things like go on usenet and post sweeping
> > generalizations about ethnic groups they know nothing about? Stuff like
> > that?
>
> **** Only c-mod. The rest are pretty cool (including you)! ;)
> >

You're too kind, and BTW C-mod has mellowed a bit. He's actually a
pretty bright kid considering I don't agree wiuth his views.

> > > > >5. They like to freeload off the welfare system.
> >

> > Never have to this point.
> >
> *** I walk past the ABC check cashing place downtown. Twice a month there's a
> line in the morning to cash checks. You mean those aren't white people I also
> see standing in line?
>

Get some glasses.


> > > > >6. They have no educational goals.
> >

> > I have a B.A. in Communications and hope to go to film school.
>
> *** Can I be in your movie?

If you can help me find someone to pay for the damned thing..sure.


> >
> > > > >7. They want three things, drugs, women, alcohol.
> >

> > Let's see: don't do drugs, thought ALL heterosexual MEN wanted
> > women, and could live without alcohol.
> >
>
> **** The three of those don't mix well in excess. If you're drunk you might
> bring home an ugly woman. The only time I made love stoned, I laughed too
> hard and fell outta bed. Then I ate a whole bag of potato chips. I don't
> remember if we had sex in between those two events.
>

You don't want to. I once woke up with a swamp puppy.


> > > > >8. They will do anything for the previous three things, kill, steal, rob,
> > etc.
> >

> > You forgot work long hours on a low paying job to pay their way
> > through school.
>
> *** Is steal and rob the same thing?
> >

I always thought so.


> > > > >9. They bitch and whine about a system that mistreats them when Asians
> > > > >became prosperous and wealthy on the same system.
> >

> > With the exception of a few fucked up California laws in the late
> > 1800's and the Chinese exclusion act there were no "jim crow" type laws
> > designed to keep Asians "in their place." Last time I checked if an Asian
> > guy and a black guy (neither of whom possessed a criminal record) drove
> > down the same street in the same model/year car which would be more likely
> > to be pulled over and accused of being either a drug dealer or a car
> > theif?
>
> **** Bitching and moaning is an American birthright. Our forefathers had a
> hissy fit and tossed tea into Boston harbor because they didn't want to pay
> taxes on it. Go to Orange county and listen to all the rich, white
> Republicans bitch about things. Or listen to Rush Limbaugh for five minutes
> and hear how that bloated, big windbag "bitches and moans." Bitching and
> moaning is race/income independent. Anyways, blacks might actually have a few
> things to get a bit pissed about..... not that bitching alone helps improve
> things.
>
> >
> (snipped the rest)
>

He needs help Woody. K-Bar

K-Bar

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to

That wasn't supposed to be funny little girl. K-Bar


>
>
>
>


Timothy N Riordan

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to
On Mon, 17 Aug 1998 woo...@hotmail.com wrote:
> K-Bar <jha...@Bayou.UH.EDU> wrote:
> > > > >7. They want three things, drugs, women, alcohol.
> >
> > Let's see: don't do drugs, thought ALL heterosexual MEN wanted
> > women, and could live without alcohol.
> >
>
> **** The three of those don't mix well in excess. If you're drunk you might
> bring home an ugly woman. The only time I made love stoned, I laughed too
> hard and fell outta bed. Then I ate a whole bag of potato chips. I don't
> remember if we had sex in between those two events.

Hehehe I had a friend back in HS. We had a saying for him:
"he never went to bed with an ugly woman... woke up with a few though" ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Timothy N. Riordan
Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Science
S.U.N.Y. @ Buffalo
Homepage Under Construction @:
http://www.eng.buffalo.edu/~triordan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Windows 95 /Win' döz/: n., 32-bit extensions and a graphical shell for a
16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system originally coded for a 4-bit
microprocessor, written by a 2-bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of
competition.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Jim Tsou

unread,
Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
to
K-Bar wrote:

>
> On Sun, 16 Aug 1998, Jim Tsou wrote:
> >
> > Yes, I think this is very true. Most immigrants that come to this country
> > come to make a better life for themselves especially if they are from a
> > much poorer homeland. I doubt people like that would squander the
> > opportunity. On the other hand, many Black Americans start off with
> > 2 strikes against them. In a system that encourages mediocrity (where
> > getting a C is considered good work), and when parents (if there are
> > that many) care more about drugs than the well being of their kids. And
> > with only themselves to fend for, I can see why there is such a big
> > difference between Africans and Black Americans.
> >
> >
> Sweeping generalization there Jim. Neither of my parents does/did drugs
> and I grew up with BOTH of them. K-Bar

