Pope trying to identify me?

David Dalton

May 20, 2023, 1:24:28 AM5/20/23
If the pope is trying to identify me he could easily
do so by googling "blue rose vision"
(with the quotation marks), so I don't see why
he and other religious leaders have not yet
identified me (as the global primary avatar type).
Perhaps they think I should have many followers
at this stage, rather than just having had many
readers in the past 30 years.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Jun 14, 2023, 8:33:20 PM6/14/23
On May 20, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton-45FF69....@news.eternal-september.org>):

> If the pope is trying to identify me he could easily
> do so by googling "blue rose vision"
> (with the quotation marks), so I don't see why
> he and other religious leaders have not yet
> identified me (as the global primary avatar type).
> Perhaps they think I should have many followers
> at this stage, rather than just having had many
> readers in the past 30 years.

OK, Goddess (who many call God) has delivered the induced
belly pop test spell responses to all 1695 humans who know
how to do a belly pop test spell and to most others ordained
to bishop level or equivalent or higher. That means they
would have received a response as they had applied a
belly pop test spell to me and determined that I am a primary
avatar type, and determined my region, but not my identity
or location. They are also now capable of passing a belly
pop test spell as secondary avatar types. So anyway,
the pope and many others may now be trying to identify me.

For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid .