Re: Challenge For Linux Advocates

K Wills

Nov 20, 2023, 9:57:11 AM11/20/23
In article <dsrklitgpd82gmk6t...@4ax.com>, joel...@gmail.com says...

> >> You think if I were "homosexual" that would negate being tough?
> >>
> >it does, most anyone can mop the floor with you, sissy
>

> In other words, you're a worthless troll, but we knew that, so keep
> thinking you would have the balls to step to me "IRL", you wouldn't,
> chump, faggot, loser, *SISSY BOY*.
>
> Setting a bogus follow-up header only makes you more of a total bitch
> ass, by the way, so you're definitely proving me right about you,
> *FAGGOT*. I would *DESTROY* your sorry white ass, punk bitch.

Now you've gone and done it, %, you've made the lazy
drug addled welfare mooch faggot pussy upset.

tsk tsk tsk
--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Joel

Nov 20, 2023, 10:01:49 AM11/20/23
That isn't even the real %, dumbshit, but while we're on this subject,
in your case I wouldn't bother fighting you, I'd just *kill* you on
*sight*. So stay anonymous, pussyboy, if you value your life.

--
Joel W. Crump

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 20, 2023, 10:16:10 AM11/20/23
[Default] Joel <joel...@gmail.com> typed:

>That isn't even the real %, dumbshit, but while we're on this subject,
>in your case I wouldn't bother fighting you, I'd just *kill* you on
>*sight*. So stay anonymous, pussyboy, if you value your life.

"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP

Joel

Nov 20, 2023, 10:21:10 AM11/20/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>That isn't even the real %, dumbshit, but while we're on this subject,
>>in your case I wouldn't bother fighting you, I'd just *kill* you on
>>*sight*. So stay anonymous, pussyboy, if you value your life.
>
>"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
> -Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP

Laugh it up, retard/phobe, but I'm serious, if I had a gun and met
K Wills, it'd be the last time anyone ever met the cracker.

--
Joel W. Crump

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 20, 2023, 2:03:46 PM11/20/23
[Default] Joel <joel...@gmail.com> typed:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>>That isn't even the real %, dumbshit, but while we're on this subject,
>>>in your case I wouldn't bother fighting you, I'd just *kill* you on
>>>*sight*. So stay anonymous, pussyboy, if you value your life.
>>
>>"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
>> -Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP
>

>Laugh it up, retard/phobe,

Once again. Joel tried-- and fails -- to weaponize 'phobia' to avoid
debating arguments he can't hope to win.

LOL

EVERYONE is laughing at you, Keyboard Warrior.

>but I'm serious, if I had a gun and met
>K Wills, it'd be the last time anyone ever met the cracker.

No it wouldn't. You'd pee your pants. And the sad part is, everyone
knows it.

Joel

Nov 20, 2023, 2:24:43 PM11/20/23
wrote:

>>>"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
>>> -Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP
>>
>>Laugh it up, retard/phobe,
>
>Once again. Joel tried-- and fails -- to weaponize 'phobia' to avoid
>debating arguments he can't hope to win.
>
>LOL
>
>EVERYONE is laughing at you, Keyboard Warrior.

But you're implying that you would murder a trans person, if you met
one. Clearly, if I am just talking shit online, that makes me at
least a joke, and not the clear and present danger to human life,
you're admitting to being, phobe.

>>but I'm serious, if I had a gun and met
>>K Wills, it'd be the last time anyone ever met the cracker.
>
>No it wouldn't. You'd pee your pants. And the sad part is, everyone
>knows it.

No further comment. I've said too much.

--
Joel W. Crump

K Wills

Nov 20, 2023, 2:26:19 PM11/20/23
In article <79umlil9ie9f12s1k...@4ax.com>, joel...@gmail.com says...
You wouldn't do anything but run, you limp wristed welfare mooching queer.

How about if you met Chad, you sidewalk sissy, would you
let that fat fucker ass bang you too, you fucking pussy?

https://postimg.cc/SjN72VFb <--- sissy joels' love interest, fat chad

Joel

Nov 20, 2023, 2:32:52 PM11/20/23
Who the fuck is he? I don't know all these Usenet rejects you deal
with in your dark-corner-of-the-Net newsgroup, you racist slimeball
PIG. But no more threats. I'm never going to be armed, and I will
certainly never meet you.

