The New Diverse Cuisine in Italy

KWills

Dec 20, 2023, 10:27:08 AM12/20/23

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fo_NWhjDgRg?feature=share <eye bleach warning>

He probably muh-diked that cat before eating it.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

%

Dec 20, 2023, 8:35:05 PM12/20/23

On Wed, 20 Dec 2023 10:27:07 -0500, KWills said:

> https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fo_NWhjDgRg?feature=share <eye bleach warning>
>
> He probably muh-diked that cat before eating it.

I saw a video of some Chinese savages throwing a live dog into a
boiling cauldron of water. Then they covered it with a piece of
plywood while the poor dog was yelping in agony. The bastards were
actually laughing like there was something amusing about torturing a
poor innocent animal to death.

--
DAVID "ASSWORM" KEETING ~~~"

"its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents
and we all think what we do has major significants"

-David Keeting, in perhaps the most ironic and retarded statement
ever made on Usenet.