#Zionists pass another Nuremberg Law........

David Goldman

Jul 31, 2003, 11:41:15 AM7/31/03
Jawohl! Sieg Heil der Zionistiche Fuhrer, Herr Sharon mit den
Kommandanten so wie Mofaz und die aendere verabsheuliche Menschen!!
Izrael Uber Alles!!
Zionismus Macht Frei!!

w w w . h a a r e t z d a i l y . c o m

Last update - 18:08 31/07/2003
MKs okay bill preventing Palestinians from getting citizenship
By Gideon Alon, Haaretz Correspondent, and Haaretz Service

The Knesset plenum approved Thursday the second and third readings of
a bill to prevent Palestinians who marry Israeli citizens from
receiving citizenship or permanent residency status.

The bill, which has been denounced by its opponents as 'racist' and
'inhumane,' passed by a majority of 53 votes to 25, with one
abstention.

The vote on the amendment to a clause in the citizenship law relating
to family unification was preceded by efforts by the opposition to
stall the ballot.

Labor, Meretz and Arab parties asked that the vote be a vote of no
confidence in the government, which would delay the ballot. But Acting
Prime Minister Silvan Shalom rejected this request, saying that the
vote would be viewed by the government as a vote of confidence, and
therefore could go ahead immediately.

MK Avraham Burg (Labor) said that according to Knesset regulations,
the prime minister must announce in person that he views the vote as a
vote of confidence in the government, and therefore such a move could
not take place without approval from the absent Ariel Sharon.

But Knesset Speaker Reuven Rivlin then received Sharon's approval in a
telephone conversation, making it possible for the ballot to go ahead.

Ahead of the vote, Army Radio reported that at least three Shinui
Knesset members who opposed the bill were likely to keep to coalition
expectations and abstain from the vote, rather than voting against the
bill.

On Wednesday night, Arab MK Ahmed Tibi (Hadash) attacked Interior
Minister Avraham Poraz (Shinui) for supporting the bill, Army Radio
reported.

"How can you call yourself a liberal?" Tibi asked.

Poraz has said he wasn't "thrilled" with the bill and wished it
weren't necessary, but would abide by it if it became law.

The Knesset Interior and Environment Committee voted Wednesday night
for the second time that day to approve the bill. Knesset Speaker
Rivlin decided Wednesday evening to agree to Meretz MK Roman
Bronfman's request to conduct a re-vote in the committee, which
earlier approved the bill 8-0 in the absence of bill opponents.

The MKs who opposed the bill boycotted the vote to protest what they
said was insufficient time to explain the reasons for their
reservations.

Bill supporters noted that Palestinians who received Israeli
citizenship by marriage were playing a growing role in terror attacks,
a phenomenon that the director the Shin Bet security service Avi
Dichter described in a closed session Tuesday.

Most of those who will be affected by the amendment are Israeli Arabs
who marry Palestinians from the West Bank or Gaza, who will now be
unable to live together in Israel.

The committee had been scheduled to vote on the matter on Tuesday, but
the vote on an amended version of the bill was postponed following a
stormy debate.

The committee's legal adviser had recommended amending the bill,
saying the original version constituted an excessive infringement of
civil rights.

According to the new version, the interior minister may grant
citizenship or a six-month residency permit in special cases. The
previous version allowed the minister to grant citizenship or a
three-month residency permit only to Palestinians who "identify with
Israel and its goals" and have acted to defend Israeli security.

The bill, which must be re-approved annually, will be passed by the
full Knesset plenum to allow for parliamentary scrutiny.

Local and international human rights groups have decried the bill as
racist, saying it creates an impossible situation in which couples
will either have to separate or move abroad.

Alien

Jul 31, 2003, 12:16:49 PM7/31/03
On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:41:15 -0400, David Goldman <da...@erols.com>
wrote:

Mr. Goldman, countries do have the right to decide who will or will
not be allowed citizenship, this is the right of all countries. The NK
should Piss off and go back to their shuckle and shake routine.

Norma

Jul 31, 2003, 12:23:25 PM7/31/03

David,

Still at it, I see. From a favorite poet of mine, "Wake up! It's time to
pray". Norma

"David Goldman" <da...@erols.com> wrote in message

David Goldman

Jul 31, 2003, 1:12:33 PM7/31/03
How idiotic. The Zionist Nazis have singled out a single group of
people for non-residency and citizenship. Of course this doesn't apply
to Russians from Kiev or Moscow but only to native Palestinians.
Sieg Heil!

David Goldman

Jul 31, 2003, 1:13:56 PM7/31/03
And does that principle you believe in also apply to the Third Reich
as well??

ALon Katzir

Jul 31, 2003, 1:33:58 PM7/31/03
Goldman my friend... long time no hear :)

Were you by any chance a German soldier in your previous life?? what's with
all the German crap all the time???

Israel, as a democratic nation, has a right to decide who can come in and
receive full rights... Look at Japan as an example. They have very strict
immigration laws too!

Beside, we both know very well what is behind this mass Palestinians
marrying Israeli Arabs to get full citizenship... Another way of destroying
the Jewish majority in Israel hence getting control of both Israel and
Palestine. We know this will make you very happy but unfortunately for you,
it aint gonna happen!

Larry R

Jul 31, 2003, 2:00:09 PM7/31/03
Goldman has switched to his mother tongue.
He can't win an argument with his regular crap, so he is trying to get by us
in another language.
He writes to see himself in print, not to prove anything.
Narcism is his only forte.

"ALon Katzir" <NOS...@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message

Alien

Jul 31, 2003, 3:20:35 PM7/31/03
On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:13:56 -0400, David Goldman <da...@erols.com>
wrote:

>And does that principle you believe in also apply to the Third Reich
>as well??

Ignorant of democracy, Ignorant of History, no telling just how
ignorant you are goldman. Shuckle and shake, you do that best.

David Goldman

Jul 31, 2003, 3:52:47 PM7/31/03
In the agregate it doesn't really matter, does it Alonka?? The
Zionazis don't even have the money to fund their immigration police to
expell Thais, Filipinos and Ghanaians. So where will they get the
money to expell some 100,000 "illegal" Palestinians?? Besides, it IS
the Palestinians' country, you know. Some chutzpa. You whining Zionist
narcissists invade the country, kick out a large number of the native
inhabitants, and then proceed to deny them the right to live there.
But a few dollars will go a long way in bribery to look the other way,
as it always does with the Zionist bureaucracy as the State collapses
and people, even Jews, need to put food on the table.
And talk about PR. It's a no-win game for the Zionists. Bye, bye,
Zionist Reich!

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:33:58 -0400, "ALon Katzir" <NOS...@NOSPAM.com>

Theodore Herzl

Jul 31, 2003, 8:39:37 PM7/31/03
"ALon Katzir" <NOS...@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:<VqcWa.1445$j_5....@news20.bellglobal.com>...
> Goldman my friend... long time no hear :)
>
> Were you by any chance a German soldier in your previous life?? what's with
> all the German crap all the time???
>
> Israel, as a democratic nation, has a right to decide who can come in and
> receive full rights... Look at Japan as an example. They have very strict
> immigration laws too!

Glad to hear we will have your full support for new laws banning Jews
from becoming citizens in other countries following the precedent set
by Israel. Please do not be surprised to see some serious backlash
from other countries due to Israel's Racist policies. In fact, I
would think this law would also be justification for mass expulsion of
Jews from other countries, to regain their non-Jewish identity of
course. You people are just plain disgusting examples of human trash.

> Beside, we both know very well what is behind this mass Palestinians
> marrying Israeli Arabs to get full citizenship... Another way of destroying
> the Jewish majority in Israel hence getting control of both Israel and
> Palestine. We know this will make you very happy but unfortunately for you,
> it aint gonna happen!

Obviously you have no faith in yourself or your people to live in
harmany and in peace with others.

BTov

Jul 31, 2003, 10:20:20 PM7/31/03
David Goldman <da...@erols.com> wrote in message news:<rudiiv0rpc7a33itc...@4ax.com>...
> Jawohl! Sieg Heil der Zionistiche Fuhrer, Herr Sharon mit den
> Kommandanten so wie Mofaz und die aendere verabsheuliche Menschen!!
> Izrael Uber Alles!!
> Zionismus Macht Frei!!

seems like goldman suffers a recurring fit of violent lunacy again..
the keyboard's the only means of containing him i guess his mental
institution figured it out..
no surprise here he's crazy and his palestinians are crazy too..

BTov

Aug 1, 2003, 4:46:09 AM8/1/03
AntiZ...@hotmail.com (Theodore Herzl) wrote in message news:<3a44d57.03073...@posting.google.com>...

> "ALon Katzir" <NOS...@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:<VqcWa.1445$j_5....@news20.bellglobal.com>...
> > Goldman my friend... long time no hear :)
> > Were you by any chance a German soldier in your previous life?? what's with
> > all the German crap all the time???
> > Israel, as a democratic nation, has a right to decide who can come in and
> > receive full rights... Look at Japan as an example. They have very strict
> > immigration laws too!

> Glad to hear we will have your full support for new laws banning Jews
> from becoming citizens in other countries following the precedent set
> by Israel. Please do not be surprised to see some serious backlash
> from other countries due to Israel's Racist policies. In fact, I
> would think this law would also be justification for mass expulsion of
> Jews from other countries, to regain their non-Jewish identity of
> course. You people are just plain disgusting examples of human trash.

from becoming citizens of what country?
burkina faso? saudi arabia?
go to school

Greg Felton

Aug 1, 2003, 4:49:34 AM8/1/03
"ALon Katzir" <NOS...@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:<VqcWa.1445$j_5....@news20.bellglobal.com>...
Was ist los?

Israel demokratische?! Was für Gerumpel sprichst du?
Wie kann ein Zustand, dem Apartheid, Folterung übt, und keine
Beschaffenheit, demokratisch zu benennen?

Es gibt keinen Unterschied zwischen die Dritte Reich und Die
Zionistische Reich. Sharon ist der neue Führer. Kannst du es nicht
verstehen?

Michael W Cook

Aug 1, 2003, 7:24:42 AM8/1/03
in article 3a44d57.03073...@posting.google.com, Theodore Herzl at
AntiZ...@hotmail.com wrote on 1/8/03 1:39 am:

> "ALon Katzir" <NOS...@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
>> Goldman my friend... long time no hear :)
>>
>> Were you by any chance a German soldier in your previous life?? what's with
>> all the German crap all the time???
>>
>> Israel, as a democratic nation, has a right to decide who can come in and
>> receive full rights... Look at Japan as an example. They have very strict
>> immigration laws too!
>
> Glad to hear we will have your full support for new laws banning Jews
> from becoming citizens in other countries following the precedent set
> by Israel. Please do not be surprised to see some serious backlash
> from other countries due to Israel's Racist policies. In fact, I
> would think this law would also be justification for mass expulsion of
> Jews from other countries, to regain their non-Jewish identity of
> course. You people are just plain disgusting examples of human trash.

Bad breeding and a small gene pool, it's understandable really.

They want to keep the blood 'in-house', so they can create more monsters
like Sharon and breed more lunatics who believe they are God's chosen
arseholes.

Laughable.

MWC

BTov

Aug 1, 2003, 8:52:23 AM8/1/03
gfe...@mediamonitors.org (Greg Felton) wrote in message news:<22a34000.0308...@posting.google.com>...

> Was ist los?
> Israel demokratische?! Was für Gerumpel sprichst du?
> Wie kann ein Zustand, dem Apartheid, Folterung übt, und keine
> Beschaffenheit, demokratisch zu benennen?
> Es gibt keinen Unterschied zwischen die Dritte Reich und Die
> Zionistische Reich. Sharon ist der neue Führer. Kannst du es nicht
> verstehen?

and where's your heil?
the portrait of greg moron won't be complete without it

Alon Katzir

Aug 1, 2003, 10:14:08 AM8/1/03

"Michael W Cook" <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message
You are such an idiot... ever thought that the Israelis just want a place of
their own to leave in peace like most other nations and not worry about
racist thugs like you??

Alon Katzir

Aug 1, 2003, 10:19:08 AM8/1/03

"Theodore Herzl" <AntiZ...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "ALon Katzir" <NOS...@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> > Goldman my friend... long time no hear :)
> >
> > Were you by any chance a German soldier in your previous life?? what's
with
> > all the German crap all the time???
> >
> > Israel, as a democratic nation, has a right to decide who can come in
and
> > receive full rights... Look at Japan as an example. They have very
strict
> > immigration laws too!
>
> Glad to hear we will have your full support for new laws banning Jews
> from becoming citizens in other countries following the precedent set
> by Israel. Please do not be surprised to see some serious backlash
> from other countries due to Israel's Racist policies. In fact, I
> would think this law would also be justification for mass expulsion of
> Jews from other countries, to regain their non-Jewish identity of
> course. You people are just plain disgusting examples of human trash.

History had showed that Jews were always banned from immigrating and holding
high ranking positions in other countries... nothing new there.

We need a place of our own to call home so we can defend ourselfs from low
lifes nazis like you!

> > Beside, we both know very well what is behind this mass Palestinians
> > marrying Israeli Arabs to get full citizenship... Another way of
destroying
> > the Jewish majority in Israel hence getting control of both Israel and
> > Palestine. We know this will make you very happy but unfortunately for
you,
> > it aint gonna happen!
>
> Obviously you have no faith in yourself or your people to live in
> harmany and in peace with others.

I have faith in ourselves... unfortunately I don't have faith in the
Palestinians who to this day have martyr camps and breed the next line of
suicide bombers...