--
Joel W. Crump

K Wills

Nov 20, 2023, 2:40:28 PM11/20/23
In article <avcnli1a7svo5ok3h...@4ax.com>, joel...@gmail.com says...
It's about time you realized your keyboard is writing
checks that your pansy ass can't cash, you lazy welfare
mooching drug addled wimp.

Joel

Nov 20, 2023, 2:48:31 PM11/20/23
K Wills <f...@home.new> wrote:

>> >You wouldn't do anything but run, you limp wristed welfare mooching queer.
>> >
>> >How about if you met Chad, you sidewalk sissy, would you
>> >let that fat fucker ass bang you too, you fucking pussy?
>> >
>> >https://postimg.cc/SjN72VFb <--- sissy joels' love interest, fat chad
>>
>> Who the fuck is he? I don't know all these Usenet rejects you deal
>> with in your dark-corner-of-the-Net newsgroup, you racist slimeball
>> PIG. But no more threats. I'm never going to be armed, and I will
>> certainly never meet you.
>>
>It's about time you realized your keyboard is writing
>checks that your pansy ass can't cash,

I *could* do a lot of things that I'm not going to do. Murdering you
is one of them.

> you lazy welfare
>mooching drug addled wimp.

I'm not saying my disability is permanent, retard, but I'm not going
to rush to get a job. The finish line hasn't officially been crossed.
But everyone sees it coming, by now, and your lame insults are not
going to phase my black ass.

--
Joel W. Crump

DAVID KEETING

Nov 20, 2023, 3:17:45 PM11/20/23

--
DAVID "ASSWORM" KEETING

"its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents
and we all think what we do has major significants"

-David Keeting, in perhaps the most ironic statement
ever made on Usenet.

DAVID KEETING

Nov 20, 2023, 3:24:35 PM11/20/23
If I had a hammer,
I'd pound it in the morning.
I'd pound it in the evening,
all over this land.

"I'm serious!"

Joel

Nov 20, 2023, 3:46:34 PM11/20/23
DAVID KEETING <Squi...@ass.worm> wrote:

>> if I had a gun and met
>> K Wills, it'd be the last time anyone ever met the cracker.
>
>If I had a hammer,
>I'd pound it in the morning.
>I'd pound it in the evening,
>all over this land.
>
>"I'm serious!"

I actually don't take back the threat in the abstract, if I were able
to kill him I certainly would take the chance, but it won't actually
happen, which is what I'm trying to acknowledge. As for yourself, I
definitely could kick the crap out of you.

--
Joel W. Crump

alan

Nov 20, 2023, 4:28:59 PM11/20/23
On 20 Nov 2023, Joel <joel...@gmail.com> posted some
You're 5'3" and look like a public toilet twat with hair on your face.

Joel

Nov 20, 2023, 5:14:27 PM11/20/23
alan <al...@none.con> wrote:

>> I actually don't take back the threat in the abstract, if I were able
>> to kill him I certainly would take the chance, but it won't actually
>> happen, which is what I'm trying to acknowledge. As for yourself, I
>> definitely could kick the crap out of you.
>
>You're 5'3" and look like a public toilet twat with hair on your face.

What made you think I was that short? That's far off. You're
probably not really able to find info about me. You're another
wannabe intellect on Usenet in 2023.

--
Joel W. Crump

DAVID KEETING

Nov 20, 2023, 7:14:47 PM11/20/23
You're a total buffoon who says stupid shit for our amusement. Now
dance for me, cock pocket.

Joel

Nov 20, 2023, 7:38:05 PM11/20/23

>> >If I had a hammer,
>> >I'd pound it in the morning.
>> >I'd pound it in the evening,
>> >all over this land.
>> >
>> >"I'm serious!"
>>
>> I actually don't take back the threat in the abstract, if I were able
>> to kill him I certainly would take the chance, but it won't actually
>> happen, which is what I'm trying to acknowledge. As for yourself, I
>> definitely could kick the crap out of you.
>
>You're a total buffoon who says stupid shit for our amusement. Now
>dance for me, cock pocket.

