Re: "Stephane" is "Steven" here in 'Murrica.

KWills

Jan 2, 2024, 11:11:43 AMJan 2
In article <iic8pilkn5j8vmbo2...@4ax.com>, joel...@gmail.com
Joel says...

> KWills <k...@kw.kw> wrote:
>
> > Oh look, a nymshifting fuckwad whose ass I could kick.
> >>
> >You're an angry little sissy.
>
> I'm angry?

Yes, and you prove it with your lame idle threats of violence
that no one fears.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Joel

Jan 2, 2024, 11:19:07 AMJan 2
KWills <k...@kw.kw> wrote:

>> > Oh look, a nymshifting fuckwad whose ass I could kick.
>> >>
>> >You're an angry little sissy.
>>
>> I'm angry?
>>
>Yes, and you prove it with your lame idle threats of violence
>that no one fears.

I take shit for it, don't worry. There are people around here who are
as blind as you to me, although at least they're not an avowed white
devil, like you.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.