Common ¢

Aug 1, 2003, 1:34:53 PM8/1/03
AntiZ...@hotmail.com (Theodore Herzl) wrote in message news:<3a44d57.03073...@posting.google.com>...
> "ALon Katzir" <NOS...@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:<VqcWa.1445$j_5....@news20.bellglobal.com>...
> > Goldman my friend... long time no hear :)
> >
> > Were you by any chance a German soldier in your previous life?? what's with
> > all the German crap all the time???
> >
> > Israel, as a democratic nation, has a right to decide who can come in and
> > receive full rights... Look at Japan as an example. They have very strict
> > immigration laws too!
>
> Glad to hear we will have your full support for new laws banning Jews
> from becoming citizens in other countries following the precedent set
> by Israel. Please do not be surprised to see some serious backlash
> from other countries due to Israel's Racist policies.

That's old, old news, bin Herzl. Jews have been not just banned from
being citizens, but longtime citizens were expelled (pronounced
"ethnically cleansed") from most all Arab countries simply for being
Jewish. NOT for terror against the people of those countries, as in
the case of Israel.

In fact, I
> would think this law would also be justification for mass expulsion of
> Jews from other countries, to regain their non-Jewish identity of
> course.

Already happened. Old news once again. But what else can we expect of
Jewbaiting trash like yourself?
Nobody is being expelled from Israel, unless they commit terror
against the people of Israel. The Jews of Arabia were not guilty of
terrorism or crimes against the Arab countries, but were expelled (and
their property expropriated) just the same.

>You people are just plain disgusting examples of human trash.

For a "just plain disgusting example of human trash" please consult
the nearest mirror.

{bovine excrescences snipped}

Greg Felton

Aug 1, 2003, 1:37:39 PM8/1/03
dkas...@hotmail.com (BTov) wrote in message news:<bd24d00f.03073...@posting.google.com>...

> David Goldman <da...@erols.com> wrote in message news:<rudiiv0rpc7a33itc...@4ax.com>...
> > Jawohl! Sieg Heil der Zionistiche Fuhrer, Herr Sharon mit den
> > Kommandanten so wie Mofaz und die aendere verabsheuliche Menschen!!
> > Izrael Uber Alles!!
> > Zionismus Macht Frei!!

<pointless, derogarotry insult to David Goldman snipped for taste>

Greg Felton

Aug 1, 2003, 2:07:36 PM8/1/03
dkas...@hotmail.com (BTov) wrote in message news:<bd24d00f.03080...@posting.google.com>...

> gfe...@mediamonitors.org (Greg Felton) wrote in message news:<22a34000.0308...@posting.google.com>...
> > Was ist los?
> > Israel demokratische?! Was für Gerumpel sprichst du?
> > Wie kann ein Zustand, dem Apartheid, Folterung übt, und keine
> > Beschaffenheit, demokratisch zu benennen?
> > Es gibt keinen Unterschied zwischen die Dritte Reich und Die
> > Zionistische Reich. Sharon ist der neue Führer. Kannst du es nicht
> > verstehen?
Oder, bist du ein JudeNazi?

Genome Ranger

Aug 1, 2003, 3:12:31 PM8/1/03
It amazes me how uncompassionate some Israeli people can be
considering all the suffering jewish people have had to endure. You
sit here and complain about suicide bombers when your F16s and Apache
helicopters and bulldozers level civilian homes. Gee I guess that
makes it less brutal. Dont you think if the Palestinians had F16s and
Apaches they'd use that instead of suicide bombers? Does that make it
okay in your book now? Do you think that some of poor jewish souls in
concentration camps during WW2 wouldnt have take up suicide bombing
against their german captors if they had the means instead of live in
filth, torture and starvation? Shame on you people who speak of and
treat Palestinians the same way the Germans treated the Jews.

Alon Katzir

Aug 1, 2003, 3:42:02 PM8/1/03

"Genome Ranger" <osir...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> It amazes me how uncompassionate some Israeli people can be
> considering all the suffering jewish people have had to endure. You
> sit here and complain about suicide bombers when your F16s and Apache
> helicopters and bulldozers level civilian homes. Gee I guess that
> makes it less brutal.

Where are your facts??? Israelis target terrorists only... if they wanted
to, they could have leveled the territories a long time ago... yes innocent
people die in these bombings but have you ever asked yourself why?? Maybe
its because these cowards use civilian places to launch attacks against
Israel because they know that idiots like you will jump and cry foul. As
far as "Bulldozing" homes... get your facts straight... only homes of
suicide bombers and homes used to launch rocket attacks against Israel were
bombed!!

> Dont you think if the Palestinians had F16s and
> Apaches they'd use that instead of suicide bombers? Does that make it
> okay in your book now? Do you think that some of poor jewish souls in
> concentration camps during WW2 wouldnt have take up suicide bombing
> against their german captors if they had the means instead of live in
> filth, torture and starvation? Shame on you people who speak of and
> treat Palestinians the same way the Germans treated the Jews.

How can you even compare the two?? Palestinians had a chance to get their
own independent state and they turned it down... what was their response to
Barak's offer? suicide bombings... What do you want Israel to do? Just sit
back and let their citizens blow up???

Theodore Herzl

Aug 1, 2003, 4:12:39 PM8/1/03
"Alon Katzir" <NOS...@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:<hGuWa.1516$j_5....@news20.bellglobal.com>...

> "Theodore Herzl" <AntiZ...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > "ALon Katzir" <NOS...@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> > > Goldman my friend... long time no hear :)
> > >
> > > Were you by any chance a German soldier in your previous life?? what's
> with
> > > all the German crap all the time???
> > >
> > > Israel, as a democratic nation, has a right to decide who can come in
> and
> > > receive full rights... Look at Japan as an example. They have very
> strict
> > > immigration laws too!
> >
> > Glad to hear we will have your full support for new laws banning Jews
> > from becoming citizens in other countries following the precedent set
> > by Israel. Please do not be surprised to see some serious backlash
> > from other countries due to Israel's Racist policies. In fact, I
> > would think this law would also be justification for mass expulsion of
> > Jews from other countries, to regain their non-Jewish identity of
> > course. You people are just plain disgusting examples of human trash.
>
> History had showed that Jews were always banned from immigrating and holding
> high ranking positions in other countries... nothing new there.3

Maybe at one time in history, that may be true, but it is not true
today in other countries. The rest of the free worlds democracies
long ago realized racism, like that of Israel's, is wrong and outlaw
such draconian behavior.

> We need a place of our own to call home so we can defend ourselfs from low
> lifes nazis like you!

Israel, by passing racist apartheid laws like this one, has provem
that today's Nazi's are the people of Israel, who keep electing the
fascist Likud party to represent them and their sick apartheid
principals.

Take a good look in the mirror ZioNazi.

Alon Katzir

Aug 1, 2003, 4:25:05 PM8/1/03

"Theodore Herzl" <AntiZ...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Cut the crap... even to this day, Jews suffer all over the world...
including in their own country. Like I said earlier, the government of
Israel must do whatever it takes to protect its citizens no matter what
retards like you say.

> > We need a place of our own to call home so we can defend ourselfs from
low
> > lifes nazis like you!
>
> Israel, by passing racist apartheid laws like this one, has provem
> that today's Nazi's are the people of Israel, who keep electing the
> fascist Likud party to represent them and their sick apartheid
> principals.
>
> Take a good look in the mirror ZioNazi.

Just an FYI to you shmock!! The likud party is the one that is responsible
for the peace treaty with Egypt... Also this party was freely elected by the
citizens unlike the Palestinian dictator...

So you should take a look in the mirror you stincking Nazi!

Greg Felton

Aug 1, 2003, 5:18:25 PM8/1/03
shmul...@hotmail.com (Common ¢) wrote in message news:<382e383a.03080...@posting.google.com>...

> AntiZ...@hotmail.com (Theodore Herzl) wrote in message news:<3a44d57.03073...@posting.google.com>...
> > "ALon Katzir" <NOS...@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:<VqcWa.1445$j_5....@news20.bellglobal.com>...
> > > Goldman my friend... long time no hear :)
> > >
> > > Were you by any chance a German soldier in your previous life?? what's with
> > > all the German crap all the time???
> > >
> > > Israel, as a democratic nation, has a right to decide who can come in and
> > > receive full rights... Look at Japan as an example. They have very strict
> > > immigration laws too!
> >
> > Glad to hear we will have your full support for new laws banning Jews
> > from becoming citizens in other countries following the precedent set
> > by Israel. Please do not be surprised to see some serious backlash
> > from other countries due to Israel's Racist policies.
>
> That's old, old news, bin Herzl. Jews have been not just banned from
> being citizens, but longtime citizens were expelled (pronounced
> "ethnically cleansed") from most all Arab countries simply for being
> Jewish. NOT for terror against the people of those countries, as in
> the case of Israel.
>
> In fact, I
> > would think this law would also be justification for mass expulsion of
> > Jews from other countries, to regain their non-Jewish identity of
> > course.

This is standard Zionist disinformation. Jews in Arab countries lived
well and suffered little discrimination. The fiction of mistreatment
of Jews has to be concocted so that the systematic terror mistreatment
of Arabs can be excused.

The dispossession of nearly 800,000 Palestinians from Nov. 29, 1947,
to Dec. 31, 1948, is too obvious to be hidden, so the Zionist
terrorists have to manufacture a false equivalence to make their
criminality seem legitimate:

Of course, Jews themselved condicted terror campaigns in Arabia to
force Jews to come to Palestine:

"In 1950-51, Israeli intelligence agents and terrorists bombed
synagogues in Iraq to frighten Jews to come to Israel. (You see, not
enough Jews came from Europe to populate the Jewish state. In 1948, 80
percent expressed a preference to emigrate to the U.S. Quelle
embarrassment! Consequently, Israeli agencies had to terrorize their
own co-religionists to come to Israel.)

"The tactic was applied later in Egypt and Iran. On June 11, 1951,
U.S. assistant secretary of state George McGhee criticized Israel for
its Iraq operation. "It was one thing to take Jews from all over the
world who were in distress, but it was another matter entirely to
attempt to create circumstances which would stimulate immigration of
Jews from areas where they were living in peace."
John Quigley, Palestine and Israel–A Challenge to Justice, p.101

JGB

Aug 1, 2003, 6:51:47 PM8/1/03
David Goldman <da...@erols.com> wrote in message news:<kdjiiv8equh5plki4...@4ax.com>...

> How idiotic. The Zionist Nazis have singled out a single group of
> people for non-residency and citizenship. Of course this doesn't apply
> to Russians from Kiev or Moscow but only to native Palestinians.<

You said it. They are Palestinians and not Israelis. They belong in
Palestine. They, like your antizionist Khazars, do not serve in the
IDF and they should both be deported to Ramallah, Jenin, or better yet,
Hungary or Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

Michael W Cook

Aug 1, 2003, 7:08:23 PM8/1/03
in article BBuWa.1515$j_5....@news20.bellglobal.com, Alon Katzir at
NOS...@NOSPAM.com wrote on 1/8/03 3:14 pm:

You don't know me and have never met me, therefore you are not qualified to
make such a statement.

> ever thought that the Israelis just want a place of
> their own to leave in peace like most other nations and not worry about
> racist thugs like you??

Racist thug now, and your evidence, sir, for such a loaded statement ?

Yes, I used to support the Zionists, in their struggle for a home of their
own and peace. But that's not what it's about is it ?

I now believe Zionism and all that is wrapped up in it is evil, I suggest
you open your eyes too sir.

MWC

Theodore Herzl

Aug 1, 2003, 7:17:08 PM8/1/03
shmul...@hotmail.com (Common ¢) wrote in message news:<382e383a.03080...@posting.google.com>...
> AntiZ...@hotmail.com (Theodore Herzl) wrote in message news:<3a44d57.03073...@posting.google.com>...
> > "ALon Katzir" <NOS...@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:<VqcWa.1445$j_5....@news20.bellglobal.com>...
> > > Goldman my friend... long time no hear :)
> > >
> > > Were you by any chance a German soldier in your previous life?? what's with
> > > all the German crap all the time???
> > >
> > > Israel, as a democratic nation, has a right to decide who can come in and
> > > receive full rights... Look at Japan as an example. They have very strict
> > > immigration laws too!
> >
> > Glad to hear we will have your full support for new laws banning Jews
> > from becoming citizens in other countries following the precedent set
> > by Israel. Please do not be surprised to see some serious backlash
> > from other countries due to Israel's Racist policies.
>
> That's old, old news, bin Herzl. Jews have been not just banned from
> being citizens, but longtime citizens were expelled (pronounced
> "ethnically cleansed") from most all Arab countries simply for being
> Jewish. NOT for terror against the people of those countries, as in
> the case of Israel.

Israel is setting the precedent for not just Arab countries, but every
country in the world. You can no longer complain about the Arab
countries "former policies" when you are supporting the "current
policies: of a racist apartheid regime such as Israel. I could accept
Israel's law if it said that convicted terrorists cannot marry into
citizenship, but to just say Palestinians, is nothing but racism at
it's worsts. Anyone who would attempt to defend such a sick policy
is also a racist. Yes that means you.

> In fact, I
> > would think this law would also be justification for mass expulsion of
> > Jews from other countries, to regain their non-Jewish identity of
> > course.
>
> Already happened. Old news once again. But what else can we expect of
> Jewbaiting trash like yourself?
> Nobody is being expelled from Israel, unless they commit terror
> against the people of Israel. The Jews of Arabia were not guilty of
> terrorism or crimes against the Arab countries, but were expelled (and
> their property expropriated) just the same.
> >You people are just plain disgusting examples of human trash.