Say it to my face and/or make me. You will be very disappointed, to
say the least. You will get knocked the fuck out.

--
Joel W. Crump

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 20, 2023, 7:53:40 PM11/20/23
[Default] Joel <joel...@gmail.com> typed:
Oh stop it, Joel. You come off as a scared little boy, Nobody believes
you.

The worst that will happen is you'll convince yourself that you're a
tough guy real life and someone will come along and clean your fucking
clock.

You *do* say stupid stuff for our amusement. That's why you're here.
You have no other reason to be here other than being mocked, and
rightfully so.

Now, make us all laugh.

DAVID KEETING

Nov 20, 2023, 8:11:01 PM11/20/23

On Mon, 20 Nov 2023 14:48:28 -0500, Joel said:

> I *could* do a lot of things that I'm not going to do. Murdering you
> is one of them.

What a ferocious little kitten you are, Joel!

--
DAVID "ASSWORM" KEETING

"its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents
and we all think what we do has major significants"

-David Keeting, in perhaps the most ironic and retarded statement
ever made on Usenet.

DAVID KEETING

Nov 20, 2023, 8:14:52 PM11/20/23
A death treat! Now I'm jellus...

K Wills

Nov 21, 2023, 7:00:17 AM11/21/23
In article <grdnlit3jcnnk6ith...@4ax.com>, joel...@gmail.com
Joel says...
> your lame insults are not going to phase my black ass.

You'd better have a look in the mirror, you drug
addled welfare mooching sidewalk sissy -

https://postimg.cc/sMDjhQtK ROFL!

K Wills

Nov 21, 2023, 7:08:19 AM11/21/23
In article <1m2olihklhqhdl98r...@4ax.com>, joel...@gmail.com says...

> ??????????Jen?????????? Dershmender ????????????????????
> <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
> >On Mon, 20 Nov 2023 17:14:48 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; DAVID KEETING
> ><Squi...@ass.worm> determined that the following was of not great
> >importance to DAVID KEETING <Squi...@ass.worm> and subsequently
> >decided to NOT freely share it with us in
> ><MPG.3fc5a45eb...@usnews.blocknews.net>:
> >=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= On Mon, 20 Nov 2023 10:01:45 -0500, Joel said:
> >=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
> >=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= That isn't even the real %, dumbshit, but while we're on this subject,
> >=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= in your case I wouldn't bother fighting you, I'd just *kill* you on
> >=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= *sight*. So stay anonymous, ?boy, if you value your life.
> >=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
> >=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= A death treat! Now I'm jellus...
> >
> >It's almost as if someone(s) have "normalized" making such threats in certain "fine" usenet newsfroups. I wonder who could have possibly nurtured such an environment.
>

> I was replying to K Wills, an avowed white racist, who is constantly
> trying to run away from how I pwned the fuck out of him, by talking
> stupid shit. But Usenet is not why I'd have killed him, it'd have
> been the racism.

Take another fist full of drugs and dream on, you drug
abusing, living off the Government dole pillow biter.

https://postimg.cc/qz98jrxP

Joel

Nov 21, 2023, 8:23:15 AM11/21/23
K Wills <f...@home.new> wrote:

>> your lame insults are not going to phase my black ass.
>>
>You'd better have a look in the mirror, you drug
>addled welfare mooching sidewalk sissy -
>
>https://postimg.cc/sMDjhQtK ROFL!

We've gotten the picture that BS like that is all you know how to do,
white boy.

--
Joel W. Crump

Joel

Nov 21, 2023, 8:24:27 AM11/21/23
K Wills <f...@home.new> wrote:

>> I was replying to K Wills, an avowed white racist, who is constantly
>> trying to run away from how I pwned the fuck out of him, by talking
>> stupid shit. But Usenet is not why I'd have killed him, it'd have
>> been the racism.
>>
>Take another fist full of drugs and dream on, you drug
>abusing, living off the Government dole pillow biter.
>
>https://postimg.cc/qz98jrxP

Disability is not the government dole, you racist white piece of human
garbage. Kill yourself.