It was not meant to say ALL, even if they are a minority, that
minority is much large than every other ethnic group, and it does
have a major impact. You must admit this is a rather huge
problem in the black community. I think it'd a be disservice to
blacks in particular to ignore the drug and illegitimacy
problems plaguing the black community.

woo...@hotmail.com

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to
In article <Pine.OSF.3.95q.98081...@Bayou.UH.EDU>,

K-Bar <jha...@Bayou.UH.EDU> wrote:
>
>
> On Sun, 16 Aug 1998, LSC400 wrote:
>
> > heheh it doesn't take much to piss you off does it? Nope, just the truth,
which
> > I've already said. My work here is done, and your sorry defense arguments
are
> > still futile, Now go home, little boy. Cry about it to your mother.
> >
> >
> Uh...imbecile, for claritys sake you might want to include the post
> you're responding to. Whats the matter little girl are you pissed that
> your sister's dating a black guy or something? If so then get some
> psycho-therapy and get the fuck outta my face. And guess what B-yatch
> "K-Bar" has been here before "LCS400" so your telling me to go home is
> beyond funny. Have you considered stand up comedy? K-Bar
>
> > >
>
>

***** "LCS400" could open for Rushclown in Comedy Hell? ;)

LSC400

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to
>> > Uh...imbecile, for claritys sake you might want to include the post
>> >you're responding to. Whats the matter little girl are you pissed that
>> >your sister's dating a black guy or something? If so then get some
>> >psycho-therapy and get the fuck outta my face. And guess what B-yatch
>> >"K-Bar" has been here before "LCS400" so your telling me to go home is
>> >beyond funny. Have you considered stand up comedy? K-Bar
>>
>> That was an extremely lame comeback... Now you're just plain boring.
>>
> That wasn't supposed to be funny little girl. K-Bar

Then what was it supposed to be? Effective? Because I guarantee it wasn't.
Why don't you save your childish third grade insults like for one of the teen or
pre-teen newsgroups where you belong? Seriously, kid, what grade are you in? I
hope (and doubt) you realize that your arguments are a joke, and that I only
continue this thread because I always find it amusing to watch overheated
adolescents who are in over their heads throw a hissy fit. Or you could look at
it as another black kid trying to start a fight with everyone in public... That
happens just as frequently. It's just more interesting this time around because
you're one of the educated ones yet you behave the same. Not that I'm saying
"educated" means you're not a dumbass, just that you know how to use a computer
and effectively translate from Ebonics to English. Not that this is exactly a
serious race discussion anymore, heh...

LSC400

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to

That's on a pass/fail scale, Einstein. As in, barely adequate. Didn't stop to
think about that, did ya homeboy? You can look at the grading scale the same
way -- a "D" is also borderline. Once again, way to go.

Kaiju

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to

[mind boggling at the profound stupidity of this post. knowing this
poster doesn't even realize how stupid it is...]

Hmmmm... And this is what you consider to be an "intelligent" comeback?

Tsk.

This remark, along with the others you've made, makes it very easy to
dismiss you out of hand.


Kaiju <hating to even become involved in this asinine thread, but
hey...it's here...>

ha...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to
In article <6r396l$sag$1...@news-2.news.gte.net>,
"Bad Boy" <kel...@gte.net> wrote:
> Just give one reason why you as an Asian dislike Blacks.
>
>

I am white american. All I can say is that Asians that dislike blacks are
very intelligent. There is nothing to like about blacks. As a matter of fact
I detest them.

--
That was, without a doubt, my opinion.

