Bootlip Pfizer Poofter Public Meltdown

1 view

KWills

Jan 31, 2023, 10:18:28 AM1/31/23
James O'Keefe of Project Veritas nailed this slimeball to the wall. They got him on video
admitting that while denying it publicly, Pfizer is actively engaged in gain of function
research. It's so easy to get these idiots running their mouths. Usually it just takes some
fake interest and a couple of drinks offered by the opposite sex to get someone to run their
mouths. This bootlip flambeaux wasted no time spilling his guts for the chance at some alone
time with the undercover reporter.

In true gay spook form, he chimps out in a slap fest and destroys property, causes a public scene
and waste the LEO's time who is forced to listen to him and his hissy fit. O'Keefe should have had
him arrested for theft and destruction of property for starters.

https://rumble.com/v279jei-pfizer-director-destroys-ipad-containing-project-veritas-undercover-recordi.html

--
Aspire to inspire before you expire.

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Jan 31, 2023, 11:08:57 AM1/31/23
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 10:18:28 -0500, KWills put forth the notion that:
#
He thought he was hitting on another queah, too, so he went all histrionic.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2023

"its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents
and we all think what we do has major significants"

-David Keeting, in perhaps the most ironic statement
ever made on Usenet.

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

https://youtu.be/NxSj2T2vx7M

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4