Jesus popthrough has been applied

David Dalton

Apr 4, 2023, 4:00:22 AM4/4/23
The Jesus popthrough was applied at 0550 UTC April 4, 2023.

For more details see the post with the same subject as this
one on alt.religion.christian .

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Apr 7, 2023, 3:49:26 PM4/7/23
In article <dalton-90C983....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> The Jesus popthrough was applied at 0550 UTC April 4, 2023.
>
> For more details see the post with the same subject as this
> one on alt.religion.christian .

The Jesus and Moses popthroughs have not yet been applied
but the Jacob one has just been applied.

David Dalton

Apr 8, 2023, 12:41:30 AM4/8/23
> The Jesus popthrough was applied at 0550 UTC April 4, 2023.
>
> For more details see the post with the same subject as this
> one on alt.religion.christian .

The Jesus popthrough was applied at 1:52 a.m. (0422 UTC)
April 8, 2023.

Some consequences, including guilty conscience and warning
signs, won't come on until [HCP] is done. But charisma
modulation should be working, and there should be read
access including common sense/intuition even for those
without divination ability.

For further progress see the thread
"A north-Easter that cuts like a knife"
on alt.religion.druid.