K-Bar

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to

I knew it! Your sister IS fuckin' a black guy and you have sort of an
Oedipus thing going on. Get psycho-therapy little girl, it may do you some
good. Incidentally I don't use "ebonics" they're a product of the Oakland
school system and I live in Texas. And this ceased to be a serious
discussion as soon as you showed up and started spouting racist bullshit.
I've been in this group a lot longer than you so you can fuck yourself if
you think your sophmoric attemps at humor are going to make me leave
bitch. Have a nice day honey. K-Bar

> >


K-Bar

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to

On Tue, 18 Aug 1998, LSC400 wrote:

> >> > I'm proud that I'm part of the 66.33% who aren't. The way I see it we
> >> >still have them outnumbered. You were saying?
> >>
> >> When I was in high school, 66% was a D. But then, those were standards set
> by a
> >> white school district. Since a white man's D is known to be a black man's A,
> I
> >> can see where you're coming from. So I'll humor you once more --
> >> congratulations!
>
> > And Congress can pass a law by a 2/3rds majority. What was your point
> >again? K-Bar
>
> That's on a pass/fail scale, Einstein. As in, barely adequate. Didn't stop to
> think about that, did ya homeboy? You can look at the grading scale the same
> way -- a "D" is also borderline. Once again, way to go.
>
>

Yes miss Lewinsky I knew this. I was talking about congress and how
laws are passed. If you ever become elligible to vote. And when I was in
Highschool a 66 was an F but 66% of the vote was enought to win an
election punk. Now be a good girl and fuck off will you. K-Bar

> >


K-Bar

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to

For what it's worth Jim the number of whites born out of wed-lock is
growing. Yes you are right both are problems that shouldn't be ignored,
however presented in the context of this discussion it makes it appear
like a slight on black people. This isn't to imply that you're a bigot,
but if someone were to say something negative about Asians and then I came
foward with a stat about Asian youth gangs or something many would think
me a bigot. Don't you think. And you're right the black community isn't
without it's share of problems, but last time I checked the Asian
community had it's share as well. K-Bar

BTW How've you been Mr Tsou?


Man's Destiny

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to
In article <Pine.OSF.3.95q.98081...@Bayou.UH.EDU>, K-Bar <jha...@Bayou.UH.EDU> wrote:
>
>
>On Sun, 16 Aug 1998, Htin Aung Moe wrote:
<snipped>

Now kids, we'll show you how hate spreads like a virus.
It only takes a few to begin with...

Man's Destiny

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to
>On Sun, 16 Aug 1998, LSC400 wrote:
>
>> >No it is not true. At least you guys should keep a limit "They = Afro
>> >American" or something like that. My African friend (real African never
>> >been to America) are honest and hard working. He know, being black he
>> >got alot potential to face with racist acts, so he dont take chances, he
>> >is fair, honest, unbias, do what he support to do, no nonsent. Very
>> >good, very straight, he is my ideal model. You guys are talking about
>> >American breed (I mean American situation and environment), I have no
>> >comment on Afro American. One I believe is "Black" from America is
>> >different from "Black" from Africa, social environment is very
>> >different.
>>
>> Yes yes, there are always exceptions. But I think the number of blacks who
> fit
>> that description is more or less equal to the number of Asians who are under
> 6
>> feet tall.
>>
>> So tell me kid. What color is the sky in that world of yours? If
>animosity exist between blacks and Asians I think a good part of it stems
>from narrow minded assholes like yourself who believe every sound-byte
>they see on the evening news rather than going out to meet actual people.
>Grow the fuck up kid. K-Bar

K-Bar

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to

On Tue, 18 Aug 1998, Man's Destiny wrote:

> In article <Pine.OSF.3.95q.98081...@Bayou.UH.EDU>, K-Bar <jha...@Bayou.UH.EDU> wrote:
> >
> >

> >On Sun, 16 Aug 1998, Htin Aung Moe wrote:
> <snipped>
>

> Now kids, we'll show you how hate spreads like a virus.
> It only takes a few to begin with...
>
>

I'm inclined to agree with you, but he was the one spreading hatred. I
don't have a problem with any group of people. If you're going to hate,
hate individuals based on their merit or lack thereof. K-Bar


K-Bar

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to

On Tue, 18 Aug 1998 ha...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> In article <6r396l$sag$1...@news-2.news.gte.net>,
> "Bad Boy" <kel...@gte.net> wrote:
> > Just give one reason why you as an Asian dislike Blacks.
> >
> >
>
> I am white american. All I can say is that Asians that dislike blacks are
> very intelligent. There is nothing to like about blacks. As a matter of fact
> I detest them.
>
> --
> That was, without a doubt, my opinion.
>