--
Joel W. Crump

K Wills

Nov 21, 2023, 9:04:09 AM11/21/23
In article <arbpli9bdttiqf065...@4ax.com>, joel...@gmail.com says...
Get a job, you lazy freak.

K Wills

Nov 21, 2023, 9:06:39 AM11/21/23
In article <hobplidunp6hk08qh...@4ax.com>, joel...@gmail.com says...
Red on the head like the dick of a dog. That's why you're such
a punk, you've been beaten like a red headed step child your
whole miserable drug addled life, weakling.

Joel

Nov 21, 2023, 9:18:27 AM11/21/23
K Wills <f...@home.new> wrote:

>> >Take another fist full of drugs and dream on, you drug
>> >abusing, living off the Government dole pillow biter.
>> >
>> >https://postimg.cc/qz98jrxP
>>
>> Disability is not the government dole, you racist white piece of human
>> garbage. Kill yourself.
>>
>Get a job, you lazy freak.

It's none of your concern, racist asswipe. You'll take what I give
the world and either like it or suck the fuck on it, our side won,
your side lost, Trump is history and maybe a convicted criminal.

--
Joel W. Crump

Joel

Nov 21, 2023, 9:19:47 AM11/21/23
K Wills <f...@home.new> wrote:

>> We've gotten the picture that BS like that is all you know how to do,
>> white boy.
>>
>Red on the head like the dick of a dog. That's why you're such
>a punk, you've been beaten like a red headed step child your
>whole miserable drug addled life, weakling.

But I could kick the crap out of your dull ass, so what does that make
you, sheltered private school white sucker?

--
Joel W. Crump

DAVID KEETING

Nov 21, 2023, 12:29:21 PM11/21/23

On Tue, 21 Nov 2023 07:00:15 -0500, K Wills said:

> In article <grdnlit3jcnnk6ith...@4ax.com>, joel...@gmail.com
> Joel says...
> > your lame insults are not going to phase my black ass.
> >

> You'd better have a look in the mirror, you drug
> addled welfare mooching sidewalk sissy -
>
> https://postimg.cc/sMDjhQtK ROFL!

How did Ginger Joel get a "black ass"?

Joel

Nov 21, 2023, 12:53:02 PM11/21/23
DAVID KEETING <Squi...@ass.worm> wrote:
>> In article <grdnlit3jcnnk6ith...@4ax.com>, joel...@gmail.com
>> Joel says...
>>
>> > your lame insults are not going to phase my black ass.
>
>How did Ginger Joel get a "black ass"?

Black is a state of mind more than it is genetics. Your typical
Eurocentric use of "ginger" is funny, though, happens a lot to be sure
but that's due to the stupidity of yourself and others, who don't even
see themselves being Eurocentric, you're blatantly out of touch with
non-white culture, you're a joke to me, nerd.

--
Joel W. Crump

Governor Swill

Nov 21, 2023, 7:25:06 PM11/21/23
Why don't you girls just get a room and settle it like the bitches you are?

Swill
--
"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Joel

Nov 22, 2023, 8:10:01 AM11/22/23
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>We've gotten the picture that BS like that is all you [K Wills] know how to do,
>>white boy.
>
>Why don't you girls just get a room and settle it like the bitches you are?

Look, I never had a problem with you, but don't kid yourself that
you're really on my level, you're not even close, you're intelligent,
relatively wise, but still a geek compared to me. Don't try to front
otherwise.

--
Joel W. Crump

Skeeter

Nov 22, 2023, 9:48:40 AM11/22/23
In article <uavrlidcup1j7tbd1...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...
This ought to be good.

K Wills

Nov 22, 2023, 1:05:17 PM11/22/23
In article <rhiqli5j7k57k8qje...@4ax.com>, governo...@gmail.com says...

> >>You'd better have a look in the mirror, you drug
> >>addled welfare mooching sidewalk sissy -
> >>
> >>https://postimg.cc/sMDjhQtK ROFL!
> >

> >We've gotten the picture that BS like that is all you know how to do,
> >white boy.
>
> Why don't you girls just get a room and settle it like the bitches you are?
>
> Swill

Save your faggot fantasies for Joel, swilltard.