It is amazing how far racist's like yourself will go to attempt to
legitimize prejudice as a policy of the Israeli regime. Stop pointing
your fingers at other racist regimes in order to justify Israels
racist policies. If you think the actions of the Arab countries was
wrong, why are you supporting racism now. Apparently you, unlike
myself, are only are opposed to racism when applied to Jews and not
when applied to other groups as you should be.

You're the worst kind of racist.

Michael W Cook

Aug 1, 2003, 7:18:59 PM8/1/03
in article _ozWa.1564$j_5....@news20.bellglobal.com, Alon Katzir at
NOS...@NOSPAM.com wrote on 1/8/03 8:42 pm:

> Where are your facts??? Israelis target terrorists only...

And today's joker in the pack is...........

ZioNazis target innocent women and children, they also target the
International press, peace protestors and run bulldozers over young American
women.

The IDF is no better than Hamas and Islamic Jihad, they all murder innocent
people and target the civilian populations.

MWC

Theodore Herzl

Aug 1, 2003, 7:54:46 PM8/1/03
Alien <al...@msn.net> wrote in message news:<7qqiiv0uudkbi8h5o...@4ax.com>...

David was asking you a simple question, if as you say, "countries do

have the right to decide who will or will not be allowed citizenship,

this is the right of all countries" then when another country begins
to deport Jews, you will of course support those decisions 100% as it
is their right.

And your acusing someone else of being ignorant of history and
democracy. BAWAAHAAHAHAAHAH......You must be kidding...
BAWAAHAHAHAAAHA

Greg Felton

Aug 1, 2003, 11:49:38 PM8/1/03
"Alon Katzir" <NOS...@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:<_ozWa.1564$j_5....@news20.bellglobal.com>...

Genome ranger is dead right, and all you can do is cite discreditied
Zionist propaganda.

Paletinians never had a chance for their own state. Barak's offer was
crap. as I proved in my column "The whole world's watching!"

Terror begets terror and the Zionazis started it.

And spare us the drivelling and whinging about "poor Jewish souls."
Nobody gives a shit.

Jews are not special. They are not God's chosen people. They're lives
are nnot worth more because they are Jews. Get over yourself and your
stupid religious conceit.

BTov

Aug 2, 2003, 10:21:43 PM8/2/03
Michael W Cook <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message news:<BB50B3EF.A6FF%mwc...@crusader-productions.com>...

> in article _ozWa.1564$j_5....@news20.bellglobal.com, Alon Katzir at
> NOS...@NOSPAM.com wrote on 1/8/03 8:42 pm:
>
> > Where are your facts??? Israelis target terrorists only...
>
> And today's joker in the pack is...........

the super moron poster michaello w KooKster as usual

> ZioNazis target innocent women and children, they also target the
> International press, peace protestors and run bulldozers over young American
> women.
> The IDF is no better than Hamas and Islamic Jihad, they all murder innocent
> people and target the civilian populations.

you should think about the career change
you've too crude a brain for monasteries
shooting porn will suit you fine
lol

BTov

Aug 2, 2003, 10:27:40 PM8/2/03
osir...@comcast.net (Genome Ranger) wrote in message news:<b838fc44.0308...@posting.google.com>...

> It amazes me how uncompassionate some Israeli people can be
> considering all the suffering jewish people have had to endure.

you're so phony!

> You
> sit here and complain about suicide bombers when your F16s and Apache
> helicopters and bulldozers level civilian homes.

don't shoot from these homes

> Gee I guess that
> makes it less brutal. Dont you think if the Palestinians had F16s and
> Apaches they'd use that instead of suicide bombers?

they'll break any agreement once they have them
no doubt about that

> Does that make it
> okay in your book now? Do you think that some of poor jewish souls in
> concentration camps during WW2 wouldnt have take up suicide bombing
> against their german captors if they had the means instead of live in
> filth, torture and starvation? Shame on you people who speak of and
> treat Palestinians the same way the Germans treated the Jews.

get a life and a brain..

BTov

Aug 2, 2003, 10:33:11 PM8/2/03
gfe...@mediamonitors.org (Greg Felton) wrote in message news:<22a34000.03080...@posting.google.com>...

get a life

David Goldman

Aug 2, 2003, 11:26:51 PM8/2/03
Achtung! Sieg Heil!! Izrael Uber Alles!!
Araber Raus!!
Machen Sie mehr Lebensraum fur die zionistichen Reich zu haben!
Zionismus macht frei!!
Jawohl der Fuhrer Sharon!!

Greg Felton

Aug 3, 2003, 2:10:38 AM8/3/03
Get a brain

Giora Drachsler

Aug 3, 2003, 2:45:21 AM8/3/03
"Michael W Cook" <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message

Once, you filtered your words and thoughts, but not anymore. Too bad,
because your rage is unsubstantiated and comes from limited information,
from the wrong sources. More than once I suggested you to widen your
knowledge base - I promise you again, you'll be amazed.
--
Giora Drachsler
Jerusalem, Israel

Giora Drachsler

Aug 3, 2003, 2:18:39 AM8/3/03
If you would have take the effort to read the whole article, instead of the
headline only, you would have spoken differently, but that would have
heat up your brain above boiling point. Superficial, as usual, lazy to
think, quick to react, typical bigot, aren't you, behema?

--
Giora Drachsler
Jerusalem, Israel

"David Goldman" <da...@erols.com> wrote in message

> Jawohl! Sieg Heil der Zionistiche Fuhrer, Herr Sharon mit den
> Kommandanten so wie Mofaz und die aendere verabsheuliche Menschen!!
> Izrael Uber Alles!!
> Zionismus Macht Frei!!

Giora Drachsler

Aug 3, 2003, 2:39:19 AM8/3/03
"Michael W Cook" <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message

> >> Israel, as a democratic nation, has a right to decide who can come in
and
> >> receive full rights... Look at Japan as an example. They have very
strict
> >> immigration laws too!
> >
> > Glad to hear we will have your full support for new laws banning Jews
> > from becoming citizens in other countries following the precedent set
> > by Israel. Please do not be surprised to see some serious backlash
> > from other countries due to Israel's Racist policies. In fact, I
> > would think this law would also be justification for mass expulsion of
> > Jews from other countries, to regain their non-Jewish identity of
> > course. You people are just plain disgusting examples of human trash.
>
> Bad breeding and a small gene pool, it's understandable really.
>
> They want to keep the blood 'in-house', so they can create more monsters
> like Sharon and breed more lunatics who believe they are God's chosen
> arseholes.
>
> Laughable.
>
> MWC

That's low, coming from a man of culture. You too, if you would have
took the liberty to read the whole article, instead of the headline, would
have
spoken differently.

Your outrage is stupid, just because the Arabs outcry? In a nutshell, this
law closes a legal loophole that the Palestinians abused it to live in
Israel,
they hate so much. As long as only personal benefits were the reasons,
Israel didn't put any restrictions, but when the terrorists organizations
begun
to use it to infiltrate its members, Israel had to move.

Let me remind you on what your rage came: Israel's Parliament, voted for
a Law limiting the uncontrolled infiltration of Palestinians to Israel!!!

Much in the same tone, the outcry against the fence between Israel and
the PA. I could heard the voices: "Now we'll have to cross the border
through the gates!!". Really disgusting.

BTov

Aug 3, 2003, 9:23:05 PM8/3/03
gfe...@mediamonitors.org (Greg Felton) wrote in message news:<22a34000.03080...@posting.google.com>...
> Get a brain

go catch farts

Lisa R.

Aug 3, 2003, 10:33:28 PM8/3/03
AntiZ...@hotmail.com (Theodore Herzl) wrote in message news:<3a44d57.03073...@posting.google.com>...
> "ALon Katzir" <NOS...@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:<VqcWa.1445$j_5....@news20.bellglobal.com>...
> > Goldman my friend... long time no hear :)
> >
> > Were you by any chance a German soldier in your previous life?? what's with
> > all the German crap all the time???
> >
> > Israel, as a democratic nation, has a right to decide who can come in and
> > receive full rights... Look at Japan as an example. They have very strict
> > immigration laws too!
>
> Glad to hear we will have your full support for new laws banning Jews
> from becoming citizens in other countries following the precedent set
> by Israel. Please do not be surprised to see some serious backlash
> from other countries due to Israel's Racist policies.

Could you please hold off on it? We Jews would first like to declare
jihad against you for at least fifty years.

After that, you can expel us in good conscience.

Lisa

Susan Cohen

Aug 3, 2003, 11:30:54 PM8/3/03

"Lisa R." <mand...@aol.com> wrote in message
> AN...@hotmail.com wrote in message
>

> > Glad to hear we will have your full support for new laws banning Jews
> > from becoming citizens in other countries following the precedent set
> > by Israel. Please do not be surprised to see some serious backlash
> > from other countries due to Israel's Racist policies.
>
> Could you please hold off on it? We Jews would first like to declare
> jihad against you for at least fifty years.
>
> After that, you can expel us in good conscience.

Don't you love how the Jews are supposed to lay down & die for those who
have sworn to destroy us? And we're racists if we complain about it, too.

Susan

Giora Drachsler

Aug 4, 2003, 1:57:54 AM8/4/03
"Theodore Herzl" <AntiZ...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > History had showed that Jews were always banned from immigrating and
holding
> > high ranking positions in other countries... nothing new there.3
>
> Maybe at one time in history, that may be true, but it is not true
> today in other countries. The rest of the free worlds democracies
> long ago realized racism, like that of Israel's, is wrong and outlaw
> such draconian behavior.

Some time in history? Practically in all history, Jews were persecuted
by most. Did you wonder why Jews in the emancipated Europe have
those funny names: Taylor, Gardner, Schumacher and alike? About
two centuries ago, Jews were banned to have last names so they were
called by their profession.

Now, you are right that today, in most Western democracies, about
2% of the countries in the world, anti-Semitism if a penal offence and
practically, you can't find it, but everywhere else, in a for or another,
it's up and live, look at your postings.

Theodore Herzl

Aug 4, 2003, 2:24:12 PM8/4/03
"Giora Drachsler" <gi...@cc.huji.ac.il> wrote in message news:<bgktji$ppb$1...@news.iucc.ac.il>...

> "Theodore Herzl" <AntiZ...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > History had showed that Jews were always banned from immigrating and
> holding
> > > high ranking positions in other countries... nothing new there.3
> >
> > Maybe at one time in history, that may be true, but it is not true
> > today in other countries. The rest of the free worlds democracies
> > long ago realized racism, like that of Israel's, is wrong and outlaw
> > such draconian behavior.
>

> Some time in history? Practically in all history, Jews were persecuted
> by most. Did you wonder why Jews in the emancipated Europe have
> those funny names: Taylor, Gardner, Schumacher and alike? About
> two centuries ago, Jews were banned to have last names so they were
> called by their profession.

So, unless you think that the previous racism was justified or
warranted, why are you defending Israeli racism when applied BY Jews
against others? Like Israeli racism today, I'm sure those countries
came up with a good reason in their demented minds ("to protect their
non Jewish character" no doubt) to justify their racism also. That
was a long time ago, however, and civilized societies long ago
outlawed such racist policies, which still leaves open the question,
why is Israel such a racist country???

> Now, you are right that today, in most Western democracies, about
> 2% of the countries in the world, anti-Semitism if a penal offence and
> practically, you can't find it, but everywhere else, in a for or another,
> it's up and live, look at your postings.

Anti-Semitism by itself should never be banned exclusively as racism
must be outlawed collectively, not selectively. Any countries, like
Israel, who try to impose racism as policy, should suffer severe
economic and political sanctions from the world.

It would be racist to make special laws that only protect "Jews" from
persecution, and such laws might be used to protect an country like
Israel from having international laws enforced upon it for fear of
being called anti-Semitic which might let countries who continually
violate the rights of others hide behind these laws and that would be
wrong.

Genome Ranger

Aug 4, 2003, 4:15:03 PM8/4/03
Wow...'you're so phony...get a brain...' you sir are a paragon of
intellectual debate. I am floored by your ability to retort with 3 to
6 word responses with no substance whatsoever. Well, let me give you
the benefit of the doubt:

> you're so phony!

No, I really meant it, I REALLY am amazed at how uncompassionate some
Israeli people can be.

> > You
> > sit here and complain about suicide bombers when your F16s and Apache
> > helicopters and bulldozers level civilian homes.

> don't shoot from these homes

I have a series of photographs of an execution style humiliation and
murder of a palestinian teenager by IDF forces. No trial, no judge.
Nice democracy you have going.

> > Gee I guess that
> > makes it less brutal. Dont you think if the Palestinians had F16s and

> > Apaches they'd use that instead of suicide bombers?

> they'll break any agreement once they have them
> no doubt about that

Who said anything about agreements? In what way does breaking an
agreement have anything to do with my statement about F16s and
Apaches? Once again, you are a master debator.

> > Does that make it
> > okay in your book now? Do you think that some of poor jewish souls in
> > concentration camps during WW2 wouldnt have take up suicide bombing
> > against their german captors if they had the means instead of live in
> > filth, torture and starvation? Shame on you people who speak of and
> > treat Palestinians the same way the Germans treated the Jews.

> get a life and a brain..

More profound responses. I've got an IQ of 140, I am one of many
people who worked on the Human Genome Project, and I am employed by
MIT. So I think that means I have a life and brain. When you get one
come talk to me again.

Genome Ranger

Aug 4, 2003, 4:20:15 PM8/4/03
"Alon Katzir" <NOS...@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:<_ozWa.1564$j_5....@news20.bellglobal.com>...