"American" is spelled with a capitol "A" . You know I'm beginning to
lament having volunteered a bit of my youth to fight and die for a country
where every one claims to belong and will shout about his freedoms without
realizing that he didn't have to earn any of them and can readily
condescend to those who did. Many brave black, Hispanic, Native American,
and Asian men and women gave thier lives so that priviledged punks can
enjoy the freedom they died to secure. I'm proud to have a large number of
Asian friends and while I'm not in the habit of saying I speak for anyone
I think in this case I speak for them when I say. Life's a bitch
motherfucker. Get used to us, because we're not going anywhere. K-Bar

"To those who fight for it life has a flavor the protected will never
know."
:An Unknown Marine at Khe Sanh

LSC400

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to
> I knew it! Your sister IS fuckin' a black guy and you have sort of an
>Oedipus thing going on. Get psycho-therapy little girl, it may do you some
>good. Incidentally I don't use "ebonics" they're a product of the Oakland
>school system and I live in Texas. And this ceased to be a serious
>discussion as soon as you showed up and started spouting racist bullshit.
>I've been in this group a lot longer than you so you can fuck yourself if
>you think your sophmoric attemps at humor are going to make me leave
>bitch. Have a nice day honey. K-Bar

Thanks for proving my point, grade 3 tactics master. I doubt my sister would be
that stupid. And you didn't answer my question as to what grade you're in.

LSC400

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to
>I am white american. All I can say is that Asians that dislike blacks are
>very intelligent. There is nothing to like about blacks. As a matter of fact
>I detest them.
>
>That was, without a doubt, my opinion.

And not an uncommon one.

gste...@sprynet.com

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to
> On Tue, 18 Aug 1998 ha...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
>
> > In article <6r396l$sag$1...@news-2.news.gte.net>,
> > "Bad Boy" <kel...@gte.net> wrote:
> > > Just give one reason why you as an Asian dislike Blacks.
> > >
>
> "American" is spelled with a capitol "A" . You know I'm beginning to
> lament having volunteered a bit of my youth to fight and die for a country
>
>
>
At least one nigger learned a little about the English language.
So if ya died what are ya doing here?

--


That was, without a doubt, my opinion.

-----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==-----

K-Bar

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to

Your sister's got "Jungle Fever" and you know it! It's true little
girl, and YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! Considering how much you bitch about
blacks you must be either:

a. sexually drawn to us. In which case I have to tell
you that K-Bar doesn't swing in that direction.

or

b. Jealous of us for some strange reason known only to
your shrink or the other girls you invite to your
slumber parties.

Get therapy kid. K-Bar

>
>


K-Bar

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to

On Tue, 18 Aug 1998, LSC400 wrote:

> >I am white american. All I can say is that Asians that dislike blacks are
> >very intelligent. There is nothing to like about blacks. As a matter of fact
> >I detest them.
> >

> >That was, without a doubt, my opinion.
>

> And not an uncommon one.
>
>

If you're an asshole. K-Bar


>
>


LSC400

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to
> Your sister's got "Jungle Fever" and you know it! It's true little

So you're admitting your race consists of uncivilized savage animals?

LSC400

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to
>> >I am white american. All I can say is that Asians that dislike blacks are
>> >very intelligent. There is nothing to like about blacks. As a matter of fact
>> >I detest them.
>> >
>> >That was, without a doubt, my opinion.
>>
>> And not an uncommon one.
>>
>>
> If you're an asshole. K-Bar

:)

Tho Truong

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to
What kind of question is this? Asians do not dislike Blacks. There is a
subpopulation of Asians who dislike Blacks. These particular Asians
should learn more about Black culture, Black history, and Black heroes,
before basing their judgement of an entire race on some misinterpreted
statistic and the 6 o' clock news. Heck, Blacks who make the 6 o' clock
because of some criminal activity probably don't know much about their
rich heritage either, and therefore, I'd venture to say, aren't very
representative of the Black race and its potential.

People should know that their behavior will often be interpreted towards
their race. Whoever started this thread did not represent his race very
well.