Joel

Nov 22, 2023, 1:38:15 PM11/22/23
K Wills <f...@home.new> wrote:
>In article <rhiqli5j7k57k8qje...@4ax.com>, governo...@gmail.com says...

>> >We've gotten the picture that BS like that is all you know how to do,
>> >white boy.
>>
>> Why don't you girls just get a room and settle it like the bitches you are?
>>
>Save your faggot fantasies for Joel, swilltard.

You think he's gay? I don't get that vibe from him, maybe you project
your own homosexuality. It would explain your inane comments to the
non-cishets including me, overcompensating for yourself.

--
Joel W. Crump

Governor Swill

Nov 22, 2023, 2:11:20 PM11/22/23
So you want to shove your pussy into my face too? Sorry. You're not man enough for me.

Joel

Nov 22, 2023, 2:32:15 PM11/22/23
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Why don't you girls [Joel Crump and K Wills] just get a room and settle it like the bitches you are?
>>
>>Look, I never had a problem with you, but don't kid yourself that
>>you're really on my level, you're not even close, you're intelligent,
>>relatively wise, but still a geek compared to me. Don't try to front
>>otherwise.
>
>So you want to shove your pussy into my face too? Sorry. You're not man enough for me.

What are you talking about? You think I look for a date on Usenet?
I'm trying to be nice to you.

--
Joel W. Crump

K Wills

Nov 23, 2023, 3:17:30 AM11/23/23
In article <iaisli5qtda8auc2s...@4ax.com>, joel...@gmail.com says...

> K Wills <f...@home.new> wrote:

> >> Why don't you girls just get a room and settle it like the bitches you are?
> >>
> >Save your faggot fantasies for Joel, swilltard.
>

> You think he's gay? I don't get that vibe from him

You also don't think that you being fucked in the ass by a dude
wearing a dress is gay, so your opinion means nothing to me, sissy.

https://postimg.cc/LYwmBPNK

KWills

Nov 23, 2023, 6:51:28 AM11/23/23
On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 08:09:58 -0500, Joel <joel...@gmail.com> wrote:

Are you trying to piss everyone off?

--
Social Media: Proof that P.T. Barnum was right.

Joel

Nov 23, 2023, 9:20:54 AM11/23/23
K Wills <f...@home.new> wrote:

>> >Save your faggot fantasies for Joel, swilltard.
>>
>> You think he's gay? I don't get that vibe from him
>>
>You also don't think that you being fucked in the ass by a dude
>wearing a dress is gay, so your opinion means nothing to me, sissy.
>
>https://postimg.cc/LYwmBPNK

In other words, you concede I was right, and I'm bored with your
racist ass, anyway, so: <plonk>

--
Joel W. Crump

K Wills

Nov 23, 2023, 11:45:04 AM11/23/23
In article <asnulipo9jofi6f31...@4ax.com>, joel...@gmail.com says...

> >> You think he's gay? I don't get that vibe from him
> >>
> >You also don't think that you being fucked in the ass by a dude
> >wearing a dress is gay, so your opinion means nothing to me, sissy.
> >
> >https://postimg.cc/LYwmBPNK
>

> In other words, you concede I was right,

The next time you're right about *anything* will be the first time, sissy.

> and I'm bored with your racist ass, anyway, so: <plonk>

Run away, lazy drug addled welfare mooching queer.

Governor Swill

Governor Swill

Nov 23, 2023, 12:05:26 PM11/23/23
On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 13:38:12 -0500, Joel <joel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>K Wills <f...@home.new> wrote:

>>> Why don't you girls just get a room and settle it like the bitches you are?
>>>
>>Save your faggot fantasies for Joel, swilltard.
>

>You think he's gay? I don't get that vibe from him,

Then your gaydar is broken.

>maybe you project
>your own homosexuality. It would explain your inane comments to the
>non-cishets including me, overcompensating for yourself.