> "Genome Ranger" <osir...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > It amazes me how uncompassionate some Israeli people can be
> > considering all the suffering jewish people have had to endure. You
> > sit here and complain about suicide bombers when your F16s and Apache
> > helicopters and bulldozers level civilian homes. Gee I guess that
> > makes it less brutal.
>
> Where are your facts??? Israelis target terrorists only... if they wanted
> to, they could have leveled the territories a long time ago... yes innocent
> people die in these bombings but have you ever asked yourself why?? Maybe
> its because these cowards use civilian places to launch attacks against
> Israel because they know that idiots like you will jump and cry foul. As
> far as "Bulldozing" homes... get your facts straight... only homes of
> suicide bombers and homes used to launch rocket attacks against Israel were
> bombed!!

1000 palestinian dead, 300 israeli dead, after 18 mths of 2nd
Intifadah. Some how I doubt all those palestinians are terrorists.
I've got pictures of executional style shootings of palestinian
teenangers by IDF forces. They were even kind enough to pull his pants
off to humiliate him before plastering his brain all over the street.
Oh, yeah, and I doubt every person in Jenin is a terrorist.

> > Dont you think if the Palestinians had F16s and
> > Apaches they'd use that instead of suicide bombers? Does that make it
> > okay in your book now? Do you think that some of poor jewish souls in
> > concentration camps during WW2 wouldnt have take up suicide bombing
> > against their german captors if they had the means instead of live in
> > filth, torture and starvation? Shame on you people who speak of and
> > treat Palestinians the same way the Germans treated the Jews.
> >

> How can you even compare the two?? Palestinians had a chance to get their
> own independent state and they turned it down... what was their response to
> Barak's offer? suicide bombings... What do you want Israel to do? Just sit
> back and let their citizens blow up???

The 'chance' you speak of divided the 'state' into 20+ zones
controlled by IDF. How is that independent?

BTov

Aug 4, 2003, 5:08:57 PM8/4/03
gfe...@mediamonitors.org (Greg Felton) wrote in message news:<22a34000.03080...@posting.google.com>...
> dkas...@hotmail.com (BTov) wrote in message news:<bd24d00f.03080...@posting.google.com>...
> > gfe...@mediamonitors.org (Greg Felton) wrote in message news:<22a34000.0308...@posting.google.com>...
> > > Was ist los?
> > > Israel demokratische?! Was für Gerumpel sprichst du?
> > > Wie kann ein Zustand, dem Apartheid, Folterung übt, und keine
> > > Beschaffenheit, demokratisch zu benennen?
> > > Es gibt keinen Unterschied zwischen die Dritte Reich und Die
> > > Zionistische Reich. Sharon ist der neue Führer. Kannst du es nicht
> > > verstehen?
> Oder, bist du ein JudeNazi?

the mediamonitors psychopath greg fooltoon mindrot..

Common ¢

Aug 4, 2003, 9:05:28 PM8/4/03
AntiZ...@hotmail.com (Theodore Herzl) wrote in message news:<3a44d57.03080...@posting.google.com>...

I've checked your recent posts. Anything Arab or Palestinian is
depicted as righteous, peace-loving and just (the diametrical opposite
of what exists today in any Islamic nation). Anything Israeli or
Jewish you smear as inherently evil. If it's a racist you're looking
for you'll find one in the nearest mirror.

BTov

Aug 4, 2003, 11:17:56 PM8/4/03
osir...@comcast.net (Genome Ranger) wrote in message news:<b838fc44.0308...@posting.google.com>...
> Wow...'you're so phony...get a brain...' you sir are a paragon of
> intellectual debate. I am floored by your ability to retort with 3 to
> 6 word responses with no substance whatsoever. Well, let me give you
> the benefit of the doubt:

bullshit

> > you're so phony!
>
> No, I really meant it, I REALLY am amazed at how uncompassionate some
> Israeli people can be.

arabs terrorise jews
blame jews for terrorising them
and come here complaining no jew cares if arabs hit the hell
payback's a bitch

> > > You
> > > sit here and complain about suicide bombers when your F16s and Apache
> > > helicopters and bulldozers level civilian homes.
>
> > don't shoot from these homes
>
> I have a series of photographs of an execution style humiliation and
> murder of a palestinian teenager by IDF forces. No trial, no judge.
> Nice democracy you have going.

ahummm..i'll fire up my graphics station
and you'll see me speaking next to bush on the white house lawn too..

> > > Gee I guess that
> > > makes it less brutal. Dont you think if the Palestinians had F16s and
> > > Apaches they'd use that instead of suicide bombers?
>
> > they'll break any agreement once they have them
> > no doubt about that

> Who said anything about agreements? In what way does breaking an
> agreement have anything to do with my statement about F16s and
> Apaches? Once again, you are a master debator.

on the other hand it's sad they don't have f16s..;)

> > > Does that make it
> > > okay in your book now? Do you think that some of poor jewish souls in
> > > concentration camps during WW2 wouldnt have take up suicide bombing
> > > against their german captors if they had the means instead of live in
> > > filth, torture and starvation? Shame on you people who speak of and
> > > treat Palestinians the same way the Germans treated the Jews.
>
> > get a life and a brain..
>
> More profound responses. I've got an IQ of 140, I am one of many
> people who worked on the Human Genome Project, and I am employed by
> MIT. So I think that means I have a life and brain. When you get one
> come talk to me again.

hmmmmmm..you claim you have both..then what are doing here posting moronities?

Giora Drachsler

Aug 5, 2003, 2:16:28 AM8/5/03
"ALon Katzir" <NOS...@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> Goldman my friend... long time no hear :)
>
> Were you by any chance a German soldier in your previous life?? what's
with
> all the German crap all the time???

People that hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life. goldman
as a Zionist.

Giora Drachsler

Aug 5, 2003, 2:28:23 AM8/5/03
"Theodore Herzl" <AntiZ...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Giora Drachsler" <gi...@cc.huji.ac.il> wrote in message
> > >
> > Some time in history? Practically in all history, Jews were persecuted
> > by most. Did you wonder why Jews in the emancipated Europe have
> > those funny names: Taylor, Gardner, Schumacher and alike? About
> > two centuries ago, Jews were banned to have last names so they were
> > called by their profession.
>
> So, unless you think that the previous racism was justified or
> warranted, why are you defending Israeli racism when applied BY Jews
> against others? Like Israeli racism today, I'm sure those countries
> came up with a good reason in their demented minds ("to protect their
> non Jewish character" no doubt) to justify their racism also. That
> was a long time ago, however, and civilized societies long ago
> outlawed such racist policies, which still leaves open the question,
> why is Israel such a racist country???

Spreading ignorance. What Israeli racism are you talking? Come back
when better informed.

> > Now, you are right that today, in most Western democracies, about
> > 2% of the countries in the world, anti-Semitism if a penal offence and
> > practically, you can't find it, but everywhere else, in a for or
another,
> > it's up and live, look at your postings.
>
> Anti-Semitism by itself should never be banned exclusively as racism
> must be outlawed collectively, not selectively. Any countries, like
> Israel, who try to impose racism as policy, should suffer severe
> economic and political sanctions from the world.

> It would be racist to make special laws that only protect "Jews" from
> persecution, and such laws might be used to protect an country like
> Israel from having international laws enforced upon it for fear of
> being called anti-Semitic which might let countries who continually
> violate the rights of others hide behind these laws and that would be
> wrong.

Ignorance again. What racism? What laws?

I don't know what makes you so bitter, but before you reply, give
yourself one second to wonder on the reliability of your info sources.

Giora Drachsler

Aug 5, 2003, 2:47:56 AM8/5/03
"Genome Ranger" <osir...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> > Where are your facts??? Israelis target terrorists only... if they
wanted
> > to, they could have leveled the territories a long time ago... yes
innocent
> > people die in these bombings but have you ever asked yourself why??
Maybe
> > its because these cowards use civilian places to launch attacks against
> > Israel because they know that idiots like you will jump and cry foul.
As
> > far as "Bulldozing" homes... get your facts straight... only homes of
> > suicide bombers and homes used to launch rocket attacks against Israel
were
> > bombed!!
>
> 1000 palestinian dead, 300 israeli dead, after 18 mths of 2nd
> Intifadah. Some how I doubt all those palestinians are terrorists.
> I've got pictures of executional style shootings of palestinian
> teenangers by IDF forces. They were even kind enough to pull his pants
> off to humiliate him before plastering his brain all over the street.
> Oh, yeah, and I doubt every person in Jenin is a terrorist.

A picture worth a thousand words and a false picture worth a
thousand lies. The Arab propaganda quickly learned how to influence
your reasoning by spreading false images. Do you remember
Muhamed Dura, the 5 year old Pali child killed "on line"? It turned
out that the poor soul died of a Palestinian bullet, not before the Arab
propaganda presented it to prove that Israel targets children and
the world media transmitted, for days it, as such, without any credibility
test, small wonder that people like you got the wrong image.

So much for your "executional style shootings". Please, make
a break in your hatred offensive and get better informed. Even
the PA broadcasts are talking differently than you, why do you
want to be more Christian than the Pope?

Giora Drachsler

Aug 5, 2003, 5:22:22 AM8/5/03
"Genome Ranger" <osir...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> No, I really meant it, I REALLY am amazed at how uncompassionate some
> Israeli people can be.

Try get informed from the right sources.

> > > You
> > > sit here and complain about suicide bombers when your F16s and Apache
> > > helicopters and bulldozers level civilian homes.

They hit, with pin point precision terrorists in their car or buildings.
That
those terrorists often hide behind civilians is well known. As a rule,
civilians
get hit on both sides, however, while the Palis target civilians
intentionally,
Israel target only the terrorists; from time to time, there are civilian
casualties,
but they are accidental, not that the Arab propaganda doesn't do it's best
to "prove" the opposite, the world media broadcast it without check-up and
you are limited enough to build castels in the air.

> I have a series of photographs of an execution style humiliation and
> murder of a palestinian teenager by IDF forces. No trial, no judge.
> Nice democracy you have going.

Check the photographs again and remember that a false picture
worth a thousand lies.

> > get a life and a brain..

> More profound responses. I've got an IQ of 140, I am one of many
> people who worked on the Human Genome Project, and I am employed by
> MIT. So I think that means I have a life and brain. When you get one
> come talk to me again.

Then, before you put your 140 to work, make sure you are well informed.

Theodore Herzl

Aug 5, 2003, 5:13:23 PM8/5/03
"Giora Drachsler" <gi...@cc.huji.ac.il> wrote in message news:<bgnjv6$r39$3...@news.iucc.ac.il>...

> "Theodore Herzl" <AntiZ...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > "Giora Drachsler" <gi...@cc.huji.ac.il> wrote in message
> > > >
> > > Some time in history? Practically in all history, Jews were persecuted
> > > by most. Did you wonder why Jews in the emancipated Europe have
> > > those funny names: Taylor, Gardner, Schumacher and alike? About
> > > two centuries ago, Jews were banned to have last names so they were
> > > called by their profession.
> >
> > So, unless you think that the previous racism was justified or
> > warranted, why are you defending Israeli racism when applied BY Jews
> > against others? Like Israeli racism today, I'm sure those countries
> > came up with a good reason in their demented minds ("to protect their
> > non Jewish character" no doubt) to justify their racism also. That
> > was a long time ago, however, and civilized societies long ago
> > outlawed such racist policies, which still leaves open the question,
> > why is Israel such a racist country???
>
> Spreading ignorance. What Israeli racism are you talking? Come back
> when better informed.

Let's see..... Oh yes, I've got one. How about banning citizenship
through marriage only when one of the couple is a "Palestinian" for
instance?????

If you don't see that as racist, then I'm your moral fiber has been
damanged severly by the evil teachings of Zionism. If you denounce
Zionism and rejoin the human race immediately, you might still be able
to reverse the damage.

> > > Now, you are right that today, in most Western democracies, about
> > > 2% of the countries in the world, anti-Semitism if a penal offence and
> > > practically, you can't find it, but everywhere else, in a for or
> another,
> > > it's up and live, look at your postings.
> >
> > Anti-Semitism by itself should never be banned exclusively as racism
> > must be outlawed collectively, not selectively. Any countries, like
> > Israel, who try to impose racism as policy, should suffer severe
> > economic and political sanctions from the world.
>
> > It would be racist to make special laws that only protect "Jews" from
> > persecution, and such laws might be used to protect an country like
> > Israel from having international laws enforced upon it for fear of
> > being called anti-Semitic which might let countries who continually
> > violate the rights of others hide behind these laws and that would be
> > wrong.
>
> Ignorance again. What racism? What laws?

Israel's passed the racist bill recently, I don't think they've
entered into law yet, but the bill itself is most certainly racist. I
the US tried to pass a law preventing Jews from becoming citizens
through marriage, Jews would be screaming anti-Semitism until your
ears burn. Yet when the roles are reversed, it is amazing how
acceptable racism can be now isn't it. After all, the US must
protect itself from spies like Pollard, so it is justified for the
protection of the United States right????

> I don't know what makes you so bitter, but before you reply, give
> yourself one second to wonder on the reliability of your info sources.

I'm not bitter, just disgusted with the Israeli apartheid regime.

Deborah Sharavi

Aug 5, 2003, 6:41:40 PM8/5/03
<<<"Giora Drachsler" <gi...@cc.huji.ac.il<wrote:

<<<<Some time in history? Practically in all history, Jews were persecuted
<<<<by most. Did you wonder why Jews in the emancipated Europe have
<<<<those funny names: Taylor, Gardner, Schumacher and alike? About
<<<<two centuries ago, Jews were banned to have last names so they were
<<<<called by their profession.

<<"Theodore Herzl" <AntiZ...@hotmail.com<wrote:

<<<So, unless you think that the previous racism was justified or
<<<warranted, why are you defending Israeli racism when applied BY Jews
<<<against others?

What racism?