Tho


Tho Truong

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to
On Wed, 19 Aug 1998, Bun Mui wrote:

> I think there is a colour discrimination even after birth, as a baby.
>
> My niece when born had two baby minders. One white and the other black.
>
> When white baby minder pick up my niece to look after her, she was quite,
> but when black baby minder pick up my niece she started crying very
> loudly. This was very embarassing.
>

Dunno. I think there are other reasonable explanations for this though.
In any case, in terms of relevance to our sanctity-o-life, I expect
adults to be more thoughtful than this (e.g. the baby's reaction).

> So as a result I think colour does play a part even at early stages of
> life, whether one likes or dislikes someone.

So does smell. And I'm not talking about B.O. I remember the scent of my
Mom as being very distinct when I was a kid.

> Comments?

There are lots of reasons why we associate certain looks, color related or
not, to certain feelings. But if we can think every once in awhile, we can
question whether these associations are fair. Baby's not that advanced
yet.

Tho

> Bun Mui
>
>
>


LSC400

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to
>I think there is a colour discrimination even after birth, as a baby.
>
>My niece when born had two baby minders. One white and the other black.
>
>When white baby minder pick up my niece to look after her, she was quite,
>but when black baby minder pick up my niece she started crying very
>loudly. This was very embarassing.
>
>So as a result I think colour does play a part even at early stages of
>life, whether one likes or dislikes someone.

Even babies are proven to prefer attractive faces. She probably finds blacks
ugly/scary. The color black does have a psychological effect...

LSC400

unread,
Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
to
>**** Hey, LSC400 why don't you take your immature little race-baiting games
>elsewhere? I thought you were an ass before--and with the above post you just
>proved it so.

heh, ok, I've had my fun...
Party pooper :p

woo...@hotmail.com

unread,
Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
to
In article <6rcjpq$rd1$2...@pollux.dnai.com>,

"LSC400" <LSC...@YahooNOSPAM.com> wrote:
> >I am white american. All I can say is that Asians that dislike blacks are
> >very intelligent. There is nothing to like about blacks. As a matter of fact
> >I detest them.
> >
> >That was, without a doubt, my opinion.
>
> And not an uncommon one.
>
**** Sorry to burst your little bubble.

I believe most American whites would *not* agree with his statement: "There is


nothing to like about blacks. As a matter of fact I detest them."

You're spending way too much time making racist posts to know how most
normal people feel on racial matters. Read a few Gallup polls on whites
attitudes toward blacks. Yes, there ARE some racists, and everyday whites DO
have a level of bigotry--but, most whites DON'T "detest" black people.

I am a white male. I don't "detest" any person simply because of their race.
That kind of thinking is stupid beyond words.

woo...@hotmail.com

unread,
Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
to
In article <6rct9h$820$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

gste...@sprynet.com wrote:
> In article <Pine.OSF.3.95q.98081...@Bayou.UH.EDU>,
> K-Bar <jha...@Bayou.UH.EDU> wrote:
> >
> >
> > On Tue, 18 Aug 1998 ha...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
> >
> > > In article <6r396l$sag$1...@news-2.news.gte.net>,
> > > "Bad Boy" <kel...@gte.net> wrote:
> > > > Just give one reason why you as an Asian dislike Blacks.
> > > >
> >
> > "American" is spelled with a capitol "A" . You know I'm beginning to
> > lament having volunteered a bit of my youth to fight and die for a country
> >
> >
> >
> At least one nigger learned a little about the English language.
> So if ya died what are ya doing here?
>
**** Seems like he's trying to talk sense to a lttle punk-ass bigot.

woo...@hotmail.com

unread,
Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
to
In article <6rcvpq$8c$1...@pollux.dnai.com>,

"LSC400" <LSC...@YahooNOSPAM.com> wrote:
> > Your sister's got "Jungle Fever" and you know it! It's true little
>
> So you're admitting your race consists of uncivilized savage animals?
>
**** Hey, LSC400 why don't you take your immature little race-baiting games
elsewhere? I thought you were an ass before--and with the above post you just
proved it so.

-----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==-----

Bun Mui

unread,
Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
to
I think there is a colour discrimination even after birth, as a baby.

My niece when born had two baby minders. One white and the other black.

When white baby minder pick up my niece to look after her, she was quite,
but when black baby minder pick up my niece she started crying very
loudly. This was very embarassing.

So as a result I think colour does play a part even at early