NOW 8 NEWS ——► McDONALD'S® CONTAIN HUMAN FLESH — [Synagogue Of Satan]

Ras Tafarian

Nov 22, 2021, 3:00:04 PM11/22/21

PREFACE:

* I DO NOT PERSONALLY ADVOCATE KILLING JEWS.
BUT THAT'S WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE !

* JESUS SAID: "Synagogue of Satan"

* THE ANTI-WHITE RACE JEW PLOT IS REAL.

* MOST "jews" ARE KHAZARIAN.
WHO ARE NOT SEMITES,
WHO HAVE NOT ONE (1) DROP OF ABRAHAM'S BLOOD / D.N.A.

——————————————————————————————————————

NOW 8 NEWS ——► McDONALD'S® CONTAIN HUMAN FLESH — SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

“We take the children of the enemy, which is the white race,
we bring them to the basements of the synagogues where we
drain them, similar to kosher butchering. Then we send them
off to the meat grinders, where they end up in the McDonald’s
hamburgers and sausages.”

—— RABBI FINKELSTEIN

McDONALD'S CONTAIN HUMAN FLESH ?
Disturbing Audio / Video Admission

Posted By: Now8News

https://now8news.com/mcdonalds-contains-human-flesh/

There is a very disturbing audio interview between James Wickstrom and Rabbi
Finkelstein concerning the practices of the meat used at McDonald’s. Now
people can debate this all they want – whether or not McDonald’s uses 100%
pure ground beef. But you cannot deny this audio interview below where Rabbi
Finkelstein admits to bloodletting sacrifices, and that they are linked to
missing children. This interview is absolutely horrifying.

Rabbi Finkelstein Explains What Happens To The Missing White
Children In America During Passover, And All Year Round !

McDonald's Hamburgers And Sausages Made From Human Flesh !

FINKELSTEIN VIDEOS:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=JEWS+MCDONALDS&docid=608017436275184838&mid=59DD2D0F2F2CFB3F635759DD2D0F2F2CFB3F6357&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

Rabbi Finkelstein says that their tradition of blood sacrifice has been
going on for thousands and thousands of years. “We take the children of the
enemy, which is the white race, we bring them to the basements of the
synagogues where we drain them, similar to kosher butchering. Then we send
them off to the meat grinders, where they end up in the McDonald’s
hamburgers and sausages.”

He explains that these children are sent to meat grinder facilities and sold
off to McDonald’s for a profit. Since most of these meat grinding facilities
are by the Mexican border line, many of the employees are illegal immigrants
and are willing to keep their mouths closed about this information because
they are making a good living to send home to their families.

Rabbi Finkelstein has no problem telling the interviewer, “You are eating
your children every day”. What kind of disturbing sick world do we live in
where this could be acceptable to even one human being.

ARIEL TOAFF'S BOOK
https://bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf

HONOURED JEWISH HISTORIAN

ARIEL TOAFF: PASSOVER RITUAL MATZOS
TRADITION OF CONTAINING
CHRISTIAN CHILDREN'S BLOOD

MATZOS CONTAINING
CHRISTIAN CHILDREN'S BLOOD
'Hanging Christian Children Upside-Down
And Slitting Their Throats'

ARIEL TOAFF'S BOOK:
'BLOOD PASSOVER'
COMPLETE \ ONLINE:
https://bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf

BLOOD PASSOVER BOOK
EXCERPTS:

Chapter VI

"Reading the depositions of defendants accused of ritual child
murder with relation to the utilization of blood, one is left with
the clear impression that, rather than explain the need for the
blood of a Christian child, the defendants were attempting to
provide a description of the wonderful therapeutic and
magical properties of blood generally, and of blood extracted
from children and young persons in particular.

All the cases examined above, and in a great number of those
present in the compendiums of the segullot, remedies and
secret medications, drawn up and disseminated by the masters
of the practical Cabballah.

The ritual responses of the Gheonim, the heads of the rabbinical
academies of Babylon, active between the VII and XI centuries,
refer to the local custom of boiling perfumes and spices in water,
thus rendering them fragrant and odorous, and of circumcising
children, making their blood gush into that liquid until the
colors were mixed. "It is at this point", the rabbinical response
continues, "that all the young males wash Themselves in that
water, in memory of the blood of the pact, which has united
God to our patriarch Abraham"

In this rite, of a propitiatory nature, the blood from the
circumcision wound, united with the sweet-smelling potion,
is said to have possessed the ability to transform itself into a
potent aphrodisiac, used in curative electuaries, beneficial in
lending vigor to amorous desires and to the procreative
abilities of initiated males.

One could at this point conclude that the use of the powdered
blood of children, and especially Christian blood, as a haemostatic
during circumcision, In view of the disinterest in its regard shown
even by converted Jews, on other points inclined to defame
Judaism, is a chimera and a tendentious invention, either of
the inquisitors, obsessed with blood, or of Jews themselves,
terrorized by torture and slavishly eager to placate their
tormenters. But this would be erroneous and misleading."