Joel

Nov 23, 2023, 12:27:37 PM11/23/23

>>>So you want to shove your pussy into my face too? Sorry. You're not man enough for me.
>>
>>What are you talking about? You think I look for a date on Usenet?
>>I'm trying to be nice to you.
>
>You call this nice?
>
>"Look, I never had a problem with you, but don't kid yourself that
>you're really on my level, you're not even close, you're intelligent,
>relatively wise, but still a geek compared to me. Don't try to front
>otherwise."

You call *this* nice? "Why don't you girls [Joel Crump and K Wills]
just get a room and settle it like the bitches you are?"

What I replied to that was just a warning shot.

--
Joel W. Crump

Joel

Nov 23, 2023, 12:28:32 PM11/23/23
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 13:38:12 -0500, Joel <joel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>K Wills <f...@home.new> wrote:
>>>>
>>>Save your faggot fantasies for Joel, swilltard.
>>
>>You think he's gay? I don't get that vibe from him,
>
>Then your gaydar is broken.

I'm also very uninterested in your sexuality.

--
Joel W. Crump

Governor Swill

Nov 23, 2023, 8:08:20 PM11/23/23
*yawn*

Joel

Nov 24, 2023, 7:56:20 AM11/24/23

>>>You call this nice?
>>>
>>>"Look, I never had a problem with you, but don't kid yourself that
>>>you're really on my level, you're not even close, you're intelligent,
>>>relatively wise, but still a geek compared to me. Don't try to front
>>>otherwise."
>>
>>You call *this* nice? "Why don't you girls [Joel Crump and K Wills]
>>just get a room and settle it like the bitches you are?"
>>
>>What I replied to that was just a warning shot.
>
>*yawn*

If you hadn't acknowledged being gay, I'd call you a "faggot", but I
don't want any confusion as to its meaning, I don't call people that
for being gay. But you're *acting like* a fucking faggot.

--
Joel W. Crump

Skeeter

Nov 24, 2023, 9:38:31 AM11/24/23
In article <b771mi5jruj43sruv...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...
You fuck men with dicks. You're a faggot.

Joel

Nov 24, 2023, 9:51:36 AM11/24/23
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:

>> If you hadn't acknowledged being gay, I'd call you a "faggot", but I
>> don't want any confusion as to its meaning, I don't call people that
>> for being gay. But you're *acting like* a fucking faggot.
>
>You fuck men with dicks. You're a faggot.

Phobe.

--
Joel W. Crump

Governor Swill

Nov 24, 2023, 11:36:44 AM11/24/23
Better phobe than faggot, faggot.

Joel

Nov 24, 2023, 11:45:05 AM11/24/23
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>You fuck men with dicks. You're a faggot.
>>
>>Phobe.
>
>Better phobe than faggot, faggot.

So which is it, little man, are you gay or not? You're just coming
off like a goofball, at this point, you should've stuck to your usual
material, and left the flame wars for people with balls (and I know,
K Wills tries to engage that, despite not having any, but that's kind
of the point).

--
Joel W. Crump

Skeeter

Nov 24, 2023, 2:19:16 PM11/24/23
In article <pkk1mi110ertr9e04...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...
You obsess over KWs ball? Yup, yer a faggot.

Joel

Nov 24, 2023, 2:28:55 PM11/24/23
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:

>> So which is it, little man, are you gay or not? You're just coming
>> off like a goofball, at this point, you should've stuck to your usual
>> material, and left the flame wars for people with balls (and I know,
>> K Wills tries to engage that, despite not having any, but that's kind
>> of the point).
>
>You obsess over KWs ball? Yup, yer a faggot.

Better than your obsession with remembering to breathe and how to tie
your shoes, cracker.

--
Joel W. Crump

Skeeter

Nov 24, 2023, 4:35:42 PM11/24/23
In article <mau1mipah8cgs7sep...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...
Hang in there, even fags can learn that.

Governor Swill

Nov 25, 2023, 4:26:23 PM11/25/23
On Fri, 24 Nov 2023 11:45:02 -0500, Joel <joel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>So which is it, little man, are you gay or not?

If I was, I wouldn't be interested in a pussy like you.

Joel

Nov 25, 2023, 4:28:47 PM11/25/23
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>So which is it, little man, are you gay or not?
>
>If I was, I wouldn't be interested in a pussy like you.

'K.

--
Joel W. Crump