<<<Like Israeli racism today, I'm sure those countries
<<<came up with a good reason in their demented minds ("to protect their
<<<non Jewish character" no doubt) to justify their racism also. That
<<<was a long time ago, however, and civilized societies long ago
<<<outlawed such racist policies, which still leaves open the question,
<<<why is Israel such a racist country???

<"Giora Drachsler" <gi...@cc.huji.ac.il<wrote:

<<Spreading ignorance. What Israeli racism are you talking? Come back
<<when better informed.

That'll be the day. Teds still hasn't produced that list of
the numerous terrorist acts he claimed Ben-Gurion committed.

"Theodore Herzl" <AntiZ...@hotmail.com<wrote:

<Let's see..... Oh yes, I've got one.

ONE. Like Teds got ONE terrorist act - out of the numerous
terrorist acts he claimed Ben-Gurion committed – and his
ONE terrorist act he claimed for Ben-Gurion turned out to
be the King David Hotel bombing.

<How about banning citizenship
<through marriage only when one of the couple is a "Palestinian" for
<instance?????
<If you don't see that as racist, then I'm your moral fiber has been
<damanged severly by the evil teachings of Zionism. If you denounce
<Zionism and rejoin the human race immediately, you might still be able
<to reverse the damage.

It isn't racist, in that it isn't directed against any race. Just
against the Pallies who have been given Israeli citizenship
only to engineer suicide bombings. And it doesn't ban citizenship
entirely; it's temporary, and will last only one year - unlike
Pallie law, which prohibits entry into PA territory of ANY
Israeli married to a Pallie.

But that one's not racist - right, Teds?

[...]

How about US law, Teds? Spouses of American citizens
are not automatically granted American citizenship, they
have to go through a process, same as anyone else.
That racist too, Teds?

How about PA law, which prohibits entry of Israelis
who are married to Palestinians into PA-controlled
territory? That, of course, is NOT racist, being
directed only against Jews - right, Teds?

Israel's "racist" law is only temporary for one year. The
PA law prohibiting entry to PA territory to all Israelis
married to Pallies is NOT temporary.

But that's NOT racist – right, Teds?

<I
<the US tried to pass a law preventing Jews from becoming citizens
<through marriage, Jews would be screaming anti-Semitism until your
<ears burn. Yet when the roles are reversed, it is amazing how
<acceptable racism can be now isn't it. After all, the US must
<protect itself from spies like Pollard, so it is justified for the
<protection of the United States right????

We aren't suffering major attacks from demented suicide
bombers.

<<I don't know what makes you so bitter, but before you reply, give
<<yourself one second to wonder on the reliability of your info sources.

<I'm not bitter, just disgusted with the Israeli apartheid regime.

Then you're disgusted over nothing, Teds, For an apartheid regime,
you have to go to one of your terrorist-supporting Arab countries.
Israel, whatever its problems, isn't one.

BTW, Teds, still working on your list of the terrorist acts you
claimed Ben-Gurion committed, Teds - like the King David Hotel
bombing, or poisoning the well at Acre?

Deborah

Giora Drachsler

Aug 6, 2003, 2:19:01 AM8/6/03
"Theodore Herzl" <AntiZ...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > Spreading ignorance. What Israeli racism are you talking? Come back
> > when better informed.
>
> Let's see..... Oh yes, I've got one. How about banning citizenship
> through marriage only when one of the couple is a "Palestinian" for
> instance?????

Oh, I see. For long, Palestinians married Israeli girls, mostly in
fictive unions, to take benefits of the Israeli social security, health
care and a better living standard. For years, Israel closed an eye
on this spectacle, until recent years when the terrorist groups used
this liberty to infiltrate their "fighters".

The present law comes to filter them out and if you would have took
the liberty to get better informed, you would have spoken differently.

As an other angle of reflection, tell me why are the Pali grooms so
ancious to marry an Israeli bride just to live in Israel, they hate it
so much? Who knows, maybe life in Israel is better than you think?

> If you don't see that as racist, then I'm your moral fiber has been
> damanged severly by the evil teachings of Zionism. If you denounce
> Zionism and rejoin the human race immediately, you might still be able
> to reverse the damage.

I don't see it as racist, however it might fit you perfectly.

> > I don't know what makes you so bitter, but before you reply, give
> > yourself one second to wonder on the reliability of your info sources.
>
> I'm not bitter, just disgusted with the Israeli apartheid regime.

What apartheid? What you lack in intelligence, you more than make
up for in stupidity.

Giora Drachsler

Aug 6, 2003, 6:14:58 AM8/6/03
> In the agregate it doesn't really matter, does it Alonka?? The
> Zionazis don't even have the money to fund their immigration police to
> expell Thais, Filipinos and Ghanaians. So where will they get the
> money to expell some 100,000 "illegal" Palestinians?? Besides, it IS
> the Palestinians' country, you know. Some chutzpa. You whining Zionist
> narcissists invade the country, kick out a large number of the native
> inhabitants, and then proceed to deny them the right to live there.
> But a few dollars will go a long way in bribery to look the other way,
> as it always does with the Zionist bureaucracy as the State collapses
> and people, even Jews, need to put food on the table.
> And talk about PR. It's a no-win game for the Zionists. Bye, bye,
> Zionist Reich!

Your verbosity is exceeded only by your stupidity. Still dreaming of
Israel's collapse? Well, bad news for you, it didn't happened yet and
it isn't looking much it will.

Although still precarious, life turns here to normal, just you continue
grinding
the same tune all over and eat your heart, behema.

Michael W Cook

Aug 6, 2003, 2:42:45 PM8/6/03
in article bgihk8$tp1$4...@news.iucc.ac.il, Giora Drachsler at
gi...@cc.huji.ac.il wrote on 3/8/03 7:45 am:

Perhaps you are the one who is misinformed, but you keep on repeating the
same old line, tell it enough people might start to believe it.

Giora, you are a reasonable man, but totally blind and misguided.
--

Michael

Michael W Cook

Aug 6, 2003, 2:44:23 PM8/6/03
in article bd24d00f.03080...@posting.google.com, BTov at
dkas...@hotmail.com wrote on 5/8/03 4:17 am:

> bullshit

BTov adds his usual contribution to the discussion.

He's working on short sentences next week, so we can look forward to an
explosion of badly spelt words.

Hilarious.

MWC

Michael W Cook

Aug 6, 2003, 2:45:38 PM8/6/03
in article 3cf157c1.0308...@posting.google.com, Deborah Sharavi at
dsha...@hotmail.com wrote on 5/8/03 11:41 pm:

> What racism?

Zionism is racist, period.

MWC

Michael W Cook

Aug 6, 2003, 2:48:13 PM8/6/03
in article bgihk8$tp1$3...@news.iucc.ac.il, Giora Drachsler at
gi...@cc.huji.ac.il wrote on 3/8/03 7:39 am:

> In a nutshell, this
> law closes a legal loophole that the Palestinians abused it to live in
> Israel, they hate so much.

A land that belongs to them.

A land that was stolen from them by Zionists like yourself.

Now you build fences trying to steal more.

Where were your family living 60 years ago, Giora ?

Are your relatives all from eastern Europe like the majority of Israel's
Prime Ministers ?

Your name sounds German, they likely had every reason to run once Herr
Hitler started his nasty little games - but did that give them the right to
steal land that didn't belong to them ?

Did that give them the right to treat the people of that land in the same
manner they themselves were treated by the Nazis ?
--
Michael

David Goldman

Aug 6, 2003, 3:20:29 PM8/6/03
Please note: his name isn't Giora - his name is Dracula.

Deborah Sharavi

Aug 6, 2003, 3:41:56 PM8/6/03

>Zionism is racist, period.
>MWC

Naturally you have some evidence for your opinion – all evidence
to the contrary notwithstanding that this "Zionism is racism"
crap was nothing more than Arab chagrin over losing yet another
war they had started.

Deborah

Zionism, in its efforts to realize its aims, is inherently
a process of struggle against the Diaspora, against nature,
and against political obstacles. This struggle manifests
itself in different ways, in different period of time, but
essentially it is one: It is a struggle for the salvation
and liberation of the Jewish people."
- Yisrael Galili, speech to Palmach commanders, 1947

Zionism springs from an even deeper motive than Jewish
suffering. It is rooted in a Jewish spiritual tradition
whose maintenance and development are for Jews the basis
of their continued existence as a community.
- Albert Einstein, 1953

There is no difference whatever between anti-Semitism and the
denial of Israel's statehood. Classical anti-Semitism denies
the equal right of Jews as citizens within society. Anti-Zionism
denies the equal rights of the Jewish people its lawful sovereignty
within the community of nations. The common principle in the
two cases is discrimination.
- Abba Eban, NY Times 3 Nov 75

Zionism is nothing more — but also nothing less — than the
Jewish people's sense of origin and destination in the land
linked eternally with its name. It is also the instrument
whereby the Jewish nation seeks an authentic fulfillment of
itself. And the drama is enacted in twenty states comprising
a hundred million people in 4 1/2 million square miles, with
vast resources. The issue therefore is not whether the world
will come to terms with Arab nationalism. The question is at
what point Arab nationalism, with its prodigious glut of
advantage, wealth and opportunity, will come to terms with
the modest but equal rights of another Middle Eastern nation
to pursue its life in security and peace.
- Chaim Herzog to the UN, 10 Nov 75

The United States does not acknowledge, it will not abide by, it
will never acquiesce in this infamous act [Zionism is Racism
resolution].
- Daniel Moynihan to the UN, 10 Nov 75

Moynihan to Herzog, 10 Nov 1975, on the UN General Assembly:
"Fuck ‘em all."

Zionism Is Not Racism

In 1975, the UN General Assembly adopted a resolution slandering
Zionism by equating it with racism. In his spirited response to the
resolution, Israel's Ambassador to the UN, Chaim Herzog noted the
irony of the timing, the vote coming exactly 37 years after
Kristallnacht.

Zionism is the national liberation movement of the Jewish people,
which holds that Jews, like any other nation, are entitled to a
homeland.

History has demonstrated the need to ensure Jewish security through
a national homeland. Zionism recognizes that Jewishness is defined
by shared origin, religion, culture and history.

The realization of the Zionist dream is exemplified by more than
four million Jews, from more than 100 countries, including dark-
skinned Jews from Ethiopia, Yemen and India, who are Israeli citizens.
Approximately 1,000,000 Muslim and Christian Arabs, Druze, Baha'is,
Circassians and other ethnic groups also are represented in Israel's
population.

Many Christians have traditionally supported the goals and ideals
of Zionism. Israel's open and democratic character and its scrupulous
protection of the religious and political rights of Christians and
Muslims rebut the charge of exclusivity.

The Arab states define citizenship strictly by native parentage. It
is almost impossible to become a naturalized citizen in many Arab
states, especially Algeria, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. Several Arab
nations have laws that facilitate the naturalization of foreign
Arabs, with the specific exception of Palestinians. Jordan, on the
other hand, instituted its own "law of return" in 1954, according
citizenship to all former residents of Palestine, except for Jews.

The presence of thousands of black Jews in Israel is the best
refutation of the calumny against Zionism. In a series of historic
airlifts, labeled Moses (1984), Joshua (1985) and Solomon (1991),
Israel rescued almost 42,000 members of the ancient Ethiopian Jewish
community.

To single out Jewish self-determination for condemnation is itself
a form of racism. "A world that closed its doors to Jews who sought
escape from Hitler's ovens lacks the moral standing to complain about
Israel's giving preference to Jews," wrote noted civil rights lawyer
Alan Dershowitz.

When approached by a student who attacked Zionism, Martin Luther King
responded: "When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You're
talking anti-Semitism."

The 1975 UN resolution was part of the Soviet-Arab Cold War anti-
Israel campaign. Almost all the former non-Arab supporters of the
resolution have apologized and changed their positions. When the
General Assembly voted to repeal the resolution in 1991, only some
Arab and Muslim states, as well as Cuba, North Korea and Vietnam
were opposed.

Notes
1 Yehoshofat Harkabi, Palestinians And Israel
(Jerusalem Keter: 1974), p.6
2 Paul Johnson, Modern Times: The World from the Twenties to
the Nineties (NY: Harper & Row 1983), p.485
3 Samuel Katz, Battleground - Fact and Fantasy in Palestine
(NY: Bantam Books 1977), p.55.

Source: JVL

Deborah

dsha...@hotmail.com (Deborah Sharavi) wrote in message news:<3cf157c1.0308...@posting.google.com>...

<terrorist acts he claimed Ben-Gurion committed ? and his

<But that's NOT racist ? right, Teds?

Susan Cohen

Aug 6, 2003, 4:17:55 PM8/6/03

<mu...@be.tht> wrote in message news:254Ya.126$Hb5...@vietwist00.chello.at...
> well, they must have been thinking "if they occupy my country, i might as
well take
> advantage of it and use israeli social security, etc. because now, my
country is
> their country.

Or, rather, they figured: "My grand/parents ran like dogs to let our fellow
Arasbs slaughter all the Jews, but since that didn't happen, I might as well
get what I can out of a losing situation without actually admitting that we
did leave."

Susan

Susan Cohen

Aug 6, 2003, 4:18:47 PM8/6/03

> Please note: his name isn't Giora - his name is Dracula.

Stay killfiled w/your fellow Jew-haters!

BTov

Aug 6, 2003, 7:08:43 PM8/6/03
Michael W Cook <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message news:<BB570BF8.B1D8%mwc...@crusader-productions.com>...

> in article bgihk8$tp1$3...@news.iucc.ac.il, Giora Drachsler at
> gi...@cc.huji.ac.il wrote on 3/8/03 7:39 am:
>
> > In a nutshell, this
> > law closes a legal loophole that the Palestinians abused it to live in
> > Israel, they hate so much.

