Pope Francis is a trans woman pope

David Dalton

Mar 15, 2023, 1:19:29 AM3/15/23
Pope Francis is lesbianT, spiritually lesbian in male form, so is a
trans woman pope. This can be verified by any bishop, who should
now have matchmaking ability, as I describe late in the thread
"Leading up to dark-D-moon (bright-reverse-D-moon)”
on alt.religion.druid .

I have read that there was a woman pope in the past. Is there
any truth to that?

DD

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

teslaStinker

Mar 16, 2023, 1:16:00 AM3/16/23
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> Wrote in message:r
> Pope Francis is lesbianT, spiritually lesbian in male form, so is atrans woman pope. This can be verified by any bishop, who shouldnow have matchmaking ability, as I describe late in the thread"Leading up to dark-D-moon (bright-reverse-D-moon)?on alt.religion.druid .I have read that there was a woman pope in the past. Is thereany truth to that?DD-- https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

He is not the Pope. Just a pagan ass hole
--
Daniel