> A land that belongs to them.

in their and your arabian nights dreams

> A land that was stolen from them by Zionists like yourself.

payback's a bitch--they should've accepted the un proposed partition
instead of warring..tell them
;)

> Now you build fences trying to steal more.

arabs being bad neighbours account for good fences

> Where were your family living 60 years ago, Giora ?

where were 95% of the arabs prior to un proposed partition?

> Are your relatives all from eastern Europe like the majority of Israel's
> Prime Ministers ?

are these 95% of the arabs from the surrounding arab states?

> Your name sounds German, they likely had every reason to run once Herr
> Hitler started his nasty little games - but did that give them the right to
> steal land that didn't belong to them ?

here we have a problem--the name of an arab terrorist is the same
whether he comes from egypt or syria
and by the way the land didn't belong to arabs

> Did that give them the right to treat the people of that land in the same
> manner they themselves were treated by the Nazis ?

michael stultus KooK fits you like a pantyhose
;) ;)

BTov

Aug 6, 2003, 7:18:27 PM8/6/03
Michael W Cook <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message news:<BB570B13.B1D6%mwc...@crusader-productions.com>...
> > (BTov):

> > bullshit

> BTov adds his usual contribution to the discussion.

a touch of the genius always was known for its brevity..

> He's working on short sentences next week, so we can look forward to an
> explosion of badly spelt words.

being in a rank of michael stultus KooK [still can't figure it out how
can an accomplished moron like you deal with history..maybe that's why
you earned that stultus thing ;) ;)] you're very rarely worth more
than a coupla one liners or a well placed profanity

> Hilarious.

Giora Drachsler

Aug 7, 2003, 4:29:04 AM8/7/03

> > In a nutshell, this
> > law closes a legal loophole that the Palestinians abused it to live in
> > Israel, they hate so much.
>
> A land that belongs to them.

Still, living among the Jews, they hate so much? Or, better,
you don't know what are you talking about, just repeating
old slogans. For more than a month, sentences like your
can't be heard on the PA broadcasts, why can't you turn
your rage somwhere else.

> A land that was stolen from them by Zionists like yourself.
>
> Now you build fences trying to steal more.

Just to make good neighbours and, so far, it works.

> Where were your family living 60 years ago, Giora ?
> Are your relatives all from eastern Europe like the majority of Israel's
> Prime Ministers ?

That's what you'll ask your neighbor Pakistani?

> Your name sounds German, they likely had every reason to run once Herr
> Hitler started his nasty little games - but did that give them the right
> steal land that didn't belong to them ?

Grinding old Pali propaganda? The PA stoped it, why don't you copy them.

> Did that give them the right to treat the people of that land in the same
> manner they themselves were treated by the Nazis ?
> --
> Michael

Jerusalem is flooded with tourists today, prices dropping; it might be your
lifetime experience.

Giora Drachsler

Aug 7, 2003, 4:30:20 AM8/7/03
"David Goldman" <da...@erols.com> wrote in message
> Please note: his name isn't Giora - his name is Dracula.

Finally some words of culture, behema.

Giora Drachsler

Aug 7, 2003, 4:38:30 AM8/7/03
"Michael W Cook" <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message
news:BB570AB0.B1D5%> >>

> >> The IDF is no better than Hamas and Islamic Jihad, they all murder
innocent
> >> people and target the civilian populations.
> >>
> >> MWC
> >

> > Once, you filtered your words and thoughts, but not anymore. Too bad,
> > because your rage is unsubstantiated and comes from limited information,
> > from the wrong sources. More than once I suggested you to widen your
> > knowledge base - I promise you again, you'll be amazed.
>

> Perhaps you are the one who is misinformed, but you keep on repeating the
> same old line, tell it enough people might start to believe it.
>
> Giora, you are a reasonable man, but totally blind and misguided.
> --
> Michael

You still want to tell me that you know better than me what's going on here?
One may see it as arrogance, I think that you just give too much freedom
to your hdden urges.

Giora Drachsler

Aug 7, 2003, 4:32:30 AM8/7/03
Jerusalem, Israel

"Michael W Cook" <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message

A stuck mind is not far behind.
--
Giora Drachsler

abu ishrak

Aug 7, 2003, 6:09:27 AM8/7/03
No one else is here so I guess I'll pick on you for a while.

Think of Drachsler in the role of Don Vito Corleone, and everything he
says will suddenly become reasonable, in the context of the role.

"I'm only a simple man, working for the good of my family".
"We must make the Arabs an offer they cannot refuse."

Debating Don Vito is pointless. His reason revolves only around himself
and his family. The idea of a higher loyalty or responsibility (like--to
humanity or its future) is alien to him.
There is no world outside Jerusalem.

Which is in Arabia, btw. "Israel" begins 40 miles west of Jerusalem, but
Giora don't care about that.

I have come to ask for your blessing, Don Giora. Har har.

For the real 'deck of cards' go to:
http://www.warprofiteers.com/order/index.html
shinerman

Michael W Cook

Aug 7, 2003, 9:02:04 AM8/7/03
in article 3cf157c1.03080...@posting.google.com, Deborah Sharavi
at dsha...@hotmail.com wrote on 6/8/03 8:41 pm:

>>> What racism?
>
> "Michael W Cook" <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message
>> Zionism is racist, period.
>> MWC
>
> Naturally you have some evidence for your opinion – all evidence
> to the contrary notwithstanding that this "Zionism is racism"
> crap was nothing more than Arab chagrin over losing yet another
> war they had started.
>
> Deborah

How about great big fuck off fences for starters ?

Besides that, Zionist racism can be clearly seen daily on this NG.
But Zionists, like many German people in the 1930's, refused to recognise it

Tell me, why does everyone in the world recognises what a cesspit Israel has
become, except the Zionists ?

Michael

Michael W Cook

Aug 7, 2003, 9:17:19 AM8/7/03
in article 3f316...@vienna7.his.com, Susan Cohen at fla...@his.com wrote
on 6/8/03 9:18 pm:

Suzie 'Zionist' Cohen, one of the least intelligent people who frequent this
group, has me kill-filed - excellent news.

Perhaps now she'll concentrate on bringing up her pseudo-Jewish child, as
opposed to sticking her tiny brain into matters she has no understanding of
whatsoever.

She really is comical.

Proudly professing to all and sundry that she has me kill-filed, Zionist
Suzie can't resist answering one of my posts to give us her usual well-worn
tag - Jew Hater.

Hilarious.

She has about as much credibility as a report of Ernst Rohm in a brothel.

MWC

Michael W Cook

Aug 7, 2003, 9:24:54 AM8/7/03
dkas...@hotmail.com wrote on 7/8/03 12:18 am:

Goodness me, Btov is in fine voice today, it must be Heinrich's new uniform
he's wearing with those nice new SS flashes on them.

Doesn't he look fetching, I wonder if the boots fit him properly, he doesn't
seem to be able to walk properly - perhaps it's his Cyclon B damaged genes
manifesting themselves again ?

MWC

Michael W Cook

Aug 7, 2003, 10:01:30 AM8/7/03
in article 57l2jv4k26e7enojr...@4ax.com, David Goldman at
da...@erols.com wrote on 6/8/03 8:20 pm:

> Please note: his name isn't Giora - his name is Dracula.

David

Much as I disagree with Giora's politics, I have no hate for him and I
certainly don't hold it against him. He has always been polite to me, if a
little condescending at times, but he always shown me respect.

Therefore, I show him respect in return.

The illiterate BTov, on the other hand, along with the severely disturbed
and uneducated Suzie Cohen, get and deserve nothing but scorn.

Regards

Michael

Michael W Cook

Aug 7, 2003, 10:01:34 AM8/7/03
in article bgt2kh$uqs$1...@news.iucc.ac.il, Giora Drachsler at gi...@huji.ac.il
wrote on 7/8/03 9:29 am:

> "Michael W Cook" <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message
>>> In a nutshell, this
>>> law closes a legal loophole that the Palestinians abused it to live in
>>> Israel, they hate so much.
>>
>> A land that belongs to them.
>
> Still, living among the Jews, they hate so much?

What's the alternative, living in a shit hole created for them by Jews,
surrounded by watch towers and trigger happy soldiers ?

>Or, better,
> you don't know what are you talking about, just repeating
> old slogans. For more than a month, sentences like your
> can't be heard on the PA broadcasts, why can't you turn
> your rage somwhere else.

Yeah yeah, Giora, keep repeating the same old lie long enough, even YOU

might start to believe it.

The world condemns Israel, yet you seem to think nothing is wrong and the
Nazi-style persecution is perfectly alright - when will you wake up and cast
aside your religious bigotry, open your eyes before it's too late.

Until people like you do that, you will NEVER live in peace, and neither do
you deserve to.

>> A land that was stolen from them by Zionists like yourself.
>>
>> Now you build fences trying to steal more.
>
> Just to make good neighbours and, so far, it works.

Destroying peoples property and livelihoods to build a new Berlin wall,
condemned I may add by the world - you need help.

>> Where were your family living 60 years ago, Giora ?
>> Are your relatives all from eastern Europe like the majority of Israel's
>> Prime Ministers ?
>
> That's what you'll ask your neighbor Pakistani?

My neighbour happens to be Egyptian, and she didn't steal the property or
land she lives on.

Answer the question.

>> Your name sounds German, they likely had every reason to run once Herr
>> Hitler started his nasty little games - but did that give them the right
>> steal land that didn't belong to them ?
>
> Grinding old Pali propaganda? The PA stoped it, why don't you copy them.

Why are you frightened to answer the questions, Giora ?

Why try to deflect all the time ?

Let me ask again:

Where were your family living 60 years ago, was it in Israel ?
Your parents, where were they born ?
Your Grandparents ?

Just to be fair, my parents were both born in England, however, one of my
grandparents was Welsh, the others English.

I consider myself a British European.

>> Did that give them the right to treat the people of that land in the same
>> manner they themselves were treated by the Nazis ?
>> --
>> Michael
>
> Jerusalem is flooded with tourists today, prices dropping; it might be your
> lifetime experience.

I'm looking at going to Egypt in the Winter, cultural visit with some
history, but I have every intention of visiting Jerusalem in the near
future. If you'd like to share a beer I'd be more than happy to buy you one.
That's if you don't mind drinking with an anti-Zionist.

Regards

Michael

Giora Drachsler

Aug 7, 2003, 1:23:35 PM8/7/03

> > Still, living among the Jews, they hate so much?
>
> What's the alternative, living in a shit hole created for them by Jews,
> surrounded by watch towers and trigger happy soldiers ?

They got enough funds to make their life better, but their corrupt
leadership found better places to put the money.

> >Or, better,
> > you don't know what are you talking about, just repeating
> > old slogans. For more than a month, sentences like your
> > can't be heard on the PA broadcasts, why can't you turn
> > your rage somwhere else.
>
> Yeah yeah, Giora, keep repeating the same old lie long enough, even YOU
> might start to believe it.

Just look in the PA broadcasts, papers.

> The world condemns Israel, yet you seem to think nothing is wrong and the
> Nazi-style persecution is perfectly alright - when will you wake up and
cast
> aside your religious bigotry, open your eyes before it's too late.

Only radicals like you still do, the rest of the world finally found out the
real intentions of the Arabs. Anyway, you might not like this, things here
are getting better, Jerusalem is floodd with tourists and to all Israel
haters, all I can say is :"Eat your heart"

> Until people like you do that, you will NEVER live in peace, and neither
do
> you deserve to.

It looks that we are having that direction, in spite of people like you.

> >> Now you build fences trying to steal more.
> >
> > Just to make good neighbours and, so far, it works.

> Where were your family living 60 years ago, was it in Israel ?
> Your parents, where were they born ?
> Your Grandparents ?
>
> Just to be fair, my parents were both born in England, however, one of my
> grandparents was Welsh, the others English.
>
> I consider myself a British European.

Good for you. I am sure you are more than pleased with the British
conquests in the last centuries. Conquring, for profit, half of the
world, it's correct in your eyes, but a mere land, a quarter of the
size of London, is too much for the Jews for a homeland.

> > Jerusalem is flooded with tourists today, prices dropping; it might be
your
> > lifetime experience.
>
> I'm looking at going to Egypt in the Winter, cultural visit with some
> history, but I have every intention of visiting Jerusalem in the near
> future. If you'd like to share a beer I'd be more than happy to buy you
one.
> That's if you don't mind drinking with an anti-Zionist.

I'll be more than happy. I'll show you where you can find a good
lager, although we drink it chilled (except for the Guinness, of course)

Binyamin Dissen

Aug 7, 2003, 2:37:42 PM8/7/03
On 6 Aug 2003 16:08:43 -0700 dkas...@hotmail.com (BTov) wrote:

:>Michael W Cook <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message news:<BB570BF8.B1D8%mwc...@crusader-productions.com>...

:>> in article bgihk8$tp1$3...@news.iucc.ac.il, Giora Drachsler at

:>> gi...@cc.huji.ac.il wrote on 3/8/03 7:39 am:

:>> > In a nutshell, this
:>> > law closes a legal loophole that the Palestinians abused it to live in
:>> > Israel, they hate so much.

:>> A land that belongs to them.

:>in their and your arabian nights dreams

Yes, it is quite typical of neo-nazis to make that absolutely unsupported
assertion.

They deny the Holocaust, insist that there is no proof of gas chambers and yet
assert that the "palestinians" own Israel.

[ snipped ]

--
Binyamin Dissen <bdi...@dissensoftware.com>
http://www.dissensoftware.com

Michael W Cook

Aug 7, 2003, 3:09:53 PM8/7/03
in article 4075jv05e0ibamcst...@4ax.com, Binyamin Dissen at
post...@dissensoftware.com wrote on 7/8/03 7:37 pm:

Another fucking idiot joins the fray....

Let's see the evidence for these wild and loaded accusations.

I challenge you to produce one post that I have ever written whereby I
support Nazism and deny the Holocaust.

Until you come up with such proof, I suggest you shut the fuck up, Benny Boy

MWC

Larry R

Aug 7, 2003, 6:43:30 PM8/7/03

> in article 3cf157c1.03080...@posting.google.com, Deborah
Sharavi

> > "Michael W Cook" <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message
> >> Zionism is racist, period.
> >> MWC
> >
> > Naturally you have some evidence for your opinion - all evidence

> > to the contrary notwithstanding that this "Zionism is racism"
> > crap was nothing more than Arab chagrin over losing yet another
> > war they had started.
> >
> > Deborah
>
> How about great big fuck off fences for starters ?
>
> Besides that, Zionist racism can be clearly seen daily on this NG.
> But Zionists, like many German people in the 1930's, refused to recognise
it

> Tell me, why does everyone in the world recognises what a cesspit Israel
has
> become, except the Zionists ?
>
> Michael

Are you against "The Great wall of China" as well?
It was built to keep out the Mongol hordes.
Did you know that the US has had most borders fenced with Mexico and Canada.
It is there to help keep out illegals.
.......and if Canada or Mexico was sending in 80 to 100 Homicide Bombers
weekly, killing women and children and civilians? I guess you would still
tear down those fences as well.
The lack of intelligence of these JEW HATERS display is amazing!

Larry R

Aug 7, 2003, 6:46:06 PM8/7/03

"Michael W Cook" <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message
I would be elated to be listed in your and Herr goldies top 10! To be panned
by such ignorant liars as you two is an honor!

BTov

Aug 7, 2003, 7:16:47 PM8/7/03
Michael W Cook <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message news:<BB5811B1.B5D8%mwc...@crusader-productions.com>...

> >> BTov adds his usual contribution to the discussion.
>
> > a touch of the genius always was known for its brevity..
>
> >> He's working on short sentences next week, so we can look forward to an
> >> explosion of badly spelt words.
> >
> > being in a rank of michael stultus KooK [still can't figure it out how
> > can an accomplished moron like you deal with history..maybe that's why
> > you earned that stultus thing ;) ;)] you're very rarely worth more
> > than a coupla one liners or a well placed profanity
>
> >> Hilarious.
>
> Goodness me, Btov is in fine voice today, it must be Heinrich's new uniform
> he's wearing with those nice new SS flashes on them.
> Doesn't he look fetching, I wonder if the boots fit him properly, he doesn't
> seem to be able to walk properly - perhaps it's his Cyclon B damaged genes
> manifesting themselves again ?

it's obvious michael stultus cock the british health care system
doesn't work the lack of nurses shows--you miss your dopamine balance
drugs
lol

BTov

Aug 7, 2003, 7:17:20 PM8/7/03
Michael W Cook <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message news:<BB580C58.B5D6%mwc...@crusader-productions.com>...

> in article 3cf157c1.03080...@posting.google.com, Deborah Sharavi
> >
> > "Michael W Cook" <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message
> >> Zionism is racist, period.
> >> MWC
>
> > Naturally you have some evidence for your opinion ? all evidence

> > to the contrary notwithstanding that this "Zionism is racism"
> > crap was nothing more than Arab chagrin over losing yet another
> > war they had started.
> > Deborah
>
> How about great big fuck off fences for starters ?

it's all OK but i'm dealing with michael w KooK and he's a notoriously
dumb type to be explained anything seriously to
;)

> Besides that, Zionist racism can be clearly seen daily on this NG.
> But Zionists, like many German people in the 1930's, refused to recognise it
> Tell me, why does everyone in the world recognises what a cesspit Israel has
> become, except the Zionists ?

if you weren't a stultus you'd open the dictionary and find out the
meaning of the word

BTov

Aug 7, 2003, 7:17:52 PM8/7/03
Michael W Cook <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message news:<BB580FAB.B5D7%mwc...@crusader-productions.com>...

> Suzie 'Zionist' Cohen, one of the least intelligent people who frequent this
> group, has me kill-filed - excellent news.

axually you share the spot with abu alwoofer greg fooltoon and other cretins
;)

BTov

Aug 7, 2003, 7:18:38 PM8/7/03
Michael W Cook <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message news:<BB581A42.B5D9%mwc...@crusader-productions.com>...

> in article 57l2jv4k26e7enojr...@4ax.com, David Goldman at
> da...@erols.com wrote on 6/8/03 8:20 pm:
> > Please note: his name isn't Giora - his name is Dracula.
> David

shut up kapo
your support for terrorism is famous

> Much as I disagree with Giora's politics, I have no hate for him and I
> certainly don't hold it against him. He has always been polite to me, if a
> little condescending at times, but he always shown me respect.
> Therefore, I show him respect in return.

but never an intellect

> The illiterate BTov, on the other hand, along with the severely disturbed
> and uneducated Suzie Cohen, get and deserve nothing but scorn.

scorn from you?
the moron whose government practices all it blames israel for?
cock you were called stultus and it's here to stick to you
lol

BTov

Aug 7, 2003, 7:20:07 PM8/7/03
Michael W Cook <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message news:<BB581A4A.B5DA%mwc...@crusader-productions.com>...

> What's the alternative, living in a shit hole created for them by Jews,
> surrounded by watch towers and trigger happy soldiers ?

if it's all sooooooo bad why the fuck do they squeal the legal
loophole's closed?
lol

> Yeah yeah, Giora, keep repeating the same old lie long enough, even YOU
> might start to believe it.

is it what happened to the bbc the independent...?
lol

> The world condemns Israel, yet you seem to think nothing is wrong and the
> Nazi-style persecution is perfectly alright - when will you wake up and cast
> aside your religious bigotry, open your eyes before it's too late.

that's fun! means the world are either assholes or shills
american criteria for entry became so tough that even innocent
tourists have difficulties obtaining visas
and europe while preaching open frontiers [in israel of course not at
home] does otherwise
now cock which bunch you're affiliated with? assholes or shills?
both? huh?
;)

> Until people like you do that, you will NEVER live in peace, and neither do
> you deserve to.

> Destroying peoples property and livelihoods to build a new Berlin wall,
> condemned I may add by the world - you need help.

wow! what about the berlin wall around the entrance to the tunnel?
it's very inhumane of the british! ;)

> My neighbour happens to be Egyptian, and she didn't steal the property or
> land she lives on.

maybe some coptic land? huh? the property and assets of some jew
kicked out of egypt...? ;)

Deborah Sharavi

Aug 7, 2003, 7:52:46 PM8/7/03
>>"Michael W Cook" <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message
>>> Zionism is racist, period.
>>> MWC

>>Naturally you have some evidence for your opinion ? all evidence

>>to the contrary notwithstanding that this "Zionism is racism"
>>crap was nothing more than Arab chagrin over losing yet another
>>war they had started.
>>Deborah

Michael W Cook <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message news:<BB580C58.B5D6%mwc...@crusader-productions.com>...

>How about great big fuck off fences for starters ?

How about some evidence to substantiate your opinion that Zionism
is racism?

>Besides that, Zionist racism can be clearly seen daily on this NG.
>But Zionists, like many German people in the 1930's, refused to
>recognise it

How about some evidence showing how "Zionist racism can be
clearly seen daily on this NG"?

>Tell me, why does everyone in the world recognises what a cesspit Israel has
>become, except the Zionists ?
>Michael

Just produce some evidence to substantiate your opinion that Zionism
is racism. You might start by producing some facts in opposition to
the following statements, which you conveniently snipped:.

abu ishrak

Aug 8, 2003, 12:27:11 AM8/8/03
Michael W Cook wrote:

> in article 3cf157c1.03080...@posting.google.com, Deborah Sharavi

> > "Michael W Cook" <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message
> >> Zionism is racist, period.
> >> MWC
> >
> > Naturally you have some evidence for your opinion – all evidence
> > to the contrary notwithstanding that this "Zionism is racism"
> > crap was nothing more than Arab chagrin over losing yet another
> > war they had started.
> >
> > Deborah
>
> How about great big fuck off fences for starters ?
>
> Besides that, Zionist racism can be clearly seen daily on this NG.
> But Zionists, like many German people in the 1930's, refused to recognise it

Read Shirer's "Berlin Diary". Day to day journal of Germany in the '30s.
He covers that topic definitively.

shiner

Ian Bailey

Aug 8, 2003, 2:27:15 AM8/8/03
"Giora Drachsler" <gi...@cc.huji.ac.il> wrote in message news:<bgihk8$tp1$2...@news.iucc.ac.il>...
> If you would have take the effort to read the whole article, instead of the
> headline only, you would have spoken differently, but that would have
> heat up your brain above boiling point. Superficial, as usual, lazy to
> think, quick to react, typical bigot, aren't you, behema?

> --
> Giora Drachsler
> Jerusalem, Israel

So how about if Britain passed a law which said that we would only
"grant citizenship or a six-month residency permit in special cases"
to foreign jews marrying British citizens. Any other foreign national
marrying one of our citizens automatically has permanent residency
status and citizenship. But jews? Oh no, we don't want you lot. You
can stay out, apart from special cases where we "may grant citizenship
or a six-month residency permit in special cases".

Would this be acceptable to Jewish people? Britain is a democracy, so
according to all the justification I have read for this racist law
thats a justification. Can't you see that this IS racist? And see the
parallels to nazi laws banning their citizens from marrying jews?

Ian

> [...]

> > stormy debate.
> >
> > The committee's legal adviser had recommended amending the bill,
> > saying the original version constituted an excessive infringement of
> > civil rights.
> >
> > According to the new version, the interior minister may grant
> > citizenship or a six-month residency permit in special cases. The
> > previous version allowed the minister to grant citizenship or a
> > three-month residency permit only to Palestinians who "identify with
> > Israel and its goals" and have acted to defend Israeli security.
> >
> > The bill, which must be re-approved annually, will be passed by the
> > full Knesset plenum to allow for parliamentary scrutiny.
> >
> > Local and international human rights groups have decried the bill as
> > racist, saying it creates an impossible situation in which couples
> > will either have to separate or move abroad.

Michael W Cook

Aug 8, 2003, 10:12:30 AM8/8/03
in article CGAYa.364$g7.4...@read1.cgocable.net, Larry R at
fut...@cogeco.ca wrote on 7/8/03 11:43 pm:

> "Michael W Cook" <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message
>> in article 3cf157c1.03080...@posting.google.com, Deborah
> Sharavi

>>> "Michael W Cook" <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Naturally you have some evidence for your opinion - all evidence
>>> to the contrary notwithstanding that this "Zionism is racism"
>>> crap was nothing more than Arab chagrin over losing yet another
>>> war they had started.
>>>
>>> Deborah
>>
>> How about great big fuck off fences for starters ?
>>
>> Besides that, Zionist racism can be clearly seen daily on this NG.
>> But Zionists, like many German people in the 1930's, refused to recognise
> it
>>
>> Tell me, why does everyone in the world recognises what a cesspit Israel
> has
>> become, except the Zionists ?
>>
>> Michael
>
> Are you against "The Great wall of China" as well?

The Great Wall of China, or indeed Hadrian's Wall in Northern England, has
about as much relevance to Israel's wall as the Pope sneezing in the 12th
century.

> It was built to keep out the Mongol hordes.

Well done, you know some history.
But I hardly see how Mongol hoards, who invaded, raped burnt and stole from
the Chinese has any relevance to the Palestinians.

Or perhaps I missed that huge invasion by the Palestinian Army........

> Did you know that the US has had most borders fenced with Mexico and Canada.
> It is there to help keep out illegals.

Built on their side of the International line, the crucial point.
They also didn't destroy Canadian or Mexican Homes, or indeed people's
livelihood when they put their fences up. They also don't send in tanks or
jets to bomb civilians, or bulldozers to take out innocent people's
property.

> .......and if Canada or Mexico was sending in 80 to 100 Homicide Bombers
> weekly, killing women and children and civilians? I guess you would still
> tear down those fences as well.

The big difference is they're not, and your summary is nothing more than a
What-if, a fantasy in dream-land, which bares no comparison whatsoever.

> The lack of intelligence of these JEW HATERS display is amazing!

And a statement such as this shows how totally ignorant you are.
If you've got nothing better or constructive to say than this, don't bother
in future.

Like Benny the Ball yesterday, I challenge you to produce a post whereby I
state that I hate Jews, deny the Holocaust or support Nazism.

Until you come up with such proof, I suggest you too shut the fuck up and
crawl back under that stone you came out of.

MWC

Michael W Cook

Aug 8, 2003, 10:26:50 AM8/8/03
in article 3JAYa.365$g7.4...@read1.cgocable.net, Larry R at
fut...@cogeco.ca wrote on 7/8/03 11:46 pm:

Don't flatter yourself, Larry the Limp , you're well down the pecking order.

Statements such as the overused 'Jew-hater' label cut no ice these days,
especially coming from an insignificant little idiot such as yourself.

MWC

Michael W Cook

Aug 8, 2003, 10:37:50 AM8/8/03
at dsha...@hotmail.com wrote on 8/8/03 12:52 am:

>>> "Michael W Cook" <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message
>
>>> Naturally you have some evidence for your opinion ? all evidence
>>> to the contrary notwithstanding that this "Zionism is racism"
>>> crap was nothing more than Arab chagrin over losing yet another
>>> war they had started.
>>> Deborah
>
> Michael W Cook <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message
>> How about great big fuck off fences for starters ?
>
> How about some evidence to substantiate your opinion that Zionism
> is racism?

Roads built for use by Jews only.

That's enough on it's own.

Entry qualifications on citizenship.
Marriage Laws and residence.

>> Besides that, Zionist racism can be clearly seen daily on this NG.
>> But Zionists, like many German people in the 1930's, refused to
>> recognise it
>
> How about some evidence showing how "Zionist racism can be
> clearly seen daily on this NG"?

Palestinians referred to as Pallies, Scum, animals etc etc.
Arabs referred to as the above also.

Do you deny this is racism ?

Then there's constant harassment of people like myself who don't agree with
Zionism. The labels of Jew-Hater, anti-Semite and other filth thrown at me
or people who take my view.

>> Tell me, why does everyone in the world recognises what a cesspit Israel has
>> become, except the Zionists ?
>> Michael
>
> Just produce some evidence to substantiate your opinion that Zionism
> is racism.

Above, solid evidence seen here daily, even on this thread.

MWC

Michael W Cook

Aug 8, 2003, 10:42:55 AM8/8/03
in article 984a2ef1.03080...@posting.google.com, Ian Bailey at
ianb...@orange.net wrote on 8/8/03 7:27 am:

> "Giora Drachsler" <gi...@cc.huji.ac.il> wrote in message
>> If you would have take the effort to read the whole article, instead of the
>> headline only, you would have spoken differently, but that would have
>> heat up your brain above boiling point. Superficial, as usual, lazy to
>> think, quick to react, typical bigot, aren't you, behema?
>> --
>> Giora Drachsler
>> Jerusalem, Israel
>>

> So how about if Britain passed a law which said that we would only
> "grant citizenship or a six-month residency permit in special cases"
> to foreign jews marrying British citizens. Any other foreign national
> marrying one of our citizens automatically has permanent residency
> status and citizenship. But jews? Oh no, we don't want you lot. You
> can stay out, apart from special cases where we "may grant citizenship
> or a six-month residency permit in special cases".
>
> Would this be acceptable to Jewish people? Britain is a democracy, so
> according to all the justification I have read for this racist law
> thats a justification. Can't you see that this IS racist? And see the
> parallels to nazi laws banning their citizens from marrying jews?
>
> Ian

Here here.

Good points, Ian.

However, they don't see it as racism because they are blinded by their
religious bigotry and bullshit.

MWC

Giora Drachsler

Aug 8, 2003, 10:59:54 AM8/8/03
"Ian Bailey" <ianb...@orange.net> wrote in message

> "Giora Drachsler" <gi...@cc.huji.ac.il> wrote in message
> > If you would have take the effort to read the whole article, instead of
the
> > headline only, you would have spoken differently, but that would have
> > heat up your brain above boiling point. Superficial, as usual, lazy to
> > think, quick to react, typical bigot, aren't you, behema?
> > --
> > Giora Drachsler
> > Jerusalem, Israel
> >

> So how about if Britain passed a law which said that we would only
> "grant citizenship or a six-month residency permit in special cases"
> to foreign jews marrying British citizens. Any other foreign national
> marrying one of our citizens automatically has permanent residency
> status and citizenship. But jews? Oh no, we don't want you lot. You
> can stay out, apart from special cases where we "may grant citizenship
> or a six-month residency permit in special cases".
>
> Would this be acceptable to Jewish people? Britain is a democracy, so
> according to all the justification I have read for this racist law
> thats a justification. Can't you see that this IS racist? And see the
> parallels to nazi laws banning their citizens from marrying jews?
>
> Ian

So how about if the IRA begun to infiltrate their fighters to England
by marrying them in fictive unions? I am sure HM's legislature
would have passed a similar Law, not that I am not sure they already
did. In the US it isn't much different, probably the same in the other
civilized countries

Michael W Cook

Aug 8, 2003, 11:05:03 AM8/8/03
in article bgu1un$o08$1...@news.iucc.ac.il, Giora Drachsler at gi...@huji.ac.il
wrote on 7/8/03 6:23 pm:

> "Michael W Cook" <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Still, living among the Jews, they hate so much?
>>
>> What's the alternative, living in a shit hole created for them by Jews,
>> surrounded by watch towers and trigger happy soldiers ?
>
> They got enough funds to make their life better, but their corrupt
> leadership found better places to put the money.

Doesn't help matters when Israeli tanks, bulldozers, bombers, gunships and
trigger happy troops do their best to break the back of the whole
infrastructure.

>>> Or, better,
>>> you don't know what are you talking about, just repeating
>>> old slogans. For more than a month, sentences like your
>>> can't be heard on the PA broadcasts, why can't you turn
>>> your rage somwhere else.
>>
>> Yeah yeah, Giora, keep repeating the same old lie long enough, even YOU
>> might start to believe it.
>
> Just look in the PA broadcasts, papers.

A pin-prick - Look at the World's Press, with reporters on the ground
witnessing it themselves, some of them being shot and killed as well.

Never seen or heard of an Israeli investigation into any of them though.

>> The world condemns Israel, yet you seem to think nothing is wrong and the
>> Nazi-style persecution is perfectly alright - when will you wake up and
> cast
>> aside your religious bigotry, open your eyes before it's too late.
>
> Only radicals like you still do, the rest of the world finally found out the
> real intentions of the Arabs.

Me, a radical, I don't think so, I just happen to represent what a majority
of people in Britain, indeed Europe, believe.

Zionism is the radical element we are talking about here, although for some
reason I don't expect you to realise that or admit it.

> Anyway, you might not like this, things here
> are getting better, Jerusalem is floodd with tourists and to all Israel
> haters, all I can say is :"Eat your heart"

No need to gloat, Giora, I'm pleased things are improving, however, one
sunny day doesn't make a summer, and the situation is not fine in many other
places.

>> Until people like you do that, you will NEVER live in peace, and neither
> do
>> you deserve to.
>
> It looks that we are having that direction, in spite of people like you.

What is it you believe I want to happen ?

Please tell, I'd be interested to know how you think I want the situation to
develop.

>>> Just to make good neighbours and, so far, it works.
>

>> Where were your family living 60 years ago, was it in Israel ?
>> Your parents, where were they born ?
>> Your Grandparents ?
>>
>> Just to be fair, my parents were both born in England, however, one of my
>> grandparents was Welsh, the others English.
>>
>> I consider myself a British European.
>
> Good for you. I am sure you are more than pleased with the British
> conquests in the last centuries. Conquring, for profit, half of the
> world, it's correct in your eyes, but a mere land, a quarter of the
> size of London, is too much for the Jews for a homeland.

What the hell has the British Empire got to do with where your parents or
grandparents were born, or indeed my parents or grandparents

Giora, you are slipping severely, get a grip on yourself. The above
statement is the sort of thing I'd expect from an ignorant fool like RJ
Goldman or that stupid cow Suzie Cohen.

Why the refusal and deflection again to answer my question ?
Why will you not answer it ?
What are you scared of ?

Or are you ashamed ?

I thought Jewish people were supposed to be proud of their past.

>>> Jerusalem is flooded with tourists today, prices dropping; it might be
> your
>>> lifetime experience.
>>
>> I'm looking at going to Egypt in the Winter, cultural visit with some
>> history, but I have every intention of visiting Jerusalem in the near
>> future. If you'd like to share a beer I'd be more than happy to buy you
> one.
>> That's if you don't mind drinking with an anti-Zionist.
>
> I'll be more than happy. I'll show you where you can find a good
> lager, although we drink it chilled (except for the Guinness, of course)

Ice cold lager will do, I'll look forward to it.

Michael

Susan Cohen

Aug 8, 2003, 1:18:22 PM8/8/03

"Ian Bailey" <ianb...@orange.net> wrote in message
> "Giora Drachsler" <gi...@cc.huji.ac.il> wrote in message
> > If you would have take the effort to read the whole article, instead of
the
> > headline only, you would have spoken differently, but that would have
> > heat up your brain above boiling point. Superficial, as usual, lazy to
> > think, quick to react, typical bigot, aren't you, behema?
> > --
> > Giora Drachsler
> > Jerusalem, Israel
> >

> So how about if Britain passed a law which said that we would only
> "grant citizenship or a six-month residency permit in special cases"
> to foreign jews marrying British citizens.

If Jews are routinely blowing up British pizza parlours & discos, or sniping
British babies in their father's arms, yes, I could see this. Even if it's
only a small percentage of Jews doing this, but in ways that make it
impossible to determine which Jew was going to do this what other choice
would the British have?

Susan

BTov

Aug 8, 2003, 2:13:37 PM8/8/03
Michael W Cook <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message news:<BB597449.B78E%mwc...@crusader-productions.com>...

> in article 3cf157c1.03080...@posting.google.com, Deborah Sharavi

> > Michael W Cook <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message
> >> How about great big fuck off fences for starters ?
>
> > How about some evidence to substantiate your opinion that Zionism
> > is racism?
>
> Roads built for use by Jews only.
> That's enough on it's own.

roads `for jews only' are a security measure
they bypass the points at which jews were typically shot at by arabs
but you're a dumbass to understand that

> Entry qualifications on citizenship.
> Marriage Laws and residence.

the british nationality law and its subset of the british immigartion
law is more complex in requirements for successful obtaining of the
british citizenship
and it doesn't give citizenship automatically because of the spouse
but you're a dumbass to understand it too

> >> Besides that, Zionist racism can be clearly seen daily on this NG.
> >> But Zionists, like many German people in the 1930's, refused to
> >> recognise it
> >
> > How about some evidence showing how "Zionist racism can be
> > clearly seen daily on this NG"?
>
> Palestinians referred to as Pallies, Scum, animals etc etc.
> Arabs referred to as the above also.

if you opened a dictionary you'd see the word racism refers to
different races
jews and arabs belonging unfortunately to the same race can't be
`racist' to one another
but you're a dumbass
;)

> Do you deny this is racism ?
> Then there's constant harassment of people like myself who don't agree with
> Zionism. The labels of Jew-Hater, anti-Semite and other filth thrown at me
> or people who take my view.

you're a DUMBASS lol
what other treatment a cretin like you can expect? ;)

BTov

Aug 8, 2003, 2:13:59 PM8/8/03
Michael W Cook <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message news:<BB597579.B78F%mwc...@crusader-productions.com>...

> in article 984a2ef1.03080...@posting.google.com, Ian Bailey at
> > "Giora Drachsler" <gi...@cc.huji.ac.il> wrote in message
> >> If you would have take the effort to read the whole article, instead of the
> >> headline only, you would have spoken differently, but that would have
> >> heat up your brain above boiling point. Superficial, as usual, lazy to
> >> think, quick to react, typical bigot, aren't you, behema?
> >> Giora Drachsler

> > So how about if Britain passed a law which said that we would only
> > "grant citizenship or a six-month residency permit in special cases"
> > to foreign jews marrying British citizens. Any other foreign national
> > marrying one of our citizens automatically has permanent residency
> > status and citizenship. But jews? Oh no, we don't want you lot. You
> > can stay out, apart from special cases where we "may grant citizenship
> > or a six-month residency permit in special cases".

axually mister ian bailey you're an accomplshed asshole in the field
of the british immigration law which is a confused and complex subject
and which doesn't give automatic citizenship because of the spouse
you can admit two facts:
a] you're a dumbass
b] israeli law was brought up to the british level

> > Would this be acceptable to Jewish people? Britain is a democracy, so
> > according to all the justification I have read for this racist law
> > thats a justification. Can't you see that this IS racist? And see the
> > parallels to nazi laws banning their citizens from marrying jews?
> > Ian

rewrite your immigration law then come back here to open your stupid
mouth

> Here here.
> Good points, Ian.
> However, they don't see it as racism because they are blinded by their
> religious bigotry and bullshit.

you stultus KooK's a dumbass by profession and aren't expected to know
what the british nationality law is or whether it exists altogether
stick to your ghosts in castles

BTov

Aug 8, 2003, 2:26:19 PM8/8/03
Michael W Cook <mwc...@JIHAD-productions.com> wrote in message news:<BB58628B.B65C%mwc...@crusader-productions.com>...

> in article 4075jv05e0ibamcst...@4ax.com, Binyamin Dissen at

> > On 6 Aug 2003 16:08:43 -0700 dkas...@hotmail.com (BTov) wrote:

> > :>Michael W Cook <mwc...@crusader-productions.com> wrote in message

> > :>> in article bgihk8$tp1$3...@news.iucc.ac.il, Giora Drachsler at

> > :>> gi...@cc.huji.ac.il wrote on 3/8/03 7:39 am:
>
> > :>> > In a nutshell, this
> > :>> > law closes a legal loophole that the Palestinians abused it to live in
> > :>> > Israel, they hate so much.
>
> > :>> A land that belongs to them.
>
> > :>in their and your arabian nights dreams
> >
> > Yes, it is quite typical of neo-nazis to make that absolutely unsupported
> > assertion.
> > They deny the Holocaust, insist that there is no proof of gas chambers and yet
> > assert that the "palestinians" own Israel.
> > [ snipped ]

> > Binyamin Dissen <bdi...@dissensoftware.com>
> > http://www.dissensoftware.com

> Another fucking idiot joins the fray....

KooK don't draw others to your cesspit--it's you who's the fuckin'
idiot and a dumbass

> Let's see the evidence for these wild and loaded accusations.
> I challenge you to produce one post that I have ever written whereby I
> support Nazism and deny the Holocaust.
> Until you come up with such proof, I suggest you shut the fuck up, Benny Boy

your obsession with nazi uniforms is indeed a sign that you're a
little pocket nazistick

It is loading more messages.